Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 104

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 104 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had changed into a pair of shorts and tee shirt. I could hear Lisa and Judy changing into some of Carol's clothes in her room. Both giggling. Dad had changed quick and was on his way to play a round of golf. I was thinking of the things around the house that needed done outside as I started to go downstairs. Mom was right there on her way up.

"Oh Billy, I hope you're not mad about us razzing your wonderful cock?"

"No mom. It's Ok."

Her face was just about even with the height of my cock as she stood there on the stairs. She reached and caressed my it through my shorts.

I smiled down to her. You're one horny mother, I said.

"Yeah, but you love this horny mom."

Her hands went to the sides of the shorts and she pulled them down. My cock sprang out and she looked lovingly at it.

I'm going to suck my horny son right here on these stairs. Her hands eased me down so that I was now sitting on the hall floor. She knelt on the stairs and lowered her head quickly to my cock.

"OHHH another blowjob already this morning?" I moaned.

"Yeah honey. I want to think of your fresh cum in me while we shop. I want to feel you inside my body baby. When we're passing hundreds of people at the mall, none of them will know that I just sucked my own son's cock."

"None of them will know that I have his cum in me."

They will think my smile is a casual greeting to them.

She lowered her hand and gently stroked me. Her eyes were gleamying as she urged me to give all my cum to her.

Her warm mouth once again circled my cock and she sucked softly now. She really enjoyed this pleasure she was giving me. I was laying flat on the hall floor. My eyes closed and enjoying my mother's sucking. What passion we shared. What special deep love between us! Now, as I was really feeling a special bliss from mom's sucking, Lisa and Judy came out of Carol's bedroom. "Oh fucking wow!" Lisa said.

Mom's eyes raised up, smiling at them as her mouth continued to softly suck me. Lisa knelt at the side of my head now, and Judy did the same.

"Wow," Judy said, "I never did anything like this!"

"I've sucked my brothers a lot, but never on the stairs. You guys are so fucking hot," she laughed.

"So cool, watching a mother suck her own son."

Mom looked up and smiled again as her mouth seemed to urge my cock deeper and harder into her demanding throat. Lisa leaned down and kissed me now. Enjoying your blowjob honey? ' Oh Yes, yes babe."

My hips were pumping with excitement of being sucked so nicely and the girls at the sides of my head watching the whole thing.

"All us girls around here love sucking our guys," Lisa giggled to Judy.

"I guess so," Judy smiled back.

"His father filled my mouth this morning too." Judy added.

Now mom placed her hands of both sides of me on the stairs and just used her sucking mouth. Up and down. faster and faster she sucked me. My body was arching, trying to keep my entire cock in her mouth. Right on the edge of shooting now... Mom's tongue swiftly caressing and sliding up and down the underside of my cock as she went down all the way on it.

"OOOOHHH mom"... I moaned. My eyes closed now, in deep passion. A wonderful blowjob right here on the stairway.

I felt myself starting to shoot now, and so did mom. Her lips going to the very tip of my cock, as she sucked the spurts. I could feel her tongue on the underside of the tip of my cock moving quickly as she sucked me. Her fingers caressing my balls. Lisa once again leaned down and kissed me as she saw my convulsions take hold. My hips rising off the stairs up into mom's mouth.

She took me deep in her throat as I shot hard. I could feel her throat caressing my rock hard shooting cock.

OOOOHHHH. OOOOHHH Mom, I moaned as Lisa's lips left mine. I raised my head to look down at her now, and saw that she had my entire cock buried into her mouth. I could hear her gulping. Feel her throat caressing.

I gave one hard jolt and shot the last of my cum into her throat.

She stayed glued to my cock until she finally felt me soften.

Finally, she raised her head and smiled at me. "I love you Billy."

"We won't have many more times like this after you and Lisa get married. I'll miss this, honey."

Lisa and Judy stood now, as I also began to rise. I pulled mom to me and kissed her. My cum still on her lips, and in her mouth.

"Mom, I'll always be around to help out here with things."

"Yeah mom, we already talked about it." Lisa offered.

"We'll be over all the time anyway."

"I hope so." mom said.

"Well girls, give me a minute to get dressed and we can take off.} They all went into mom's room and I went down to the garage.

All the time I was cutting the grass, I wondered... How many guys are lucky enough to have a relationship with their mothers like I had?

Sure I realized the danger and wrongness of incest, so did mom. The deep set of different feelings... how could anyone outside ever understand?

The complete giving and sharing of ourselves with all of us? Dad fucking the woman of my life, while I was fucking HIS wife? Both of us fucking my sister?

All of us loving and enjoying it so deeply. It was ALWAYS with that deep love and caring that we made love with each other.

Mom and I both watching dad, as he plowed his cock into his daughter's waiting and wanting pussy. Mom sucking me as I watched dad fucking my honey, Lisa.

Watching mom getting filled with cock from our neighbor, Dan, Lisa's father and ME.

Freely sharing herself, and taking her pleasures at the same time, as we all did. To think it all began just a few months ago. A young man's desire to see his parents fucking. Hiding a camera in their private domain of their bedroom.

Watching my father's huge prick plowing into the pussy of my birth. Now, fucking that same pussy, eating it. Tasting the very essence of her sex, of the passionate woman that bore me. Paying homage to this woman, this pussy from which I came. Mom taking back my male seed into her body once again.

The unexplainable feelings between mother and son as we reached our orgasms together. Looking into each other's eyes, as our very beings were transferred to each other in a deep sexual union. Watching my own cock sliding in and out of the canal of my birth. Making my excitement that much more explosive.

Having it sucked into her. Massaged and milked by her pussy for my male seed, as she once did from my dad as he shot the seeds of my being into her. Without realizing it, my cock was once again hard. I was cutting the grass in a daze of deep thoughts. Not realizing that Nikki had been standing there in the drive.

She, seeing my hard cock rising through my shorts. Her words brought me from my trance.

"Since when is cutting the fucking grass so sexy, she asked?"

Oh Hi Nikki.

"Must be some hot movie running through your head right now. Is it in full living color?" she smiled.

She was now standing next to me and reached down to feel my cock that was pressing out.

"Wow, must really be sexy grass on this side of the road." she laughed.

"No, I was thinking Nikki."

Glad I was now done with the lawn. She walked along next to me as I put the lawn mower away.

"Well, Billy," she smiled. "If you need an available pussy????"

Dan was a little too tired last night for any real stuff... Her hand once again reaching for my cock.

Instantly, I wondered how much cum I might have left in my balls?

"Mom drained me about an hour ago hon"..."Well... its still pretty hard Billy..."

"I could use this nice hardness inside me right about now."

I thought, what the hell..."Come on hon. Let's go back by the pool."

She was behind me as I went out to the deck, and when I turned... she already had her shirt off. Her tits so full, so beautiful. So damn inviting to lick and suck. Watching them gently sway as she turned. Her hands went to them as she followed my eyes. "Go ahead Billy. Suck the shit out of them for me."

"I love it baby."

I smiled at her and leaned to caress them. Her hands still on the undersides pushing them up to offer. In a matter of seconds, her nipples were rock hard and in my licking mouth. Her hands went around my head as she urged me to her tits.

"Suck them, Billy. Fill your mouth with them."

I licked her nipples in circles and sucked them gently, Her moans of pleasure. After a few minutes, I dropped to my knees and slipped her shorts down. Her trimmed dark pussy seemed to scream out at me for attention. I buried my face into her. Her moans of appreciation. Her wonderful feminine aroma.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.