Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 80

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 80 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The plans were as set as they could be now. I left for home, telling Bobby I would pick him up at 6. We would go to the hospital as planned.

It dawned on me half way there, that Lisa didn't go to work today. She was at the hospital too.

I went over to Nikki and Dan's and had a beer with them. He said he would meet the other guys at the hot dog place, and then go along with them to the lake.

Just try to keep things happy. Tell a few jokes so those fucks don't smell a rat.

Take it easy on the beer yourself, I said.

Nikki made me a sandwich and gave me a beer.

She knew nothing, or at least I hoped she didn't.

I told them I was going over to lay down for a while. It was going to be a long night.

As I got to the road, Nikki came up behind me... Billy?

Yeah, Hon?

"Would you like some company for a while over there in that empty house"?

"It's OK with Dan"!

"You know, Nikki... Maybe right now it would be nice." "Maybe it will take my mind off this shit for an hour or so."

She smiled as she caught up with me.

Now, up in my room undressing, it seemed so natural.

So many times now, of making love with her.

"My tits feel a lot better now," as she unsnapped her top and let them fall free.

"Its really a nice difference Nik," I said. "They did a fantastic job. I mean their shape is perfect."

Without even a second thought, she went to her knees and reached for my hanging cock.

She eased me down on the bed and began to suck me really nice.

"He has something on his mind over there," she said.

I knew damn well what was in Dan's mind.

"UUUUMMMMM This is nice to be able to share sex like all of us do, Billy."

"Close your eyes Billy and just let me do you. Relax."

She sucked up and down, used her tongue all over.

"Lisa said you enjoy your balls being sucked a lot." "I do," I said. "I really do love that."

They were in her mouth now, with her tongue rolling over them.

UUUUMMMMMM

I thought immediately of the bastards who would all have THEIR OWN balls in the jar tonight.

"OOOHHH that feels so nice Nik."

"Just relax Billy."

I could feel her hardened nipples scraping against my legs.

Her tender nips at the underside of my cock with her teeth.

Yes. She soon had my cock really hard and wanting her.

"Come on up on me Nikki."

"Climb on that hardon you just created."

"Slide that nice pussy of yours right down on it hon."

She stood up and smiled down at me. She stroked my cock with both hands and then straddled me.

I watched her as she reached and guided my cock in her warmness.

My eyes closed again. "OOOOHHH You feel nice Billy."

"Your cock is so fucking hard today."

"You really feel nice too Nicki. You really do feel nice in there."

She leaned over me now with her hands near my shoulders and started to slide back and forth on my cock.

Smiling and little moans.

My hands caressed her stiffened arms as she fucked me.

"OOOOHHH Nikki."

We fucked like this for about five minutes and then changed so that I was behind her and starting to ram her fast, as she asked.

I went deep into her and she moaned each time I thrust.

Her ass raised to meet my thrusts.

"OOOHHH Nikki. I'm going to cum babe."

"Go ahead Billy... I'm waiting for it." "Fuck me deep and shoot baby."

My hands reached under for her tits and her hard nipples. I fucked into her as hard and deep as I could and exploded.

Hugging her tightly to me as I came. Her tits pressed into my grasping hands.

Her pussy milked me as I stayed deep inside her.

"Oh that really felt nice Nik."

"Yes it did Billy." "I was cumming right along with you."

I could feel her wetness all around my cock and groin.

We stayed like that for a little while. Enjoying the feel of each other.

Then, I rolled off her and she came up to lay with me.

"Yes, it really is nice Billy to be able to do this." "Even with Dan across the road knowing I'm here being fucked by you."

"I'm so glad we moved here and found all of you as our friends."

"We were so scared when we moved in Billy."

"We were terrified that the guy at Dan's company that knows about him being my brother, would open his mouth." "So far, he's been quiet."

Her hand was caressing my chest and stomach as she spoke.

I rolled on my side facing her now. We kissed and I caressed her tits. I remembered to be extra careul not to aggravate her stitches underneath.

I knew she wanted me again.

I eased her on her back and caressed all around her mound and into her moist pussy. Kissing her all the while.

Like most women, she automatically spread her legs wide for my tender invasions.

I could smell her womanly scent now.

I leaned over her and kissed her again and traveled down to her new tits. I spent quite a while licking and sucking them softly.

I enjoyed their hardened response.

Her hands were between us as I leaned over her. Caressing my hanging cock, It was just so nice. Not demanding from either of us.

Then I sensed her excitement rising again and moved my hips in position. I was kneeling with my half hard cock on her mound. Watching as she stroked around it.

Her tender strokes soon had me at least hard enough already to enter her.

She guided me in and we moved together.

Smiling, feeling, giving and taking from each other.

It was lovemaking. Not just a quick fuck.

We lasted quite a while this time, before I felt my cock arousing into its stage of cumming.

She felt me shooting and whispered softly. Her pussy up and down gently as she felt me shooting. Her eyes with a tenderness in them.

She began her cum almost as mine was ending in her.

Her hands gently holding my arms leaning over her. Her pussy still milking and moving slowly. Still the definite contractions telling me she was in her orgasm.

I leaned to kiss her all through it.

Again we laid for a while before she rose to kiss me and

dressed.

I leaned her back to me on the bed and kissed her once more before she left.

Both of us satisfied.

"I'll see you later Billy." "It was nice, it really was"

Soon, I dozed off for about another hour, and then picked up Bobby to go to the hospital.

He was edgy and hoped everything would work tonight.

We deliberately spent a few minutes talking to the nurses at the station outside Jimmy's room.

His parents and Lisa were there.

Still on the IV's and still with his large bruised bump on his head. He seemed to be breathing better than yesterday anyway.

Bobby and I stayed about 20 minutes and went up to see Carol.

We did the same at the nurse station there.

Carol had come out of her coma now, and was able to talk for short periods. Still medicated heavily, and the IV's. Mostly garbled sounds from her. Again the tears filliong my eyes.

I gave her a kiss and she attempted to smile. Her face was far too swollen. The hiddeous bruises. Horrible black eyes.

Her chest still sore as well as her sensitive reattached nipple.

Since she was now out of the coma, the doctors scheduled a thorough pelvic exam for the next morning.

It was very important to check on the bleeding source and possible other internal injuries. Especially her female organs. This is what worried all of us, the most right now.

Again, we stayed about twenty minutes and mentioned we were going to the cafeteria for a sandwich as we passed the nurses.

Once in the parking lot we raced to the car.

Five minutes later, Bobby's cell phone rang and the first call of the make believe cancelled date came from Kevin.

We still needed the same call from Phil.

That came in another ten minutes.

Excellent. They were able to find and pick up all five BASTARDS.

I figured from the spacing of the phone calls that Bobby and I were closer to the lake than the other two.

I was sure they would drive careful, with having the beer in the backs of their trucks.

Who needed a cop stopping them NOW?

It was into darkness now as we drove.

"We're going to have to kill these fucks tonight, you know that don't you Billy?"

"Yeah, buddy. I sure do, and right now, I don't give one fuck for any of them."

"None of the other guys do either." "Most of our guys hated these fucks way back when we were sophs. Then when he raped Cindy... That was fucking it, Billy."

I could imagine how nervous Phil was, knowing what was ahead for the bastards in the back of HIS truck.

Bobby and me arrived at the lake before the others and unloaded all our stuff in bushes near our spot.

We had to wait and watch without being seen while the guys got the BASTARDS a little drunker after they all got there.

It was a little darker now, and a lot of the people were leaving the lake area for home. Perfect.

There were only a few stragglers at one end of the lake, still cooking on their grilles.

My car was hidden not far from those people.

Bobby and me found a spot to watch, and we waited.

Both of us drinking a beer.

It wasn't long before Phil's truck was pulling up near the spot. We saw three of the BASTARDS and Dan, also.

They seemed to be laughing and joking and drinking beer.

They walked near the water and one pissed.

I thought out loud to Bobby, "It would probably be the last time he used that cock for pissing ever again."

"You're fucking right Billy."

Now, Kevin pulled in with his truck and two BASTARDS besides a few more of our friends in the back with them, and a couple guys in the front seat.

The whole gang was standing near the water drinking and throwing stones.

I could see Phil and another friend casually trying to see where Bobby and me were as they looked around the lake.

They both knew we would be there, somewhere, by now.

Most of them were sitting now. Still drinking beer. We could hear one of them talking about being in fucking court and how pissed off they were about that.

What a fucking joke, man.

Over a lousy piece of ass, another said.

Bobby and me were seething at hearing this.

And that jerkoff wimp Jimmy, another said.

Fuck man, give me another beer. Me too Phil.

Yeah, I could use one myself, the BASTARD with the scratches said. "Oh THAT fuck is really mine". Bobby said.

"We should have fucked the asshole off of Jimmy, that fucking wimp." One of them said.

Now, two of them were laying down as Kenny was telling a joke. It seemed to be going perfectly.

"Let's make our move, Bobby." "We have to circle behind them to our stash of stuff."

"Yeah, its dark now. Most everyone else is gone now."

It took us about five minutes to get to the stash from where we were. Creeping quietly through some underbrush.

Soon, we were less than twenty feet from the BASTARDS.

Two were on their backs and two were on their sides. One prick was sitting with his legs out in front.

"Let's go Billy. Let's fuck these BASTARDS up."

Bobby had several lengths of the short ropes for the hands and legs, and I also had several. I also had the bag with the tennis balls and the strips of inner tube.

OUR guys were standing in two groups near the BASTARDS.

They saw Bobby first and then me as we came out of the bushes behind the BASTARDS.

All the BASTARDS were facing the lake bullshitting about nonsense. One even saying he might need to throw up. He was complaining that he drank the last beer too fast.

Phil and Kenny walked casually toward the front of them as if to feel the water.

Now we were right behind them and threw the pieces of rope to the guys in front.

Bobby and me quickly wrapped a long length of rope around the end BASTARD, and he helped to wrap around the necks of the others before they knew what hit them.

The six guys in front, including Dan were struggling with two BASTARDS in tying their legs.

That was solved by Kenny kicking one in the balls and kicking another one in the ribs.

In less than a minute we had them all tied.

THEN they were able to see me as I walked around to the front of them.

Hi BASTARDS, I said. I kicked one in the face that was closest to me.

Now all of our guys were ready for the tennis balls.

As expected, it was hard to force their jaw open until Bobby smashed two of them in the face with his huge fist.

Bobby was about 250 pounds, and really strong. He actually looked like he spent half his life lifting weights.

He was the most help in forcing their jaws open while we jambed in the tennis balls. We had to step on two of them to force them all the way in.

The BASTARDS were moaning and trying to scream. It wasn't working for them.

While they were forcing in the tennis balls, Kenny and me were hooking and weaving the longer ropes to the ones that were around their ankles.

I threw the long heavy rope over the tree branch, and we were almost set.

They were trying to wriggle and free themselves.

Their eyes almost popping out of their heads.

I mentioned that I had to excuse myself to piss boys.

I whipped out my prick and pissed and over three of them as they lay on the ground.

They were really wriggling and trying to scream.

I said to the guys, "I think its time for a beer. I'm sweating after all this fucking work." "So am I Billy," Kenny said.

We stood there and passed out beers to the guys and talked while the BASTARDS wriggled and screamed in front of us.

"Hey Bobby, I'll bet you and Phil can't pull that mother fucking rope over that fucking tree," I said. "Fuck you, I can't," Bobby said, laughing.

He set his beer down and he and Phil grabbed the big rope.

They hoisted the BASTARDS just as planned.

"Now who might want to fuck these BASTARDS?" I said.

"Hey Billy, I like this ass here," and Donny was feeling a BASTARD'S ass being held up in the air.

Bobby tied off the rope to the tree and we finished our beer now.

The good part was coming up.

I walked over to our stash and pulled out the hammer and wooden 10" dowels.

I passed out a handfull of razor knives to the guys from the drugstore. They were needed to cut the BASTARDS clothes off.

"Save the clothes guys."

Donny couldn't help himself and just had to kneel at the upside down face of one of the BASTARDS and pissed all over his face. Wiping his cock on the BASTARD'S forehead and eyes. He was choking through his nose.

They were really moaning and writhing.

Soon, all their clothes were cut off. and they were all naked.

I went to the guy with Carol's scratches and noticed he had the smallest prick.

"You raped my sister with THAT little cock?" I laughed.

"And YOU, you fuck, you raped my sister with THIS cock?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.