Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 86

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 86 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I ended up taking a long nap on the deck.

A little worn from making love with mom and then Lisa.

I thought to myself, here I am, tired from what so many guys would give their left nut for... a continuous supply of pussy.

Even the nice blowjob from Nikki just a half hour before.

Dad came back to the deck and was drinking a beer as I woke. He came home from golfing and was going up to change clothes then go to the hospital.

I decided to ride along with him, since Jack had my car.

"A lot of things will happen tommorrow," I said as we drove.

"Jimmy will be having the surgery on the spleen, we will all be in court for those BASTARDS, and Nikki's going to the GYN for a special evaluation."

"Billy, are you ever going to tell me what you guys did?"

"The less you know right now, dad, the better.

You might be called as a witness and stuff. Then you would be open for perjury if you knew and tried to lie about it."

"I know you would try to protect us and try to lie. Then they would whack you with a perjury rap."

YYeah, I guess you're probably right, he said."

"I'll tell you when the time is right dad. I promise."

"What I can guarentee is that the judge will be issuing 5 arrest warrants tommorrow when the BASTARDS are No Shows."

"You're so sure they're going to be No Shows????

Take it to the bank dad."

"That's when the cops will really get busy trying to locate them.

They will be spreading out to all known friends and hangouts."

"I also know damn well they will be thinking that all five BASTARDS skipped town and jumped bail."

"I don't even want to think of how you guys were able to cut off their balls like that," he said.

"They won't be raping or beating anyone, anymore, dad."

Now we were on the elevators to Carol's room.

She looked quite well and sitting once again in a chair near her bed. Mom was trying to do something with the hiddeous hair cut the hospital did on her.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

Her bruises seemed to be healing well now. The swelling had gone down from the side of her face and eye.

The bandage was off her nipple for a while, and it looked like it would heal fairly well.

Poor Jimmy, she said. He has to go for that surgery tommorrow.

Her pained look of sadness. I knew damn well she was remembering their nightmare raping and beating now.

The doctor said I can probably go home by Tuesday, she said.

Good honey, dad said.

I thought by then, I would have her car all sparkling and ready in the driveway when she got home.

Somehow, I sensed that dad was feeling a bit better about the whole situation. Knowing the BASTARDS' balls were in a JAR.

We didn't want to mention that the court appearance was scheduled for tommorrow to Carol.

We figured the less said about the BASTARDS, the better.

I gave her another kiss and said I was going down to see Jimmy for a few minutes.

Jack handed me my keys and said that Annette followed him in their car to the hospital.

Jimmy looked as well as could be, considering some of the interal shit going on inside him.

Well, have you been thinking of a college? I asked. Yeah, I have Billy. That money was a hell of a help for me.

At least he was able to talk much better.

I stayed for about another twenty minutes and then went back up to say good bye to Carol. Lisa and I left.

I told her there was going to be a little surprise when we got home.

Since no one was home at our house, we went over to see Nikki.

She was on the patio in her usual lounge, naked. Sunbathing.

"There's beer in the fridge Billy. I could use one myself," Nikki said.

"Dan called. He said Carol's car is ready to pick up. They waxed it up nice for her."

"Keep laying there Nikki, and you'll be done enough for dinner tonight. Your pussy looks almost good enough to eat wight now," I kidded.

"Hey, I don't like empty promises... get started on it now," she answered.

I looked down at her naked body. Her nice tits now.

Her dark trimmed pussy. No atempts at hiding from us.

"Well, the hell with it," Lisa said.

"I need some sun too."

She took off her clothes and I spread some sun lotion on her. Then she laid on a lounge next to Nikki.

I sat on Nikki's favorite "blowjob" stool between them as I drank the beer.

Noticing the slight differences between both woman's bodies.

I set the beer down and reached to caress a tit on each of them. Both were laying with their eyes closed.

I massaged each tit and they liked it.

"Lisa honey?"

"Yeah, Billy?" Her eyes still closed.

"I've been thinking of becoming a father."

"WHAT?" As she sat straight up in shock.

"No, not you yet honey... Nikki here," as I looked down at her, still caressing her tit.

"What do you mean, Billy?"

I explained the whole idea to her now.

Her shock was much the same as Dan's when we told him.

Nikki helped explain some of the details.

Billy also wants Dan and you to be right there with us in bed as we do this too.

Now, you could almost see the wheels spinning in Lisa's head.

"Oh, wow. I'll be a fucking step mom before I become a fucking mom for my own damn self," she laughed.

It was a done deal now.

"I have the appointment for Monday afternoon Nikki said. I'll go with you if you want," Lisa said.

"OK. Then we can go shopping for baby stuff..."

"Here we go, I said laughing."

"Billy, Are you sure about all this?" Lisa asked. "Yes, babe. Its a perfect answer for Dan and Nik."

"Let's go in the pool," Nikki said.

Come on Billy, let us see that cock again that's going to make our baby...

She reached to pull my shorts down.

Nikki caressed my cock as she got my shorts off now, as Lisa watched.

She reached her hand to go along with Nikki's as they both teased me.

Later, Billy. Lisa said.

We all jumped in the pool for a while until I thought it would be time for dad and mom to be home.

I wanted him to go with me to pick up the car.

I told the girls I would see them later.

Carol's car was sitting just outside the dealer doors as we pulled in. It really looked sharp. Even zippier than my own.

Dan came out to meet us and said that he talked the guys in the shop to throw in a bunch of extras for Carol.

I told him that he and Nikki should come over later to the house for a drink. I drove Carol's car home.

It WAS a nice car. Handled well, and really looked nice.

The white bucket seats would fuck up her love life though... IF she was going to be able to have any... I thought.

Mom was really impressed with it as I drove in the driveway.

Carol's going to be thrilled, mom said, and started to cry.

By now, Nikki and Lisa had come over to see it also.

Let's put some ribbons on it Lisa said.

I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be getting a deal for a car for her too.

What the hell, I thought... I had a nice new job. Almost $40,000 left in cash...

Yes. Those dead BASTARDS were going to pay for a decent life once again.

We were now all on the deck, deciding who of us were going to go to court in the morning, and who would be at the hospital to wait for Jimmy's surgery.

I got closer to Nikki and Lisa now. I had been thinking.

I asked both of them what they thought about letting mom and dad in on making her baby?

I feel like hell keeping a secret like this from them, I said.

Lisa and Nikki looked at each other.

Yes, you're right Billy. Let's tell them. What the hell... they're our family.

OK. Stand up Nikki. She looked at me with a quizzical expression.

I stood behind her with my head over her shoulder.

Mom, dad... they were both sitting near each other now.

I put my hands aroud Nikki and placed them on her stomach.

I'm going to put a baby in here for Nikki, soon.

I wish I would have had a camera at that second.

WHAT? They both said. Almost together.

You explain Nikki.

She went over and sat near them and excitedly told them the whole plan.

finally, after all the chatter with Nikki, mom and Lisa... Oh we're all just going to have to go shopping.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.