Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 120

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 120 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had warmed up the dinner that mom had ready in the oven. I set the table in case they decided to come down to eat. I had already finished eating when they finally came down. Both of them wearing just bathrobes, and all smiles.

"That's it. I'm taking those pills away from you for a week." mom laughed. "My pussy is sore now."

"NO! Don't even think about it Billy." she smiled.

"Aw, please mom? Just a little quickie? Kidding."

"N O. Absolutely not."

"I must have gotten a gallon of cum from both you guys today." she smiled. Dad leaned over and kissed her lightly.

"That's it, Where's those pills?" she said.

"Carol and Lisa are going to Lisa's house for the night. They wanted to all talk about the wedding and stuff." dad said.

"She said she would call you later."

"Her shop is really nice honey." he said to mom.

"It's ready to open any time now."

"By the way Billy, you're supposed to go there tommorrow for YOUR haircut."

"I got mine today... PLUS a lot of extras thrown in."

"What extras?" mom asked. Dad smiled again.

"Well... I got a trim, a shave, and a blowjob for starters."

"What?"

"Carol trimmed my hair, Lisa pulled my cock out and started it all by stroking me. Then they both took turns giving me their first Beauty Babes Blowjob."

"I don't believe it." mom laughed.

"Yeah. As Carol was finishing my hair, Lisa pulled my pants down and then they really went to work."

"They took turns sucking me in the chair. One was massaging my head while the other was sucking on my other head."

"I guess they plan the same for you too, Billy."

Mom rose and cleared the table. "I think I'm going up to bed early tonight."

"OK, honey. Good idea." dad said.

"NO. Absolutely not. No more pussy for tonight. I need a rest from you two."

"Oh Baby. You'll change your mind when this guy comes to attention again!"

He rose and opened his bathrobe. Showing his half hard cock to her.

"Oh, damn! Jim."

"Come on sweetheart. Let's go upstairs."

"I'll take care of the dishes mom."

"THANKS A LOT BILLY!"

"That was my only defense. Oh damn... here I go again." she smiled. They headed off to their bedroom.

It sure was a big day for mom. I had fucked her twice that morning, then twice in the afternoon, and she got it again from both dad and me. Now, she was about to get it again.

I went into the parlor and watched TV. Lisa had called and seemed out of breath. It seems she was taking a break from just fucking her father. Carol was in there now, with him also.

She said I could meet her at Carol's shop after work tomorrow. They wanted to give me a haircut.

"Like dad's?" I asked. She laughed. "He told you already?"

"Yeah. Just a while ago. Sounds like my kind of shop."

"OK, honey. I'll meet you there tomorrow. Have fun with your dad."

"Well, Jimmy just came in. Uh Oh."

"Looks like we'll be busy here tonight honey."

"Love you." "Love you too."

Nikki came to the back door about twenty minutes later. She was looking for Lisa to compare notes for the wedding. She seemed disappointed when I told her she was at her dad's with Carol. I invited her in and she sat next to me on the couch. Dan was sleeping after a long trip to the head office again.

She had on a loose blouse and skirt. "Let me see our baby!" I smiled at her. She stood and raised the skirt. Her belly was beginning to bulge now. The sure signs of pregnancy pushing her stomach out.

I leaned forward and kissed her belly all over as her hands caressed my head. I could smell the faint traces of perfume on her pussy hair. I lowered her pantied and leaned forward to lick her mound. Pulling her tight to my face.

"You mean you want to fool around with a pregnant lady?"

"Especially a pregnant lady with MY baby in there." I answered. I moved her around and sat her on the couch with her legs spread wide. I pulled off her skirt and lowered my mouth into her wet pussy. Licking her clit and tasting her.

Damn, she was beautiful. I licked and fingered her pussy very softly for a long time. Pleasuring her. I managed to make her cum, and quickly rose to slide my pants off.

I knelt in front of her now, and aimed my cock into her as she watched it slide in. It was like heaven being in her softness. I unbuttoned her blouse and caressed her tits as I started to slide in and out. Looking into each other's eyes. Her tits were more full now. Her nipples hard and seeming to be a bit larger. A lot more tender.

"Its a good thing I had them made smaller, Billy." "Otherwise I would have water canons now."

I smiled as I pumped and caressed them.

"God, you feel good Billy." "So do you Nik."

It wasn't long before we were both starting to fuck each other in earnest. It was a bit of a struggle for her to raise herself to meet my thrusting, so I did most of the work. I raised up and leaned over her as I started to fuck her harder now. Leaning to kiss her softly. Her velvet pussy grippping and caressing my cock all the way inside her. I could feel the spasms deep inside her as I began to cum. She pulled me close to her mouth and kissed me hard as we both felt our orgasms taking us over. I rammed in tight and exploded deep in her. Her pussy moving up and down milking me.

Spurt after spurt as we held our kiss. Her spasms feeling so wonderful all around my shooting cock. This time, we were truly cumming together.

I moved her to lay on her back, still keeping my cock deep inside her. Laying on her and kissing. Her pussy massaging my cock. Her soft moans. Giving herself to me. We kissed and caressed. I wanted to fuck her again. It took a while, but my cock became hard enough to slowly slide in and out, and we both came again, minutes later.

I got off her,. and knelt on the floor at her side. Kissing her and all over her naked body. Gently stroking her pussy and licking her swollen nipples. My arm under her head, pulling her up for a deep kiss.

She took my hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Feel it Billy? Can you feel him moving in there?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.