Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 105

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 105 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

My dreams turned to Carol. I was making love with her. Her loving ginchiness. Her complete surrender to our sex. A seeming innocence about her. Something that seemed to force the male duty of protection from him.

The feeling of being deep inside her welcoming pussy as we rocked. Again sharing our feelings and incestuous love.

Loving me as her brother and as a lover. Pleading for my sperm to warm her insides.

My extreme pleasure feeling the warm wetness of her offered pussy. Tasting her. Sharing brother sister passion kisses as we hungrily fucked each other. Again, a certain special slice of my being, reserved just between her and I. No one else on the planet could ever share this, except her and I.

Kneeling before her, adoring her young womanhood. Licking it. Tasting and making it give forth the fluids of her sex. Forcing it to render more, with my mouth.

Yes! Complete surrender of each of us to the other. Just as with all the others.

Watching HER as she knelt. Sucking my cock. Love. Deep feelings from her to me. Almost impossible to explain these deep feelings.

Watching her urge my cock for its eventual spurts of my male being. Her brother's male being to take within her own body.

No, no other man on earth could share this specialness between us. Watching her again do the same with our father.

Knowing that ONLY those two could share that specialness between THEM. Father and daughter. Her legs spread wide in passionate giving to her father's cock. The very same cock that made her. Shoot forth the very same cum she hoped for, that made her. Her passionate kneeling before him in adoration, love, and deep sexual need to take his seed into her mouth and feel him there. There, deep in her stomach. Sucking the cock of her very being as payment for her pleasure. Feeling the very seeds that created her, churning inside her now.

Yes! Each of the sex unions between each and all of us was so special, yet so alike.

The electric static of feeling my mother's pussy engulf my cock deep within her. Our special passion. Our special love. Our special sex.

Even dad cannot share or feel this same specialness, fucking his OWNwife, my mother.

Theirs is still yet a different specialness.

I was wide awake now. The sun bright in the sky. A nice warm day. I thought ahead to tonight.

How we would all end up. I wanted BOTH mom and Lisa in my bed. Yes, I thought. I wanted the TWO most important women in my life at once tonight.

There were too few men for the women anyway. I wondered if Carol would mind sharing dad with Judy?

Yes! I wanted the love of my life to watch me suck my mother once again. To watch her her future husband slide his cock into his mother and share pure love, pure and open sex. I wanted her to watch my face as she watched her future husband once again shooting his male seed back into the canal of his birth.

I wanted Lisa's lips on mine as this happened. Kissing her lips, while my cock was buried deep in my own mother.

I wanted my Lisa to kneel over my mother as I fucked her. Fucked her hard. I wanted my mother to see the look on my future wife's face as I fucked her directly over her own body.

The unspoken words of both women knowing what my cock was doing to her. I wanted my mother to share Lisa's pleasure as she watched her son sucking another woman's pussy, right next to her.

It was my casual remembering of the Lesbian dabbles of both my sister and Lisa had tried off and on, since it all began. To an outsider it would be considered pure lesbianism. I knew different. I knew and understood that it was a direct extension of the love we all shared together.

I wondered how Lisa would react at my request of her licking my mother? How would mom react to my request?

Would she spread her legs with the love I feel from her? Would she accept and go to orgasm with my future wife's mouth on her pussy?

I had some very special plans for tonight.

All through this thinking, I had completed what needed to be done around the house. I looked at the front picture window, and decided it was still clean enough to not bother. Then I turned, facing Nikki's house. I could make out a vague outline with the harsh sunlight. I placed both my hands near my cock through my shorts and humped seductively toward her window. The response was almost immediate. Mikki was in HER front window, also placing her hands near her pussy. Humping back at me.

I smiled and waved as I walked into the house.

Yes, tonight, I thought, would be a little different for mom, Lisa and me... at least.

I laid on my bed. Knowing full well, I would be fucking both women in this very spot in a few hours.

Soon, I heard the jibbering and excitement of the girls coming in downstairs. Unloading groceries, and everything else women buy.

After a while, Lisa came up and smiled at me as she entered the bedroom.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi honey."

"Did you miss me?"

"No, no fucking way." "OK, no pussy for YOU tonight"

I'll give it up to someone else." she smiled.

"We got a lot of stuff. We stopped for a drink too. Now Judy knows pretty much everything. She's cool, Billy."

"She almost shit when we told her about Nikki and Dan being brother and sister."

" She was kind of hoping for the same thing with her twin brother that's not married yet."

I pulled her down next to me and kissed her with my love.

"How do you feel about you and mom with me here tonight?"

"Both of us?"

"Yeah."

"Well, OK."

"I don't mind at all honey. You know that. You've fucked her a lot while I was laying right here anyway."

"Well, honey, I have something special to ask you?"

"What baby?"

I explained that I hoped she would eat mom as I fucked her.

"Oh Billy... wow. I only did that once or twice with Carol. What would your mom do honey?"

"I don't know. I think I would feel kind of strange licking your mom Billy."

"How about if she licks you first while I fuck her?"

"Oh Billy. Wow."

"Well, I'm not forcing you honey. Just asking how you would feel about it?"

"Think about it, OK?"

"Yeah, Billy. OK. I'm not a Lezzie Billy."

"I know baby."

I held her close and we laid there in silence as we heard mom, Carol and Judy yakking downstairs.

"After a while Lisa raised her head. You mean you want to fuck me while I lick your mother's pussy?"

"Yeah. I want to be standing behind you, with my cock deep inside that wonderful pussy baby. watching my mother's face as you lick her to a cum, and she sees me cumming in you, at the same time."

"Oh fuck wow!" Lisa exclaimed.

"That's hot Billy."

She was quiet for a while longer, as I caressed her tits.

"Billy?"

"Yeah hon?"

"I'll give it a try for you. I don't know how it will turn out, but I'll give it a try honey. I've only licked your sister Billy. It will be sooooo strange licking your mother's pussy."

"Thanks honey. Its something I've wanted to share with you and mom for a while now."

Just then Carol came in to say hi. She moved to one side of me and plopped on the bed. I put my arm under her head and held both girls close to me.

"Have a good time with Jimmy, honey?"

"It was Ok, Billy. He is still so fucked up in his head."

"Yeah, he is, Carol." Lisa mentioned to her.

"He seems a little different since all that shit happened."

"Oh Billy. We got to see Carol's shop!" Now both girls sat up and gabbed about it with their excitement.

After they finally calmed down, I mentioned to Carol that I think it would be nice if her and Judy spent the night with dad.

"Both of us?"

"Yeah, Carol." Lisa added. "Mom and me will be in here with Billy."

"Wow, that will be really fucking hot she giggled. I haven't had dad's cock in a week anyway."

Now the girls gabbed again. Lisa said, "I had that hard thing in me all yesterday morning Carol. He fucked my brains out."

"I love their cocks." Carol said. Now, they both laid down on my chest at my urgings. "Rest a while girls. Tonight will be a busy one."

"Yes it will Billy," Lisa raised and winked at me. "Should we tell her Billy?"

"Yeah, why not."

Lisa's hand was massaging my cock through my shorts as she told Carol that she would suck mom's pussy while I fucked her.

"Oh fucking wow, Billy. Really?"

"Yeah. I really want to do this." I said.

"Holy shit! Do you think mom will go for it?"

"I don't know until we get her all hot and into it. Then Lisa will just "do it." I want to look at mom while she is being sucked and I am fucking Lisa at the same time."

"Oh Billy. I would love to watch THAT!"

"Well, maybe you and Judy can work out something similar with dad tonight."

"You mean... ?"

"Well, you seem to like it when you licked Lisa."

"That's different Billy. We love her and she's almost family."

"Well... think about it tonight when you're in there."

"Fuck wow," she said.

"I need a swim already." She jumped up and smiled back at us...

"FUCK WOW. You're going to eat my mom. Holy shit!"

Lisa and I laughed at her ginchiness once again. "Don't say anything Carol. I mean it. Don't spoil it."

"I promise Billy. But I want all the fucking juicy details later from you two, while YOU'RE fucking me, though."

"We promise Carol. Later hon."

She dashed off.

Again we heard "FUCKING WOW" out in the hall.

Just about everything was set up in the yard by the time dad got back with Dan from golfing. By this time, the lights around the pool were on, and Judy was once again impressed with how nice it all looked. As I loaded up the meat on a platter, I whispered to mom that I was hoping it would be her, me and Lisa tonight.

Her answer was to rub her ass into my crotch and smile. "You man enough for both os us?"

"This time I want YOUR cum mom."

"Sure honey. I'll tell your dad."

I brought up a large platter mixed with steaks and hot dogs. Mom brought up rolls, and a large salad bowl. Everyone was busy talking about the shop, and how Carol had planned to decorate it. Then she asked Nikki if she wanted to work there till the baby was born?

"Why sure I would, Carol. That would be great. Give me something worthwhile to do during the day for a change. Is it OK with you Dan?"

"Sure honey."

I was loading a plate with food at the same time Judy was doing the same. I eased behind her and rotated my cock into her ass.

"OOOHH. Don't tempt me Billy. Not now, anyway."

I reached with one hand and massaged her hanging tit through her blouse. Most everyone watched me do this. Mom had pretty much filled in Nikki about Judy, already, while they were in the kitchen.

I knew dad couldn't wait for tonight's fun. Mom had told him of my plan for having her and Lisa.

We were all done eating now, the music was playing, and Carol asked me to help her bring up some drinks.

"Sure hon." I went with her to the garage and loaded up a couple trays with beer and mixed drinks. I can't believe Lisa is going to really eat mom.

"Have YOU ever thought about it honey?"

She looked at me. "Yeah, Billy. A few times I was really hot when you were fucking both of us. I almost made a move on mom's pussy, but I was afraid she wouldn't like it."

"Well, honey, we'll find out tonight."

"Hey Billy, why don't you guys turn the camera on in your room and you all can watch dad and me with Judy with us?"

"I'll suck his cock a little different a couple times while I'm looking at the camera, and you'll know I'm thinking of your cock too right then."

"OK, hon. Maybe we will."

"So Judy fucked her twin brothers huh?"

"Yeah. Her and her sister both."

"She's pretty nice. I like her Billy."

"So do I."

Carol came up and kissed me. Pressed her tits into me.

"Oh Billy. I'm so happy. I can't believe my dream since I was a little girl is coming true. I'll have my own beauty shop."

I hugged her with genuine love and caring.

"Yes. Its going to happen. Soon, babe. I'll be there to help fix the place up too. I'll bring some of the guys with me."

"Oh Billy. Oh fuck." Tears came to her eyes. Tears of happiness now.

"Billy, tommorrow morning, I'm coming right in there and sucking you off right in front of mom and Lisa."

I smiled. "I might be all fucked out by then honey. You know how mom and Lisa get when they get into it?"

"I don't care. You just lay there and let me suck you." She turned and walked out to the deck.

I reached for Lisa and we got up to dance. I whispered to her that Carol wanted to come in and suck me in front of her and mom in the morning.

"You won't have anything left to suck out, if I have anything to say about it."

"Let me spend a little bit of time with Judy, OK? Then we can go upstairs after that."

"Sure honey." she said.

I went to Judy after the dance with Lisa. I pulled her up to dance now.

"Looks like you're going to get a rerun with my dad tonight hon." I said.

"Yeah, Billy. I can't wait. I was horny half the day thinking of what you guys did to me last night. Both of you are so fucking hot."

My hands were on her ass now, as mom watched us. I winked at her.

Carol had risen and decided she wanted to swim. "C'mon Lisa. Join me."

Both of them stripped. Standing near dad's lounge. Judy was surprised as she was turning in my arms and saw then naked now.

"Wow."

I smiled. "Mom will probably be next, and then Nikki, and then..."

I held my head back looking into her face...

"You mean?" Yeah. "They kind of expect it hon. No big deal around here."

"You have a really nice body, Judy. be proud."

"Oh God, the bedroom is one thing... but..."

At that moment, Nikki was standing and taking off her shirt. "Come on Jean, let's join them."

"OK, in a minute." Mom leaned over dad and kissed him passionately as she caressed his cock. She was saying something in his ear. His hands went to her tits as they hung near his face.

Carol was laughing and splashing around the pool. Soon, dad rose and mom stripped off his shorts. she quickly took his cock in her mouth right in front of all of us. She sucked him a few seconds and then she pulled his hand as they jumped in the pool.

Dad then urged Dan to join in. "Come on Billy. The hell with the dancing shit right now."

I turned Judy to face the pool with everyone in it now. I reached and caressed her tits in front of everyone, and then lifted her blouse off.

I knelt behind her and lowered her shorts in a slow strip in front of them. Dad and Dan clapped. Dan was ogling like I hadn't seen in a while. It was his first look see at Judy's body. I massaged her ass as I knelt behind her, and then kissed it all over.

She was completely naked in front of all of them now.

"Oh Billy, I feel so embarrassed." she said.

"Don't be hon. Dad's already fucked you, I've already fucked you. You sucked both of us, and Dan's mouth is watering."

I reached in front and fingered her bush as they watched. My mouth still sucking and licking her ass cheeks. I moved one hand behind and forced it between her closed legs and massaged her pussy.

Her legs widened. They watched my hand. I slid my finger up and down her slit from behind now.

"Your nipples hard hon?"

"Oh Billy. I feel so em... '

I could smell and feel her wetness now.

I moved my hand faster on her pussy and in her slit. "OOOHHHH." I bit her ass cheek and then with one motion, I pushed her into the pool. I stood and quickly stripped and jumped in.

Judy had landed near Nikki and Dan in the water.

They were laughing and he hugged her. "You're almost initiated now!" We all laughed.

Soon, the girls made her feel like part of the gang and she became more relaxed. Carol laughingly told her that all the girls get their pussies sucked by me like that.

Dan just had to swim over and compliment her on how nice her body was.

"Thank you." she smiled shyly.

I think she realized that Dan was hoping to fuck her too. Nikki had swam over to me and coyly caressed my cock under the water.

"It was nice loving this afternoon Billy." "I really liked it too Nikki."

"Really I did. The nice thing about it Nik, is that we don't have to go through a whole lot of bullshit with each other."

"I really appreciate those things you said to me too, Nikki"

"Thanks, Billy. That's great we can really talk to each other like this, isn't it?"

"I like the idea that I can come right out and say that I want your cock, and not feel like a whore."

"I went in the bedroom and worked myself into another damn cum when you were rubbing your cock at me through the picture window."

"Damn you. I had things to do in the house, too."

"What's more important than getting off Nikki?" "Especially this wonderful pussy?"

My hand slipping between her legs and sliding my finger into her open slit. She slid her ass back and forth on my hand a moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.