Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 118

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 118 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I laid there on the bed for a while longer. I needed to rest a little after Patti's blowjob.

"Oh, how strange for me, honey. I mean STILL. Having you right here and watching my Aunt sucking me."

"It turns me on Billy. I like to watch these things." "Remember how I watched you and Carol when this all started?"

"We've each had sex with everyone we know almost, Billy!"

"How many times did we fuck down at the pool and watch each other getting it?"

"Yeah! It is fun honey." I said.

The phone rang and it was Carol. She asked if Lisa would come to the shop to help her out for a few hours this afternoon? Sure. We went down to eat a little breakfast. Dad seemed quite happy and mentioned that he would like to go golfing this afternoon if no one minded... looking at mom?

"No honey. Go ahead. I have a few things around here to take care of anyway."

Patti finished her cup of coffee and rose. She wanted to get a start on the road home.

"I've really had a nice time these past couple days." she said. Reaching her arm around mom's shoulder. She leaned over and kissed her and then dad. Walking toward me, "I really enjoyed our time, Billy. Really."

I leaned up and kissed her. Her hands caressing my face.

"I'll see you both for your wedding." she smiled.

She reached for her purse and a travel bag as mom rose to follow her out to her car.

"Yeah, it was fun." Dad smiled also.

"She is one hot number when she gets into it huh, Billy?"

"She sure is dad!" "She sure is!"

"Well, I'll drop Lisa off at Carol's shop on my way to the golf course."

"Oh great dad." Lisa smiled.

Soon, they were off and it left mom and me alone, drinking coffee.

I was forming a special plan in my head for her this afternoon. It would be just us for quite a few hours.

I got up and went behind her. Reaching to cup her tits, and kiss her neck. I knew she always liked this.

"Are you telling me you want me honey?"

"No, not right now, anyway mom. I just want to hold you."

She stood now, and turned to put her arms around me and kiss me as a lover. I held her tight and we shared a soft and loving kiss.

I told her I had a few things to do and I would be back in a half hour. O.K. Honey. I got in the car and went for some flowers, and then a nice bottle of wine.

I stopped at a take out place and got some steak sandwiches to go. I put the whole woks in the trunk and headed home.

Mom was just finishing folding the laundry, and I told her we needed to take a ride.

"Now?"

"Yeah mom. We'll be back in time for dinner later."

In a few minutes, she was dressed and ready. We drove into the country and then she realized where we were going. To her favorite spot with dad at their small lake.

I pulled in and leaned over to kiss her. I got the blankets out of the trunk and the other stuff I bought. Spreading it all on the table.

I was glad there were still glasses in a bag in the trunk.

I poured the wine and opened her sandwich.

"Wow! A nice little surprise honey."

We ate and drank a glass of the wine.

When we were done, I eased her out of the bench and kissed her. I turned her around and slowly unbuttoned her blouse from behind, and then lowered her shorts. She was naked now. I stripped quickly, and stood behind her and held her close as we looked out over the mountains and the small lake. I could feel her nipples getting harder as she moaned softly against my shoulder.

"I want to make real love with you mom." I whispered in her ear. I turned her to me again and we kissed. Silently, her eyes filling with her passion. Her arms around my neck. Leaning down to kiss her nipples and then lowering myself to kiss her whole body. When I reached her lower belly, I turned her so that I could lick and kiss her ass cheeks. My fingers reaching in front to caress her mound.

OOOOHHH Billy. I caressed her hips and thighs as I licked her ass. Now, I turned her so that I could bury my mouth to he pussy mound. Her hands went to the top of my head and raked through my hair.

"I love you mom." as I glanced up to her. I spread her legs a little wider so I could tongue her slit. Her moans of pleasure. I could feel my cock raging, but I knew I needed more time. Much more time. I forced my mouth into her pussy and sucked around her clit area. I could feel her shivering.

My hands rising to cup and caress her tits as I sucked her. How soft and nice they felt in my caressing hands! Her legs shaking with her enjoyment. Finally, I eased her down on the blanket and dove into her pussy with a furor with my mouth.

"I want your cum, mom. I want to drink you. Please don't close your eyes while I do this."

My hands went under her ass cheeks and I held them up so I could lick and suck her pussy. Staring straight into her eyes as I sucked her.

"Oh Billy!" mouthing the words silently. Her pussy making up and down motions as I pressed into her womanhood. Tasting her, licking and tonguing deep as I could into her. Loving her.

"OOOOHHH Billy darling." Our eyes still locked.

I felt her orgasm begin... the spasms. Her eyes fluttering. Her juices starting to flow freely. My tongue lapping all of her essence. Still our eyes keeping contact as she came into my demanding mouth. Her shivers, moans and now, almost a scream as I took her over the edge with my mouth. I stayed glued to her pussy till she came down.

Not leaving her any time tor recover, I quickly slid between her legs and aimed my cock. Her hands reaching desperately for it to guide me. Begging me to fuck her. Her hips rising and falling in anticipation.

Soon, I was deep inside her. Ramming her hard. Deep. Leaning down to kiss her hard. Shove my tongue into her sucking mouth. We fucked. We fucked hard at each other. Her pussy gripping me so tightly. Moaning between both of us could be heard for a mile, I thought.

I fucked her fast. I fucked her slow. Deep. Her pussy and hips rising to meet me all the way. Her hands and nails scraping my back as never before. Her nipples raging hard. Standing out from her shaking tits.

I raised over her and told her to look at me. Watch each other as we came. Once again our eyes were glued. She felt me cumming as I felt her orgasm releasing her woman's juices all over my cock and down into her ass crack. Her eyes rolling.

I was spurting harder and harder into her depths now. Our eyes glowing with our passion and orgasmms. I stayed deep in her as she bucked and bucked up to me, milking me. Squeezing my cock. Caressing it in her wonderful velvet channel.

We were making pure love now. Pure passion for each other. Mother to son. Son to mother. Taking and giving our complete selves to the other. I felt one more blast from my cock deep into her, and I collapsed on her.

Her pussy contracting long afterwards as I stayed inside her. Our kisses turning to tenderness now. Her hands caressing my back wordlessly. Our breath coming in gasps. The wonderful feeling of her pussy caressing my softening cock still in her. Saying I love you.

A woman's complete and entire surrender to a man.

Finally, I pulled out of her and laid on my side next to her. Leaning over to kiss her tenderly.

Yes. It was love. Her kisses were love. Her fingers telling and making me feel her love. I rolled on my back and pulled her head to my chest. Her body half on me now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.