Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 114

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 114 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Bobby was almost ready as we pulled in and we left for the fittings right away. I picked up an extra case of beer, and explained to Dan about telling my father and Jack what happened to the BASTARDS.

"Oh fuck! Billy. Are you sure?" said Dan.

"I have to Dan. I just can't leave town and leave it hanging like this. Both of them know something's up. I can sense it from dad, and some of the things Jack says too."

"I figure that we lay it out to them what happened and why, that they will understand."

"If dad wants to tell mom or Carol after that... or Jack and telling Annette... well that would be up to them."

"Well, if you think so Billy. I'm sure they'll keep their mouths shut."

Yeah, they will." I assured them.

Dad's car was already in the drive as I pulled in. Jack and him were on the deck as we brought up some cold beer.

It started out with casual bullshit, and then dad asked me what seemed to be so important this morning?

I looked at Bobby, Dan, and then to dad.

"We have a story to tell you..."

We exlained in pretty good detail what we did to the BASTARDS.

"HOLY SHIT!" dad said. "Yeah, HOLY SHIT!" Jack chimed in. Their faces almost white as we finished the tale. We even told them of tying them upside down, and pounding the stakes into each of their asses.

"They bragged about fucking Jimmy, so we got even." Dan said.

"You mean they're still fucking buried out near the lake?"

Bobby shook his head.

"Remember when we all went out there swimming dad? The family?"

"Yeah."

"I was doing double duty rechecking the spot where we planted those BASTARDS. It hasn't and won't be touched."

"None of them have their cocks either."

They are all shoved in their mouths.

"HOLY SHIT!" dad said. "Are you kidding?"

"You really cut their cocks off?" Dad asked shocked.

"Yes. They beat and raped not only Jimmy and Carol, but several other girls at school that we couldn't really prove."

"Girls we are close to, can't even testify. They don't even know what planet they're on now"

"They were into major drug dealing too. Beating up people for money, raping women after they got them all high."

"These BASTARDS used to drive around in different cities around here, when they were buying drugs to push.:

"They grabbed women off the streets and took them in the van and gang raped them."

"They were just all around scum and they're history now, they're fucking DEAD." Bobby said emphatically.

"Tell me about the van again, Billy."

"The van was the big kicker in all of this. dad."

"We took it to one of our friend's farms late at night, and buried the fucking thing five feet down. It will NEVER be found."

"BUT, when we tipped it over with the tractor, there was a real big metal box welded on the bottom. We broke it open and found over $230,000."

That's the money we shared with Carol and Jimmy, also splitting it up with the other guys in on the whole thing. I took part MY share for Carol's car."

"HOLY SHIT!" dad said again. "THAT'S why you weren't so upset about them not showing up in court all those times????"

"Yes. Now you know why."

"We just wanted the satisfaction of seeing their scum parents."

Jack said we were thinking that these guys were probably going to get off on all the charges.

"We almost told you back then, what we did, but we were afraid you might unknowingly tip the cops to smelling a rat. That even knowing, might make you too edgy under any questions."

"Remember their scummy laughing, glaring at us, and giving us the finger in court at their arraignments?"

"Remember their parents laughing and joking all through the court appearances? As if Carol, Jimmy and all the others meant shit to them?"

"We knew ALL of those other girls they beat and raped."

"We knew ALL of those other guys they beat to pulps... all of them from school."

"That's right Billy." Bobby added.

"We knew all of them."

"You know Jim, that two of the girls are now so fucked up from being beaten and raped by those scum that one is still in a mental hospital and the other one is on Planet 0?"

"They don't know if she will NEVER be right in the head again."

"She is gorgeous and all fucked up in her head. That's how bad they beat her."

Dad said "I need another fucking drink." His hands were shaking now. Dan brought up another round for all of us.

"We're all so glad to see Carol made it, and how she's coming along with her new shop. We all love her and Jimmy. Fuck those scum. THEY'RE DEAD, Bobby said."

"They paid for their scum, and I for one am damn happy. I paid off my truck with their fucking blood money, too."

"Well, thinking back Billy, you are right about the way they acted in court, and the attitudes of their parents and lawyers." dad said.

"I remember how mad I was when they laughed and gave all of us the finger."

"So do I." Jack said.

"Well, what's done is done."

"Jimmy's in college, Carol is setting up her career. The BASTARDS would have probably figured out how to skate on the charges any damn way." Jack said.

"And all the fucking bills from the hospital for our kids." dad said.

"Lucky most of them were paid by the insurance."

"Well, you have to remember, they thought they left each of them for dead at that lake too." I added.

"I STILL can't believe that Jimmy was able to drive both of them home in his condition that night!!!"

"All thoswe broken ribs. His eyes smashed... !!!"

"Yeah, you're probably right, Billy."

"Well, I think its up to you whether mom or Annette know what happened."

"Maybe we should leave it as it is. At least for now Billy. Your ma is having enough trouble dealing with you being gone soon."

"Yeah, and Annette still remembers the nightmare from the first time she saw Jimmy at the hospital."

"We really thought they were both going to die."

"The doctors said the odds were pretty slim for both of them the way those scummy BASTARDS beat them."

"Jimmy STILL has problems NOW, Billy."

"I know, I said. I've watched him."

"Well, I am glad you did tell us anyway. We kind of suspected something wasn't right. We just couldn't decide whether you were directly involved in it."

Jack had tears in his eyes remembering that night now.

"How absolutely terrible Carol looked. Oh God!"

Just then, beep beep in the driveway. The girls were pulling in and needed help with boxes.

"There's the car, Jack. The one I bought her with that dough."

"That's a nice looking set of wheels!" he said. Bobby and Dan went to help them.

We acted as if all was normal now. Somewhere along the way, they managed to pick up Annette. She came up to me and kissed me.

"Hi hon. How ARE you?"

"Really nice Annette!" I saw the longing in her eyes already, So did Jack. Lisa came over and sat on his lap with a drink. All smiles. "We got lots and lots of stuff for the wedding hall and things."

Carol staked out Bobby right away and they went into the garage with an excuse of getting more beer and food.

I knew she would be on her knees in moments.

Dan mentioned that he couldn't stay too long because he had to go to the head office for a meeting. He couldn't miss it. It was almost 50 miles away.

"I forgot to mention it earlier Billy. They want to go over this year's business plan right away with me."

That would leave Nikki alone tonight. I saw Lisa glance at my reaction when she heard it. Probably wondering if I wanted to be with Nikki tonight? She had been talking with mom. Both of them walked over on the deck to me. Mom said that it was OK once more to switch if we wanted. She realized that Lisa and I had little time left.

She was hoping Annette and her could be with me tonight for the first time, together?

"Oh, I'd love that mom. Really! Both of you at the same time? Oh. A dream, lady!"

She smiled and leaned up to kiss me.

"Lisa will be with your dad, and Nikki with Jack at her house. Carol wants Bobby to herself."

Lisa smiled.

"Actually honey, we're not going out of our not being with outsiders this way. Except for Annette being with you and me."

Bobby and Carol FINALLY came out of the garage. Both red faced. We took one look and laughed. "Starting without us huh?"

Bobby was all smiles. I knew Jack was hot to get Nikki over at her house. Dan had left a few minutes before for his trip. Jack found an excuse to get near her when the music started and they danced.

Annette found HER excuse also as she came to me with a smile and asked to dance with her.

"Has your mom told you honey?"

"Yeah, I'm really happy Annette. It looks like everything will work out nice tonight. I'm happy I was able to hook up Carol and Bobby over there too!"

"Yeah. They look pretty tight."

"Your old man is going with a hottie over there too. The MOTHER OF MY BABY!" Annette laughed.

"I have to remind him to take it easy with my baby in there."

"Yeah, you better."

Carol announced her and Bobby were going for a ride and would be back later. I wondered why she just didn't go upstairs now? THEN it hit me. She was afraid to let Bobby see all of us switching. Especially with mom and me. He knew Carol and me made love, but not with mom, or anything else!

I could see most everyone starting to relax now, most had a few drinks and were feeling OK.

Lisa was the first, along with mom to strip and go in the pool. Inviting me and Annette.

Both of us stood and she giggled. I took off her blouse and lowered her shorts. Her tanned olive skin looked beautiful. Just like her daughter's. How trim her body was. I leaned forward and kissed her pussy for a few seconds. "This is for openers." I said. She smiled.

"Oh, we're going to have the whole night honey. Wonderful."

Her tits were still so firm as they proudly stood out. Even for about 40, she looked ravishing. I knew Lisa would hold her beauty like her mother, also.

She stood there naked, as dad and Jack watched us. Then she proudly walked over and made Jack strip in front of Nikki.

It wasn't long before we were all in the pool playing volleyball. Just an excuse for us guys to watch the girls tits bounce more.

Lisa's dad still couldn't resist kissing and feeling her body all over though. All the time in the pool, he openly played with her.

I felt a huge relief that dad and Jack now knew our secret.

Mom seemed anxious to get upstairs. Her and Annette were standing up on the deck talking now, as dad circled the wagons around Lisa. I knew he too, was itching to go to bed. I'm glad because I knew Lisa really did enjoy making love with him.

Now, it was up to Nikki to make her move and get Jack to take her home. I could sense these things occurring around the pool, after so many times. I decided to get a few drinks and invite mom and Annette up to my crib. I would leave the others to their own time table.

Mom happily agreed and said good night, as well as Anette kissing Jack. Dad playfully placed his fingers in mom's pussy as she passed him. Don't hurt my son, he laughed.

I was happy it worked out I would have mom again tonight. I knew how much she wanted it. Now, Annette thrown in for good measure. Two expert lovers. Two mothers who both loved me.

I kissed Lisa tenderly. Asked her to come in, if dad happened to fall asleep.

"Fat chance he'll fall asleep with ME honey. But I'll try. I'll think of you while your father's cock is fucking the shit out of me and your cock is in my mom though." she laughed.

Mom staked out a side of my bed and I hopped up on the other. Annette sat near the end. All of us finishing our drinks now.

I observed the differences between mom and Annette. Their bodies, both trim, nice full tits. Annette was slightly shorter than mom. Mom was about 5'5". Annette a little smaller and shorter. I guessed about 5'4". Mom's tanned body, against Annette's olive Italian skin, also tanned. Annette's nipples were about the same size as mom's, but seeming to blend into her tit. Mom's were dark reddish, and marked clearly against her lighter skin. Neither of them sagged. Annette's tits seemed to spread over a wider area of her chest, where mom's were separated more. Both sets of tits making my cock hard, looking at them.

It was Annette that made the first move in reaching to caress my growing hard on. A smile on her face.

"Go ahead Annette." "Billy and I are always here for each other anytime... at least til they leave..."

Annette smiled at her in appreciation.

"What would you like to do Billy? Would you like me to put this nice little guy in my mouth?"

I knew before the night was out, I would be pumping into her ass. I needed to arrange THAT at the end. Annette shifted and laid between my legs as she stroked me softly. Looking up at mom and me.

Her tits were bunched together with her arms and hands both massaging my cock. She lifted my sack and licked it. Mom set her drink on the bedside table and laid her head on my stomach as she watched Annette begin her method of a blowjob closeup.

I massaged her back as Annette's warm mouth lowered down on my cock. Her fingers softly holding my sack and caressing my balls. Her tongue flicking on the underside and now her nibbles with her teeth. Sending shivers up my spine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.