Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 122

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 122 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

As it turned out, we had far more drinks than we realized. Mom did, though. I noticed her writing on scraps of napkins and smiling. Soon, she used the tip tray on our table to hold it up in the air.

"What's this?" dad asked.

"Draw honey. Just draw and don't look yet till I tell you."

Then she held it up to me to pick a folded paper, and then to Jack.

"I realized that we've all been drinking way too much to drive home." she said.

"I suggest we all stay at that nice little motel just down the road we passed on our way here."

"This is to see who spends the night with whom."

"Oh wow!" dad said.

"OK guys, now you can open your slips."

Each of us opened them.

"NO. Don't say anything yet."

"Just wait til the music plays again and then dance with the name on your slip."

There were smiles all around at mom's ingenuity.

Each of us guys already sure who we would be making love with that night. It was another ten minutes before the jukebox started once again. Dad rose first, and we watched as he went behind Annette's chair to help her up. We cheered. Then, Jack rose, and went behind Lisa's chair to help her up. That left MOM & ME!

Several romantic dances later, with each of us, we finally piled into the car and down to the motel.

The three of us guys, going in to register and taking three separate rooms. Then, with the after thought of going in the trunk for the bottles of wine still remaining there.

After splitting up the different bottles, we partnered off into our respective rooms. The girls giggling of how sexy and slutty it made them feel being taken to a motel room to get laid.

The motel was somewwhat secluded with being surrounded with large trees and well kept bushes. It was further back off the road, leaving the noise of traffic quite buffered. Smiles all around as each of us guys put our keys into the doors. Our sex partners in tow.

I thought to myself that it was a nice idea of mom's.

It didn't take her two minutes out of her shoes and she was in the bathroom, and soon thereafter, enticing me in also.

We took a nice long shower together. washing, caressing and kissing each other. Out in the bathroom now, drying off each other. Mom said, "Wait honey for my hair."

"You can do THAT while in suck your wonderful cock!"

Excitedly draging my hand into the room, and placing me on the side of the bed. Not bothering with glasses, she passed me the bottle of wine for a drink.

Her long wet hair laying across one shoulder. Now, she stood between my opened legs as I sat there. My cock getting harder by the second, seeing her pussy so near my face. I leaned forward and licked her bush as her hands went to my head to caress me. She drank some from the bottle as I licked deeper into her offering. My hands softly caressing her ass and hips as I licked her over and over. After a few minutes, she reached and pulled me up. Kissing me and pressing her tits into me. Feeling my hard cock pressing against her. Now, she sat on the bed and handed me the wine.

Caressing my cock lovingly. I took a drink as her head lowered to my cock and she sucked me softly. Her hands also caressing my hips and ass as I had done to her. The thrill once again, seeing my cock in my mother's wonderful mouth, in the dim lighted room.

"Don't cum, honey. Try to save it. Let us both feel it shooting inside me baby."

Her hands caressing my whole cock and balls so tenderly as she sucked me so softly. Undemandingly.

This was just for pure pleasure. No immediacy between us now.

"Enjoy my mouth Billy. Feel my love kissing and sucking you." she softly said.

"Yes! Your mother is sucking you now."

"Enjoy me."

Several minutes of her licking and sucking..."OOOOHHH Mom, You better stop now, hon. I'm almost..."

She looked up and smiled. Then moved back on the bed and crossed her legs. Her hand going to caress her pussy as she looked up at me. Reaching for the bottle from me.

I moved over on the bed and also sat with my legs crossed as we looked at each other as lovers.

I watched her caress her pussy. Her eyes smiling tenderly at me. I decided to stroke my cock the same way. Her eyes widened. Watching me stroke myself. Seeing some droplets of precum form on the tip.

"I just tasted some of it Billy." she said once again, very softly.

"I'll taste more, before this night is out honey." she smiled.

Now, she reached with both hands and began to stroke my cock softly. Looking loving at my cock and up to me. Her legs opened and she moved so that her pussy was pressed up tight to my cock with our legs both wide and stretched out.

"I'm going to fuck you like this honey."

I'm going to put this wonderful cock of yours right here in my pussy."

She reached for another drink of wine, then handed it back to me. Now, she raised both hands to my shoulders and raised heself slightly until she felt her pussy directly over my cock. Her mouth searched for mine as she slowly lowered herself down on me. Her tits pressed into me. She stayed still as my cock became buried deep inside her warm wetness. Her lips near my ear, licking it.

"My pussy feel nice tonight honey?"

"OOOOHHH Yeah mom."

"Your cock feels wonderful inside me honey."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.