Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 128

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 128 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke the next morning to a sensational and almost mysterious blowjob. It took several long seconds to realize that there were two mouths working on my cock. My moans of feeling this immediate pleasure told mom and Carol that I was finally awake.

When I looked down, mom and Carol were on each side of me and licking up and down my raging hard on. They were taking turns sucking up and down my cock softly.

"We thought you were dead there for a minute and couldn't feel our mouth music honey." mom smiled up to me. "We thought we'd get the cream right from the source for our coffee this morning." she added.

Carol sat up now and smiled at me. Her hand was holding my cock and stroking me into mom's mouth.

She leaned forward to kiss me as she continued to softly jerk me off into mom's sucking mouth. I pulled her up closer to me and kissed her good and proper as she finally let go of my cock and let mom take over.

"Seem's he likes this two women routing mom." as I maneuvered her body so that her tits were hanging down to my sucking lips. Having a nice ball massage while being deep throated early in the morning was a nice thing. A really nice thing! Having a pair of nice C cup tits in my mouth at the same time was even nicer.!

Carol backed away with her tits and leaned over me for a kiss. "I hope we have you all to ourselves this morning Billy?"

Carol sighed. Now she was cleaered to my side and I was able to see mom between my legs as she made love to my cock once more.

It was a sexy romance in action as I felt and watched her suck me. Her eyes always glittering and sparkly as she sucked me. I had to believe her when she told me how much she enjoyed this. Her sucking and pace speeded up and she knew almost to the second when she would have me spurting into her mouth. She raised up over my cock with her mouth still sucking and leaned on her hands on the bed. Just her sucking mouth was touching me. Her tits were swinging enticingly as her head went up and down like a piston. "UUUMMM I do love sucking your cock Billy." when she came up for a quick breath of air. Carol leaned over and kissed me once more and I felt myself about to explode as mom held me deep in her throat and stroked the remaing lower part of my cock firmly and rapidly.

Carol jambed her tongue into my mouth and pressed herself tightly to me as I began to shoot hard into mom's mouth.

My moans went into Carol's mouth and my cum raged from my balls in really hard jets as she sucked me hard.

After my spurts slowed, mom continued to softly suck up and down until I was completely drained and soft. Only then did she slide up my body and kiss me. Much of my cum still in her mouth. I hugged her to my chest and continued to swap my own cum back to her mouth on our tongues.

She slowly rocked on top of me and her pussy was pressed over my softened cock. I then felt Carol's fingers stroking me as mom and me kissed.

I realized that Carol was also fingering mom's pussy at the same time too. Several minutes of this and she had me hard enough to gude my cock up into mom's waiting pussy. I wasn't real hard, but hard enough to enjoy mom and her wonderful pussy ministrations anyway. We fucked like this for some time as Carol's hand kept working on both of us from behind. I could feel her two fingers wrapped around the base of my cock as mom's pussy came down on me, Carol squeeezed my cock upward. I could feel Carol's other fingers reaching into mom's clit and massaging it while we fucked.

Mom kept her mouth sealed to mine and we both moaned with the added pleasure Carol was giving us. We mom's pussy was working overtime with massaging my cock from inside. Her arms were wrapped around my head and her tits crushed into my chest. Finally, she sat straight up and really rammed up and down on me while she pinched her nipples and moaned through her orgasm that soaked my whole groin as she let loose.

Her pussy throbbed and caressed and her boddy shook as she went through her orgasm with her eyes tightly shut this time. Carol's hand had cupped and massaged my balls and forced me to begin cumming once again straight up into mom's gripping pussy. I was meeting mom at the height of her orgasm with my own.

Her spasms increased as she felt my spurts deep against her cervix and she moaned as if there was no tommorrow. My hips were raised even with her rammed down on me as tight as she could get for several seconds as my cock was finally drained completely inside her.

Many minutes and heavy breathing later, mom rolled to my side and laid on her back. Carol was kneeling between us and immediately leaned down to lick my softened cock for a few minutes, and then buried her mouth into mom's pussy also. When mom softly moaned and shook once more, Carol finally raised her wet face from mom's pussy and smiled at both of us. Her tits heaving and nipples raging. She was so beautiful, kneeling there naked like that. Her hands were caressing each of us. "That was a good morning wake up huh, Billy?" she smiled.

"It certainly was hon, it certainly was."

Finally mom was back to calm again and said that dad had to go to the office for signing the important contract. It seemed the whole affair would take most of the day with the foreign execs in town and dad needing to take them to dinner later. "He wants me to meet him later at the restaurant so I can help keep their wives entertained while they finish up their business over dinner."

"I think he just wants to show off his gorgeous and sexy wife," I smiled at her.

"I'd really rather stay here and get all the sex I can get from you though, honey. After all, you'll be married and gone on your Honeymoon soon."

Again I sensed her inner feeling of pending loss. I rolled partly over on her and kissed her softly. Her hand caressed my hair from my eyes and stroked my face. Its not that long a time mom. We'll be coming back here for a day or two when we return, and then Lisa and I make the move into the company's house.

"Oh God!" "That reminds me mom, Lisa and I have a couple of really important things to take care of today. We have a couple of appointments that we just can't miss, or the wedding will be completely messed up."

I jumped out of bed quickly, and said, "I hate to fuck so nicely and run hirls, but I really need to get showered and dressed in a hurry. Then dash over to get Lisa pulled out from under her father or brother." I laughed.

I ran into the bathroom and started the shower. These two women were not about to be denied though. Only seconds after I got under the spray, they were both in the shower with me and began to let their fingers do the walking as they both washed me.

They were doing their best to keep me well fucked and spoiled for these past days, and what they could get of the next hectic few before the wedding. Carol even hired a new girl that went to beutician school, and that she knew from high school to help her other two girls at the shop. Just so she could spend more time with me.

"Let's all have a naked breakfast Billy. Then you can get dressed. call Lisa first and warn her to get her orgasms completed in a hurry so she'll be ready." Mom laughed at Carol's enticing suggestion.

I went for it. I spent a few minutes washing both of then and caressing their wet tits and pussies to excite them, and then we all piled out and dried each other and ran downstairs for a quick and naked breakfast. I was half hoping for an unexpected delivery guy to ring the bell as I watched them both getting things ready in the kitchen. It was always fun to watch their swaying and beautiful tits. Their trimmed pussies and really nice shaped asses.

How I appreciated them both. Loved them so dearly. Once again I tried to ease their inner sense of losing me from the family. "Look girls, Lisa and I will only be less than a hundred miles from here, and that will only be for a year. After that, we'll be moving into our new house next door."

"Yeah, honey, but you won't be HERE anymore. Like in let's go upstairs and make love HERE." mom sadly moaned.

"Look mom, Lisa and I will be traveling up here on weekends, or you can all come down there and stay with us."

"I intend on finishing the flying lessons and the company has a couple of small planes I'm sure I can get to use. The small aircraft field is just three miles from here mom."

We ate with a reserved silence as both women were doing serious thinking. It seemed to them that our complete family life would be wrecked, and I was doing my best to show them otherwise.

"Remember mom, our house down there has that really nice pol too!"

"The BIG ASS BEDS and the BIG ASS REFRIGERATOR will be delivered while we're gone, and most of the other stuff will be a snap to set in the right places in the house when we get back from the Honeymoon. "Why not take a week and stay with us down there? The both of you?"

"You can help Lisa set things up and do what girls do to homes while I'm at work?"

Both of them looked up at me as if they were electrically shocked. "That's a great idea Billy." I wonder twhat your father would think?"

"I'm sure he'll be happy if you're happy mom."

"I'll bring it up to Lisa in a while."

As if by some psychic message, the phone rang just then. It was Lisa reminding me of our important appointments and to get my cock our of my women here and get moving.

"I was just talking about you in front of your back honey." I joked with her. "I'm still naked, but well fucked and fed right now. I should be leaving in a few minutes... if I don't get waylaid and sidetracked by my harem here."

"Well I was busy up to a few minutes agio myself Billy. I had two, count em, two hard cocks to put at ease." she laughed.

"I'll be there within a half hour honey. Bye."

"Bye Billy Boy."

When I turned from hanging up the phone, mom was on her knees in front of me and reaching for my cock once more. What a horny needing woman.

Carol stood behind her and reached for my hands to hold her beautiful tits as mom sucked me once more to a nice cum a few minutes later. Carol's tits in my hands and feeling a different woman sucking me as Carol was kissing me was wonderful. They knew it too.

"We'll both be to busy later today with all we have to do honey. I wanted one more taste of you inside me to hold me over."

"I have to get my own dress and the rest ready for this even with your father."

Her arms went wround me for a nice open mouth kiss. Our nakedness was still erotic, but then I finally got upstairs to get semi formally dressed.


Lisa was ready and we were really cutting it thin with time. I could only wave to Annette from the driveway as Lisa ran our in a really pretty cream colored dress and heels. "You look good enough to eat honey."

"Later Billy. I'm counting on it." she smiled at me as she leaned across the seat for a wet kiss.I risked a speeding ticket this time as we made it into town and the hotel parking lot.

Walking as fast as Lisa could in heels. God! She looked so beautiful in this dress and earrings. "Now, I really do want to eat you honey," I said as I opened the door for her. "Promises, promises," she smiled, as we walked into the Concierge's office. There, I was taken back by an absolutely gorgeous woman of about forty. Dressed in a tailored beige suit that showed off legs that made my cock twitch. Lips that seemed to say "Open for business."

Tits that screamed for attention and unhidden evidence of her hard nipples poking even through the suit jacket.

This woman had FUCK ME written all over her. She glanced down at her appointment book on her desk as she rose from her desk. "Bill, Lisa?"

"Yes and Yes," I smiled. She extended her hand and I gently and shakily took it. How I wanted to pull her to me and seriously kiss the shit out of those lips. Lisa then shook hands with her as we sat down in comfortable chairs. This was the most expensive hotel for many miles around. This woman looked like she could service the entire American Legion convention. Well Bill, may I call you Bill?"

"Oh sure, please do."

"Well Bill, our regular man that takes care of these matters is off with an illness for a few days, so I'm filling in temporarily."

"I hope I can meet your needs?"

"Oh you certainly can, and much more I thought, but said I'm sure you can Miss... ?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Susan."

"Susan Carney."

"Well hello again Susan."

I knew Lisa was ready to seethe right now, but she remained cool. "I 've been looking over these requirements that you both have for your reception here and the rooms you needed.' Just about everything is set, the meal menu is ready and this is a copy for you in case you might want to make some last minute changes up until 5 PM on Thursday, please."

Lisa glanced at it and said that it looked perfect.

I noticed how she too, was eyeing this gorgeous raven haired beauty. She then took a deep breath that made her tits press straight out and her nipples so evident that I wanted to rip the suit jacket off and suck them on her desk. I wondered if Lisa would help me? She rose and said that all our rooms were ready now, and that she would like to take us up to see them.

Lisa and I had asked for all the rooms on the same floor, We asked for an adjoining suite on either side of the Bridal Suite. We needed rooms that could adjoin a central sitting/lounge area for the Wedding party.

We walked out to the plushly adorned hallway and into a laerger central desk are to the elevators. The place reeked of class. She looked at Lisa as we waited for the elevator. "You're such a pretty women, you'll make a beautiful bride for this handsome beau of yours."

that did it. My cock needed to be hidden somehow now. Speaking of class, this woman was born with it in her blood cells. The way she walked, talked and moved. I just couldn;t stop undressing her with my eyes and I now think she realized it. She gave me a little smile as Lisa's back was to me entering the elevator.

I knew already that ALL women were fuckable, and wondered what buttons I could code for her combination as she pushed the top floor button on the panel.

She leaned back against the sidewall with her hands and well manicured fingernails were stretched out on the handrail behind her. Again, this pose forced her tits outward and she caught me looking staight at them. I was blushing into her smile as our eyes finally met. I was standing slightly behind Lisa and trying to hide my hard on. The ding of the elevator broke this serious breach of gentlemaness.

A guy about my age met us as we stepped off. "Hi Paul," Susan greeted him. This is Bill and his fiance Lisa."

He extended his hand and I shook it and then to Lisa. "Right this way sir."

We followed his to about the middle of the very long plush hallway and then he stopped. He pulled out a ring of keys and opened the double carved wood doors. "This is your Bridal Suite Lisa and Bill." susan said.

She smiled at Lisa's awe struck face. "Of course, we go a little out of the eway to please our clients here. If you would give me the color scheme for your wedding, I can have the bedding changed to suit, and a few other niceties. She was saying this as she leaned down on the bed and was rubbing her hand softly on the satin bed cover.

"Pale Blue." Lisa finally stuttered as she looked around at one of the most plush rooms either of us had ever been in or seen.

The bed was huge and had a carved wooh headboard and matching end tables.

Off to one side, there were loung chairs and settees with other smaller tables around.

There were places for flowers, a built in refrigerator in a carved wood like closet. She showed us several perks and other nice features of the huge room. Then she went to one side and opened one of two doors that ed into a huge bathroom that was really nice. double sinks in carved ivory, a shower large enough for six, a bidet, a toilet, and a rack of light switches for changing the colors of the whole room. She seemed very proud to be displaying all these wonderful amenities to us. Then after leaving the bathroom, she opened the door next to that. It led into the adjoining suite. We walked into a large sitting area with several plush chairs and a settee. There was a smaller built in refrigerator under a combination bar counter at one end for serving and possibly eating. There was a door leading to its bedroom showing a large cream satin bedspread, and more carved wood all about.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.