Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 117

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 117 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Carol woke and decided to take a ride to her shop. Last minute details. I told her to maybe take Nikki along. Dan was still gone, and she could use the company.

"Yeah! Good idea Billy. See ya later." She leaned and kissed me. Sister to brother, lover to lover.

Mom and her sister were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee now as I walked in. Both still in dusters.

"What the hell is this?" I asked. "Its almost the middle of the damn afternoon and two lazy women still not dressed and cooking and slaving?"

"Where the hell is my whip?"

"You whipped us enough last night sir." mom laughed. I leaned and kissed her. Patti watching intently over her coffee cup.

I went behind her and leaned to kiss her also. Reaching around her to cradle her tits. I knew mom was wondering if I would give her the TREATMENT?

It crossed my mind, but I thought I would save my energy for later. At least that was MY plan.

"Carol's going to the shop and taking Nikki with her for a few hours."

"Oh poor boy, his OTHER main squeeze gone for the afternoon. What will a poor boy do now?"

"Suffer," I said. Going into the parlor hoping to watch a ball game.

There I was, laid back, minding my own busines on the couch! Setttled in to watch an innocent ball game. The next thing I knew, I was besieged by mom and her sister on each side of me.

"Oh look at those small balls those guys are trying to hit. How silly." mom said.

"They could use these balls instead and maybe make a GOOD score."

Mom had my balls out and in her hand in a flash.

"Yes. I think it would be better to use THESE balls for a nice game."

Uh Oh. Now Patti moved in and knelt at my side. Her tits right in my face with her opened duster.

"I think the ref needs to really see the messages from these BULLETins." she smiled. Urging her nipple into my mouth. Now, with mom's stroking, my cock was hard and Patti eased herself over to straddle me. Both hands locked behind my neck. Mom held my cock as Patti lowered her warm pussy down on it. Her eyes closing and opening quickly as she slid down.

"OOOOOH I think we got a home fucking run here." she smiled. Now, she settled down and made my cock at home inside her. Leaning foward to kiss me.

"Want to fuck a pitiful slave?" She laughed.

"We toiled like hell in the kitchen. Now we need a reward?"

Her hips slowly rose and grippped tighter as she slid down again. Oh it felt nice! Mom was sitting to my side with her arm on my shoulder.

"Nice pussy huh, Billy?"

"OOOHHH hell yes!" I moaned. Giving in to their full frontal assault. Much better than any ol silly ball game huh?

Patti was really enjoying it. Her smiling face as she moved in many directions on my raging cock.

"OOOOHH You feel good Billy."

She pressed closer to me and forced my face into her wonderful tits. Sliding faster up and down on me.

I could feel her juices dripping down to my crotch and thighs now.

"OOOHHH Damn, Billy... OOOOHHH."

"Am I glad I came here this weekend."

Mom seemed happy that her sister was happy.

Soon Patti started to move faster on my cock. Her eyes were closing and she moaned much more. "Oh, you're making her cum again Billy."

"Fuck her!"

My hips trying hard to shove up to her, as she slammed down hard on me.

"OOOOHHH Patti." I moaned. Her eyes opened as she pulled me tight and kissed me. Her tongue fluttering in and out of my mouth as she came on my thrusting cock. Moaning all through our tight kiss.

I felt her pussy squeezing hard. Shaking inside as she fucked me. Feeling like the life was being fucked and sucked right out of me now.

Mom was urging me to shoot into her sister.

"Give it to her honey. Shoot!" My cock was already letting loose. Patti slammed and slammed down on me. Finally stiffening and kissing me hard as she came. Shuddering all through her body.

Now slowly moving back and forth on my cock as she came down from her glorious cum.

Our juices spread and soaked my entire groin. Finally she eased off my cock and stood up. Her face flushed and deep red. Her tits and chest heaving.

Looking down at me now, her hands moving over her tits. Her pussy glistening. Her mound matted with the swollen lips of her pussy showing prominently.

"Oh God, Billy. Oh God, it was nice. I came and came."

Her hands now cupping her tits. Their fullness and very hard nipples. A woman in the afterglow of loving.

Mom had gone for a washcloth and began to clean my groin. Kneeling there in front of me.

Smiling softly as she went about doing her job. Delicately, and the businesslike manner in which she raised my soft cock to wash underneath.

Then she turned with another cloth, still on her knees and washed her sister's pussy and mound. When she was all done, she leaned forward and licked Patti's pussy tenderly.

I watched as Patti's eyes closed at this unexplected pleasure being given by mom. Her hands still cupping her tits as she writhed to mom's lips.

I had been laying back on the couch watching this scene. Two women in the midst of what women do to each other in their love. It dawned on me that Patti had now accepted this world of woman to woman love. Mom and her must have had a long talk upstairs.

I realized mom was also doing this right now for my benefit too.

Loving her sister. Licking her as she liked being licked and sucked so much. Mom was giving. Giving over to her sister all her love and tenderness.

Mom's hands reaching up to share holding Patti's tits as she pressed her mouth into her sister. Both their hands now caressing Patti's tits.

Her moaning. Her gyrating at mom's intrusive mouth into her womanhood. Mom eased Patti down to the couch. Never leaving her sister's mound. I noticed a glance at me from mom, thoroughly enjoying her work on her sister. Her own ass up in the air... inviting.

I hoped this cock beginning to stir would be enough for her right now. I knew mom wanted it in her right this minute. This minute, while she was tasting and loving her sister. Now, mom's right hand was blindly reaching to find my cock. Her mouth still buried into her moaning and writhing sister.

Mom began to urgently stroke my cock as she sucked her sister. I knew she wanted me. Her hand cupping and almost hurting my balls in her frenzy. I got up and knelt behind her and worked my way into her constantly moving pussy.

UUUUUMMMMM she let out a loud moan, as she raised her head from Patti's pussy for a second. I fucked her hard. Pushing her body back and forth over Patti's pussy as she sucked and licked her.

Patti was almost screaming by now as mom did her. Now mom moving back and forth harder and faster to get all my cock as she could. Wiggling, pumping at me. Moaning into her sister. Her wet velvet pussy walls were caressing my cock wonderfully.

Patti's head rolling from side to side with her orgasm. Humping up into mom's mouth. Seeing me in her glazed eyes fucking into mom.

"OOOOHHH Shit. OOOOHHH Jeanie honey... OOOHHH shit."

Her pussy humping incessantly to mom's mouth as she finally and slowly came down from her cum. Mom urging my cock on to more and more thrusting into her. I wasn't as hard as I hoped to be though.

Raising her head and looking up into her sister's face now as she too, started to cum around my thrusting cock.

Patti caressing mom's face. Looking up to me as I buried into mom and started shooting small spurts Mom froze as she milked my cock. Moaning to mix with my own.

Her pussy lips kissing my cock as I slid slower and slower into her now. Patti stroking mom's head buried into her belly.

Feelings of both mom and me sharing our own afterglow ourselves, as her pussy caressed my cock so lovingly now. Again, our juices deep inside her. Again her pussy doing its automatic thank yous.

I pulled out and sat back in the easy chair across from the couch. Spent. Thoroughly sated. Thoroughly pleasured by mom and her sister.

After a while, we all went out to the pool. All still naked. Now sharing a new set of loving feelings between all of us. Both mom's and Patti's pussies swollen from their excited adventures.

Again I noticed the tell tale signs of women. Their swolen pussy lips, their softer voices. The slowness of their movements now. The slowing of their eye blinking. Their nipples proudly displaying their dutiful job of exciting men.

I eased mom to lay on a mattress and straddled her to give her a body rub. Wanting to please her, touch her, let her feel my love.

Patti watched my loving ministrations on mom. Leaning back on the lounge. Her beautiful body fully exposed to my glances. Fully offered to me at any time now.

After about 15 minutes, I got off mom and then urged Patti for the same treatment. Straddling her also, as I did mom. My cock laying in the crack of her ass as I began her massage.

We all swam for a while, then mom and Patti went in to prepare dinner. I suggested another cook out to save a lot of work.

I dozed off in the lounge and woke when I heard Lisa leaving her dad's car. She was excited. It took a half hour to swap our stories of last night and today.

"Wow! Billy. What a wild night for both of us."

She had told me of making love with her father, and her mother at once.

Her mother wanted to return the nice feelings to her as her dad fucked her. Her dad apparently was ecstatic when he learned about Lisa going down on Annette.

He is the one that urged her to do it to Lisa. After a couple of urgings from him, and seeing his cock in her daughter's ass, Annette was too excited and hot to say no. She went with the feelings of the moment and knelt down and Licked Lisa as her dad fucked her.

"It blew my mind, Billy. It really did."

"There I was, sitting on dad's cock, facing his feet. His cock so deep in my ass I almost had to scream. He fucked me hard, Billy."

"Then mom leaned down in front of me and licked my pussy while dad still fucked me in the ass."

"Oh God, I came all over the place. Mom just kept sucking my whole pussy as dad rammed in deep and stayed there. I felt him shooting way up inside me, as I was cumming into mom's mouth."

"Oh fucking wow! What a night, Billy."

"After a while, dad did mom and I did her the same way."

"After that, we were all exhausted, and fell asleep. Wouldn't you know dad woke me up with his cock in me?"

"We fucked again before my eyes were hardly open."

"Have YOU been giving him these hints?"

I just smiled at her.

I had told her about mom doing her sister.

"Wow." When I mentioned about a couple hours ago, doing it again Lisa flipped.

After a while, both mom and Patti came out to join us. Still just wearing the dusters.

"Everything's ready when we decide to eat Billy."

Now, all three women started their inevitable gabbing.

I still needed rest. I knew tommorrow would be a long day with the women. Not even counting what they might have planned for tonight. I was glad it was only Saturday, and still had a day to recover.

I leaned and kissed Lisa, then mom and Patti. Mom reached for my cock as usual.

"Want me later Honey?"

"Yes, mom. Later"

I smiled down at her. I would ALWAYS want my mother! no matter what.

Twenty minutes later, Lisa came up to rest with me. Just holding each other for a needed recuperation.

Feeling so nice being able to lay naked, with the woman you love. Several hours later, mom was waking us to come out to eat.

"Your mom called honey, mom said to Lisa. We talked for a while. I told her you were up resting with Billy."

"From what she tells me, you needed the rest as much as Billy." mom laughed.

By the looks I saw between dad and Patti, I knew she would be with him tonight. I wondered if mom would, also.

Carol called saying she was staying late at the shop, to wait for Bobby when he finished work tonight.

Before long, we were all out on the deck at the pool. Lisa sitting across my lap. Somehow seeming to stake me out for the night.

Mom and Patti were sticking close to dad anyway.

We were all listening to the music. I noticed mom and Patti smiling and whispering. Soon, both of them came over to me, and asked Lisa to borrow me for a few minutes. Lisa stood and they pulled me out of the lounge chair. Making me lay on an air mattress. We owe him from this morning they laughed. Billy gave us both nice backrubs. Now its our turn.

Mom sat on my ass, as Pati knelt in front of my head. Tight against her pussy. They both began to give me a four hand back rub. It felt nice. This went on for about 10 minutes while Lisa and dad, sitting together now, watched.

Then mom made me roll over. Patti deliberately straddled my face, as mom spread my legs. Patti's pussy sliding over my entire face. Mom and Patti began massaging my chest and stomach. Then, as Patti's now wet pussy found my mouth, she eased even tighter to it. I started probing up into her slit with my tongue, as mom massaged my hardening cock, and groin, watching us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.