Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 88

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 88 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I were already up and in the shower as dad awoke.

"Where's mom?" he asked in the upstairs hallway.

"I don't know. She was talking with Carol downstairs last night when I went to bed."

All three of us were dressed now as we went down for breakfast.

There was mom, still kneeling with her head and arm on Carol's stomach.

She had fallen asleep as Carol slept on the couch.

Dad went over and nudged her awake. Honey...

The drawn look of her crying was still evident.

"Oh, I must look a mess." mom said.

They were whispering so Carol wouldn't wake.

Her blond hair needed a brushing, badly.

Her face seemed drawn, and she still looked quite tired.

She came out in the kitchen and her and Lisa started breakfast.

Dad was going back to work today, and offered to drop off Lisa also.

Jack and I would go back to work tommorrow or the next day.

"She was telling Billy about what happened to them, Jim. I happened to come down to check on her."

Oh, what those son of a bitches did to them, Jim."

Mom started with tears again. Dad was about to call in and take another day off, but mom insisted he go.

I told Lisa I would pick her up from work.

Both her and dad soon left.

I went behind mom and hugged her. She was sitting at the table with her hands on her head.

Feeling Carol's terror and misery, like all mothers do.

It was about another twenty minutes before Carol woke.

Mom helped her into the bathroom and then made her breakfast.

"I'd like to lay out in the sun for a while." she said.

"Maybe it will help all these bruises to go away." Looking down at her arms.

"Sure hon. I'll help you out to the deck."

Mom finished the dishes and said she needed a shower.

I set up an air mattress and Carol took off her nightgown and duster.

She laid naked on the mattress as I spread the sun lotion all over her.

She looked down at her bitten nipple. "It seems to be getting a little better Billy. "Still stings though."

"But its not throbbing so much now."

She was holding her tit examining it.

"Damn, I hope these stitch marks will go away."

"I'm sure they will hon." Her tit still had redness and slight swelling yet.

"I really like that car Billy. I love red too."

"I don't know what to say or how to thank you."

"Hey, you're my sis. That's enough for me."

I was sitting on the deck next to her as mom came out in her two piece.

She laid on a mattress next to Carol, and I spread lotion on her too.

"Oh the hell with it." she said.

She knelt up and took off her top.

I caressed her tits as she knelt in front of me.

Then she inched off her bottoms also.

She laid back down and I spread more lotion, she turned for me to do her front.

She smiled at me as I reached her pussy.

Spread it without being too obvious to Carol.

I fingered her for a little bit and then sat between them.

Looking at how much alike mom and Carol's bodies were. How much Carol looked like mom.

Mom leaned on her side looking over at Carol. How's your nipple honey?

Its getting better mom. Not throbbing so much now. That cream must be working.

Carol was a little whiter than mom, having been in the hospital. Mom had hardly any tan lines on her tits or pussy area.

"I was going to help her, but you might as well, Billy.

She needs that tube of medicated cream I brought out, to be spread inside her pussy.

I know damn well how good you are with pussies Billy." mom smiled.

I got up and found the tube. I knelt between Carol's spread legs and she seemed nervous about pain.

Mom was sitting now watching.

I smeared a lot on my finger and spread her pussy lips.

"Raise your legs honey. Make your pussy open for him."

Carol raised her legs.

Slowly and gently I inched my finger inside her. Her eyes closed tightly... anticipating pain.

I squeezed some from the tube right into her now.

Carol got through it pretty good, and began to relax again.

I massaged her mound and her stomach. "Relax honey."

Mom saw my cock getting hard and looked at me. Carol still had her eyes closed. She reached and stroked it softly for a minute, and then pointed to my bedroom window.

"I'll be back in a while hon." I said to Carol.

"OK, Billy. I just want to lay here in the sun."

Her eyes still closed.

I went up to my room, and mom was up a few minutes later.

She laid right on top of me as she kissed me. Her suntan lotion making her slide on me.

She slid down and began to suck my nipples and lick my chest. Seeing her tits all shiny, with their hard nipples was making me hard fast.

She licked and sucked my nipples really nice. Leaning to my side now, as she did this. One hand gently stroking my cock and her lips still sucking my nipples.

"Feels nice, doesn't it honey?" "Yeah, mom."

"Your dad likes it too."

It took her a while to work her way down my stomach to my groin.

Her hand still softly caressing my cock.

Her nibbles and licks felt nice.

Finally, she worked her way to kneel between my legs on the floor. Both her hands stroking my cock as she smiled down at me.

"You deserve a nice blowjob, Billy."

"You're awful damn lucky I just happen to be wanting to give you a nice blowjob." She smiled.

She reached behind her on my desk and got the bottle of lotion kept there.

Smearing it on her hands, she gave me a wonderful cock and groin massage. My thighs, balls and even around my ass.

"OOOOHHH Mom..." Her hands worked like an expert. Knowing just where, just how to stroke and caress.

"Its your turn Billy. Just close your eyes."

She finally lowered her nouth to my cock head and licked it. Nibbling on the underside.

Sliding down to suck my sack into her mouth and rolling her tongue over and over my balls. Her hand softly stroking my cock.

"OOOOHHHH Mom."

My hips rising. Her mouth up and down the sides and finally... she sucked me straight in.

She sucked my whole cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue over it, as her fingers caressed my balls, just outside her mouth.

She spent a lot of time doing this. Small moaning from her.

Still, my fascination watching my entire cock disappear into mom's mouth.

After a long while of constant pleasure, she began to increase her speed and I knew she was waiting for me to cum.

Her fingers working around my cock as she sucked me now.

Her other hand still stroking and caresssing my balls.

"OOOOOHHH Mom..."

"uuummmm" she moaned... tasting the beginning of my cum drops... Sucking hard at the very tip.

Her two fingers working harder and faster now... pumping me into her mouth.

OOOOOHHHH... my hips in the air... Her mouth went to suck my balls again and then back to my cock as I started to shoot then quickly back to my balls.

Her hand softly stroking my cock inches from her eyes.

My cum shot in the air. My cum shot in a few directions as she stroked my cock. Still gently sucking my balls.

Her moans as she felt them working, doing their duty of shooting cum.

Licking them rapidly inside her mouth.

Both of us watching my cum shooting as she stroked it.

Using her mouth and hand as she did this time...

I sat up now, as the last of my spurts ended. She then took my cock back in her mouth and sucked me for a long while, as I caressed her hair.

Kneeling there between my legs.

She brought my cock back to normal now.

Taking her mouth off it, looking up to me with a smile.

Once more she lowered her head and sucked my balls back into her mouth. She looked up to me, still smiling.

My softening cock to the side of her face.

She gently sucked them and licked them as she smiled up to me. Pure pleasure from her to me.

Finally she stood and I rose to kiss her.

Her tits pressed hard into me.

"Maybe later honey, we can make love???"

"Yeah mom. I want to return this wonderful blowjob."

"I thought it would be fun to watch it shoot this time rather than suck it."

It was really erotic mom. Both of us watching it shooting.

She reached down and cradled my balls once more. "Hurry and fill them baby."

"I think maybe you believe me now when I say how much I love sucking you. How much I enjoy having your cock in my mouth?"

"I'm going down with Carol for a while."

I kissed her again and she left. Still naked.

When I looked out the window again, mom and Carol were laying naked next to each other, and now Nikki was coming up to the deck.

I saw her looking down at them and talking. Soon, she too took off her two piece and joined them. All three were busy putting lotion on each other.

I decided to go over to Bobby's.

I told the girls I would be gone for a few hours and left.

There was a minute there, where I thought of staying and fucking mom AND Nikki right there on the deck in a while.

Then I was reminded of how bad it would have made Carol feel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.