Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 90

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 90 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After a while of resting, I was ready with a hard on. Annette asked "Can we do it face to face honey?"

"Sure Annette".

" Sometimes I like looking at each other Billy."

She reached over on the nightstand for a tube of cream. Reaching down to my cock laying on her pussy mound. She coated my cock with the cream and then pulled her legs back to her chest.

I knelt in front of her and slowly slid my cock to her ass.

"Take me slow for minute Billy. Let me get used to it."

"Your cock is rather large hon."

Within a minute I was completely inside her ass and we were rocking back and forth.

"OOOOHHH It feels so nice Billy."

Her voice still low and sensual.

"I can feel you so deep in there."

"Feel nice Billy?"

"Oh yes, hon." I started to pump easy now and her eyes widened.

"OOOOHHHH Its good... OOOOhhh"

I was grinding against her pussy as I fucked into her ass.

I could feel her wetness all over my groin.

"Oh, Billy... I feel your whole cock way in there... oooohhh fuck me honey... fuck me."

I started to move faster into her and her eyes closed. "OOOOHHH I'm going to cum Billy..."

"Please stay in me"

I felt my cock getting near and I leaned down on her with her legs pressed into my shoulders as I fucked into her ass.

"OOOOHHH Here I cum, Annette"..."OOOOHHHH, you too Billy?" her ass tightened even more around my spurting cock.

"OOOOHH I feel it Billy... I can feel you cumming."

"Way deep inside me... oooohh It feels so nice. I really like this Billy.

I wish Jack would fuck me as nice as this."

"I'm cumming again, Billy... OOOOHHH God, my pussy too... ooooohhhh You're fucking me good Billy..."

I felt more and more of her juices letting go from her pussy now.

Her eyes closed as she came...

Her whole body shaking as I fucked her.

I lowered my lip and kissed her all through her orgasm.

Finally, she lowered her legs to my side. My cock still in a few inches, but getting softer now.

Her arms around me, pulling me to her and kissing me softly.

"That was really nice Billy. I came real nice this time."

I rolled over next to her and kissed her again. Caressing her still hard nipples.

"OOOHHH Billy. Your cock felt so nice in there. It really did honey. I really enjoyed that honey."

"I'll be right back, Billy." Still speaking very softly.

She went to the bathroom and came back with a warm wash cloth with soap.

She got between my legs and crossed hers as she washed my whole cock and groin and then bent over and sucked me softly.

Her hands caressing my balls gently. Looking up to me with a soft smile every once in a while.

Within a minute or two, she was able to suck me into another hardon and gavee me a soft cum.

Both her hands squeezing and draining my cock into her mouth. Her tongue licking my smaller spurts.

Now, both of us were just about exhausted and finally went to sleep.

My arm around her and cradling her tit.

I awoke with Lisa on my side and caressing my cock.

Annette was still sleeping.

"Hi, sleepy head." she said.

She leaned over and kissed me. A pretty smile.

She moved so that her tit was over my mouth for me to lick her nipple.

Her hand still stroking my cock softly.

After a minute, she straddled me and lowered her pussy down on my cock. She rode back and forth smiling down at me.

Annette now woke an watched us.

Seeing Lisa nearing a cum, she leaned over me and kissed me as I started to shoot into Lisa's squeezing pussy.

Lisa fell on top of me as she came. Her pussy giving me all her love. Annette was caressing her daughter's back, all through her cum.

"You guys will have a nice marriage." Annette said.

"You both make nice love."

Lisa smiled at Annette and said..."I love him mom."

Jack had already gone down and started the coffee.

"Well, Do you feel like going in today Billy?"

"Well I guess so. Its been almost a week now, Jack."

We finished breakfast and left for work. Dropping Lisa off at her office.

The people at the office were very nice. All of them knew what happened to Carol and Jimmy.

One of them said they had a son or brother who was in the same class as one of the BASTARDS.

After work, Jack took me back home where my car was. He stopped for a drink out on the deck with dad and me.

Mom came out and said that the detective had stopped by for a few minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.