Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 76

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 76 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I met Jack in the parking lot after work. He was going right home as well as I.

Mom and the girls were all in the kitchen now, showing off some of the stuff they bought at the mall.

Mom holding up a nice print blouse against her.

Lisa holding a sexy pair of shorts with lacy stuff on the sides.

Blab, blab blab. All girl stuff.

I grabbed a beer and went out to cut the grass before the yard was reposted as a forest.

I asked where Carol was, as Lisa came out of the house.

I don't know. Her and Jimmy weren't there when we went to pick her up.

Mom said they were gone early with friends of Jimmy.

They probably went down to the Lake, I said.

Yeah, Lisa said.

Mom asked if we wanted to cook out or eat in the house?

I figured it would be a lot easier to cook out.

Lisa and mom got dinner ready as they talked with Nikki.

I was just finishing the grass when dad pulled in.

He grabbed a beer and came out to sit with me on the deck.

How was the new job?

Excellent. I really like it so far. Gorgeous girls everywhere you look, dad.

At least I'm finally getting paid for playing with computers now.

Mom came out with a glass of Iced tea and sat next to dad. Nikki and Dan will join us for dinner tonight she said.

Oh, by the way honey... The doc got me off real good this morning. I think he did Lisa twice, she smiled at me.

Dad and me both knew full well she was joking and that the checkups were no walk in the park.

Its a shame we couldn't take Carol. She wasn't there when we went over there to get her.

But anyway... all of us women are in fine shape and we got our new supply of BCP's.

Nikki hailed Dan as she saw him pulling in their drive from work and he came in the yard also.

Dan mentioned that it was THEIR turn to treat us at their house this weekend.

Everyone ate and the girls went in the pool.

Mom just had to show off her new two piece.

Pulling the bra top tight to her tits for show and tell to dad.

The phone rang in the corner of the deck.

I answered it. It was Annette. She sounded as if she were crying.

What's wrong Annette? Oh Billy. Please come over right away. Bring your mom and dad too. Please come now.

Oh? What's wrong hon? I'll tell you all when you get here honey. Please come now.

OK Annette.

Now, I was getting nervous.

Mom, dad, Lisa... we have to go over there right away. Something is wrong. Lisa was shaking now.

No time for changing I guess. Go like we are. Grab a couple of Dusters over there.

Nikki and Dan said they would clean up the place for us.

We all piled into my car and I raced like hell to Lisa's house.

Her father was in the driveway as we pulled in.

What's wrong daddy?

Oh, come on in. Its terrible.

Annette was in the parlor now with Carol laying on the couch. She was a mess. Bruises, blood and marks all over her.

Her face hiddeously swollen.

Annette had cut off her clothes and had covered Carol with a blanket.

I noticed large bruise marks on her inner thighs, near her pussy.

OOOOHHH Jean...

Annette was crying in full force now.

What happened? Carol was all groggy and seemed to have been crying.

There were big bruises and blood on her tits also.

Oh Carol, what happened honey? Mom and me both on our knees near her head.

The ambulance should be here any second, Jack said. His voice in tears.

They raped her Jim. Jimmy and her went to the Lake with a bunch of his friends from school.

Early this morning. Her and Jimmy were swimming and then when they came out, they gang raped her.

Jimmy couldn't stop them.

He got beat pretty bad too. I don't know how he made it home. His eye is swollen shut, and his face is a mess. I think his arm is broke too.

He's upstairs in the bathroom right now.

I raced up the stairs and kicked open the bathroom door.

Jimmy had his head over the sink. There was blood dripping profusely from his nose. His face was swollen.

Bad cuts on his face. Big welts all over his upper body.

Then we heard the ambulance siren.

I raced back downstairs.

Carol was in a complete stupor.

Mom was a wreck as was dad. Lisa was crying loudly.

They made room for the EMTs as they came in and examined Carol.

Their radio snapping directions from their base unit.

Carol moaned loudly as they felt up and down her body for broken bones, and internal injuries.

They asked us to leave the room as the female EMT wanted to examine Carol's vagina more closely. I vaguely remember someone taking pictures of her now.

Annette was hysterical and told them of her son in the upstairs bathroom also needing help. One of the EMT's ran up the stairs, quickly followed by Jack.

We were all in the kitcen now, crying and completely out of it.

They had now strapped Carol on a stretcher and were putting her in the ambulance.

She has several broken ribs, the female EMT said. It appears as a rape as I see the marks all over her. Lot of semen. Her breast has also been bitten badly.

We're taking her to Park Central Hospital now.

There's another ambulance on its way for your son.

The siren blaring as she spoke.

Two EMT's were bringing Jimmy down the stairs on a stretcher also.

His left arm is broken, and we suspect facial fractures, and several other injuries to his nose and chest. He was beaten pretty badly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.