Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 119

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 119 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was a good thing I had finished cutting the grass when I did. The clouds gathered, and we were soon under a terrific rain storm. One of the really bad ones.

I ran into the house quickly and mom was ready with a towel to dry me.

"Wow! Its really coming down." I said. "Well, the flowers and lawns needed it anyway."

We went into the parlor now, as dinner cooked in the oven.

"Dad called and said he was going to stop by Carol's shop and see how things were going. Not to hold dinner for him."

"Well, it looks like just you and me again kiddo." Mom said. Dad will be stopping at Carol's shop. I was leaning back into the corner of the couch and pulled mom back on me. We watched a movie as I caressed her tits softly. She was laying with her head on a pillow, and across my lap.

"I really enjoyed this aftenoon Billy."

"I think you did too."

"Yeah, I did mom. You know how much it means to me making love with you."

"Me too honey."

We could hear the rain smacking against the front picture window as I leaned down to kiss her. Her hand on mine as I caressed her tits. There was no mistaking the tenderness in her eyes.

Her lips were so tender as I kissed her. Her nipples feeling wonderful in my fingers.

"Want to go upstairs honey?"

"Yeah mom. Its just us, at least for a few more hours anyway."

She turned to me as she neared my bed. Her arms outstretched. Her soft look of love and passion in her eyes. We hugged and her hands went down to undo my belt and pants. Silently, she dropped to her knees and reached for my cock. Both her hands caressing it softly as she smiled up to me.

"This cock of yours has really pleasured me honey!"

Her hands and fingers working expertly on it.

She maneuvered me so that I was now at the bed and she eased me down on my back. She got between my legs and continued to caress my groin and balls. Her mouth and tongue licking all over.

"Relax honey. Close your eyes and enjoy my blowjob."

"Yes! I will look into your eyes if you want to watch me drinking your cum when you're ready. But just relax now."

Her mouth and lips went to work on my cock with love. No urgency. She pleasured in my small moans as she sucked and licked. Her long blond hair almost hiding her face now. Her hands undoing her nlouse and shorts without taking her mouth off me.

Cupping my balls in both hands and sucking them. Massaging them as her mouth went straight down to my pubic hair. Feeling her throat grasping my cockhead.

Up and down. Up and down.

"Oh, How I love sucking you Billy." she said.

"OOOOHHH Mom. I'm... I was there!" I was starting to cum and once again we looked into each other's eyes as I came. Her mouth and lips sealed tight around my shooting cock. Her eyes twinkling as she drank my male seed. Her own soft moans as she sucked. Feeling spurt after spurt go into her mouth. Watching her eyes glow even more as she swallowed me.

Her fingers gently stroking and urging my cum into her mouth.

My hips frozen off the bed in my orgasm. Mom took me deep again. All my cock was buried into her mouth and throat. Holding me there as she felt my spasms and shooting. Her hands caressing my groin and stomach.

Her head now moving up and down with her sucking. Keeping it up til she felt my spasms and cum ending.

Licking my cock now. Breathing heavy from her work of pleasure.

"Oh, mom... it was really nice. You reallly drained my balls."

"I know honey. I was feeling them empty."

She raised up and I moved on the bed.

"Now, let's just have a nap for a while, OK?"

She knew I would be no good for some time now.

I smiled up to her as she made her way next to me. Cuddling up tight and her arm around me. Her tits pressing in my side and chest. Her habit of laying her knee near my cock and rubbing it lightly over my cock and groin.

"I love you so much mom."

"I know baby. I know."

"You can't know Billy, how I feel right now, knowing I have your maleness inside my body. Your whole essence of being, is in me right now."

"You can't know what it just felt like for me to have YOU, my own son's cock in my mouth. Sucking you."

"It could have been a baby, but instead your're in my stomach. Going through my whole body now!"

"That's one of the pleasures a loving woman enjoys when she sucks the man she loves. Knowing she has pleasured him, and then she has him inside her body."

How deep mom thought. How truly unselfish she thought. Showing me in a million ways how her inner being truly worked.

Her wonderful tits and nipples were still hard as they pressed into me. I pulled her tight as her hand caressed my softened cock. We drifted off to sleep as the rain still beat hard against the window.

It was some time later that I awoke to commotion next to me. Mom was facing me as I faced her on our sides. Her pussy was ramming hard into my cock. She was moaning softly as her arm pulled me tight to her. I was glued to her front. Now my cock was getting hard. It was pressing up between us, raging. I realized dad was laying behind mom and fucking her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.