Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 100

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 100 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was still dark when I awoke. Mom was facing me, on her side with her tits softly pressed into me. Her arm under mine around me.

How nice she smelled. How wonderful her body felt pressed against me in this love we shared. Illegal as it was, it was still genuine.

Her leg was wrapped over mine and my cock was right at the valley of her wonderful womanhood. Her soft breathing, as I held her to me. I could sense and feel all the reasons dad loved her so.

I lightly stroked her hair. Her mind caught in dreams. My own mother, laying here in bed with me, sharing her complete self with me. Taking, giving, sharing all with me. I was stroking her hair lightly now.

I moved my upper thigh slightly back and forth, into her pussy. I wanted to be inside her again, but I didn't want to wake her yet. My cock was getting quite hard thinking of it. Pressing up against her trimmed bush. I could feel the fullness in my balls.

Mom's hips and pussy seemed to react to my slight movements against her pussy. It was wet. Slowly, mom's arm and hand moved down towards my cock. Her eyes still closed, but she was awake.

"Go ahead Billy." she whispered softly. "Take me."

She kissed my chest as her hand caressed my cock and urged it toward her pussy. She turned on her back and opened her legs for me.

"Let's do it slow, honey, like we did earlier." she whispered softly.

I leaned over and kissed her with a passion in the complete darkness. Her hands caressing my head and face softly. I rose my hips and she guided my cock into her deep wetness.

"OOOHHH mom." I whispered.

"Every time... it is always so nice mom."

Her pussy clamped around my cock lovingly. Her hips rising gently to accept me. She seated me deeply inside her.

I pushed into her all the way and stayed there. Leaning down to passionately kiss her. Feeling her tits crushed against my chest in the darkness around us.

My father's woman and wife. My mother. I was fucking my own mother, and she was fucking me. Her body moved sensuously as we slowly fucked each other.

"OHHHH mom, NOTHING can match this. These feelings I have with you."

"I know Billy." she whispered in my ear. "I know. I feel it too honey."

"With every thrust of your cock, every inch of it in me. I love it in there Billy."

"I love this sex we share together."

Her pussy was caressing my cock gently, lovingly as I stroked in and out. Her extra deliberate movements. All designed for pleasure for me. We pumped slowly at each other. Taking our time now. Enjoying the quietness, the pure pleasure of this sex.

"I'm near a cum, Billy. I'm..."

I rammed her a little harder now, a little faster as I felt her getting wetter and more agitated. I leaned and crushed my mouth against hers and searched for her tongue to gently suck as she came around my cock.

"OOOOOHHH Honey... she moaned softly... your wonderful cock is making me cum so nice..."

OOOHHH "Honey"... OOOOHHH "Its wonderful."

"I feel you mom." "I feel your wetness around me."

I stayed tight inside her, riding our her orgasm with her. Her hips fucking up to me so gently. Her pussy reaching, wanting more and more cock to absorb and milk.

OOOOHHH Honey... She pulled me down to kiss me once again as she rode her passionate orgasm. I was still very hard and hadn't cum yet.

Mom whispered in my ear to take her from behind.

"Let me roll over honey."

"We haven't done it like that in a while."

Mom turned and slid a pillow under her hips and held her ass up offering herself to me.

"Wet your cock in my pussy first honey."

"I'm pretty soaked with my juice."

"I can feel it mom. You really did cum this time."

I slid into her pussy a few times and then pulled out. I aimed my cock at her ass and slowly pushed in. I was kneeling behind her raised and angled ass. Mom pushed herself back on me and did most the work as she accepted my raging hard cock into her ass.

"OOOOH mom." I whispered. "How tight." I laid down over her now, as my cock was fully into her ass. My hands went under her and cupped her tits. Now, i eased her to lay down, with me on top of her back. "Fuck me Billy," she whispered through her crossed arms.

"Your as deep in my body as ever honey. Its yours. Fuck me."

I started to pump slowly into her very tight ass. She responded with her own movements back at me. Wanting me there in her ass.

"OOOOHHHH it feels so different, so nice, Billy. How does your cock feel?"

"OOOOOHHH, Wonderful, mom."

"Fuck me honey. Shoot our family cum into me."

"Only your father and you have been in there Billy."

Her ass was gripping my cock tightly. The anal ring was gripping and sliding up and down my shaft as if to drain my cock. I started to move a little faster now, knowing my cum was near. I kissed her neck and caressed her tits in my hands firmly...

"OOOOHHHH mom, here it is... mom, ooooohhhh" I was moaning next to her ear.

"Fill me Billy." Her ass urging back hard to me.

"Oh, Billy... Its so warm, I feel it so deep in me. Your precious cum... Oh Billy, I'm cumming again too honey..."

"Fuck me, shoot it all honey." still speaking softly. I moved my cock in circles as I shot spurt after hard spurt into her. Finally I was drained and collapsed upon her. Kissing her neck and shoulders again. My cock still deep within her ass.

"OOOOHHH Billy... it was nice honey. I can still feel my spasms deep in there."

I laid lightly on her for a while longer and pulled out. The sun was just beginning to rise now. I laid on my back as mom leaned over me and kissed me. As her lover, as her son. Her tits softly pressing into me.

"Lets take an early shower honey."

"OK, mom. Good idea."

We hopped into the shower quickly, hearing the sound of Carol's soft moans in mom's room.

Mom and me washed each other quickly and also dried each other. She stayed in her bathrobe as she went down to make breakfast. I came down shortly after, and helped her. It was about a half hour later that Dan and Carol came down. Still smiling. Carol gave mom a kiss on the cheek and then me, as she sat down.

"I'll see dad later this morning, Carol, and we'll check out that shop for you." I said. Mom thought it was an excellent idea for Carol to have the beauty shop. Carol mentioned to Dan that maybe Nikki could even work there.

"That might be hard after the baby comes though." he added. Dan said it was a nice night with both mom and Carol.

"Yeah, it was Dan," mom said.

"Well, I have to run over and quick change for work."

"I don't want to wake them though. It's still kind of early." Dan said.

"You have at least an hour yet Carol mentioned.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Carol rose and took his hand and led him into the parlor.

"You were a little cheated last night with me hon."

She sat him on the couch and got between his legs drawing out his cock.

"Remember this while you're hard at work in the office today, Danny." Mom lowered her head and sucked his cock into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.