Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 84

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 84 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Everyone seemed in a much happier mood now. The only fear was Jimmy's spleen surgery, set for Monday morning.

Our two cars arrived back at the house within 20 minutes. Mom and Lisa went in and started making more snacks, and then went up to put on their suits.

Dad was still amazed about the money, and talking about the car we bought for Carol.

Dan and Nikki went across the road for a little while, but were returning as Annette and Jack were pulling in the drive.

Again, we gathered around the pool. Lisa brought out a couple trays and mom followed with two more. I had brought up the beer.

"Well, it looks like almost a couple of years of college for the kids now, with that gift," Jack said.

"Yeah," dad agreed. "My head is still spinning."

I looked at mom now. She was sitting near Nikki and Dan.

After a while, Nikki got up and asked me to swim with her.

It was dark now, and I put the music on before jumping in the pool.

"Billy," she said. "I think Annette is going to make a move on my dear beloved brother in a while"... as she watched Annette lean over to kiss Dan.

"Uh Oh." I said. I didn't think she would be in the mood tonight.

"Well, she has seemed a lot happier since she saw Jimmy tonight."

"So does my mom," I added. Looking up at her.

It looked like Lisa was catching Annette's lead now, and was busy talking with dad.

I saw mom inching into the pool over in the corner now.

I mentioned to Annette that Jack was eyeballing her right now, but not to let him realize she knew.

Well, if Annette can go after Danny, then I'll make the move on him." Nikki said. "He's not as good as you Billy, but he's not too bad either."

"Have fun." I said.

"Nikki?"

"Yeah hon?" "It was nice this afternoon. I really liked it."

"Yeah, it was nice Billy. It always is with you."

She leaned up and kissed me and said she was going to get next to Jack.

By now, mom eased her way to me and hugged me.

Her new two piece looked real nice on her.

"Billy honey... I talked with your dad. I mentioned I would like to be with you tonight honey. Lisa knows too."

"She'll go with dad if you want to?"

She looked... waiting for my answer.

"I really didn't think anyone would feel like it tonight mom. I guess I was wrong."

"Look over at Annette already making moves with Dan. She's been rubbing his cock for ten minutes now. In another minute, I'll bet she'l be sucking him right there."

"Nik just told me that she's going to get next to Jack now."

"So mom, if you really feel up to it, sure."

"I just didn't think you would want to, that's all."

It's OK, honey. I feel a lot better now that Carol is out of danger."

I saw Lisa taking off her top as she was about to sit on dad's lap, over mom's shoulder.

We were over to one side of the pool now. It was kind of dark toward this corner.

Mom's arms went around my neck again and she leaned up to kiss me.

"I don't want to wait till they all go home tonight, honey." Mom said.

"Well just let me know when you want to go up mom."

Dad was now caressing Lisa's bare tits as she sat on his lap.

Annette had Dan's suit off and was sitting on the deck in front of him. She was slowly stroking his cock and smiling up at him.

Nikki was almost head to head with Jack as they sat on chairs drinking a beer.

Mom now turned and looked around the pool and saw everyone starting to make out.

I reached in front of her and caressed her tits through her bra top.

"Let's go upstairs honey," she said.

We climbed out of the pool, and as mom passed dad, She leaned down and gave him a kiss. She said she'd see him in the morning.

Lisa smiled good night to me.

Mom was untying her bra top as we headed toward the house.

She stopped and turned around as we got in the kitchen now.

Once again she leaned up and kissed me softly.

I saw her need. Her tenderness. I saw into her vulnerability as I kissed her.

Her soft tits pressing and sliding on my chest.

How wonderful and sensuous they always felt.

My own mother's tits pressed into me.

Now in my bedroom, she turned again and started to slide off her bikini bottom and she was now naked at the side of my bed.

My mother, ready to make love with her son. Ready to offer her complete self tome once again.

The faint lights from the moon and from the yard now making a silohette of her body in front of me.

She reached for the waist of my suit and pulled it down. She knelt in front of me as she so often did.

Soon, she was softly sucking me into a hardness and it felt so danm nice.

Again, I was watching my mother kneeling in front of me, sucking my cock softly. Making love to it and me.

After a minute, she reached over and patted the bed. "Lay here honey. Right here."

I moved over and started to lay down as she continued to stroke my cock.

Her mouth went right back to it again, as she knelt on the floor.

Then she raised her head and spoke softly as she knelt there.

"Oh, I love your cock Billy honey." "I can't say enough how I love how it feels in my mouth."

"oh, I love sucking you, and feeling my son's cum shooting inside my mouth and throat."

"I love the feel of your balls in my mouth when I'm sucking them. Knowing I have your whole maleness there inside my mouth."

"I love giving you this pleasure. The sex and the love we share with it, Billy."

"You're a good son, honey.

I love you two ways, as my son and as my other lover."

Her hands were softly stroking my cock and caresing my balls. It felt wonderful.

"I don't give a FUCK about the incest thing honey. The hell with that."

"This is OUR love we are sharing Billy. Your's and mine. Its so different from what your dad and me share."

"Cum for me honey. Give your maleness to me right now. I'll wait til later for us to finish."

"Give yourself to me now honey. Let your wonderful balls shoot into my waiting mouth."

She lowered her head and continues to make pure love to my cock.

Her lips, mouth, tongue and fingers, all combined to pleasure me so greatly.

All with her experience and love in such a great combination.

Looking down at her once again with her eyes closing. Enjoying my whole cock deep in her mouth and throat.

Kissing it. Sucking and licking it.

Her soft moans as she sucked. Her fingers adding extra feelings.

Watching my cock disappear into her mouth over and over.

Her soft throaty moans as she enjoyed herself doing this.

"Oh mom, I love you so very much. This means so very much to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.