Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 108

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 108 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was still dark as I opened my eyes. Still feeling the soft tits of my sister and Lisa pressed on my chest. Feeling their breathing softly as they both slept peacefully. BUT, I was feeling my cock being sucked. Softly, quietly, and lovingly. Pure darkness all around now. Mom had me deep in her throat. Leaning on her arms and hands straight above my cock. Just her mouth touching my body.

Oh how wonderful! Laying there. Still as mom sucked me. The total quietness except for slight sucking noises. The slight noises of my mother wonderful mouth.

My cock was throbbing with excitement as I whispered my appreciation to her. I could hear her moan a soft answer as her mouth slipped further down. Taking my entire cock within her mouth and throat. Then, she slowly removed her mouth and stroked me softly.

"I want you Billy. I want you in me darling." Barely a whisper from her. I slowly eased myself straight down and finally out of the bed without disturbing Carol or Lisa.

I covered them and we went into Carol's room. I pulled mom to me in the darkness. As a lover. As a woman. I kissed her with my arms around her as if there were no tommorrow. Again, pure darkness all around us.

As if the sun would never rise again. Her naked tits pressed hard into me as we both moaned into each other's mouths.

"I knew I would gently wake you if I sucked you softly. I've been so horny Billy honey. I just can't seem to have enough of you or your dad these past couple days."

"I am so happy with our decision now, that it will be just you and him once again."

I hugged her to me. Caressed her hair, and kissed her once again.

"I think I understand mom."

"I guess I can't begin to explain how much I love you mom. As a woman, my mother and now, as being your other lover."

"Let me do you now mom. Lay here and enjoy."

I eased her down on the bed and spread her legs gently.

I knelt there and caressed her body as I watched her do to Lisa and Carol. I leaned over and kissed her lovingly and licked my way to her wonderful heaving tits in the blackness of the night.

"Hold them for me mom, while I suck them." I whispered.

She grabbed both her tits and offered them up to me as I leaned over her. I sucked and licked her softly.

Her nipples hardening with their tender excitement. Her soft moans of pleasure.

"I want YOUR cum now mom. Inside ME. The juices of my mother flowing in my being. I want to take YOU into me mom."

"Oh Billy... OOOOHHH Honey."

"I told the girls what it means to me, tonight mom. What it means for me to be inside YOU, Feel your womb opening at the end of your pussy. Your loving feeling as I am deep inside you."

"I told them what I feel each and every time we make love."

'I told them the special electricity as I slide deep in you. I love you mom, more than you will ever realize. For making me a better lover for MY lover. For being able to share my dream of having you as a woman, and lover to me.'

Most of all, these special feelings we share between just you and me, mom.

"Oh Billy, Billy darling. What a beautiful son I have. I love you so much honey. As my son, as my other lover. I feel all those things too honey. I feel them when you shoot in my mouth. When I am taking YOU, you, my son back into my body. Drinking you, your precious seed. Feeling you gush deep in me."

"Let me love YOU now mom."

I knelt once again at her fountain of love and made love to every inch of it. I spent a great deal of time and brought her to several hard orgasms as I sucked each set of juices from her into my own being.

Yes. I drank her as she has from me.

I slowly raised and she knew enough to reach and guide my cock into her once again.

"Her we go mom!" I whispered into her ear.

"I'm coming back into my lover again. My mother once again."

I shoved all the way in, in one stroke into her slippery womanhood. The immediate sensations of her contractions of sex. Of love. That instant shock of electricity of being inside my mother.

Both of us sharing love. Giving, taking and giving some more. We fucked each other slowly. Very slowly and deliberately. Enjoying every inch of every stroke into her depths.

Our kisses of pure love and passion.

Her arms around me urging more and more of me into her. Our tender words whispered to each other.

No. No one on earth could possibly share this love that a mother and son share. It can be owned by only those two.

"I'm cumming darling son. I'm cumming all over your wonderful filling cock."

I moved slightly harder, faster to urge her heightened feelings.

Buried deep inside her as far as my cock would possibly go into her. She held me. Her womanhood caressing, stroking, kissing and keeping me there in her depths.

"I'm cumming now mom. Take me. Take my maleness. Take all that I am into you. This is me, this is my love. This is OUR love mom."

I spurted with a force deep in her. Her contractions and moans as we both came. Humping gently and with loving motions against each other. Rotating my cock in ever widenening circles within her until she completely took my shooting sperm.

Finally we drained each other, and I laid next to her.

I pulled her to me and kissed her silently.

Her body was in complete surrender to me.

My hands caressing her hair and face.

"Oh Billy honey. You've become such an expert lover. So wonderful. Each time with you honey is better than the last darling."

"I seem to cum so hard, so deeply, when you are in me." Whispering to me.

I pulled the blanket over us and kissed her tenderly. Her head on my chest as she reached to caress my softened cock.

"It was wonderful Billy. I'm glad I woke you. Yes! Lisa will be contented for life with you honey."

Her hand moving to caress my stomach and back to my cock.

"I felt you shooting really hard tonight honey. Always so deep in me. It makes me cum even more when that happens, and I feel you shooting. Like a switch deep in there turns on again and again."

Her hand caressing my stomach once again. "You're in there now mom. Your juices are in my stomach now."

"We have each other in us now."

"Oh Billy honey. What a sexy thought."

Her head turned now, and she began to kiss my stomach and kept going to my groin. She nibbled there and caressed my balls in her hand.

"You really had me excited the other morning when you fucked me in front of all the girls in the kitchen, Billy."

"It really turned me on for you to be fucking me while they all watched us. Strange feelings."

"I felt you mom. I felt the wetness."

"Did you?"

"It made me feel kind of slutty, honey."

"You know Billy, sometimes women like to act slutty once in a while. It lets us kind of show off a little."

"There I was being fucked hard and starting to cum, right in their faces."

"Its fun mom. Makes sex a lot more fun."

"Your father and me used to do crazy stuff when we were first married too honey."

"Once, we were at a hockey game with some friends. We were at this railing and he was standing right behind me. People all over the place and screaming. Your father was hard as rock pressing into my ass like you do."

"He eased up my skirt and slid his cock in me so quick I almost passed out."

"There I was holding the railing and he was fucking me right there with ten thousand people all around us. No one seemed to catch on. At least I don't think they did."

"It was so damn exciting and surprising, that he made me cum twice. Ramming his cock hard into me, while all those people were right next to us."

"I thought my ribs were going to break against the railing."

"Then once, we were downtown and feeling horny. It was cold and we jumped into one of those old phone booths."

"I knelt down and gave him a blowjob right there on main street with hundreds of people walking around. He pretended he was talking on the phone."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.