Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 98

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 98 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

When Carol and mom came home, I had been dozing off on the deck. Carol was excited and said she had found a beauty shop that was for sale. She already had a lot of experience doing hair for mom and the other girls. Had courses in all that girl stuff in school.

She wanted to buy the place and run it herself... maybe with Lisa or Nikki too.

"I can call it Carol's Curly Cues or something like that." she laughed. She seemed genuine happy at the prospect of having a beauty shop.

"Well, let me and dad look into some details for you." I said.

"Will you Billy?"

"Yeah, no problem."

She told me the address and I was familiar with places quite near the shop.

"Maybe I can even do haircuts for guys too, Billy!"

"Oh, I can see it now, I said... Shave, haircut and handjob $10."

"Well... maybe $9.99 on sale." she laughed.

"Mom likes the idea Billy."

Mom had gone in the house to get dinner ready. Carol decided to have a quick swim, then and there taking off her shorts and blouse. She dove in the pool naked and urged me in.

"C'mon, Billy. Feel me up in the water. I like it."

I smiled at her ginchines and then jumped in. Her hands reached down and cradled my balls under the water as she leaned forward for a kiss. Her tits bobbing between us. I noticed that her nipple seemed to heal quite well now, as the sun shone brightly on it.

I hugged her close and told her how nice I liked her and mom's blowjob earlier.

"It's fun doing it for you Billy. I love feeling your cock shoot in my mouth."

"I love tasting your pussy when you cum too." I said.

"Want some now Billy?"

"No, later babe. Nikki was here a little while ago and sucked me dry."

"Damn her." Carol said. "Just for that I should go over there and suck Dan dry on her."

"He'd love that."

"Billy, let's you and me go in and fuck mom and dad again tonight. Like we did a while back."

"You drag mom down and eat her, and I'll grab dad's cock and suck his brains out! Then we can fuck them both!"

"Damn, hon, that sounds like a plan. I owe mom anyway for that nice blowjob earllier, anyway."

"OK, we'll wait til just after they go to bed."

I was almost behind her now and cradled her tits in my hands. Kissing her neck.

"When we get done with mom and dad, I'll spend the rest of the night in your bed with you, OK?"

"Oh, Billy, that would be great. We can fuck all night. I'd love to wake up with your cock still in me, Billy."

"What about Lisa? is she coming tonight?"

" No hon. She called just before you got home and said that she wants to spend tonight with Jimmy. Last night was with her father."

"She said its been a while since her and Jimmy fucked, and he seems pretty depressed lately."

"She said she might even call me and let me listen to her fucking him on the phone."

"That would be cool."

"She did it once before when she fucked him and then again when she was being sucked by her father. Mom and me were listening to the whole thing and then mom sucked me while she could hear Lisa cumming."

"OOOOHHH How fucking hot!"

Her tits felt so nice in my hands as I continued to caress and massage them. She always liked this. Her head was back on my choulder enjoying it, when mom called out and said dinner would be ready in about ten minutes. Just then, dad pulled in the drive.

We climbed out of the pool and put on deck robes and went in to eat.

Carol excitedly told dad about her idea for the beauty shop, and using the money all the guys gave her for it. I mentioned to dad that both of us could check it out in the morning. He agreed. Thought it would be a good idea for Carol. Having a little business of her own.

"I'll help her out too, Jim." mom said.

Just then, Nikki knocked at the kitchen door to invite us over to their deck for a drink.

"Come as you are... everything is set over there."

We were finished with dinner anyway. We all threw the dishes in the sink and followed Nikki. Carol was busy telling Nikki all about her idea for the shop on the way into their yard.

Yeah, I can do hair. "I'd be glad to help you out." Nikki said.

"Can we call it SEX and SCISSORS?" Nikki laughed.

Dan seemed happy to see us. Mom gave him a nice kiss as did Carol.

"How's "OUR" grandbaby doing in there?" dad asked. Nikki smiled and placed her hands on her stomach. "Not showing at all yet. But he's in there, for sure."

Nikki saw mom eying Dan, so she sat on dad's lap with a drink for each of them.

I looked at Carol, and she got the message also. It would be mom and Dan, Nikki and dad tonight.

"Oh well, we go back to plan B, and I would stay with her in her room tonight." she whispered.

Dan had put some disks on the player and when mom heard a certain song, she pulled Dan up to dance with her. It wasn't long before each of them were grinding against each other. Mom's arms around his neck. Nikki and dad were watching them. I saw dad's hand go to Nikki's tit and caress it as he watched mom. Carol came over and sat on my lap and watched them also. Soon, Nikki got up and pulled dad with her to dance.

This time, dad's hands went straight to her ass and held her tight to him. We could see mom's ass grind in circles against Dan.

I knew it wouldn't be long before they would be fucking.

I whispered to Carol that we should leave them all alone. She agreed and we left without them even noticing. We dashed across the road and hurried up into her room. I spun her around as we neared her bed and kissed her with passion. Her hands were already busy taking off her robe.

"We have all night hon. Slow down."

"I want to lick your pussy in return for the nice blowjob."

"OOOOHHH Billy..."

I eased her back on the bed and knelt down between her legs and began to lick and nibble her inner thighs and suck them gently. Her familiar aroma once again. I stayed away from her inviting pussy deliberately. I nibbled her crotch on each side of her pussy lips, and told her to play with her tits while I sucked her cream. I knew it would excite her more saying this.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.