Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 106

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 106 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I opened the door as dad was still busy pumping. We all moved quickly and Lisa laid on her back with her legs over the end. She was smiling up at dad. "Got a surprise for you dad. Watch."

Mom went to her knees in Lisa's pussy right away. Not saying anything to dad. I got behind mom and slid my cock into her wet pussy once more.

Mom was a bit clumsy at licking Lisa at first. But her head and mouth pressed on. Lisa closed her eyes and moaned. Dad was still fucking Carol, and then I motioned for him to take over fucking mom.

He quickly pulled out of her and we switched rather fast. "Keep going Carol. I'm dying for your pussy baby." I rammed into her as dad slid into mom. His hands on her hips as mom got into eating Lisa's pussy.

There was a surge in the passion level in the bedroom. Carol was ramming hungrily back against my throbbing cock. Dad pounding into mom with his excitement of watching her eating Lisa. Lisa moaning with pleasure, occasionally looking up to me as mom sucked up and down Judy's pussy.

"Cum for her baby," I said softly.

Carol was moaning as she licked Judy, in front of me.

I felt Carol tighten her grip on my cock and knew she was cumming now. I knew my sister well enough to know by now. She sped up her motions and licking. Both girls moaning louder. I fucked her harder and shot deep in her warm pussy. My orgasm sensation lasted quite a while, but not my cum supply. I realized that I had done some serious fucking over the past couple days.

But soon, her head reared back in a loud moan.

"OHHHH. I'm cumming Billy. I felt you shooting in me... OOOHHH"

Her head went back for one last lick of Judy's gaping pussy and collapsed on her stomach. My cock pulling out of her with spurting droplets of cum onto her ass.

Dad was moaning as he neared cumming himself. He was still excited watching mom licking Lisa's pussy.

I got off the bed and went to Lisa's side of the bed and kissed her as she humped up into mom's sucking lips. Both of us watched her and dad as he came in her, and then mom's lips glued to Lisa as she too, started to cum with dad deep inside her.

Mom's hands caressed all over Lisa's lower stomach as she finally raised her head. Her face was flushed and her hair was all over the place now.

"Oh mom, it felt so very nice for me," Lisa said.

"You had me way up there for so long before I came."

Dad reached and pulled mom to him. He put his arms around her and kissed her. I motioned for Judy and Lisa to come with me and leave them and Carol alone. I led them back to my room, and quickly turned off the monitor so Judy wouldn't notice the secret spy.

"I think we all need a good rest." I said.

"Yeah, I'm all for that now, Billy." Judy said.

"Me too honey." from Lisa as she moved to the far side.

I climbed on the bed and both girls seemed to realize by instinct to lay on each side of me.

I knew mom would be telling dad the whole story now. Probably including what she knew of Carol's wanting her also.

I was pretty worn out, and just reached to hold both women close to me. Both of them stroking a part of my body softly. Both seeming to be satisfied now. Oh, How I loved the feeling of two pair of tits caressing and laying against my chest and sides.

I reached and stroked their hair softly. The differences in their smells of their hair and bodies.

"Your mother really made me cum Billy. She sucked it right out of me."

"So different than a man does it."

"I agree, Lisa." Judy said.

"Women do it a lot different than men."

"Billy does me really nice though, Judy." Her hands squeezing my nipple softly.

"I cum every time he does me."

Her hand curled down to my cock and gently cradled its softness.

"I love you Billy. With all my heart."

"I love you too baby."

"We have to get busy on the rest of our Wedding plans soon, Billy. Yeah we do. We have to find a hall, a Church date, and all."

"I can help you with the hall." Judy said. "We have several nice places in our rental accounts."

"Oh great." I said.

"That saves some work right away."

" Yes. I have books with pictures of them. You're all coming to the office Monday anyway. I'll show you then."

"Good." Lisa said. Lisa raised her head again and asked Judy if she would like to come to our Wedding?

"Why sure I would. When?"

"In about a month and a half."

"Great. Yes, I'll bet it will be really nice."

"I have to go for a final fitting for my gown Monday afternoon. Wait till you see it Billy baby. Wait till you see how nice it makes my tits look."

"Your tits are beautiful anyway honey."

"Oh, he says the nicest things Lisa."

"That's why I love him... besides that nice big cock." she laughed. Judy joined her. "Yes. I don't blame you there kiddo."

"He sure filled me." I nudged both girls closer to me now, and both girls slid a leg over one of mine. Each taking turns softly caressing my cock as they breathed softly on my chest.

"Its been a wonderful, exciting couple of days for me Billy. Thank you for inviting me. I was really on edge without a guy, or having sex in such a long time."

"Well you made up for it this weekend, that's for sure." Lisa added.

"I surely did.'

"Is your sister Bi, Billy?"

"No, its just something she does once in a while to those that are close to her." "This was her first with doing someone outside our family."

"Wow. She really got me off. It was nice."

"Have you done it before, Judy?"

"Just my sister and me once in a while. Mostly because our brothers really got excited and begged us to do it."

"Most of the time they would fuck us while Linda and I sucked each other though."

"It was always fun between us though. We all really loved each other."

Lisa felt my cock stirring in her caressing hand.

"I'd like to suck you for a while Billy." "Let Judy see how much I love you!"

"Before we go to sleep. OK?"

"I doubt you'll get anything out of that poor guy now honey."

"I don't care Billy. I just want to do it. I want to taste you."

"OK Honey."

She moved down and settled between my legs as I still held Judy to my chest.

I was stroking her hair as we both watched Lisa take me gently and make love to me with her mouth.

"There's no rush Billy. Just relax honey and let me suck you. Let me love you."

I closed my eyes and moaned softly as my lover, the woman I would marry, sucked me into another world.

Judy caressed my face as her head lay on my chest. Still watching Lisa, with the moonlight coming through the window.

I reached and caressed her hardened nipple and tit as Lisa drew me further and further into her warm loving mouth.

It was some time before she finally had me cumming gently into her mouth. Judy raised and kissed me as she had seen me do to Lisa, when she was being fucked into her orgasm earlier. Soon, Lisa was at my side snuggled tightly against me once again. We all drifted off to a needed sleep.

It was late in the morning when we woke. Lisa was the first. Waking me gently with a kiss.

"Good morning baby."

I smiled at her.

"Our friend is still sleeping. I think you should do something about it."

"You mean... ? Yeah. Like you do to me."

"I'll get you hard for her... !" Her hand went to work right away on my cock. Judy was on her stomach. Sleeping soundly now, as I poised myself over her. Open her legs for me honey. I whispered. Lisa gently spread Judy's legs a little and there was room for me to slide my cock into her pussy from behind now.

"OOOOHHHH She moaned. Realizing quickly that there was a hard cock inside her now. OOOOHHH What a way to wake."

"A hard cock fucking me."

Her ass eased tighter to my thrusting cock now.

"OOOOOOHHH it feels nice Bill." I fucked her slowly as Lisa laid next to us watching me.

"He does this to me too Judy. A lot. I love it too."

I pressed my groin hard into her ass as my cock plunged deep into her. Scraping her G spot. Forcing her to moan with abandon. She raised up to her elbows now. Her pushes back at me were more and more insistent as her cum overtook her and then she came. Her body shuddered. Her soft moans into the pillow.

My cock still deep within her and rotating. I was almost there myself.

I pumped into her harder and faster. She felt wonderful.

Soon, her ass was rammed hard against me as she felt me cumming inside her.

"OOOOHHHH You're cumming too, Bill, ooooohhhh OOOOHHH It's so warm, so nice flooding my whole insides."

I groaned with my cum. Stiffened as my cock emptied in hard gushes being urged out of me by her pussy muscles. My hands holding her overflowing tits hanging below.

I fell down on her and kissed the back of her neck. My hands still holding her tits as I kissed her once more over her neck.

"Oh Lisa, she moaned into the pillow. If he does this to you in the morning... Oh God... you'll have a wonderful life. My pussy is still shaking."

I pulled out and stood now. My cock glistening and getting soft. Lisa jumped up and said, "Time for a quick shower."

Yeah, the three of us were in the shower in a hurry, and soon out, drying each other quickly. We could smell the eggs cooking downstairs.

Lisa leaned over dad and gave him a nice Good morning kiss as she passed him to sit down. I kissed mom and Carol.

"I'm going back to bed after this." dad said. "I need a little more rest. Those two... he said... pointing the back of his fork, at mom and Carol, had me up most the night."

"Yeah daddy, but you loved it."

"Yes, I think he did too." mom said as she turned with a platter of eggs for us. She leaned over and kissed him.

"And YOU?" dad looked at me..."I'm fine dad. Matter of fact, Judy just made me a Happy Motorist already."

"You mean... ?"

"Yeah. I woke her up in my favorite way."

Judy seemed a bit shy.

"He's famous for that Judy." mom said. "Billy nails all us girls like that at least twice a week. I love it." mom said. "Nothing like waking early in the morning with a nice hard sausage already in you."

The girls laughed.

"It WAS really nice though." Judy answered.

"Well, I'm not THAT young anymore."

"Yeah, honey... but you're better." mom said.

Now the girls got busy talking about the hall, and other stuff about the wedding.

Dad got up and said, "see you all later. I want to get a little more rest."

"Later honey." mom smiled. When he was gone, mom said she intended to wake HIM up the way I was famous for.

The girls giggled. I stood up and walked behind mom as she was clearing the table.

I opened her duster and cupped her naked tits and nipples as I kissed her neck. The girls all smiled as they watched me.

"Oh Billy, right here?"

"He's done that before too mom.: Carol laughed.

I pushed her forward so she was leaning on the table. I pulled up her duster, and slid my shorts down rapidly. Soon, my cock was sliding in and out of her as the other girls watched.

"Oh Billy, you're making feel like a slut."

The girls all laughed.

"Then we're all a bunch of sluts mom."

"Take your punishment like a real woman." Carol laughed.

I fucked into mom with a warm pleasure. Her wetness and inner pussy muscles feeling so very nice. Soon, her head was rolling back and forth and she was pushing back at me faster. Her golden hair flying all over now. My hands went to her tits once again as I started to feel my cum moving from my balls.

"Here I am mom."

"OOOOHHH Billy.'I buried my cock deep and stayed there as she massaged my cock with her pussy. Shaking as she felt me shooting deep in her.

"Oh Honey... Easy on my tits honey, you're hurting them."

I was forgetting my grasp on them. Soon, I felt her relax and knew her orgasm was over. She raised up and turned her head sideways to kiss me as my hands still held her tits.

"Good going Billy." Lisa laughed, "Yeah Billy!"

Mom was flushed now. My hands dropping down to her pussy in front of all of them as they watched me do what I have done to each of them so often. Caressing their bush, and pussy lips reaching from behind.

"I love you mom." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh Billy." I finally let her go and pulled up my shorts.

The girls clapped. "Nice show, Billy."

I quickly went behind Judy and cupped her tits, and said, "Don't get too damn brave there girl, you'll get the same punishment."

"He almost means it." mom smiled.

They all laughed again.

I went out to the deck with a cup of coffee and let them gab.

Tommorrow I had to go to work. Damn. It reminded me to call the shop and tell them I needed the morning so we could go to Judy's Office.

I could hear Nikki now, joining the rest of the gab fest in the kitchen. The girls finally decided to go to Judy's office and look at pictures of wedding halls now. They came out to say good bye, and I reminded Lisa that maybe she could look through Judy's listings for apartments while she was there also. Yeah, she said excitedly. "I will."

I gave her a kiss and they all left.

Good. Peace and quiet for a while. Its a good girl thing for them to do.

I jumped in the car and went over to see Bobby.

That evening, I felt sort of relieved when Judy hadn't returned with the rest of the girls. She had things to do at home, and would see us in the morning to do the paperwork on Carol's shop.

Carol wanted to see Jimmy again, so it was just dad and mom. Lisa and me at the house.

Soon, mom was urging dad to go to bed with her. Seeming to be genuinely tired. Lisa and I stayed on the deck for a while longer and also went to bed early. Tonight, we just held each other, and were satisfied with it.

Carol had come home early the next morning as we were eating breakfast. Soon, we were all in Judy's Office looking at legal eagle papers to sign and make it all legit.

"Well, congratulations." Judy said to Carol. "You're now the proud owner of the building. You can do whatever you want to it."

She hugged Judy, and we all left, saying we would see Judy soon.

Once back in the car, mom asked dad to take a ride for a while. He looked at her, but didn't say anything. On the way, she suggested that we load up on something to eat and take with us. We stopped at a nearby McDonald's drive thru and orders from all of us. Then, mom spotted a liquor store and had dad get a couple bottles of wine. A half hour later, we were pulling into a park like place. Seeming somewhat secluded. There was a small lake, and a tree grove that dad pulled under.

We all got out and looked around. "Nice place." I said.

"Nice looking lake too." Carol said.

"Dad and me used to come here a lot when we were going steady. Some of the gang we hung around with too."

"We have a lot of memories here, don't we honey?" as mom looked over to dad.

We could see her thinking back to those times, looking out over the small lake. Dad came up behind her and hugged her. We guess both of them thinking back, now.

Mom moved near a tree and seemed a bit too quiet. She leaned back against it as she started to speak.

"There's something that's been bothering me guys."

We looked at her. "I had a talk with your father last night."

"This thing that has started with us of making love with everyone is beginning to bother me, us. It seems to be taking far too much away from me and my husband here, and all of us."

"I,... WE, decided that I don't really want to get into that anymore with outsiders."

She was looking at each of us.

"I just don't want to do it with Dan, or your father or anyone else outside this family anymore. At least not for a while, anyway."

Looking at me, "Billy I love you. With all my heart honey."

"I treasure that specialness you and I share when we make love. When you are in me. Back in the canal of your birth. Pleasuring me so much."

"I love your father, here, and OUR specialness we have between US, as husband and wife. Yes. I still want to make love with you Billy, as we have. With my wonderful husband here. But no more Lisa's father, or Dan, or any other men. I want to keep it just among us, right here."

"I don't care if all of YOU want to keep doing all of that, but not me, us, anymore with all of them."

"Yes, as I said, I will share myself with Billy, and even with you two girls, now that THAT door has been opened."

"Many. many years ago when I was younger, I was approached in high school by two girls in the showers."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.