Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 110

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 110 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke some time later. I had no idea what time it was. Lisa's room was dark. Annette was resting with her head on my chest. Her hair smelled nice. Some sort of light perfume. I could feel her tits pressing on my chest as she breathed softly. I stroked her har and shoulder. She was a genuinely nice woman. I thought of all the similarities between her and her wonderful daughter I would soon marry.

Yes!, I thought. I could do a whole hell of a lot worse with getting tied up with some of the other girls at school. I felt so lucky. So happy that Lisa took an immediate liking to me when we first got together. I remembered the tight knots in my stomach, hoping I could get her close to me. Thankfully, Carol worked out all those things for us.

I really liked her mother. I couldn't help but like her.

She always seemed so serene, so capable of her life and those around her.

Here I was again, laying in bed with another man's woman. Completely acceptable in our adopted lifestyle.

Her husband downstairs with MY lover, his daughter in bed with him.

I liked this arrangement of sharing between all of us. Each of us taking and giving to the others as we changed partners.

I knew certainly that these times like right now, would become fewer soon.

Lisa and I would be married. I would have a different more demanding position in another city.

It seemed our time with our parents and others would be limited to weekend trips home or their weekend visits to see us.

I wanted to be near for the birth of Nikki's and my son, in just a few months.

And, more important, how soon would Lisa want a child?

I know damn well that seeing MINE and NIKKI'S would put that on her front burner of things she would also want.

Carol? Yes, I would really miss my dear sister also.

I made a note to talk with Bobby and see about getting them closer together once again. Let him know she really does like him and wants him in her life. I would feel better with him around her than others that might cause harm.

Mom & dad liked him a lot also. That was important.

Another nagging thought is that I could never leave town without at least telling our dads about what happened to the BASTARDS. Lisa, Carol, and the other girls need not know, if the other guys decided. I did think at least dad should know.

Annette stirred on my chest now as I stroked her hair.

"You awake hon?"

"Yeah, Annette. Just thinking, that's all."

She raised her head and leaned with her arms on my chest. Her face close to mine. Oh, and her soft tits pressing on me seductively.

"Want to talk about it?"

"Its a lot of things hon. Leaving town after we're married. The new job. How things will be back at home when I leave."

"A lot of things. I love it the way things are now."

"It's not THAT far away Billy. Just a couple hour ride on the expressway."

"We'll visit you two a lot, and I'm sure your mom and dad will too."

"Has Lisa told you there will be a separate bedroom or two for guests when we move?"

"Yeah. I'm glad too."

"She also said that its OK with you about her father and her."

"Sure. I promised that along with her OK with my mom."

"You and me can always take one of the bedrooms Annette."

"I would like that Billy. I really would. I like making love with you."

"Me too hon. I really enjoy being with you."

Her hand slipped down and caressed my cock as she reached her lips up to me for a kiss.

She felt me hardening and said, "Take me again Billy."

"Pleasure yourself in me."

"Oh, Annette, I always try to give back also."

"I know that Billy. That's why its so wonderful making love with you."

"You seem to give more than you are getting."

It was pitch black with Lisa's bedroom curtains pulled tight, and no lights.

She rolled over on her back and said, "Take me Billy honey. Fill my pussy, let it love you back. From me to you Billy."

"Take me!" Her sexy whispers, and touches were so nice.

"Would you let me suck it first for a few minutes Billy?"

"I'd really like to do that?"

"Sure hon," I whispered. "I'd like that. You make me feel wonderful when you suck me."

"Its my feelings Billy. We love you, I love you. Let my mouth love you now, and then take me."

She moved down in the darkness and got between my legs and softly stroked my cock. I could feel her warm breath all over my crotch.

"I enjoy this immensely, billy. I really do."

"Feeling your hardness in my mouth and knowing what its going to do."

She licked me in the darkness now, and cradled my balls. Caressing them softly as she lowered and raised her wet and warm mouth up and down my cock slowly.

"Relax and enjoy me Billy. Enjoy my mouth on you."

The slight trace of her Italian accent making her sound all the more sensual.

"OOOOHHHH Annette." I moaned softly. Her delicate touch. Feathery, lovingly adoring my cock. Her soft moans as she sucked me, stroked me.

She surely knew how to please her men. Up and down, up and down, licking with her tongue. caressing with her delicate fingers.

She was right, She surely did enjoy pleasuring a man's cock.

"OOOHHHH Annette... oooohhh You have me hon" I whispered to her..."You have... OOOOHHH... as my cum spurted into her warm mouth. She delicately ran her tongue over and over the head on my cock in her mouth.

No one ever did it quite like this as I was shooting. It made me really explode into her throat. Her delicate fingers softly but firmly stroking my cock as she sucked all my spurts into her mouth.

MMMMMMMM she softly moaned as she sucked. Her tongue still rapidly rotating over and over my cock head as I blasted. The pure darkness seemed to raise my orgasm.

"OOOOHHHH Annette its so nice... sooooo. MMMMMM", as she gulped me down her throat.

Soon, I was spent and she was kneeling over me. Her tits grazing my chest as she leaned to kiss me. My arms around her and pulling her to me. "Oh Annette, it was truly wonderful."

"Please give me a little time to get hard for you."

"I can wait Billy. I can wait. I hope you liked it. I really enjoyed feeling you shooting your cum into me. Tasting it coming out of your tip."

"OOOHH You are really good at it hon."

"Please give Lisa that tip thing. Please."

"I will honey. I will suck you in front of her and show her. My husband loves it too. Really makes him cum hard."

Both her hands were caressing my head as she leaned again and we kissed. I could once again taste my cum on her lips and in her mouth.

"Annette, I whispered. Please bring your pussy up here and let me lick you."

"Oh, I'd like that Billy."

She soon straddled my mouth and lowered her wonderful smelling pussy to my lips.

I sucked and licked her softly to several spasms, for a long time. Feeling her larger clit in my lips. Sucking it and feeling her spasm as she came again and again.

Her soft moans of pleasure as I licked her. Feeling her body shiver with her spasms.

By the time I was done, I could feel my cock rock hard and throbbing once again. I eased her hips and she got the message and lowered herself on me. Stroking me softly as she guided me inside.

"OOOOOHHHH Billy." Her warm and wet pussy sliding down me.

"Oh honey this is absolutely wonderful. I came so many times I can't count, and now, now I have your wonderful cock once again."

She leaned over me and kissed me hard as she fucked me. My hips rising hard up into her. "Oh Billy give it to me baby. Fuck me."

"This is so nice, Billy. I can be me. I can swear, say filthy words, do dirty things, and it is all OK with you. I feel so free with you."

"OOOHHH You feel so nice in my cunt."

Her hips hitting down harder and harder with her building orgasm.

"Oh God Billy she moaned louder. I'm cumming hard this time honey. I really am." I felt her shuddering and shaking her head wildly as she really spasmed all over my throbbing cock.

"Oh my God, Billy... ooooohhhhh I can't remember cumming this hard honey... My whole pussy is... OOOOHHHHH."

Annette seemed to slide into oblivion now with her orgasm. I felt my cum shooting again.

"Oh Billy, I feel you shooting too... OOOOOHHH God, Oh dear... ooohhh."

Her usual composure left her and she was wild. Moving all over upon my thrusting cock. Moaning and rolling her head over and over.

Her pussy clamped and shook. Clamped and shook. I felt her spasms.

Finally she fell on my chest almost exhausted. Breathing heavily, as I caressed her back and head.

I thought of mom in this same position last night as we went to sleep. My cock still deep within HER.

"Oh Billy, she finally gasped. I can't rmemember being that taken away, that deep in an orgasm like that."

"Oh God, Oh God, Billy... It was fantastic honey."

She raised to kiss me lovingly again and tried to say

"Not even"... she didn't finish.

"Does this happen when you and Lisa make love?"

"Quite often hon." "Lisa and I have learned each other pretty well in a short time."

She was near sleeping now.

As with mom, I held her on top of me and we drifted off to sleep. My half hard cock still pulsing inside her. Still beimg massaged by her internal pussy muscles.

Annette felt like a feather in my arms. Her wonderful soft tits with her hard nipples making it all the more erotic, as I went to sleep.

Once again, I awoke and knew it must be time to get up. Annette had rolled off and was cuddled tightly to me. Her leg and arm over my body. How much she loved making love. I caressed her tit laying softly on my chest. How similar Lisa's are to hers. Almost the same firmness and textures. Same nipples.

A LOT of things the same between them. Especially the way they loved their men.

I softly shook her awake and told her I thought it was time to get up.

"Oh, OK Billy. Did you sleep OK?"

"Yeah. Fine."

"Would you like me before we get up?"

How many times had I cum that night. Wow, I thought of how much pleasure from Annette. I felt her desperation of need. Knowing Jack was probably not that frequent a lover for her.

"Oh Billy she cried, Please come back soon. Please. I need this Billy. I do. Please promise me you'll come to me soon.

"I will Hon. I promise."

Her pussy once again taking me.

"Oh thank you Billy."

We moved softly and gently at each other. Nothing but our connected groins mattering to us. I rotated softly as I came in her. Her soft moans in my ear, feeling me fill her womb.

After a while of long embraces and kisses, I rose and asked if she would join me for a shower.

"Oh, certainly Billy. I'd like that."

As I dressed, I asked her to just wear the same duster and nothing else. I noticed some vaseline on the shelf in the bathroom.

"Want to put a coating on my cock for you?"

"Oh Yes. I almost forgot honey. This will be so much fun in front of my husband."

"Will you be able to... ??? "I think so hon."

"Just remember to Act shocked and look a lot at Jack when I'm ramming you. It should make him hot, and I know Lisa will be smiling that YOU are getting "The Treatment" too."

"Oh this is going to be fun Billy. Don't worry about hurting me. Just slide this wonderful cock right in me."

"Once again you'll be completely naked in front of them being thoroughy fucked Annette, I said as I looked at her in the mirror."

"Oh Billy... let's get down there and see if they're up."

She coated my cock thoroughly with vaseline and I slipped my pants on.

"I'll wait till we're all done eating hon. Then..."

Just before leaving the bathroom, she pulled me close and we kissed. A wonderful giving kiss.

"Oh Billy, its been wonderful honey. I feel so..."

She looked so pretty now, with her hair brushed and a hint of makeup. I held her head to my chest and told her how nice she made me feel also.

"I'll remember to teach Lisa about that blowjob trick Billy. I know you like it."

"Yes I do," I smiled.

We went down and Lisa was there with her dad already. Smiles, and good mornings as we sat down. Lisa had everything ready.

"It was wonderful Jack. Billy was wonderful with me." He smiled, and looked at me. Yes, it was a lot of fun Billy.

"I'm glad you both came and joined us."

"So am I daddy."

"I'll drop Lisa off at work and meet you for lunch later today," I said to Jack.

"Yeah, OK Billy. I forgot about Lisa being at work today. I get her days off mixed up."

I could see Annette getting fidgety as she thought of me fucking her now. She rose to take some of the dishes away and then I went into my act. I was standing next to her and then pulled her duster off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.