Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 133

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 133 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was still in a complete funk. I had no idea what to say to Lisa. I was so happy that she said nothing or made no mention to dad.

Mom was still kneeling in front of him enjoying dad's fondling her tits while she kissed him.

I had climbed out of the pool and reached for Lisa's hand and silently, we walked into the house without saying anything. Now, I knew it would be up to mom to say anything, knowing she also realized dad thought it was Lisa that sucked him awake. I was holding my breath until we got up in my room. I fully expected to get the 3rd degree from Lisa, and worried that mom was now kneeling there in front of dad telling him the real truth, down at the pool.

I was so sick over it, I looked at Lisa as she turned with her back to the bed now, and ran into the bathroom and threw up. Lisa was behind me, with her hand on my back.

I think she also realized what this experience was doing to me. How could I have let myself do such a thing as suck my own father's cock? I stood up and moaned a little as Lisa gave me a glass of water and some aspirins. Then I went in to lay down. Lisa still at my side.

Sure most men and boys grow up wondering about the faggot fascination of sucking cock at least once or twice in their lives. If they are around other faggots, then chances are they too, will be "Conditioned" and become faggots themselves. I had to admit to my own self, that I was fascinated with wondering a few times what the attraction was for men to suck other men.

I know mom was trying only to expand all parts of my sexuality, as was all accepted by the women with no apparent problems. All of them enjoyed their casual girl-girl sex. I knew us men enjoyed watching. More importantly, they knew it too!

Finally, I got up the nerve to look up to Lisa. "I'm sorry honey, I should have never done that."

"Oh Billy honey, I'm not mad at you. Not at all. I was just shocked and fascinated by watching you do that with your father. I've heard about men sucking men's cocks honey, but that was the first time I ever saw it and I was really fascinated. That's all."

"I never even saw it in those skin flicks either Billy."

When she said that, it made me think that I had never seen it either.

"There are always a lot of girls licking other girls, but I never saw a man suck another man's cock, Billy"

"No, I'm not mad at all."

She laid next to me and hugged me tight and my own arms went around her too.

About a half hour later, mom called up for us to come down for breakfast.

Dad ate quickly and kissed mom and Lisa good bye. He wanted to wrap up some important things at the office to be clear for tonight's party. If mom had told him, then he gave no indication. Mom turned from the doorway where she had kissed dad good bye and looked at me. Once again a million words said without us speaking.

She came over and sat on a chair next to me and put her arm around me. She said nothing just rubbing up and down my back. None of us said anything for some time.

Finally, mom opened up and said "He still thinks it was Lisa honey. If it makes you feel better, I didn't say anything."

"I hope you remember the reasons behind my coaxing honey,"

"I love you with all my heart, and if you're mad at me, I'm truly sorry."

As a matter of fact I did remember all her reasoning. They made sense to me THEN. Somehow, the twists and tangles of the logic were starting to make sense to me now, but not quite. All I could say was that I had to think more about this for a while. Mom rose and put her arm around my shoulder and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"I'll leave you two alone to talk. I"m going up to lay down and rest for a while. If either of you want to talk with me about it, feel free to come up."

Once again she leaned down and kissed me, and I felt tears on her face without looking at her. Then she left and walked quietly up to her room.

Lisa was still naked as was I as I sat there, and now she rose and put her arm around me. She was quiet. realizing how deep I was thinking. Through this thinking, I came back to mom's words just now, and her tears that I felt. I couldn't remember the last time mom had cried except when a friend had died. It finally entered my brain here in the present and I got up wordlessly and ran up the stairs to mom's room. She was laying on her stomach still naked and crying her heart out. Now, with tears in my own eyes, I ran to her and pulled her up to me and hugged her as tight as I could. Lisa was there sitting beside us. Now, it was my turn I guess to hold mom in my arms like a baby as we both cried.

There weren't any words. Just plain old tears. Her arms went around my neck, and she finally moaned that she would never push me that far ever again.

I hadn't realized how tight I was holding mom to me until I felt her tits crushed far too hard into my chest. I realized I could be hurting her.

Only when I loosened my hold on her enough did she reach up and kiss my face all over, apologizing over and over for pushing me do it. Softly she said, " Us women have different feelings about those things than men Billy."

I had to believe her. It was true. From all that I had seen, it was true.

"Can the three of us forget it mom?"

"Can we never mentione it again?"

"I promise Billy," Lisa answered first. Mom said, "Until the day I die Billy Honey."

"I will never say a word to your father about it."

Again mom covered me with kisses as Lisa hugged and stroked both of us.

"This has been a shock I think, for all of us. I think we need to rest for a while before we get into today's stuff, OK?"

"Its a good idea Billy. I think we could all use a little extra nap right now while its still quiet." Mom said.

I moved up on the bed and both women laid at my side. both of them with their tits pressed into me and their hands on my chest. There I was, laying all naked with the two most important women in my life, drifting off for a needed mind rest.

... I had no idea what time it was when I awoke, but mom and Lisa were gone from the bed. I knew there were things to do, a lot of thengs to prepare for before the guests arrived tonight.

I went into my room and got dressed in nice shorts and a nice pocket pullover.

When I got down to the kitchen, I saw evidence of a lot of work all around. I walked out on the back porch, and there were a lot of bowls and trays on ice trays and covered. I spotted mom and Lisa on thr pool deck and then Nikki, who was sitting with her legs in the water as they all talked.

They looked at me and I knew they were trying to read my mood when they saw me nearing them. I smiled as usual and went to mom and kissed her, and then over towards Lisa and kissed her too.

I knew that would let them know all was OK.

I hoped I was adult enough to not hold any of this inside anymore. I knew that I, myself had finally done the deed that had some strangle attraction to at least me, and I thought probably many other REAL men that wondered what it was really like? Now, I had that fleeting but deeply ingrained experience for myself. Now I knew the answers to odd nagging questions in my head occasionally of how it felt when a man actually shot his cum in my mouth. I had experienced a man sized orgasm letting go with all its power and actually tasted the cum that made me, along with also tasting the fluids of that partner's woman that mized to make my very being.

Maybe because of my inner hesitations at the time, I did non get any sexual turn on or any dramatic excitement from it. Now I knew what a cock in my mouth was like. Now I also had a deeper respect for all these women in front of me that always loved sucking my on a minute's notice with no reticence. Looking at each of them now as they all talked, Their mouths that actually took my cock into them. In front of each other to boot. They did it as a matter of fact, and as if it was a normal part of their feminity that they owed to us men as the favors we seem to expect or demand.

I knew right this second, that if I lowered my shorts, that all I had to do was stand in front of my own mother wordlessly and she would suck me right away with no problems.

Just as I realized now, she thought I would maybe accept it too. Yes, I thought, I had these answers once and for all now.

After all, two days from this hour, Lisa and I would be married and into our new life together.

Nikki had been talking about how nice the dinner was and then a nice movie that Dan had takedn her to for their "Anniversary" last night. I had to smile at remembering the sequence of last evening with her.

I turned to mom, when their was a pause in their chatter. Lisa and Nikki were attentive.

"Mom, Do you have a calendar?"

Nikki and Lisa cracked up laughing for at least two minutes knowing my meaning. Mom was left out not knowing, until they finally explained it to her. Then, she too laughed her head off and said "YES, SILLY. ALL WOMEN HAVE HIDDEN CALENDARS," I thought you knew that?"

"Mom, Do you remember the day, the very first time that dad finally got in your diapers?"

"Why certainly honey."

She looked at the others with a smile and almost in unison again, "Its on my calendar."

Just then Bobby's new truck pulled in the drive. It was good to see him. Lisa xcame up, still naked and kissed him. he had been naked with all of us many times, but not in a while, so I knew what he was thinking as he leaned down to kiss Lisa hello. Then a naked mom, and finally a very pregnant Nikki. I saw his puzzled look at why I was wearing clothes and the others weren't?

"I was just about to make a beer run Bobby, and get some wine for the girls."

So, as quickly as he came, we took off for a while. First, we stopped at a tavern and played a couple of games of pool like we used to, and I filled him in on many things that were happening. Then we sat at an end of the bar that was quiet and no one near us. I told him that Lisa really wanted to make love with him sometime today. "She wants you good and proper Bobby, ASAP, so she can fuck her brains out as a single woman."

You're shitting me Billy?"

"You're getting married in two days?"

"Bobby, nothing is going to chage the way our familes and closer friends share sex."

"If anything Bobby, I think it just might get better."

"Matter of fact, I wouldn't give ten cents on the dollar for your chances of survival after Carol sees you today either!"

AAAAAHHHH, Now THAT, I can handle Billy. THAT is more my style. SHE doesn't have an about to be husband lurking around. AND, she's one hot number in bed the last I remember."

"She's all that and more Bobby."

"She's counting on getting next to you tonight." She bringing a girls that works for her in her shop also. Just in case there's a shortage of pussy to go around."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.