Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 107

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 107 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was late evening by the time we arrived home.

Mom was still flushed with her excitement as she dragged dad into the house. Come join us in the parlor you guys, she urged.

We haven't spent much time in there lately.

"Yeah, OK mom."

The girls mentioned about making some snacks first. "Good idea," she responded as she towed dad by the hand behind her.

Carol, Lisa and I were busy putting together sandwiches for everyone.

I poured chilled wine and got myself a beer. Everything on the trays as we walked into the parlor. Mom had already staked out the couch with dad. She was once again laying with her head on his lap.

I turned on the TV, and we soon found what seemed like an interesting movie.

Mom's blouse was off now, leaving her naked once again.

She sat up and we all ate the sandwiches and drank the wine and beer.

The girls both still seemed a little dazed by mom eating and making both of them cum so nice. Mom was in nice spirits as she asked Lisa to come near.

She reached for dad's half hard cock and offered it to her. Would you like a taste of my husband for desert, she smiled.

Lisa smiled at her, and then asked dad if he wanted her? "Sure honey."

Mom urged her once again by jerking dad's cock softly. Lisa knelt down and took dad in her mouth. Dad's head went to the back of the couch, as Lisa softly sucked him. Mom motioned to me with her finger to sit at the other end of the couch. She stripped my shorts in short order as I moved in front.

In seconds, she had my hardening cock in her mouth also. Softly and lovingly sucking me once again. The wonderful mouth of my mother. Gently taking my whole sack in her mouth and rolling my balls over and over in her warm mouth. She knew how much I loved this. Her soft moans of pure enjoyment sucking me.

Both dad and I were being sucked by the other's woman once again.

Soon, as my cock seemed to rage once again in mom's wonderful mouth, she pulled away.

"Come here Carol honey."

Carol quickly joined her on her knees. "Here baby, you finish sucking your brother."

"I want to suck YOU again. Watch Lisa suck your dad too. She's doing a nice job on him."

Carol smiled at me, and then mom moved. The next thing Carol knew, mom was on her back sliding her face under Carol's kneeling legs.

I stood up now, directly in front of Carol and saw mom's hands reaching over Carol's thighs as she started to lick Carol's pussy.

I smiled down at Carol and held my cock to her lips.

Dad had pulled Lisa and bent her over the seat of the couch and was fucking her hard from behind. Gasping moans from Lisa as he fucked her.

Carol lowered her mouth on my cock with moans escaping as she sucked me. Mom licking her furiously now. I could see mom's outstretched legs and wet pussy as she sucked my sister.

Carol was having difficulty concentrating on sucking me. I realized it and pulled away. I leaned down and kissed her and then went around back and slid my cock into mom's warm pussy. I could hear her moan into Carol's pussy as I fucked into her hard.

Dad had pulled Lisa off the couch and leaned her straight on his cock as he knelt there. She was fucking him rapidly with her excitement. Her tits flopping as she bounced up and down on his cock, before dad finally grasped them, pulling her tightly back to him.

Carol's hips were rotating wildly over mom's mouth. Mom's hands reaching up to her tits and caressing them as she sucked her daughter's juices.

I felt myself about to cum once again and pulled out of mom quickly. I once again went in front of Carol and she immediately started to suck me with a fervor. Milking me, Jerking hard until she felt me spurting. Then she sucked me entirely into her mouth. Gulping. Her throat sucking and caressing the tip of my cock. Buried deep in her throat.

I could also feel her shivering from mom's assault on her pussy, and knew she was cumming. Sucking my cum and she was cumming herself.

My balls were pressed right up to Carol's chin as she sucked me hard. She was wildly excited. Gushing now, her own juices into mom's sucking and licking mouth.

I fucked her mouth faster as I felt my cum boiling through my balls and cock. Carol was so excited, she was almost choking. Her face fluched, her body wracked in orgasm after orgasm as mom sucked her below.

Lisa screamed as dad pinched her nipples and fucked hard into her. She was bouncing up and down rapidly as it seemed both of them were now cumming.

Dad seemed to be nibbling her shoulder rather hard. Still cupping her tits and pulling her tightly to him.

Carol finally drained my spurting cock and I fell straight back on the couch, collapsing from her wonderful blowjob. I watched her face as our mother forced Carol's several cums.

Lisa's face was contorted with her orgasm, as dad fucked her hard. "Oh dad, oh dad," over and over in her throes.

He was pinching her nipples now as he shot deep in her pussy. Carol was screaming loudly as mom sucked her into yet another orgasm. She finally collapsed straight into my lap as mom squeezed out from underneath her.

Mom was flushed and her face soaked with Carol's juice. She stood looking down at us. Smiling and heaving.

She looked over at dad and Lisa who were now perfectly still as he laid on her over the couch seat. Both of them spent.

"Your cock felt nice Billy. Just the right time too." "Carol was just starting her first orgasm then, when you shoved it in me making me start to cum too. I loved it Billy."

"Oh mom," Carol moaned from my lap. "It was fantastick. I came more and more, each time you sucked my clit."

"I know honey. I was drinking you."

Mom caressed and massaged her beautiful tits and said "I think I've had enough for one night you guys. Want to go to bed honey?"

"Yeah, me too," dad finally answered, as he lifted himself off of Lisa.

"Lets take a shower first baby."

"OK hon," and off they went to the stairs. Mom smiled at me and said good night.

"See you early tommorrow honey."

"Good night mom. I love you."

I pulled Carol up and laid her across my lap, as Lisa went for a drink. I kissed Carol with a sincere passion. Caressing her tits. Her arm going around my neck.

"Oh Billy, it was soooooo. OOOHHHH what she did to me. Wow, Billy."

By now, Lisa joined us and agreed. "I agree Carol. Your mom really did a job on my pussy too. I was shaking for quite a while. That special thing she did on my clit. Wow. It made me cum a couple more times. It was so nice."

"I think we should all go to bed too." I said.

"Yeah. I'm tired."

"Would you like to sleep with us, tonight Carol?" Lisa asked? Sure. Why not.

"Billy can fuck both of us in the morning. That is, if mom doesn't come in and nail him first though." Lisa laughed.

We all climbed the stairs and got into bed. This time I deliberately let the two girls be next to each other.

Now, each put an arm under the other's head. Holding each other. I could reach both of their tits easily.

Lisa was next to me and I let my leg mingle between hers and felt Carol's hand sliding up and down Lisa's pussy, with my knee.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.