Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 126

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 126 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I went back into bed and eased in without disturbing mom's sleep. I looked over at her in the rising light from the window.

How much I loved her. How much she loved all of us, and went out of her way to make all our lives so pleasant in this family. How completely she gives herself, her body to me, her own son, like another special lover.

I had to touch her now. I just had to feel her body and try to let her feel my feelings once more. I wanted my cock inside her like my father so many thousands of times before me. The magic in our eyes as we looked at each other while we made love. Still, the marvel of being in my own mom's warm and wonderful pussy.

One tit was bared to my gaze. The perfection of it. Its size, texture, and such an attractive nipple. Now at rest while she slept. Again I wondered why us men are so very attraction to a simple mound of flesh? What is that mystery that keeps us coming back to feel them, suck them? The only answer I had was that all of us have that still remaining yearning to fuck our mothers, and once again be nursed by them as we were as their babies.

Yes! I truly loved mom and loved fucking her. How beautiful she naturally was even without makeup. I remembered her telling us she was a model in her younger before marriage years. There was no doubt why. Her body was perfect. Her chisled features, straight nose, beautiful enticing blue eyes. Her almost D cup tits that fit her body perfectly.

Her blond hair only showing a few stray gray strands near her ears. Most of all, it was her never ending capacity for giving her love to all of us. My cock was hard now. Really hard as I gazed at her.

Her pretty lips just needing to be seriously kissed. How they felt last night as she sucked me. Left that imprint of themselves on my cock. How she knew as a woman, when and how to push my buttons last night to extract my last ounce of energy into the sex we shared. Letting me have a standard fantasy of fucking a lover/slut as she enjoyed my dick embedded deep within her. I realized how much I've learned about women and women's bodies from her and her guidings. Now, I remembered how she taught me to caress a woman's tits that first day. Then, guiding me through learning about licking a woman's intricate pussy for her total pleasure. Then when she gave me the first blowjob. How she explained to me what she was going to do, and to relax while she sucked me. I remembered it being the most explosive orgasm I ever had at that moment. Her eyes always staying riveted to mine as she felt me empty into her mouth. Knowing now, she was having mini orgasms then as she sucked her son's cock for the first time.

Lovingly explaining details without shyness to me. Laying on her bed and spreading herself to show me all these parts and what they did. Knowing as a man, I would need these bits and pieces of knowledge in my life, to please my own wife.

Realizing now, being with all the other women, how they praised my ministrations to each of them and appreciated my extra mile with each of them for their pleasure also. An important feature taught to me by this woman laying here at my side. Yes! I wanted to fuck this slut/lover/ woman/mother right now. But most of all, I wanted to make love with the part that was my mother once again. I knew all of these parts would be in her as well as my cock soon. Which side would she show to me as she felt my cock slide into her this morning? I guessed she would return to being my lover mother and pull me to her as she gave herself to me once again.

After several moments, I leaned over and put my lips softly on her nipple. I didn't suck it, just licked it softly. It was about a minute of my sucking now, that mom was stirring. I asked her to keep her eyes closed. Now I uncovered her other tit and licked and sucked it too. I cupped both tits and licked her nipples softly. Her hands went to caress my hair and head as she moaned very softly. I love you mom, I whispered. I want to be inside you again. I slid my hand down and spread her pussy lips and stroked up and down slowly. I palmed her clit and slid into her hole with two fingers as I kissed her softly.

Keep your eyes closed mom till we're done. Mine are too.

"OOOOHHH Billy, this feels wonderful. Keep fucking me just like this. Nice and slow baby. I like it like this in the morning."

Her eyes were still closed as I stroked in and out of her. Taking occasional deep thrusts after pulling out almost completely.

"I love the way you make love to me Billy."

"I enjoy this with all my heart mom."

"I know honey. I feel the same too."

Oh honey, I don't want to cum yet, I want to keep feeling your just like this for a while." I think I can last for a while too mom. Enjoy it."

"OOOOHHHH I am honey, I am."

I leaned down now and sealed her lips with mine and rotated my cock inside her at the same time. I knew she loved this maneuver. It forced my cock to scrape the entire areas inside her pussy. Especially her G spot.

OOOOHHHH Honey keep fucking me. Feel my pussy loving you."

"I do mom. I always do." I whispered in her ear. Her hands came to hold my face and she finally opened her eyes as we pumped gently at each other. "Did you like my slut act last night honey?"

"Oh God mom. You really turned me on. You made me more excited than I can remember... except maybe the first time you placed my hands on your tits."

She smiled softly. as she gyrated her pussy for more friction.

"I enjoy being a slut for you and your father honey."

I enjoy talking dirty while you both fuck me."

"I can always feel your cocks getting even harder most of the time."

"I know that its one of your fantasies to fuck sluts and treat them as you wish honey."

"Most men fantasize like that."

"What about you mom? What are your fantasies?"

I was still slowly pumping in and out with no urgency to our fucking. Her pussy was caressing my cock deep inside. "Oh honey, I do have a couple but I'm not sure you would like it?"

"Tell me mom."

She looked deeply into my eyes only inches from her own face. She seemed to be deciding whether to tell me or not. "Tell me mom. Its only fair."

She looked at me again and seemed to clutch my cock stronger. "OOOOhhh honey, I mentioned it to your dad last night when we all had our talks with each other."

"My biggest fantasy has been for him to..."

"Oh, I'm almost ashamed to say it honey. I... always wanted to see your father slide his cock inside you while you were sliding yours into my ass at the same time."

"You mean you want dad to fuck ME?"

She looked fearful up at me. Not knowing what I would say or do, or run out of the toom.

"I know what you're thinking honey. I know what your father thought and said last evening too."

"Its just been a fantasy of mine to watch him fuck you while you fucked me and all three of us would cum together. I would be just like this now, except you would be in my ass once again, while your father got behind you and..."

My cock jumped deep inside her as this thought really kicked in.

"Fuck me harder now honey. That's it just like that."

I was doing some serious thinking and she knew it.

"What did dad say mom?"

"He was kind of shocked like you are now, but after he thought about it, and how it would happen, he said he would, if you would agree."

"Well, I thought, " If dad will go for it, I will too mom. After all, you've gone out of your way to please him, especially me like this right now, and every one else around here too."

"You've licked other women to please us men, sucked our cocks any time we wanted it. Even acted like a real slut for me last night and favored me with anything I wanted from you."

"Yes, mom. You deserve something for yourself from dad and me."

"Sure. I'll try it. Hell, I might even get to like it like you women do. Especially Annette. She just loves it in the ass."

"I know she does," mom smiled. "She tells us girls all the time she would almost rather have a hard cock up her ass than in her pussy most of the time."

"Matter of fact honey, I'll bet your father is up your sister's ass right now like he said he would do this morning."

"OOOOHHHH Billy, I love you so much. As my son and my lover."

"Fuck me now honey. Empty your wonderful cock in me again. Let me see your face darling, while you fill me with your cum."

It wasn't long then that my cock became super sensitive and she watched me intently as I spasmed my orgasm and filled her clutching pussy once more. Her loving smile and sensations of milking me with her pussy muscles again.

"Your very being is inside me again honey. Mother and son are mixed again."

I leaned down and kissed her passionately and she hugged me to her tits. Her hand caressing my face lovingly.

Once again, I crept down to kiss her nipples and then slid further to clean her pussy to make it more erotic for her. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she watched me suck and lick her pussy of our mixed fluids once more.

She knew I was loving her completely at this moment. She knew by me doing this how much I appreciated her favors to me also. I knew she would be thinking of this moment all day. Her body shook with tremors as she felt me licking her and our eyes still fixed. She knew I wanted to watch her cum now also. Minutes later, she did. In a moaning thrashing pussy grinding to my face, she let go completely and filled my mouth with her fluids. Then she opened her eyes and looked into mine once more as she watche me drink her from her fountain of love. I knew that her mind was also spinning that her fantasy of watching her husband and my own father stick his cock in my ass while I fucked hers.

Finally, we both rose and silently went into the shower. This time we just quickly cleaned each other with little time spent on touchy- feely. We were both hungry. "Let me talk with your father about this honey... alone first. OK?"

"Sure mom. Sure. I feel odd about it, but I realize how much pleasure I get from doing you women like that, and how much all of you seem to enjoy it too... I guess I'll try it."

She was dressed in a tight blouse and shorts now and came to me and kissed me with her arms around me. I noticed no bra or panties either. I mentioned it. "It will be easier for you or your father to get at me with quickie feels today." she smiled.

"I love you with all my heart mom."

I was sitting on the side of the bed putting on sneakers as she took some time... "I love you too, honey, with all my being."

"Would you like a quickie blowjob before we leave here honey?"

"I mean to hold you off till later today?"

I smiled at her and thanked her for the consideration, then remembered... she was asking for herself also. Just like Nikki did. Especially with the tone of her question. I just knew I was right. "Sure mom. I would love for you to suck me once more."

Her smile brightened as if I just handed her the keys to a new car.

She pushed me back on the bed and dropped to her knees. She had my shorts down quicker than Grant took Richmond and had my half hard cock in her mouth.

Her loving stroking and deep sucking, always her knowing by now, exactly how to suck me as well as dad. I raised up on my elbows to watch her pleasure me and herself with her mouth stuffed with her son's cock. The love in her eyes was unmistakeable and she finally urged the cum in my balls to shoot deep into her mouth while she watched her son's eyes roll once again. I filled her mouth and once again... the expected saving so she could offer myself back in a kiss. Her hands on the back of my head as we kissed and she tongued my cum back to me. All the while, her soft hand stroking my softening cock that she just emptied. Yes! My mom was an expert lover. Mom looked at me with more love than I can remember at that minute. Knowing we just shared something so personal this past night, and were about to share something even more perilous later this day.

She seemed to want to continue to caress my hanging balls as we stood there next to the bed. Her mouth open for my tongue and her body pressed tightly to me. It was a wonderful feeling inside with all its specialness between us. My own mother just took my cock inside her mouth again and sucked my cum and shared it with me. My taste was still sharp on my tongue as we finally broke the embrace.

"Its up to you honey, if you want to tell Lisa about..."

"No, not yet mom. Let's see how it goes first, OK?"

"Sure honey."

I turned to walk out of the bedroom and she called. "Billy?"

I turned. "Yeah mom?"

"Did I tell you how much I love you honey?"

"Yes mom, you sure have. More than any other time in my life mom."

I came close to her again and hugged he. It just seemed she needed this for some reason right now.

"I love you with all my heart mom. Remember this minute when I am inside you this afternoon and dad is inside me."

I thought she was about to break into tears that dad and me were going to make her wildest fantasy come true.

Now, I took her hand and we finally went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Carol had already been down and started.

I went to her and kissed her good morning. "Nice night hon?"

"Oh Billy, oh mom... It was wonderful with daddy. It really was."

"You look happy enough sweetheart." mom said. "I am mom, he's such a wonderful tender lover. Now I understand why you love him so."

Carol sat for a moment with a cup of coffee. "I take it you two had even more fun last night upstairs?"

"We surely did honey. It too, was wonderful with Billy."

Carol looked straight at me over her coffee cup. "Can you and me finally get together later tonight Billy?"

I smiled at her, and said "One way or the other hon, I'll make sure of it."

I leaned forward and kissed her as dad came in the back door. "I just cleaned up some of the mess from last night,"

"Wasn't as bad as I feared though with all the commotion."

"It finally rained a little last night too."

He leaned over to mom and kissed her Good morning as his hand cupped her tit through the shirt.

"Nice night honey?"

"Oh Yes babe."

Dad looked at me. "It seem's that the signals I get from all these woman Billy, that you're getting to be quite the lover now."

I must have blushed ten shades of red as mom instantly agreed. "And YOU honey, you look well satisfied this morning..."

"I am darling. I truly am."

"Billy went out of his way with me last night."

"Good for you Billy."

"Your mom deserves the best."

"Yes, she does dad. Yes, she does," as I reached over and stroked the side of her face.

How strange I thought, this conversation would sound to a total stranger about a father praising his son's expertise for fucking his mother? I realized from mom, that dad really did get excited as she said, when he watched her and me make love.

"Well, do I plan a round of golf honey, or did you... ?"

"Yes I did, and its OK to go ahead with our plans."

Dad looked at me with an uncertain stare. Both of us knew instantly what it meant. I knew and he knew his cock would be in my ass that afternoon. We didn't want Carol to catch on yet though. Luckily, she was busy at the stove getting the scrambled eggs ready, and wasn't paying much attention. Suddenly, I began to really wonder what a large cock like dad's would really feel like in my ass?

I knew from mom and Lisa shoving their finger up my ass as they sucked me how that felt, but a large cock like dad's????

I was a bit apprehensive, but I tried not to show it.

Soon we were all eating and then mom eased dad out to the deck where they talked with close heads together. Carol and me both knew they needed this privacy.

I wondered then, if I had enough cum built up for her right now. Mom had just sucked me really nice only an hour before.

I decided to just push ahead. I reached for her hand and smiled as I stood. "Let's go up to my room hon."

Her eyes brightened immediately with knowing we would finally make love after a long time.

In minutes we were both naked and holding each other on my bed. Kissing as if we hadn't seen each other in years. 'I rolled her on top of me and sucked her beautiful hanging tits greedily. Her hand was reaching almost desperately for my cock and she stroked it hard in her eagerness.

"OOOOHHHH suck my tits Billy. Suck them good while I fuck you."

She maneuvered herself onto my cock without losing a beat and keeping her tit in my mouth. Her wet warm pussy felt great as she slid all the way down with a loud moan. She rotated her pussy to seat my cock better and moaned some more. "OOOOHHHH daddy fucked me four times last night Billy, and still, here I am with needing you to be inside me."

"I've missed you so much these past days."

"You feel wonderful Carol," I said, as I moved my lips from her tit. Now she started to bob up and down and moan. I caressed her tits as she pumped herself to her first orgasm and leaned down to crush her lips onto mine. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock and held back as hard as I could from cumming yet. I rolled her off me after her orgasm left her and positioned myself behind her and rammed her hard and fast this time. "OOOOHHHH I thought you were going to take me in the ass like daddy did this morning."

I was a bit startled hearing her say this because it made me think of how dad would be positioned just like I was now, at my own ass. I reached for her swinging tits and we fucked hard."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.