Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 130

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 130 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I spotted a tavern that looked attractive enough and it dawned on Lisa and I that we had hardly had any breakfast. It was time for a late lunch and a couple of drinks.

Our newfound sex partner endured that urge for sure. I let the inner excitement that Lisa was feeling continue. I let her do most of the talking as we finally ordered a pizza and cold beer. The beer of course came first. Both of us kept the ewaitress busy with serving the first three rounds. At least enough to calm our nerves for a while, and remembering that one of us was needed to drive.

I finally found a quieter opening when I could ask my burning question of Lisa.

"Honey, I need to know. I really need to know how you were so sure that your advances toward Susan wouldn't be immediately rebuffed or worse, she would slap the shit out of you?"

"How did you know you could lean over and kiss her like that when you started?"

Lisa smiled.

"Her eyes honey. Even though she was thinking sadly about her dead husband, it was her eyes from when she very first saw you and me."

I noticed her half lids as she seemed to be mentally taking my clothes off and studying my tits."

Several times her eyes went to my tits, not to mention your pants too."

" I watched her eyes again while you talked and I was doing a lot of listening. when we were first in her office."

"You were fascinated by HER tits, I noticed, while she was looking at mine with half lids."

"I watched her nipples sprout harder in her suit jacket too."

"Mine were at the same time, knowing she was seeing my own nipples harden in my dress. She knew right away I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Then when she came near us to lead us to the elevator, I smelled her aroma from her pussy."

"One of us had her really wet Billy. I still wasn't sure which of us though."

"Then, in the elevator when she spread her hands out on both sides on the rail, I was sure she was trying to let you see her hard nipples and her eyes were fluttering. Then I knew you were hard standing behind me, and I felt it against my right ass cheek. I saw her eyes looking down at it and flutter again.

"That's when I pretended to adjust my tits in my dress top. Her eyes opened wider and she let go of the rail and placed her hands together in front of her pussy, probably thinking we could actually see her wet pussy or at least smell it."

"I could actually smell it Billy."

"Then, when we got into that session when she began to cry and I went next to her on the bed, she made no shiver when I put my arm around her. She was weeping, but her nipples were still raging hard. She was either needing a good pussy licking or fucking by one of us."

"When I leaned into her to kiss her cheek to seem innocent enough, I felt her face press harder to my lips right away."

"That was it. I knew I could have her. I knew right then she would want me to lick her pussy. Her eyes were wide and her lips soft when I kissed her on the mouth that second kiss."

"Her eyes were pleading, her body had a small tremor when she felt my lips kiss her."

"Bingo, I thought, her pussy will be in my mouth or yours in minutes."

"Especially knowing and now feeling her need of not having sex or a husband in so long a time."

"That's when I kissed her harder and we fell back on the bed and you saw the rest."

"Her pussy was a furnace Billy, when I slid my hand under her panties and into her soaking wet slit while I kissed the shit out of her."

"Just like I get honey, when you feel me up and kiss the shit out of me, or watching you with our other women."

"When I got her tits out in the open, you saw how rock hard her nipples were."

"How she moaned when I sucked them."

"I was going to stop there for a minute and tell you to fuck her then and there, but then I thought she still needed some more serious kissing and sucking first, before you got in the picture."

"BUT Billy Boy, I knew you would get in her pussy too."

"I was being a little selfish honey. I wanted to suck her juices first, BEFORE you fucked her and came inside her and spoiled my first chance at a pure taste of her nice wet pussy."

"If you remember, I licked her to two orgasms, while you started to lean over her and kiss her too, and feel her tits."

"She came at least twice while you did that, into my mouth Billy."

"I was tongue fucking her like you do to me honey, while you were dueling with her tongue in your mouth."

"I was cumming in my panties then as I sucked her sweet pure juices baby."

I was really getting off having the both of us making love to her at the same time."

"I was loving every minute of it, and I was looking at your cock raging hard through your pants as I sucked her too."

"That's when I rose up and told you to fuck her. I knew there would be no resistance and she would probably beg you when I ripped down your pants and she saw your beautiful big hard cock with her pussy spread wide open with her own orgasm juices spread all over it."

"I was going to suck you right over her chest so she could watch us real close as your cock slid in my mouth at first, but then I saw her pussy rising and falling and looking at your hard cock when you had your pants off."

"She needed serious fucking from your cock, not my tongue any more."

"I listened and hung on every word Lisa said to me, and then said, "You're driving honey, or we call a fucking cab."

"I'm getting another beer."

We demolished the pizza in short order and ordered a beer for me and a coke for Lisa.

"I'm still hot and wet thinking about it all Billy, and I want to suck your cock out in the car as soon as you finish that beer honey." I want you to cum in my mouth like you did with her as I watched baby."

"You were really shooting hard in her mouth."

"You even made me cum again in my diapers as I was watching you keep shooting down her throat like that."

"Yes, I was honey. It was wonderful the way she had about sucking me. Like there was no tomorrow or something."

"I picked up on that too, honey. Now finish your beer and let's get in the car so I can suck that hard cock of yours."

"How do you know I'm hard?"

"Because I know your mind is picturing her mouth on your cock again, right now."

"I also know you're afraid to stand up too."

She was laughing because she knew she was right.

"I'll stand in front of you as we leave honey, but that waitress has already noticed your hard cock the last time she was here."

"I think you could really have her too, if you really need some more strange pussy honey?"

How do you know that honey?"

"Her eyes, silly."

"Oh no!, not the fucking eyes again?"

Honey, its ALWAYS ALL ABOUT EYES with us women."

"Learn to keep your eyes on a woman's eyes, and her nipples. Then you can start to learn our secrets."

"I can even tell when your mom really wants to suck you off and she's trying to find the right time to get next to you."

"Don't tell me... Its in her eyes?"

"Correct babe."

"Lisa honey?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Your eyes are are glowing and fluttering and your nipples are hard."

"You're a quick study Billy. Want to fuck me in that hall right now, or out in the car?"

"My pussy is wet and waiting for you right now."

"How did I know that honey?"

"My eyes silly."


True to her word, Lisa wasted no time in unzipping and digging out my cock on the front seat at the rear of the restaurant.

She only took a half assed look around and then sucked me wonderfully until I shot several spurts in her mouth and then she pulled off to jerk me off on her face. She then leaned on the seat and kissed me. Asking me to clean my cum off her face. I did.

Now we were finally driving back home. We couldn't wait to tell mom about our new sex partner.

Lisa looked at me as I drove and asked, "Billy honey, what do you think if we changed the invitations to say it was a XXX reception and everyone should show up naked?

"Oh honey how hot. But all the guys there would want to fuck the bride."

"And, what's wrong about that?"

"Well for another thing, where would they all put their envelopes?"

"Oh shit. Forget it."

"It was a nice thought of maybe seeing all those hard cocks sticking up and all of them for me on that night though."

Mom and dad were relaxing on loungers next to the pool when we pulled in. Both of them naked as usual, and mom had reached over holding his hand like a pair of young lovers. I noticed his cock was glistening and mom's pussy was wet and shiny. They must have just finished fucking.

"Hello mom, dad." "Hi kids. Everything go OK?"

"More than OK mom. Wait till I get us a drink and we'll tell you."

I handed a beer to Lisa and dad and took a long swig. I let Lisa start the tale, and I interjected on occasion.

When Lisa mentioned the part of Susan mentioning licking her room mate in college and kind of vaguely describing her, mom sat straight up and looked at me.

I knew instantly then what she was thinking. About the woman she told Carol and me about that she liked to have occasional sex with in the dorm room. Dad knew, I knew, but now Lisa would know too. Mom looked at me, and then to Lisa as if deciding whether to say another word. I nodded that it would be perfectly Ok.

"What was her name honey?" mom asked. Susan, Susan Carney, wasn't it Billy?"

"Yeah honey"

Mom's eyes popped. She knew it was the same woman she shared the dorm room with.

"Mom, Lisa has some girl stuff she wanted to talk to you about."

It took only a pair of seconds before both of them were headed upstairs to mom's room for a tete a tete.

Damn I still loved to see their asses wiggle like that as they walked through the yard. I grabbed another beer and offered one to dad and sat next to him. I answered his puzzled look and told him the rest of the story and who the woman really was, that we met purely by coincidence.

Dad almost shit.

"OOOOHHH Billy, I wanted to fuck her in the worst way, back then, but I was with your mom, and that was that, at the time."

SHE was HOT Billy. I mean hot." All the guys wanted to get next to her and tried to use me through your mom to set them up."

"She had tits out to here that stood straight the fuck up Billy!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.