Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 101

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 101 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was still laying there, trying to rest a little, when dad pulled in the drive. He walked back to the deck and smiled. "You better put some lotion on that cock or you won't be using it anytime soon."

I told him of the really nice session I had earlier with Nikki.

"Yeah, he said. I had a really nice time with her last night too."

"Its nice making love with her. She has a certain something."

"I know exactly what you mean dad."

"Well, get dressed and we'll see what this shop is all about."

I called Lisa before we left at work, and told her what we were up to. I mentioned that dad and me would pick her up.

The shop Carol had her heart on was set back slightly off Main Street. It had room for parking right in front. A major plus, we said. Looking in the windows, It appeared to be large enough. Seemed to be in good condition. We noted the address on the Real Estate poster and went to a bar across the street and called.

We mentioned to the agent where we were, and she offered to join us for a drink and discuss it.

We picked a booth that would be quiet and waited.

It wasn't a long wait. The front door opened with the bright sunlight pouring in. Just a shadowy figure standing there. As the door closed, a GORGEOUS well dressed woman appeared.

"Judy?" "Yes." "Jim?" "Yes."

"Sit down with us."

I was awestruck by her beauty. I was certain that dad was too, by his gaping at her. We ordered drinks and got down to business. I was mesmerized by her tits, neatly tucked into a pretty silk blouse. Her blonde hair reaching down her back. How could we get her into one of our parties? Was all that was racing through my mind.

OOOOHHH I wondered instantly what it would be like to be sliding into this gorgeous woman????

I didn't notice a wedding ring. Just what seemed like a friendship ring on her finger.

Dad was busy asking her questions about utilities, down payments, etc. So far, so good. The price seemed right. $18,000. It would take a few thousand more for utilities, licenses and stock for the shop before the doors opened. Carol would have a career beginning for about $25,000.

Dad was doing a fine job of probably hiding a hardon also, as he did most of the talking.

The barmaid came with another round. We explained about Carol, and what happened to her and Jimmy. She leaned back instantly and said that she knew about it. A friend of hers worked in the courtroom as a steno.

"That's your daughter? Your sister?"

"Oh my God!" she said.

"What a horrible event for both of them."

She wanted to know how Carol and Jimmy were now. We explained. Then, dad, the wonderful forward thinker he is, said, "Look, why don't you follow us home?"

"We're having a cookout around the pool. You can meet Carol, and have dinner with us."

"She's the one we're about to do the deal for?"

She loked at both of us, "Sure she said. Let me make a phone call to the office."

When she was out of earshot, I let out a deep breath. "Oh shit, dad! You played that perfect."

"My cock is still hard looking at her. Wow."

"We still have to pick up Lisa from work on the way."

"Let me engineer THAT, too Billy." Dad said. Now, Judy came back to the table and said it was all set with her office.

She offered to buy another round for us.

Finally, after filling her in on some of the other details, dad mentioned that I had to pick up my girlfriend from work.

"Look, would you mind if I ride in your car, Judy?"

"I'll give my car to Billy, and he can pick up his girlfriend."

"Why sure!" she said. Damn. Why didn't I think of that smooth move??? I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits as she rose from the table. She was smiling at me, knowing damn well I was staring at them. Damn! She was really hot. AND that air of sophistication to go with it!

I got in dad's car out in the parking lot and went for Lisa. Dad, grinning, got in her car. I took Lisa past the shop to show her what it looked like. She liked the idea also.

"Carol mentioned that maybe you and Nikki could work there too, honey."

"That's a thought." she said.

"I don't really like this office crap anyway. Phones driving me nuts all day."

I mentioned to Lisa that the Real Estate agent was coming to our house to meet Carol, and have dinner with us.

I DIDN'T tell her she was so gorgeous though.

"It looks like we might have a deal for Carol, honey."

We got home quickly, and I expected Judy's car to be there. Uh Oh! Mom had almost everything ready out in the yard and garage. Lisa helped with the plates and things.

"Well?" Mom Looked at me???

"They should be on their way any time, mom. Dad invited the Real Estate woman here for dinner."

"He wanted her to meet Carol, and give her some details about the place."

"Oh, good," she said.

"Carol's upstairs resting. Want to wake her with that special touch of yours?" she smiled?

"Yeah, I'll get her."

Judy had the idea to go back to her office for the keys to the place. She then took dad through the shop and showing him all the features. Security etc.

Then, they stopped for another drink on the way. Her and dad started to dance and soon, they were in the car out in the back parking lot kissing. It wasn't long before dad had her sucking his huge hard on.

In less than two hours, dad had scored with this woman!

It was about a half hour later, that they pulled into the driveway. Mom seeming to have some concern.

When dad mentioned about taking a look inside the place, I knew. THAT would only be 5 minutes. He was more than a half hour behind me. He winked at me, over mom's shoulder as he kissed her.

Introducing Judy to the rest of the gang, including Nikki and Dan. She seemed to be genuine. Had a good sense of humor too. Her job seemed to fit her perfectly. I watched her as she and Carol sat talking about her dream. Soon, as often happens, it was us guys in a corner, drinking beer, while the girls gabbed away.

"You nailed her, didn't you?" I asked. He smiled. "No, but I got her to give me a nice blowjob, though. Right in her front seat, like a couple of kids. My hard on was showing big time, and it was driving her nuts."

"We saw the place inside, went for another drink, danced and then..."

"Damn! You move fast." Dan said, looking over at her.

"I don't blame him Billy. She's a damn knockout. Look at that rack of tits, too!"

"That's a fine specimen there." Dad smiled.

Lisa finally came over and asked if I wanted to swim with her.

"Sure honey."

I went into the garage and did a quick change. I grazed against Judy's shoulder coming back on the deck. My cock was bulging in the trunks. She noticed it immediately, smiling up at me. She then turned back to Carol and mom.

I dove in the pool as Lisa eased herself in.

She wanted in the worst way to take her top off.

"Wait a while honey. See how things go with Judy. Don't want to scare her off now." I said.

"You know I love the feel of the water on my tits Billy."

I pulled her close and kissed her in the middle of the pool, I was surprised to see dad sliding in at the end. Then Nikki. We were all swimming around when I heard Carol offer a suit to Judy, so she could go in.

"OOOH the water looks so inviting." she said. Carol dragged her hand and up to her room they went. Mom took off her blouse and shorts. She was already wearing her two piece.

Just by chance, Jimmy had called Carol and asked if she wanted to come over to their place for a while. She agreed, and would come over in a couple of hours. Then her and Judy came out to the pool.

My jaw dropped when I saw which suit Carol gave her. What a body. Slightly more meatier than mom and Lisa, but she was taller anyway. Her legs went forever. So did her tits. They were crammed into the bra with bulges on the top that just screamed to be licked.

"OOOHH The water feels so nice, its so pretty back here with the lights and all."

I was glad that I was standing behind Lisa so she couldn't notice me gaping at Judy.

Lisa could feel my half hard cock pressing against her. She pushed her ass toward it and said later, honey. Later. We started to play volleyball now.

It was a nice chance to watch the girls tits bounce all over the place.

After the first game, mom and dad were in a corner of the pool talking. Soon mom swam over to Lisa and me. She mentioned that dad would like to be with Lisa, tonight, if it was OK with us? Lisa turned to me..."Its OK, honey."

"Carol's going to your house with Jimmy in a little while." mom mentioned to Lisa.

"Good, she said. Jimmy has seemed to miss her."

"You sure you don't mind if I go with your dad Billy?"

"No, not at all honey."

"Who will you be with? Maybe Nikki or mom. I don't know."

Dan overheard us, and swam over. "I'd like to be with Nikki tonight. There's something special I want to tell her."

"Sure, Dan. No problem."

Mom saw me gazing at Judy now. "You want her don't you?"

"Yeah, mom. Just one trip around the block."

"Let me see how I can play this out for you." and she swam away to join dad and Judy, talking at the side of the pool.

I turned Lisa around to kiss her.

"You sure you don't mind Billy?"

"No honey. Mom said she would be with me. Its been a while since you and my dad spent time together honey."

"OK, But, I want your cock before I leave for work in the morning, OK?"

"Sure babe. I'll meet you in Carol's room. No one will be in there tonight. Early, before everyone gets up."

Why don't you and your mom watch us on the screen tonight? I'll be thinking of you when he sticks that big cock of his in me Billy.

Just then, mom swam back over and said that Judy would stay overnight in Carol's room. I mentioned that she's been drinking along with the rest of us, and its best not to take any chances driving.

Lisa knew that would spoil meeting me in Carol's room.

"Its OK honey. We have all weekend." I said.

We all went up on the deck and had another drink.

Mom grabbed me to dance with her as the music played. It was more of an excuse to talk.

"You really want her don't you?"

"I've been watering for her since she came in the tavern for the first time."

"Well, I'll feel her out. I noticed how she was looking at your cock when you passed by her a few times."

"You and me will be in your room anyway honey. I won't mind if you can get next to her. Your dad and Lisa will be disappearing soon. He's going to ask her to go to the store, and then when they get back, right up into our room."

"Nikki and Dan will be leaving soon also."

"So, it will just be you, me and her down here."

"Now, let me get to work on her with some girl talk."

Mom walked away, and I went over to sit near Lisa.

"I was thinking, honey, maybe we could get the gang and we could all go down to the Lake for a picnic and stuff tommorrow?"

"Yeah, Billy. Good idea. I like it down there at the lake."

"I want to make love to you under those two trees again anyway babe." She smiled, remembering.

I chanced a quick squeeze of Lisa's tit, but damn, of all times, Judy turned her head just then and saw it. She only smiled at me, abd wenbt back to talking with mom. Dan and Nikki rose and said they were going back home now. We said good night and they left, both holding hands.

It wasn't long before dad rose and asked Lisa if she wanted to go to the store with him. Lisa already knew the cue.

"See you tommorrow honey." and she kissed me good night.

Off she bounced in her two piece with an imaginary trip with dad.

Now it was just mom, Judy and me on the deck. They were still busy gabbing, so I jumped back in the pool. It was quite dark now, and the music was still playing.

Mom rose and said they were coming in the pool also. Mom winked at me and then jumped in. It made her top slide off her tits, and she pretened to be embarrased. Judy laughed. Mom said, "Well. He's seen them dozens of times anyway."

Mom was seeming to try to put the top back over her tits but when she turned to Judy for help, Judy said that the strap was broke right off.

"Oh, the hell with it." mom said. "I'll buy a new one tommorrow. Billy's seen them already."

She swam alongside the pool now as Judy swam toward me in the center.

"This is a really nice place you all have here. All the landscaping and stuff and the lights!"

Mom mentioned that I do most of the work around the house. I take care of the yards too.

"Geez, if you're interested, I could get you some work fixing up some of our properties we are selling."

"Maybe." I said. "I have nothing against making a few bucks."

Mom came out of the water now, right near us with her tits bobbing in the water. It didn't seem to phase Judy at all.

"That's why I didn't jump in Jean." she said. "I was afraid of that happening to me. Like once before, down at the lake."

"I was so embarrassed. So many people were there that day." Judy said.

"Why, hon. You have a nice set there?"

"Yeah you do." I added.

"Uh Oh, my son's been looking... Uh Oh."

Judy looked down and noticed her nipples were pressing hard against the thin material of the bra. "That's why Carol bought it to begin with. So her nipples would show." Mom giggled. I decided for a little horseplay and dove under the water. I came up with mom on my shoulders, and her playing the ditzy girl, pleading for me to turn her loose. I could feel the hump of mom's pussy up against the back of my head as I held her on my shoulders. I smiled at Judy as I dumped mom into the water, face first. Then I did the same to Judy. She reacted a little different and seemed to squeeze her thighs off and on around my head as I held her on my shoulders. My hands were up near the edges of the skimpy bottoms of her suit. Almost at her ass. Her pussy was pressed against my head now, like mom's. One difference. Judy seemed to be pressing it in and out on my shoulders against my head deliberately.

I walked around the pool with her on my shoulders for another minute before dumping her also, into the pool. She was faking an adjustment to her bra as she came out of the water. It lowered itself way down her tits, leaving only the nipples covered. I was dying to see them, and mom knew it.

Mom was watching her trying to adjust the skimpy excuse for a bra, and said. "Oh take the damn thing off, Judy." "Its OK. Its just Billy. He's seen enough tits around here for years."

"It probably aggravates your boobs any damn way." mom said. Winking at me over her shoulder.

It might have been the drinks, Judy had, or just her own desires, but she hesitated only a minute. "If you really don't mind, This really is uncomfortable. I swim in my pool naked, at home," she added.

"We do that here too, once in a while." mom laughed.

"Sure, I come out here at night and swim naked on really hot nights. Once in a while the others come out for the same. We've all seen each other naked in our family, Judy. Its no big deal here anymore."

"Sounds a little like my family. I have two brothers, and a sister. We used to skinny dip a lot down at the lake."

Mom smiled. I remained quiet as I watched her engineer this.

Soon, she had urged Judy to untie the tight top and throw it up on the deck. She faked the shyness, and kept her back to me. I swam to the far side of the pool and got out to dive back in again. By the time I came back up, she was facing me. Her tits were beautiful. Medium sized nipples that were hard, with firm tits behind them. "They are beautiful." I remarked. "Really, Judy!"

"Bet they make your guy really happy." I smiled.

"I don't have a guy anymore, Billy. He was transferred out of town about two months ago."

That told me she probably hasn't been laid in almost that whole time.

"I missed him in the worst way, for weeks."

"I got over it when a woman answered his phone one night wondering who I was, I was wondering who SHE was."

"She told me to F... off and hung up on me."

"I tried to call Ben several times, but I think he was deliberately avoiding me then. Finally, I decided to kiss him off. If he couldn't be man enough to call me and be honest about what was happening, then I didn't want him."

"I was gazing at her tits as she was talking. She noticed my stare." "I'm sorry," I said. "They really are beautiful."

Her hands went under them and held them. "You really think so Billy?"

"Yes. They are. Perfect size, perfect everything."

"Ben wanted me to make them even bigger."

He's nuts, I said. Mom agreed right away. "They fit your frame perfect Judy."

Now. to make it even a little more inducing, Mom held her own titsd and compared them with Judy's.

We're almost the same size, mom laughed.

She was now more at ease, and mom mentioned having another drink? "Yeah mom. This clorine is getting to me tonight"

I got out of the pool and helped mom, then Judy out. I went to the small pool bar in the corner and got a couple beers and made a stiff drink for Judy.

My cock was stirring, in the wet suit. Judy stared right at it as I handed her the drink. Mom saw her gaze, and smiled up at me.

"Seem's you're exciting my son, Judy."

"I see him get like that when his girl is here too." Mom giggled again.

She seemed embarrassed. "Oh, its OK, hon. We razz these guys all the time around here. Its our way of getting even with them for gaping at our tits." Judy laughed.

Staring once again at my cock as I eased into the lounge next to her. I noticed that the bulge in my suit was showing quite a bit as I laid back with the beer.

Judy's tits seemed to fall perfectly against her chest as she leaned back on her lounge. They didn't slop to the far side like many larger tits.

I looked at the nipples. Still hard. They were outlined by the pool lights, against her tits. Droplets of water all around them.

Mom was doing a fine job of getting me close to this girl. She set her drink down now, and reached for me to dance with her.

"I'll get you there honey." she whispered in my ear.

"You'll be inside her tonight!"

Mom's bare tits pressed against my chest, as Judy watched us dance. After the song ended, another started and I reached down for Judy to dane. She hesitated, knowing it meant I would feel her tits pressed against me also.

I urged her once again and she rose to let me encircle her in my arms. Mom winked once again.

Her tits felt nice with their hard nipples pressing hard into me. She could really feel my hardening cock also. She didn't back her pussy area away from it either, but as we danced, she seemed to be more at ease.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.