Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 112

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 112 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Oh Lisa, please say yes?

"Well, I kind of thought of building up near our fav spot near those woods on the hill where Billy likes to take me and fuck my brains out."

"I'll still take you there and fuck your brains out, mom's too!" I laughed.

"Wellllllll. OK. Let's do it Billy. What the hell."

"We're here all the damn time any way."

"Oh Good Lisa! You just made me so very happy."

"Wait til dad hears. Oh. I have to tell him right away."

"Not yet mom. Wait a bit."

"We want to have you at our WEDDING BED!"

"Yes."

"You, dad, her mom, her dad on both sides of our bed as we make love for the very first time after we are married."

"We want to share that with all of you."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"I want all of you watch us strip each other from our wedding outfits and dress and watch us make love for that very first time."

"People centuries ago did that to ensure she would have heirs, and be the virgin they claimed in doweries"

"We have planned to have two other adjoining rooms for you and dad, and her parents for the rest of the night too."

Now, we were all laying down thinking. Kind of excited. It was settled that Lisa and me would build a house on the property next to us. There were a few nice trees there and the property was fairly level that would make it easier for landscaping. Altogether, including mom and dad's property, there were about 8 acres.

I knew how much this meant to mom right now. I leaned over her and kissed her again. With love and passion.

"Don't tell me you want more already, honey?"

"No, not right now mom. Just wanted to hold you, that's all."

"Maybe I should go in with your father. I wonder if Carol was in there tonight?" I turned on the monitor.

Dad and Carol were sleeping in each other's arms.

"Looks like they've had it too."

I pulled up the blankets and kissed both of them. We all went to sleep.

Mom had gotten up before all of us and was already downstairs making breakfast when Lisa and I woke. We made love and kissed for a while and then took a shower together. I was already dressed while she still fussed with her hair in the bathroom.

Jack called just as I got into the kitchen saying that the plant was still shut down. Damn.

"Don't worry, Billy. The company's still paying everyone."

"They will be reimbursed by the construction company's insurance."

"So, that will take us into the weekend. Figure on coming in Monday, he said. They should have it all fixed by then." "OK, Jack. I'll talk with you later."

Dad kissed mom good bye, leaned over Carol and kissed her also. Then he leaned down and once again lovingly caressed her tit. "It was nice sweetheart." and left for work.

Carol asked if I would help her at the shop later this morning when some heavy deliveries were due.

"Sure hon. Nikki wants to come too. I'll bring her along."

Mom was excitedly telling Carol about us building our house next door. Her eyes lit up bright.

"Oh Great. We'll all still be together." she said. I knew Lisa felt a little happier now that she gave her OK.

"We need to stop at Judy's and see what she has for house plans. We can take our time picking out a house style to build."

"Yeah, OK Billy."

"Yeah, Billy probably wants to throw HER over the desk and do her, anyway." Carol laughed.

"How did you guess?" I smiled.

"Speaking of tables!!!... I quickly grabbed her and pulled up her skirt.

"Oh you should have kept your mouth shut Carol." mom said.

"Oh no, Billy... I just!!"..."Oh, Carol... its time for YOUR punsihment now." Lisa laughed.

I was behind her now, sliding my cock up and down her slit. "Oh Billy, damn you!"

AAAAAAAGGGHHH, as my cock slid home in her. I knew she was just complaining for show and tell. Now I was good and hard and I sliding into her.

"OOOOHHH Honey, you feel so nice and warm."

She was leaning on the table on her elbows as I started to fuck her. Her pussy moving up and down in her own enjoyment. "I feel like such a slut, mom, when he fucks us like this!"

"Yeah, but it feels damn nice doesn't it honey?"

Mom's eyes were smiling at me. Carol was beginning to really like it now and fucked back at me with her urgencies. I could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second, and her moans...

I caressed her ass as I fucked her. "OOOOHHH Billy, damn you, Im going to cum... OOOOHHHH"

"Give it to me sis. Cum all over me."

"OOOOHHH It DOES feel nice."

We were moving back and forth as I felt my cock starting to really throb deep in her wet pussy.

Oh Carol, UUUUUMMMMM Billy... Billy... I saw her fists clench on the table as she began to cum. I rammed her harder and shot into her.

"His cum feels nice shooting in there, doesn't it honey?" Mom said.

"Oh yes, it does. OOOOHHH damn, I'm cumming Billy don't stop fucking me now... please" "Ohhhhh fuck!" OOOOHHH. I spurted and spurted in small shots into her, but they seemed to last longer this time. Making it feel really nice. She pushed back hard against me and squeezed my cock hard inside her. I felt her shaking and moaning. The absolute wonderful feeling of a pussy in its spasms around my cock.

OOOOHHHH. I stayed in her till she finally relaxed her grip on me. Her head still moving from side to side.

She finally straightened up and fixed her dress.

"Leave the panties off honey. We might do it again later this morning."

"Oh no Billy, how will I ever get the damn work done?"

I hugged her close and kissed her as she sat down. Flushed.

"Well, now we all have Billy's cum in us this morning." Lisa said.

"What a thought to go to work with." mom giggled.

Carol offered to drop Lisa off at work instead of making me drive into town.

They fixed themselves up and left.

Mom and I did the dishes and then went into the parlor. I pulled her to me and we laid on the couch.

"You just got done being in Carol? You want me already????"

"No mom, maybe in a while, but I just want to hold you and lay here like this for a while."

"Oh this IS nice Billy."

We laid facing each other on the couch, just kissing, touching. My hands inside her bathrobe.

I hoped I could make her feel more at ease about me being gone soon. She rolled on top of me and kissed me tenderly. Moving her pussy over and over my cock. Her signals for needing it.

I inched her up and sucked her tits as they hung over my mouth. Their hardness telling me of her need again. She wanted all of me she could get now, now before there was none. I eased her off me and stood to take off my clothes quickly and we fucked on the couch for a long time.

It was just the phone ringing that finally broke our spell and made us get up.

She answered it, standing there naked in the kitchen. It was her sister. I got dressed and kissed her as she talked. I whispered I would be back later. She was still sitting there naked, talking to her sister when I walked out. What other house would have a sight like that?

How many other guys can say how nice it was to have just had such nice sex with their mother?

How many mothers will sip from a glass of wine with their son's cock dipped in it?

Yes! I had a wonderful loving sensual mother. I treasured her.

I decided to stop and see Bobby. His mother smiled as she saw me pull in the drive. She was preening her rose bushes.

"I think he's finally up and about now. He worked last night Billy."

I leaned and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I reminded her of the wedding and I hoped they would all be there.

"Oh yes, Billy We wouldn't miss that for anything."

Bobby was drinking a cup of coffee as I came in.

"Hey guy, Haven't seen you in a while."

"Been working my fool ass off Billy. Overtime and all."

"You like it?"

"Well, its OK. The dough is good. With dad gone, it helps me to take care of things around here for mom."

Bobby's father had been killed in a car crash coming back from a business trip, two years earlier.

"Well, I wanted to remind you to get your fat ass down for a fitting for the tux, along with the other guys for the wedding."

"OK. I'll be off tommorrow... FINALLY." he said.

"Maybe we could all go out for a drink after that." I said.

"Yeah, I could use some time out."

"Look, my sister keeps asking about you. I was wondering if you would be with her at the wedding?"

"You'll be standing up with her anyway?"

"She wants you Bob. I know she misses you a lot."

"She's busier than hell over at the shop right now. Oh she got the place?"

"Yeah. The deal's done. She used some of the dough all you guys chipped in, to get the place. I'm going over in a while to help her with some shipments coming in this morning."

"Want to come with me? Yeah sure. Let me get dressed."

On the way, I mentioned to Bobby that I wanted to tell dad and Jack about the BASTARDS and what we did to them.

"Oh fuck, Billy. You really think you should?"

"I've been kicking it around over and over. I know damn well they both suspect something anyway. I hate to leave town for this new job at our other plant and leave this whole thing hanging like this."

"It just doesn't sit right in me. Maybe tommorrow afternoon you and me and dad and Jack can have a beer at our pool and talk."

"The girls will be busy with shopping and shit, anyway."

"Well, if you think so, OK."

"How much you going to tell them?"

"I don't know yet."

"Bobby?"

"Yeah?"

"I think my sister would like it if you made a move on her at her shop and nailed her this morning."

"I'll engineeer an excuse to go pick up some supplies or some shit. I know damn well she wants it."

"WWWHOOa. Sounds like a plan!"

"I haven't had any in a while now."

"Well, don't waste time!"

"Damn! How much I've always liked her."

"Well, go for it idiot! She wants YOU too."

Now, we were at the shop and he was impressed with all that had been done already.

Carol's eyes popped when I walked in the door with Bobby.

"Oh Hi, Bobby!" She leaned up to kiss him and give him a hug. I could see her deliberately pressing her tits into him.

Nikki was over setting up bottles and other things on the shelves in front of the beauty chairs.

"Hi gorgeous." "Hi Billy." Her smile was so pretty.

"How does it look?" she asked standing back near me, checking out her handiwork.

"Fine, But what the hell do I know about all that hair stuff?"

We got busy opening and unloading all the boxes and storing things on shelves.

I watched Carol easing herself towards Bobby every chance she got. I whispered to Nikki that we need to go for a cup of coffee, staring at them over her shoulder. She got the message.

"Look, Billy's going to take me up to the drug store for my prescription, We'll be back later Carol."

OK. I explained the deal when we got outside.

"Let's take a ride Nikki."

"OK. Its a nice day."

Nikki was always nice to be with. Nothing phony about her. Her beauty was absolutely striking.

"How you feeling hon?"

"Wonderful Billy. Our baby is fine, I'm happy. Dan's happy..."

"We're hoping you both come over tonight Billy."

"I was hoping you'd want me."

"You want to make love again?"

"Yes. I do. Will Lisa... ?"

"Yeah, no problem hon."

"Oh good. I almost can't wait for your wedding."

"We tried our dresses on yesterday. Wow. They're gorgeeous Billy. Wait till you see us dressed up. And Lisa's dress! Wow."

I told her about us going to build our house next to mom and dad.

"Holy shit! Billy. Great. We were all talking about that yesterday. Oh shit, great, Billy."

"Mostly, I'll be able to see our son growing up every day, hon."

"Oh yes, Billy."

"We were all kind of worried that you both would move on the other side of town or something."

"Oh, this will be great. Wait til Dan finds out."

We weren't far now, from the spot mom and dad brought us a few days earlier. I decided to pull in the dirt road.

"What's this, Billy?"

"A nice little hideaway that my mother and father like."

"It looks nice around here. Like a little park."

"There's a large swimming lake in the rear over that hill."

We got out and I went in the trunk for a blanket. We walked to the grassy area near the lake as a flock of pheasants flew over us.

"This is so pretty here!"

"The mountains in the back over there!"

I spread the blanket and came behind her and hugged her. Looking out at the nice scenery.

I caressed her tits.

"Uh Oh, I think you want something Billy???"

"I think you brought me here to take advantage of a pregnant woman!"

"I did, I really did." I laughed.

"I'm guilty and I want to be punished."

I was unbuttoning her blouse from behind.

"So, she said, kicking off her shoes, you want me barefoot along with being pregnant?"

She turned to me now, her tits so full, so beautiful. Her dark hair streaming down on their sides.

I kissed her, and reached to slide her shorts off.

"Uh Oh. You mean business!"

"Yes. I do. I want to ravage the hell out of that wonderful pussy of yours."

"Only if you promise to save some of it for tonight?"

"Deal."

I went to my knees and licked her bush, as my hands caressed her ass, pulling her tight to my mouth.

"Out here in the middle of nowhere, I have a lover eating my pussy. Oh, who'd of thunk?"

"Scream. Moan, damn you."

"This is suppose to be getting you excited and wanting my cock."

"Oh, I forgot!" She let out a yell as my tongue found her clit. There was an outline on her belly of where the baby would be growing, but only a slight outward bulge at this point.

I kissed her stomach all over and caressed it as she stood there moaning. Pressing her pelvis to me. My hands still caressing her ass cheeks.

Finally I eased her down on the blanket and took my clothes off. I laid next to her and kissed her passionately. Then she took the lead and kissed me up and down my chest, and slowly worked her way down to my cock.

She spent a lot of time massaging and stroking it, and finally lowered her mouth and sucked me.

"UUUUMMMM Nikki. It feels so nice." She smiled up to me as her mouth worked on me. Her tits hanging against my thighs as she leaned over me.

"Like it Billy?" she asked softly.

"Yes. Hon."

Her fingers were delicately caressing my balls as she sucked up and down.

"Oh Nikki, please get on it honey."

"Please! I want to cum inside you."

She smiled and raised herself over me. Guiding my cock, her face of beauty as I felt her slide down on me.

"OOOOHHH Nikki. You're so warm, so nice!"

"OOOOHHH Billy!" as she seated herself with me completely inside her now.

She stayed still a moment. "You feel nice in me Billy."

"Your cock is so hard. Its so deep in there. Right next to our baby."

Slowly, her eyes wide, she started to slide back and forth on my cock. Her hips rotating on me. She was fucking me, and I let her.

"Oh Nikki, you feel so nice." I reached up and caressed her tits. My hips pumping up into her as she fucked me.

"Oh, I'm so glad you did this Billy. Coming here like this."

"I enjoy making love like this outside. Especially a place as nice as this."

"Oh, you feel so good in me Billy."

"So do you honey."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.