Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 83

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 83 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mom must have gotten up early the next morning. I knew she was already downstairs by the smell of the coffee perking.

Lisa seemed to want to make love. I had a lot to do, and it was all on my mind as we laid there.

Her caresses and kisses finally did the trick and I leaned over her.

Her pretty face all smiles.

"Fuck me honey. I need you."

I looked down at her hardened nipples beneath my leaning arms.

"Oh yeah, hon." Her hands eached between us and she spread her pussy for me to slide in.

OHHHH the immediate warm feeling. The instant feelings of her pussy snugly gripping my cock.

"Shove it in baby." Her hips raising to encourage me to push into her.

I started to pump in and out and each time felt better than the last. We hadn't realized mom was at the door watching us.

She said mothing as she stood there, but it must have excited her because she went in and woke dad with a wonderful blowjob. Since it was only Lisa and me, dad and mom, we had just not bothered closing our doors anymore.

I could hear both mom and dad making moans and dad grunting in their room. These, during the same time Lisa and I were now nearing her orgasm.

"OHHH Billy honey"...

Again, I could feel her telltale flows of her cum. Her wetness. Her closing eyes. Her pussy's clamping on my cock softly in spasms.

"OOOOHHH baby... I love you," as I started to shoot.

I heard mom saying "I love you," to dad also, as he fucked her.

Lisa hugged me close to her as we both finished cumming. I ground my hips in circles against her. My cock still buried deep inside her.

Her tits with their hard nipples pressing tight against my chest.

Her caressing and moving her hands up and down my back. Her pussy still squeezing me.

Her kisses as I was still deep inside her... It made me hard again and we fucked really nice once more.

We both took a shower and then dressed.

Mom and dad were still kissing in their room as

Lisa and I went down and started breakfast.

She turned from the stove and hugged me as we sat down to eat.

Mom and dad were dressed as they said Good morning.

"What time do you want to go over to Dan's place, Billy?"

"Well, its a little early, maybe in about an hour."

"What color should I pick for her mom?"

"Oh I don't know honey. She likes light happy colors... !"

"Maybe hot red Billy," Lisa said.

We went out on the deck with coffee.

"I can't wait to see those BASTARDS on Monday," Mom said.

"I can't wait to see their faces." "Yeah," Lisa said. "I know all those guys from school."

Dad looked at me but said nothing.

I called Bobby from the phone on the deck. I invited him to go along with dad and me to pick out Carol's car.

He said he would bring all the cash for Jimmy and her with him.

"That's a really nice blouse you have on mom," I said as I hung up the phone.

"Makes you really look sexy." "Thank you honey."

"Carol picked it out for me when we went shopping the last time."

Mom said her and Lisa would go up to the hospital while we were picking out her car.

"Just don't tip her off mom."

Bobby pulled in the drive. I noticed he was carrying a shopping bag.

He came up on the deck where all of us were sitting and had a big smile. He leaned down and gave mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, here it is," he said. He handed me the shopping bag and it was full of cash.

He smiled and said there's about $40,000 in there.

Mom dropped her cup of coffee on the deck.

Dad jumped out of his seat. Lisa's jaw dropped.

"How much?" dad asked

"Oh we figured about $20, 000 or pretty close to it, a piece." Bobby smiled.

"We had a few raffles, all of our gang chipped in, and there were a couple benefits."

I opened the bag and dumped the stacks of cash on the table.

"Oh my God!" She she said excitedly.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

Dad was still in shock.

"I don't believe it," dad finally said.

We figured on splitting it between Carol and Jimmy.

"What we hoped is that you would dump their piles of cash on each of their laps in the hospital when they are feeling better."

"My God, Bobby. This is fantastic," mom said.

"Well, you don't know the friends we have, and all the gang from school that really liked Carol and Jimmy."

Mom hugged him.

I asked mom to pick up a couple fancy gift boxes to put their cash in, and we could take it up to them tonight.

Lisa was still stuttering.

I took the bag into the house and put it in my room.

Mom came up a few seconds later and hugged me.

"Oh God, Billy!"

"What a wonderful thing for all of them to do."

"Yeah, the boxes are a nice idea. I'll pick out a couple with Lisa on the way back from the hospital."

"Don't say a word about the car mom."

"I won't."

I hugged her and she kissed me. Now, once again as a lover.

Her body pressed into me, as a woman's signal that she was open to you completely.

My hands went to caress her tits through her blouse as we kissed. "Oh, Billy honey..."

"Tonight mom?" She looked into my eyes... her arms around my neck. Tits pressing hard into me.

"Yes, honey. One way or the other. Yes."

"I have to get going now to see Dan at the office."

We went back downstairs.

Dad, Bobby and me piled in the car and took off.

"Here's a nice model I think she would like," Dan said as we walked out back of the dealership.

It was a sharp looking red Taurus. We liked it right away. The others were OK, but nothing that I thought would turn Carol on.

We did the deal in minutes and Dan said he would take care of the rest. "I'll have it ready tommorrow."

"OK Danny."

"Hey, We want you at our house for dinner tonight," he said as we were walking away. "Nikki went shopping for a whole lot of shit!"

"OK, Dan," dad said.

Now, Bobby, dad and me stopped for a drink and called Jack to join us.

He was there within a half hour as we decided to play a few games of pool.

Its the first time the four of us had been out together.

Bobby and me kicked their asses on the table.

Now, we sprung the surprise on Jack, about the money.

His jaw dropped as we all sat at the table.

"Yes," I said. "We figure on taking the dough up to them tonight. Don't tell Annette. Let her be surprised when we drop the box of cash on Jimmy's lap."

"Holy shit you guys. This is really something. I love that kid so much. He's going into surgery for the spleen on Monday."

"Do you want to go to court with us Monday morning or be at the hospital?"

"Oh shit, Billy... I don't know. I should be with Annette. She'll be a wreck until she knows how he is."

"I'd really love to see those scum BASTARDS."

"I'll talk to her about it."

"I'd LOVE to see the faces ofthose fucking BASTARDS in that courtroom."

Bobby and me just stared at each other.

"Well, you know mom will be there with her too, along with Lisa."

Bobby said that he figured there should be almost $25,000 a piece for Carol and Jimmy, before it was all done with the collections.

"I just can't believe it." dad and Jack both said. "Hell, that will help out a lot for his college."

"That's exactly what I thought Jack," I said.

"Look, we have to have some kind of party at our house to thank all your friends," dad said.

"Sure," Jack said. "I'll be glad to chip in too."

Sounds like a plan, Bobby said.

We played a few more games of pool and left.

Jack saying he would meet us at the hospital later.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.