Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 91

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 91 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa could see that I was pretty worn out and didn't press me to make love with her.

I knew she kind of wanted it too.

I promised her in the morning.

Still, the nice feelings of holding the one you love close as you sleep.

We could hear faint sounds of mom and dad making love as we drifted off to sleep.

As promised, I awoke and licked Lisa's pussy softly until she woke up. Her legs were opened making it a lot easier for me this time.

We made love and then went down to eat breakfast. Mom still drooling over dad as they came in the kitchen.

Her thin duster showing her stiff nipples. She bent and gave me a cheerful kiss.

"Going to work today honey?"

"Yeah mom."

"Then maybe we can plan a little party for your friends Sunday afternoon?"

"OK. That might be a good day."

"Give Billy a call and he can call the other guys with their girlfriends." mom suggested.

"Tommorrow is the BIG NIGHT for Nikki and me." I said.

Lisa mentioned that her and Dan would be there to see the baby being made.

Mom & dad laughed. "Nothing like an audience when you cum with the band." dad said.

I mentioned that I probably shouldn't be doing any screwing until then so I can have a good load for her.

"Good idea Billy." Dad said. "Did you hear that you horny girls?" dad said.

"What's that daddy?" Carol asked as she came in.

"Leave your brother alone today and tomorrow so he can make a baby tomorrow night."

"Oh damn, Billy. I forgot all about that." Carol said.

"Glad I got some last night though."

She leaned and kissed mom and dad, and then me.

She was still favoring her leg. I knew it was still pretty sore.

Dad soon left for work. Lisa and I shortly after.

It went well at the shop. Stan had most of the computers ready to install out in the different offices.

Everyone in the place knew about what happened to Jack's son and my sister.

Many of them hoping the BASTARDS would get life in prison.

Jack met me for lunch at the tavern across the street.

He invited me over to their house again tonight, but I mentioned about tommorrow being the BIG NIGHT for Nikki.

"I guess we can bring Jimmy home tommorrow." he said.

"Poor kid's going to need a lot more time to recoup at home." he said.

"That detective stopped by our house last night, Billy."

"He said that they have an APB out for the guys now. NO ONE's seen them in almost three weeks."

"He was wondering if any of them might have called our houses or if we've heard anything at all?"

"I guess they stopped to see Jimmy too. Mostly to see how he was doing, and go over his statements."

Uh Oh. Now I was really glad I had said nothing to him or dad of what we actually did.

They couldn't be caught in any lies, if they didn't know anything.

I went right home after work, and took care of the yard and pool. Loaded up the empty beer cases in the car.

Mom had been getting salads ready in the kitchen.

She looked nice in her white shorts and silky top. I leaned over her and caressed her tits as she worked at the counter. Something that seemed to become a habit now.

I knew she liked it though.

Her nipples hardened quickly without her bra.

I slid my hand down her shorts and into her slit. I fingered her clit and as much of her slit as I could reach.

Between my hand and finger, I got mom to have a cum, right there at the counter.

One arm wrapped around and caressing her tit while I fingered and palmed her pussy with the other.

Her moans made it worthwhile. Her head back on my shoulder as she moaned through her cum.

I massaged her mound and pussy for a while after she came. I whispered in her ear how happy I was that she was my mom, and how much I truly loved and appreciated her.

She turned to kiss me now. As a lover.

Her face still flushed from her orgasm.

She was just about to kneel but I reminded her that I needed the cum for Nikki.

"OK, honey. I owe you a nice one."

"See you later mom. I want to lay down for a while. I think it will be a long night."

"Billy?"

" Yeah mom... ?"

"That was nice honey. But now I have to change my panties... !!!"

There was a wet spot all over the front of her crotch.

I smiled and went upstairs.

Carol was laying on her bed reading a magazine.

I went in and laid down next to her.

"How you feeling sweetheart?"

"OK today, Billy. Jimmy's coming home tommorrow." she said.

"Yeah, Jack told me at work today."

"We'll have that litle party Sunday for all the guys and some of the girls too."

"I just got mom off real nice between the lettuce and tomatos." I laughed.

I told her about giving mom the hand job.

"Well, how about me too?"

"I've been reading this fuck novel and I'm horny myself?"

I smiled and reached down to unsnap her shorts.

She slid them down quickly and unbuttoned her blouse,

"I'll get you off honey." I said.

I leaned over her and kissed her as my hand traveled over her tit and caressed her nipple.

I still stayed away from the stitched one.

I licked it though, as my hand and fingers slid down to her clit and slit as I did for mom.

Carol pulled my head up to kiss me as she humped my fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

She became wetter by the second as we kissed hard and she humped quickly against my hand.

Her moans as she started getting wetter. Her pussy stiffening against my hand with my two fingers deep in her hole.

I moved them faster as I felt her cum and she kissed me harder.

Her legs spread wide. I could feel her hardened clit as my hand massaged her whole gaping pussy.

My tongue going into her mouth as she came in my hand.

I could feel her shaking.

Moaning deep in her throat.

Finally she let go of my head and gasped for air as she humped wildly at my hand and fingers. Her pussy soaked now.

"Oh God, Billy... OOOOOHHHH OOOOHHHH." I moved my hand faster over her whole pussy and fingered her clit as I watched her face. Seeing her go through another cum right away.

I leaned over and licked her hardened nipple softly as her cum subsided. Her hands running over my hair.

My hand still massaging her whole pussy now, softer as she came down.

She pulled my face up to kiss me again. My hand pressed hard against her pussy. My middle finger sliding up and down its wetness.

"OOOOHHH I came nice Billy. Oh, I wish you could fuck me right now."

Even though my cock was raging right now... I just had to ignore it.

Her pussy was still moving against my hand softly as she came down from her cum.

Her hand pressing over my hardon.

I leaned over and kissed her softly once more and got up.

"I need a little rest before we eat hon. See you later."

Her blond pussy hair was glistening in the sunlight. Wet with her juices.

"Oh, thank you Billy."

I smiled and went in and laid down.

Mom had gone to pick up Lisa from work for me. She needed a couple of things at the store anyway.

After dinner, all of them were giving me shots about not fucking today or tonight.

Carol and mom made Lisa a little jealous because of their nice hand jobs they got.

You'll get yours later honey, I said.

I was determined to stick to the plan of having a good cum supply for Nikki.

Her and Dan stopped over for a while and it was planned for tommorrow night around 9.

Nikki and Lisa were smiling as if they had a private secret.

As Nikki and Dan were leaving, Nikki came over to me and kissed me. Her hand reaching down to my cock and asking if my balls were being filled for her?

"Do they feel heavy enough yet hon?" I asked kiddingly.

I went up to bed with Lisa. I spent almost an hour licking and eating her pussy til she came at least twice.

My cock raging hard all during that time, once again.

After breakfast the next morning, Dad and me took a ride to get beer and other things for the party on Sunday.

Billy had called most of the guys and set it up for me.

Dad and me stopped to see Jimmy, now that he was back home. We invited all of them to the party.

Annette and Jack weren't sure about Jimmy.

It was about 7 PM now, and dad seemed to be in a hurry to get home.

It wasn't long before we had the beer unloaded, and the other stuff put away, that Dan came over to invite Lisa and me for dinner.

I was in a state of shock when we went back to their patio.

The whole pool area, the patio, were all lit with torch lamps.

There was a nice table setting with candles on one end of the patio.

A small table to the side with bottles of champagne.

Dan and Lisa went right to work as if by a plan.

Both went in the house and brought out trays of salad and roast beef. The candles on the table were lit, but no sign of Nikki.

"Wow! What a surprise this is." I said.

Seconds later there was a stereo playing.

The darker it got, the nicer it looked all around the pool and patio.

Now, everything on the table was set for dinner.

The sliding glass doors opened and out walked Nikki.

She looked stunning. Her hair was different, earrings, and most of all, a gorgeous cream satin and lace full length negligee.

My jaw dropped.

The satin clung to her tits and nipples, making it all the more sexier.

She walked over to me and kissed me.

"I wanted to look nice for the night we make our baby." she said.

I was absolutely stunned. Dan had poured the champagne as Lisa filled our plates.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.