Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 92

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 92 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was earling in the morning when I opened my eyes.

The sun was just coming up with streaks through the bedroom sheers.

I noticed immediately that Lisa wasn't in bed.

Then I heard soft moans and giggles from the bathroom,.

After a while, I realized it was Lisa moaning, much louder now... as she does so often when I fuck her.

Shortly after realizing she was in there with someone, mom came in the bedroom.

Her duster lazily hanging off her shoulders, and her tits swaying.

"Your dad and Lisa are in the shower going at it honey."

She took off her duster, came over and kissed my cheek and laid next to me.

Her naked body gleamed in the rising sunlight.

"Looks like its just you and me for a while."

She turned on her side making her right tit lay on my chest.

We heard both dad and Lisa moaning now.

"OOOOHHH mom said. Sounds like their really having fun."

She reached for my cock under the sheet.

Caressing my sack and balls, leaning over and open mouth kissing me..."uuuummmmm mom, that feels nice."

Softly she stroked my cock.

Then, she got up and knelt over me with her pussy inching down on my hard on.

"OOOOHHH mom. Oh, it feels good."

"Thinking of you fucking Nikki and making a baby in her made me really horny this morning, Honey."

I watched her smiling face as she felt my cock being completely buried deep within her warm pussy.

She leaned back now, holding her tits and massaging her nipples as she started to move back and forth on my cock.

Her eyes closed. "Oh, yes! Billy. Your cock feels good in there. Let's really fuck with our special love.:

She leaned down now, her tits slightly grazing my chest as she moved her hips back and forth so slowly on my rock hard cock.

Her tongue tracing the outline of my lips.

"Oh Billy, between you and your father... your cocks always fill me so much. So nice."

"I love you both so much."

Her hands massaged my chest now, as she squeezed my cock tighter inside her wet and warm pussy.

My hips rising to meet her pushes. I could feel her wetness drenching my whole groin now.

"Oh Billy, here I come honey.

Fuck me. Shoot your juice in me honey.

Fill me."

Her words were doing their magic as we pumped toward each other and soon I was on the verge of shooting.

"Mom, I'm there... my cum is almost... OOOHHHH mom..."

"Fill me Billy... shoot" she urged softly... I spasmed hard up into her now. Spurt after hard spurt. Her pussy milking and squeezing my cock. "OOOOHH I feel it Billy honey."

Her pussy rotating over and over my groin.

Just then, dad and Lisa were at the door watching us.

Dad came up behind mom and leaned over the bed to caress her tits from behind as we were cumming.

I watched his hands roll over and over her tits as she was moaning. Her head leaned way back now.

"I'm cumming with him, baby."

"I'm cumming right now. OOOOHHH."

My cock raging inside her.

Her soaking pussy rammed tight to me... squeezing me as I finally ended my spasms and cumming deep in her pussy.

Mom's hips still rotated in circles with my cock still deep in her now.

Lisa leaned over me and kissed me now, as she watched mom and me coming down from our orgasms.

As soon as dad felt that mom had finished cumming with me, he pulled mom by the hips back toward him and rammed his cock into her. She was now kneeling over me, her eyes glazed as he started to fuck her hard.

He was standing on the floor with his hips moving hard.

Her tits were swaying violently back and forth as she moaned louder now.

Her eyes closed with a pained expression as he fucked into her from behind.

Dad's hands holding her hips tightly against him.

Mom's hands found my cock and she stroked it hard as dad fucked her.

Lisa was now sitting cross legged next to me, watching.

It wasn't long before mom leaned down and started to suck me as she moaned.

It was hard for her to keep my cock in her mouth as dad rammed her hard from behind.

Her eyes still glazed as she looked up to me with my cock in her mouth.

I reached over to caress Lisa's tit as she watched mom and dad, and mom sucking me.

Finally dad was nearing his cum and pulled mom straight back to him. His cock buried deep in her and ramming her hard. Mom was kneeling now, still straddled over my legs as we watched her cumming with dad. His hands caressing her tits as he moaned. Filling her once again with cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.