Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 115

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 115 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

One look at Lisa, and I knew she too, was tired. Just about to ease into sleep when mom aroused her to come in here with me and her mother.

"Let's sleep honey."

"Yeah, Billy." Annette added.

"I'm a bit tipsy and tired too."

I kissed Lisa with my love, leaned over and kissed Annette. Then we all settled into deep sleep.

As usual, Lisa and I on our sides with my hand on her tit, and her urging of my cock to lay against her ass as we drifted off.

I felt Lisa stirrring slightly as I awoke early. My hand still laying on her chest as she lay on her back now.

"You awake honey?" I whispered.

"Yeah Billy, just a couple minutes ago."

"It was nice last night with your dad. He makes love different than you, but its nice."

I caressed her tits softly. Her hand coming on top of mine.

"Billy? She turned on her side to me now, I've been thinking honey, I'd like to do mom while you're in me. Like we did to your mom."

"I just don't know what she would do though????"

"It doesn't bother me honey to lick another woman as long as its someone I really love."

"I love her so much Billy."

I leaned up and looked over at Annette. Still peacefully sleeping on her back.

"Well, honey. Half the battle is over now. She's already on her back. Her legs are open."

"If YOU don't I will. I'll slide my cock in right now."

"OK honey. Here I go."

"I have a little better idea if you want to do her, honey."

"Let me kiss her and feel her tits while you're eating and licking her. Then, if she likes it, we can always let her watch me fuck you while you're licking her."

"This way, she'll feel both of us loving her at the same time. A pretty nice way to wake up huh?"

"Yeah honey, OK."

We kissed and touched each other a few minutes and then she slid out of the bed and got to the middle of Annette's slightly spread legs.

Lisa seemed nervous.

I slowly eased next to Annette and reached for her soft tit. She stirred slightly, but stayed sleeping. Lisa laid down now, and I nodded. Go ahead. I watched my lover lower her mouth and tongue to her mother for the very first time.

Her eyes fixed into mine as she began to probe into her mother's slit now. I felt Annettte again stir, and I massaged her tit slowly and gently. Now, Lisa became a little braver and spread Annette's pussy lips with her fingers and slid her tongue up her entire slit.

"OOOOHHH baby, I whispered. I love licking her too."

"She tastes so nice..."

Now, Lisa spent time licking slowly, learning her mother's most private parts. Annette started to blink now, my hand caressing her tit.

"Oh good morning Billy." I leaned over her and kissed her softly. I saw her hips rising, as she softly kissed me back. Then I felt the shock in her body as she realized someone was licking her pussy.

She wanted to sit up and look, but I covered her mouth again and kissed her. Still massaging her tit.

Lisa must have found her clit and began flicking it as I probed my tongue into Annette's mouth.

UUUUMMMMM she moaned. Finally, we broke the kiss, but I still stayed near her face licking around her mouth and caressing her tits.

"Who is... ?"

"Enjoy it honey. Enjoy it." I kissed her again as Lisa licked her deeper and must have slid her tongue into her hole. I glanced quickly and Lisa's head was bent and busy into her mother's pussy with a fervor now.

I felt Annette shiver. Lisa felt her shiver. Lisa's hands on her mother's mound and caressing as she licked her. I saw her now seem to find Annette's clit again and her lips closing in on it. I kissed Annette with her arms holding me to her tightly. Kissing me with more excitement as her moans became louder. Lisa was taking her mother into her first cum, with her mouth. Annette's hips were rising and falling with her moans, her desperate tries to see who was pleasuring her so nicely.

"OOOOHHH I'm cumming Billy, please let me go. OOOOHHHH God, it feels so nice... IIIIImmmm cummminnnngg OOOOOHHH"

"Oh God... Oh God..." her breath becoming shorter, her tits heaving and her body shaking as Lisa held her hips and sucked her mother over the edge into woman to woman love. Annette's face was flustered as she looked up at me. Her eyes wide. I was kissing her between her moans and writhing. When she finally collapsed, I kissed her once again softly and let her rise. Lisa was just raising from her mother's pussy now.

"I love you mom!"

"YOU? YOU? Lisa honey?"

" Yes mom."

"Oh God honey, don't tell me... ?"

"No mom. I'm not... I love you."

"But honey?????" Lisa moved up on her mother now and laid on her. Almost face to face as their tits meshed and crushed into each other.

"I've wanted to do that with you for a long time mom. I hope you enjoyed it. You came nice into my mouth, Like we do when Billy licks us."

"But you? Honey... that's... !!!"

"No mom. I only do it with Carol and his mom. Now you."

"Oh honey. I don't know what to think now?"

"Don't worry mom. We're not lesbians."

"This is a big part of my love to just you from me mom."

"Oh Lisa honey... I've never... !"

"We know mom."

"You mean Jean and Carol???"

"Yes, mom. All three of us take turns just once in a while doing each other. Usually when Billy is in one of us. We all really cum good then mom."

"That's what I want to do next mom. I was hoping you would like this so I can do it again while you watch Billy fucking me. All of us can cum at the same time."

"OOOOHHH Honey. I don't know... it seems so... !"

Lisa raised and caressed both her mothers tits and massaged them.

"I loved doing it to you mom. I tasted you for the very first time. Now I know what my honey Billy and daddy taste when they lick you too."

"Oh mom please? Try it once more. I really enjoyed doing you. You enjoy sucking Billy. We enjoy sucking you too."

"Billy wants to suck me while I suck you, if you'll do it mom."

"Oh honey, Oh Lisa, I don't know... I don't know. What would dad think of me?"

"It turned MY dad on a lot, I said. Watching mom lick Lisa for the first time while he was in her... he really liked it. I'm sure Jack will like it too."

I was kneeling at her side and my cock was hard. Lisa still laying on top of Annette.

"Oh Lisa, I DID cum so nice, but that was before I knew who was doing it to me."

"Here mom, suck my lover while I do you again." Lisa's hand on my hard cock and pulling on me to move near her mother's mouth.

"OH Lisa... I don't know... OOOH I just... !"

My cock neared her mouth and she opened for me to slide in. Her head turned and her fingers came to my shaft. Lisa slid slowly down and went back to licking her mother's wet pussy.

This time. Annette sucked me harder and with more force than normal from her. Her excitement of her clit being licked and sucked. Her moans as she held me in her mouth deep, her tongue sliding up and down as she stroked me and sucked me.

Lisa forced her mother into another set of mini orgasms. She spent quite a while this time pleasuring her mother.

"OOOOHHH Honey, she's sucking me nice. OOOOHHH Lisa, Please move now honey. Let me inside her..."

"OOOOO I want to be in her Lisa. Ok Honey." Lisa raised up and moved quickly out of the way. I mounted Annette and hurriedly shoved my cock into her wetness.

"OOOOHHH Annette... OOOOHHH I love being in you... OOOOH"

I fucked her hard and fast this time. Excited from her wonderful sucking and watcing Lisa. She was moaning and groaning with her eyes closed, humping up at me.

"OOOOHHH Annette... my cock feels wonderful being in your pussy. Just like your beautiful daughter. OOOH I love fucking you..."

Soon, I felt Annette's pussy clamping my cock tighter, my spasms beginning and the surge of cum shooting into her...

"OOOOHHH Billy, fuck me baby. Fuck me... ! I rammed as tight as I could deep into her as I came. Lisa leaned over her and kissed her mother on the lips for the first time during our orgasm.

Her mother pulling Lisa harder to her mouth as they kissed now. My cock bursting and emptying into her. Her humping, her urgent thrusts for more of me. I jambed tight and stayed still as the last of my spasms took over. Grinding her in wide wet circles over her entire pussy.

It truly was wonderful.

As she did with my mother, Lisa trailed down to kiss Annette's tits and nipples and licked her way down her stomach til she reached her pussy mound. Licking and nibbling her mother and then, as she did before, pulled my embedded cock out of her mother and sucked me with her face on her mother's pussy mound.

Sucked me till she felt me soften.

Her mother above her, still moaning in her ecstasy. Caressing her own tits now, Her eyes closed feeling her bliss.

Watching my lover, Lisa, sucking the last of my drops of cum. After a while, Lisa and I sat up and we all talked.

"Does THAT, make ME a lesbian, Lisa?"

"No mom. Its just that we have now opened a new door to love. Sharing. Now, I can love you too, along with daddy and Billy."

"Did you like it mom?"

"I have to admit honey, I did. I came so nice."

"Then feeling Billy so deep in me making me cum yet again... OOOOH Billy. You fucked me at just the right time honey."

"I felt you cumming Annette. I felt you letting loose all around my cock. It made it nice for me too honey."

I laid down and leaned over and kissed her softly. Her body was still shaking. Lisa sitting cross legged caressing her mother's tits and stomach lovingly.

We could hear mom and dad in the shower now, just coming out.

"Mom knocked and came in. Well, good morning all." Seeing Lisa massaging her mother, Mom looked surprised. Then it seemed she knew. She came over and sat on the bed. Her duster unbuttoned, showing the insides of her tit cleavage.

"It seems we all really had a nice night." Yeah I said.

"Dad said it was really nice with you Lisa. I'm beginning to feel a little jealousy." mom laughed.

"He talked about you for a half hour, instead of filling ME!"

"I had to wait another half hour before he could finally fuck me and put me to sleep.!" mom laughed again.

"Well, what do you think of us all going out for breakfast this morning?" mom asked?

"Hey. OK mom. Good idea. Its been a long time."

Mom was looking down at Annette. Still dazed by being fucked and then licked by her daughter. Lisa had now given mom a knowing glance.

"They did ME too Annette."

"They surprised the hell out of me, but... then after the second time. it just seemed so natural with Lisa and my daughter while Billy was in me."

"Did you... did you cum as hard as I did when Lisa... ???"

"Yes. I did. And again when Carol did me. I felt strange at first Annette. But now... !"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.