Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 85

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 85 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I laid down on the bed. I felt a chilly air blowing through the window. We pulled up a blanket and cuddled.

We were facing each other and she asked me how it was with my mom?

"Oh, Lisa. She sucked me just like she did to dad."

"Honey, I know by now that you're not jealous or stuff over this, but honey, she really did me."

"Can you understand babe? This feeling between mom and me?"

"Yeah, Billy. I feel it too when I'm with my dad. Its way different than you and me or anybody else. I seem to cum different with him too."

"Yeah, I understand Billy."

"Its some of the things she says to me while she's sucking me honey. Like, I want my son's seed in my mouth and in my body. Stuff like that honey."

"I know Billy. I say things like that to dad when he's fucking me too. I whisper that I want to feel him cumming in me and things."

"We were going to fuck but then at the last minute she asked me if I wanted to go in there with you and dad." I said.

"At first I didn't want to bother you two. Then she said she wanted both of us in her at the same time.

All kinds of things she was saying. She was hot Lisa. She was turned on really hot tonight."

"How was it with dad?"

"Oh Billy... he's a good lover like you, too.

He made me cum a couple times, and that's when you came in. We just finished."

"He feels nice in me like you do honey.

I like to make love with him.

His cum tastes a lot like yours too, Billy."

"Mom said that too."

"Damn. Billy. I remember the very first time you and me fucked. When Carol was with us out at the pool and up here too."

"I had the hots for you for a while, way before that. I told Carol to try to hook us up, Billy."

"I always hoped you would try to feel me up and stuff when I came over here to see her. Especialy when we were all in the pool. I tried shoving my tits in your face to get you to fool around with me."

"Then I saw you one day out there at the pool from her room. I saw your cock sticking hard in your trunks."

"My fucking mouth was watering Billy. I wanted to run down real quick and fuck you then. Carol was laughing damn her. I was wet watching you. I fingered myself right there Billy. I didn't give a shit if Carol was watching me or not. I came while I was watching you from her window."

"Dad and me were fucking even then, honey."

"That night I was thinking of seeing your cock at the pool while sucking his."

"Billy, You got a blowjob that night and never even knew it." she laughed. "I was pretending it was you cumming in my mouth."

"Billy, its so nice that we all like sex so much between our familes."

"Nikki said the same thing yesterday honey."

She climbed over and laid completely on top of me now.

Her hands running softly through my hair. My arms around her.

"I love you so much Billy. I really do."

"Me too babe."

"Honey, we're going to have a nice marriage. I just know it."

She was so happy and contented. Her breathing softly on top of me. My hand caressing her hair.

She spread her legs to my sides now and ground her pussy into my softened cock.

"Oh Billy honey, I want you in me before we go to sleep, OK?"

"I'll try honey." She slid down and started to suck me softly and I did get hard. She caressed it lovingly.

"Ok, honey, you're hard enough for me. Let's love each other."

I pulled her up and laid her on her back and entered her quickly, and deeply. "OOOOHHH Billy, you feel so fucking nice in me baby."

Her legs came up to wrap around my waist as we rocked back and forth. Little pumping needed.

"OOOOHHH I like this so much Billy." Her wet pussy wide open in her offering to me and feeling her completely as we rotated and rocked.

My cock grinding in circles deep inside her wetness.

We fucked like that for a long time. Talking to my lover. My future wife, and me as her lover and future husband.

"OOOOHHH Honey, I'm right there, I'm waiting for you Billy... cum in me baby." She was whispering in my ear tenderly.

Her pussy giving all her feelings and love that she knew how to give.

No mistake about it. There is no comparison with cumming in the woman you love against just a casual person.

The vague thought that now, both my father's and my cum was now inside her.

I could also hear my mom moaning as dad was making love with her. It increaased my excitement, and I came hard into Lisa, as I heard mom going into her orgasm in her room. Dad's cock buried as deep as mine in the women of our lives.

Lisa's moans now mixed with mom's, in my ears.

True love was being shared in our house that night.

I awoke early as usual and decided to take a shower.

Lisa was spread wide open as she lay there sleeping.

She had kicked off the blanket.

Again, I looked at her naked body, and her innocence.

I smiled and went into the shower.

I wasn't in there a minute when the door slid back and mom stepped in. "Good morning honey."

She hugged me close and kissed me. Then we washed each other.

After we got out and dried each other she took my hand and led me to Carol's room. "Let them sleep honey."

We kissed as we stood next to Carol's bed and mom pulled me down and knelt to my side.

"I want my son hard now." She again sucked me till I was hard enough.

Then she laid on the bed and spread her legs for me.

Her beautiful body with her glistening blond pussy... She reached for my hardening cock and stroked it softly. Then she guided it into herself.

Make love to me baby.

Fill me with your wonderful manhood.

She spread her pussy lips wide for me to see her completely.

Her tender smile. I leaned over her legs and we fucked for almost an hour. In many positions.

I leaned to suck her tits several times and her hands pulled me tighter than ever to each tit. Suck them hard honey. Suck my tits hard.

I need it. I sucked them hard enough that they were standing way up higher than I had ever seen.

"OOOOHHH Billy honey, I wish we could stay here and fuck and love each other all day."

Her eyes were glowing now as she felt me cumming in her. I had been almost kneeling between her legs as I fucked her. My spine wracked in spasms.

Our eyes locked into each other's. Our hearts, minds and souls of mother and son. Lover and lover.

Her pussy moving in its special way as she felt me cumming. That glaze as she looked deep in to me.

Feeling my cock spurting into her.

Her reddened and extremely hard nipples.

Finally, I pulled out of her and stood by the bed.

I leaned down and kissed her. Once again. Our love. Our special feelings. Her hands softly caressing my head as we kissed.

My hands gently stroking her nipples one last time.

I stood again and she stared up at me... both of us satisfied. Our complete love just shared.

The gentle rising of her chest with her beautiful full tits.

I noticed our juices dripping from her pussy now.

Her legs still spread wide, from our union.

She casually reached for my swinging cock and said, "I guess I'll have to take another shower now honey."

"You filled my pussy good."

Her hand cradled my balls as she lovingly caressed them. "My other man' she said softly.

A few drops appeared on my cock tip and shw saw them forming.

She sat up on the side now, and leaned own and sucked me so softly. Licked me so softly. Looking up to me as she licked me clean. She took my whole cock into her mouth for a minute and ran her tongue over it. Finally she let go and smiled at me.

I pulled her up and kissed her and she went back in the bathroom.

I went in and dressed. Lisa still sleeping.

I went downstairs and started the coffee machine.

It was only a few minutes later that mom had come down in her duster and started breakfast.

Once again, I stood behind her in the quietness of the early morning and caressed her tits.

"I just can't get enough of these beautiful tits this morning mom."

"I know honey. I felt the same way earlier."

Her head leaning closer to mine as I reached inside and cupped both her tits and played with her nipples.

"You do that so nice Billy. You're never rough or hurt them.

Maybe a little later we can make love again. I want it too Billy. I really feel horny today. OK?"

"Ok mom."

"I'll see if we can't find some time a little later. Lisa won't mind will she?"

"Oh No mom. She understands. We talked a little about it last night. No, she doesn't mind. She said she really enjoyed making love with dad too."

"She said she felt much the same with her dad also."

I closed her duster and poured coffee for both of us.

She had the eggs and bacon ready now and we sat to eat. Just like any other couple in love. Making no difference that we were mother and son.

We fed each other from our plates like any other lovers.

"Oh, Billy, I can't wait to get your hard prick in me again honey."

Dad had now come in the kitchen He leaned over mom and caressed her tits and kissed her. Just as he was about to move away, mom pulled him to her and snuggled her face into his balls and cock through his pants.

"It was so nice last night Jim, honey."

"Yeah it was Jean. I really enjoyed all of it."

"You must have dad, you really overslept this morning,

I smiled."

"Where's Lisa?"

"Still sleeping I guess."

"Well, its Sunday. Anything special on the agenda?"

"Not really honey. I just want to see Carol and Jimmy, that's about it."

"Do you mind if I go golfing?"

"Oh no honey. You haven't been out in a while. Go ahead. Maybe you can stop up afterwards and see her."

"Yeah, I'll do that."

Dad called a friend of his and they set up a match quickly.

Lisa finally came down, still rubbing her eyes. She gave me a kiss and then kissed dad's cheek.

"Oh, I have to go home for a while and see if I still have a place there. I need some clothes anyway."

"I'll drop you off on my way to the golf course honey," dad said.

"OK. Then, I can go to the hospital with mom and dad, and see you later Billy, OK?"

"Yeah honey. Mom wants to stop at the bank anyway and open an account for Carol."

"My mom will probably want to do that too, for Jimmy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.