Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 99

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 99 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Carol and I rested in each other's arms in her bed for quite a while, when we got in her bed. After about an hour, mom came in and whispered asking if we were still awake. Yes, we answered.

"Well Dan's has dozed off."

Mom smelled of freshness. Even perfume now. She must have already showered.

"Carol?" "Yeah mom,?"

"Would you mind very much spending the rest of the night with Dan in my bed?"

"I want to talk with Billy honey."

"Yeah, OK mom."

"He's sleeping now, honey, as I said, but if he wakes up you both might want some action."

"Yeah, sure mom."

Carol's tits bounced on my face as she crawled over me to get off the bed. She leaned over me and kissed me.

"See you tommorrow Billy honey."

She was soon asleep laying next to Dan. Her ass pushed tight against his cock, just in case. What a horny sister!

Mom slid on the bed and laid on her side. Her tit laying on my chest as she liked to do. Her hand stroking my hair.

"Billy, you ate me so wonderfully honey. It was just me and you in that bed, all the time you were eating me and licking me."

"I wasn't paying attention to anything, or anyone else honey. Just your wonderful mouth loving me like that."

"I loved your cum mom. I loved tasting you when you were cumming."

"I felt you drinking me honey. It made me spasm all the more."

"Billy honey, I have to tell you a story."

"A story about my sister, my dad and me."

"I told you about my mother and how she got the cancer." "Yeah mom. I remember."

"Well, we all took turns visiting her in the hospital then. Sometimes all of us at once."

"Once, when she knew she was going to die, she asked me to take care of our dad."

"We will mom. We will, I assured her."

"No, honey, I mean TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAD IN BED TOO!"

"Oh mom." I said. "You mean????"

"Yes, honey. He will miss me and need it badly."

"He's not a man to really go out looking for it like you think. Love him honey. He adores both you girls."

"Love him for me. Both of you are like me. Give that part of me to him. He's always beem a wonderful lover to me, Jeannie."

"I don't have long, Jeannie, honey. I know it.'

"I will die happy knowing you will see to your dad's needs for me. At least until he can negotiate life once again."

"I'll try mom."

"Just go into his bed and reach for him honey. Whisper to him that YOU need HIM."

"I was 17, and my sister was 16 then, Billy."

"Mom lasted about another week and then she died. It was so sad. We were all hearbroken."

"Dad hardly would eat. Drank quite a bit late at night at the table. I guess trying to drink himself to sleep."

"One night, I came in from a date with your father and saw him at the table, quite drunk, and I eased him into bed."

"This was the first night I did it Billy. I pulled off his clothes, and was just about to cover him when I spotted his cock coming out of the fly of his boxers."

"It was a nice cock like yours and your father's, Billy. I saw him a few times when he never realized it. I remembered mom asking me to take care of him."

"I had just had sex with your dad earlier on our date. I hadn't put my panties back on then... I decided to try to suck him, Billy. Suck my very own father's cock for the first time. I was scared."

"I looked at it laying there. Thinking of mom. Thinking and wondering if she had ever sucked him much? I knew mom liked making love, and we talked about some things, but she really didn't go into details often."

"Finally, I sat on the side of the bed and stroked his cock as he slept. It got really hard in my hand Billy. I was stroking my own dad's cock!"

"After a while I could feel some pre cum around the tip and I knew it was probably entering his groggy dream. He mumbled and moaned slightly and rolled on his back. My hand still holding his cock."

"Now, I could see it standing straight up in the faint light from the hall. Now, I really did want to please him as mom asked me. I had no idea what to say if he woke up, but I wanted to make my father cum. Feel my daddy that I loved, shoot his life giving cum."

"I took off my sweater and skirt, and laid near his cock now. Looking at it, stroking it so softly."

"Finally, I got the nerve to put it in my mouth and suck him."

I had only done this with just your father a couple of times."

"I moved so that I could put him in my mouth and feel my father's big cock with my tongue and mouth. I was really scared and excited at the same time Billy."

"I was about to take my own father's cock in my mouth."

"I was going to try to make him cum like your dad did when I had sucked him."

"I sucked up and down slowly. I could taste some of his man juice. It felt good to suck my father that I loved so much. I reached in the opening of his shorts and felt his balls with my fingers as I sucked him softly. They filled my whole hand."

"Then he started to jerk and moan. He was mumbling something like my mom's name." "Katie."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.