Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 124

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 124 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It wasn't long after I had brought Nikki to a nice orgasm with my mouth, that she urged me to go upstairs to my room.

Another look around the pool, the colored lights and shadows of lovemaking in all stages by everyone. Just another night at our house, I thought. How familiar by now, yet so brand new each time.

Everyone seemed so at ease with each other. Mom was laying between Jack's legs and stroking his cock as she smiled up to him. Her mouth lowering to take in his balls.

Dad was with Annette on his lap. She was facing the others as she rode up and down his cock. His fingers caressing her swaying nipples.

Lisa and Dan were already gone, I realized.

"Its always an orgy here at your house Billy." Nikki smiled. "Any complaints hon?"

"Hell no!"

"Have you overlooked the fact that us women get to have a nice selection of cocks, like you guys always want selections of pussy?"

I smiled at her insight. "Its true hon."

"Us women here love the idea we can have anyone we want here, rather than always wonder what a certain guy would be like in bed. Now, we all know."

Look at how your mom is enjoying Jack's cock in her mouth right now. Right in front of her own husband sitting there fucking Annette three feet away. Annette is really getting off on your dad's cock in her, while she watches her husband getting sucked by your mom."

"Its great Billy."

"Yeah, us women love to watch sex scenes like this too."

"We really get off on it, just as much as you guys."

"Personally, I love to watch my Danny Boy getting sucked or fucked by other women. It makes my own pussy wetter than hell."

"Especially if its YOU fucking me while I watch him cumming in another woman;s mouth."

I know he's mine forever, he knows I'm his."

"Like at our pool the last time when you were fucking me and Lisa was sucking him. You were cumming in me, and I watched him cumming in Lisa's mouth." I really got off that time too, Billy, while you fucked me."

Your cum was going in me, and his cum was going into your woman."

"That's exactly what makes this all so good for us, Nik." I said "All of us know that we have personal love for certain partners, and we share those partners without fear of loss."

"You're right Billy. You're so right."

"I'm Dan's and I can love you too."

"My Danny Boy probably has his hard cock all the way in YOUR honey's wet pussy right now, across the road."

"Oh, now I'm getting worked up again Billy."

Take me upstairs and fuck me. Fuck me like a pregnant woman needs to be fucked, Billy."

"Us knocked up broads get horny too, Billy."

I smiled at her and reached for her hand.

Mom's eyes looked up to me as she rode Jack's cock. His hands were cupping her tits as she rode him and fucked him. I smiled and waved and then we left the deck. Once again, knowing exactly what Jack was feeling with his cock inside mom's wonderful pussy. It made my own cock rock hard instantly once again.

I stayed behind Nikki as insurance on the stairway to my room. No way was I going to risk an excited mishap and have her fall now. Once in my room, I led Nikki to the window and stood behind her. I reached around and cupped her belly in my hands. My hard cock pressed upward in her ass crack.

I kissed the back of her neck as I massaged her belly and hanging swollen tits. "I want to take you like this hon."

"Lean on the windowsill and we can both watch all the others making love while I slide into you."

"Oh yeah, Billy." Great."

"A real live sex show in front of us down below and we fmake love at the same time."

She leaned down with her arms folded on the sill and I guided my cock into her already wet and needing pussy.

Once again heaven opened its gates. Both of us moaning at the intensity of it. How really warm she was inside. "Oh, you're so fucking hard Billy. Fuck me. Fuck the shit out of me while I watch your mother getting fucked."

Now, I really thought it amazing because mom was still riding up and down Jack's cock and facing our direction. She seemed to have a sense that I would be watching her from my window. Her face turned up to stare as she caressed her own tits and rode Jack even faster. It seemed that she could see Nikki leaning on the sill, if her smile was any indicator.

Dad was now in the pool with his face buried into Annette's pussy, just as I had done to Nikki earlier.

My cock was raging inside Nikki's wet velvet pussy. Both of us continually moaning softly as we fucked each other to a really nice orgasm. My cum just shot out in a massive blast into her, with very little after spurts this time.

"Oh good God, Billy. That was so nice. Stay in me honey. Stay tthere for a minute. Let me feel your cock kissing my womb"

"I think your mom came with us too, Billy." Look at her down there. Her smile and all. She stopped fucking him too."

"Now, she's busy kissing the shit out of him."

After a while longer of watching, I pulled out and turned her and kissed her. Her tits were heavy and pressed into me along with some of the big belly.

"I want to suck you right now, Billy. I don't care if you can cum yet. I want your cock in my mouth and pay you back for licking me to that nice orgasm here and down at the pool."

I pulled her tighter and kissed her again. My hands travelled down to caress her ass, then up to stroke her long hair.

Finally, she pulled away and sat on the side of the bed. She pulled me with her and pulled me between her outstretched legs.

"I love having sex with you Billy. ALL the kinds of sex we have."

"Now, I want to suck your cock like a woman should. I want to taste both of us, and the love we just shared."

"Our baby is in me and I love you for that too."

Its easier for me like this to suck you hon. Its a little too clumsy for me to kneel and really do you."

I cupped her face in my hands and leaned down to kiss her with our tongues trading in each other's mouth. Her hands were softly caressing my half hard cock back into hardness already.

Finally, I straightened up as she smiled up to me. "I'm sure you feel the love we share too, Billy."

"I do, Nikki, I really do."

Her one hand was caressin my cock softly as her other was caressing my balls as she leaned her head down and began to take me back to heaven's gate once more.

She was sucking me with love. Taking me completely into her mouth and throat. Her moans and mine mixing as I felt her throat muscles contracting on my cock. Her fingers caressing my balls with both hands.

"Fuck my mouth Billy. Fuck my mouth and shoot your wonderful baby making cum, Billy."

"Please. Enjoy my mouth and pleasure yourself."

"I want you to feel the same pleasure I feel Billy when I cum with you."

"I want you to feel the same pleasure I feel when you lick my pussy and make me scream, Billy."

"Oh God, Nik, you're always so sexy and loving."

"I told you Billy, you're feeling OUR special love honey. Between just you and me."

"Now, I want your cock in my mouth and your cum in my belly next to our son."

She went back to sucking and deep throating me. Her mouth sucked softly, her tongue stroking all over my encased cock.

It wasn't long with her hands urging my hips to fuck her mouth as hard as she guided me.

We both moaned as she felt my spurts once again going into her mouth. Her fingers gently stroking my cock now, and her hand massaging my balls as she sucked them to emptiness.

It was wonderful. Looking down in the moonlit room at her mouth sealed around my cock and feeling her tongue sliding up and down the underside of my cock as she drained me. Nothing but love in her eyes as they twinkled up at me.

She spent a little more time than usual sucking me this time. She really seemed to love this, and took her own pleasure having a man's cock in her mouth.

I realized my own pleasure when I had my mouth on a woman's pussy, so now I had a deeper understanding of how a woman felt about sucking a man she cared about.

Several minutes later, she raised her head and smiled up to me. "Hope you liked it Billy." she said softly. "It was absolutely wonderful Nikki. Thank you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.