Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 74

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 74 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke the next morning to the pleasantr feeling of Lisa kneeling at my side sucking me.

I then became aware of mom moaning next to me, and dad laying on top of her fucking her, right next to me.

Lisa stroked and sucked harder as she saw my eyes open. Mom still moaning right near my head as dad's head was on her other side. I watched him pump hard into her as her hips rose up to him.

I closed my eues from the bright sunlight.

Lisa was sucking me for my cum now. Her hand jerking me and sucking the tip and underside, knowing how it really escited me to do this.

I started to shoot within a minute now, and she continued until she knew I was empty. She sucked my balls softly and then went back to sitting on a deck chair.

We couldn't help it she said.

Your dad and I saw you both out here naked and ready for us.

I got up and drank a glass of juice she brought out.

We watched as dad fucked mom for another couple minutes and then I saw her cum. Her eyes looking lovingly at him as she urged his cock to squirt. Just as she did to me so often.

I could see dad's ass stiffen now as he shot into her. Her pussy softly opening and closing to milk him.

Finally he got off her with his cock glistening. He smiled at me and said... No Lisa and me couldn't help ourselves this morning.

Dad said he only had a few minutes to hurry and get dressed for work now. Lisa and him already ate while they let us sleep out here on the deck.

Dad was going to drop Lisa off on the way so she could get ready for work. She said her dad called and reminded that I should come by their offices about 1 PM and he would introduce me around his company.

They told mom and me to go back to sleep as they went in and dressed in a hurry. Within minutes, both Lisa and dad were on their way out the drive.

That's what I call fuck em and leave em, mom laughed.

She was still sitting on the mattress with her legs to her chest and her arms around them.

I could see her pussy leaking her juice and dad's cum.

Your father must have really been turned on by something to want to fuck in the morning????

I'll bet Lisa had something to do with it too.

Well, I said, we have all morning mom. Lets swim for a while.

I pulled her and and moved my hand to her pussy under the water.

You want some now?

I smiled and said, Of course.

Oh, I should sleep out here naked more often mom said. If it turns your father on THAT much... its worth it.

I've always liked making love in the early morning honey, she said.

Since your father got that promotion and stuff, he has too much on his mind when he wakes in the morning.

His mind is a thousand miles away.

Well, I'm here mom.

Yes, you are baby. Yes you are.

How did you like my blowjob last night?

OOOHHH... you have to know, mom.

Her hands were caressing my cock under the water.

Damn I love to watch your tits bob in the water.

She smiled as she felt my cock start to harden in her expert hands. She leaned up to kiss me.

Well, come on honey... let's fuck for a while.

Your dad has me still excited yet.

I climbed out and helped her out of the pool.

Mom sat cross legged on the mattress and motioned for me to move my cock for her to suck me.

I moved closer and stood in front of her. She said she would make me harder for her.

Her mouth went all the way down and she sucked me hard.

You like watching me suck you, don't you Billy?

OHHHH I certainly do mom.

Her soft tongue sliding up and down the underside in her mouth as her eyes stayed glued to mine.

She sucked me for a few minutes and I was really hard, My cock was bobbing up and down now, throbbing in anticipation.

She laid down and pulled her legs up. I got between them quickly and slid in.

We rocked back and forth, staying deep inside her for quite a while.

I liked it best this way. Moving in circles and rocking also.

I could feel her entire pussy being offered to me this way. All her wetness. I could also access her clit much easier with my cock.

She hugged me to her as she moaned softly. UUUMMMM Its good Billy.

How do I feel baby? Wonderful mom.

Take your time baby. It feels nice. Make it last. OK mom.

Her pussy became more and more wet as she came twice. I continued to pump and grind in hard circles over and over her upraised pussy. It just felt so wonderful.

Oh mom... here I am... here I cum mom... her eyes were soft... waiting... her hands around my neck. Pulling me down to kiss her as a lover, as she felt me shooting into her womanhood.

Her pussy pushing up to me. Gripping, like a mini inner hand jerking me off deep in her pussy as she felt me cumming.

We stayed tight to each other. Still deep inside her.

Still kissing as pure lovers.

Her legs now wrapped around my hips. Her pussy softly rising up and down my softened cock inside her.

Her demanding kisses.

Mom's pussy worked its magic and she had me getting hard once again several minutes later. She smiled at her achievement and whispered in my ear.

Fuck me honey. Fuck the shit out of my horny pussy.

I did. It lasted much longer this time.

Billy... when you're ready honey... squirt it on my tits this time... Her eyes were all passion.

She was playing with her tits and nipples, moaning.

It was still quite a while until I felt about to cum... Her pussy caressing me and enjoying pure fucking.

OOOOHHH it feels nice baby. Fuck me.

I'm near mom... OOOOH I hate to leave your warmness now... Bring it up here honey... shoot your cum here on my tits. I pulled out and she quickly knelt. I fisted my cock and stroked it. I started to shoot and her eyes glowed. Most of it landed on her tit and some on her stomach. She sat up and reached with both her hands on my sack and stroking me aiming me all over her tits and chest as I came.

Then my body spasmed as she sucked me. Smaller spurts as she swallowed. Sucked me softly.

She licked me and caressed my cock for a minute after I finished.

My cum had dribbled all over her tits and stomach. She smeared it into her tits and chest as she smiled up to me. I'm leaving you on me til later tonight honey.

I shook my head and smiled.

Finally we went into the house to dress, and eat.

I kissed her good bye and left for the new company I would be working for.

I thought of the strangeness of both dad and me leaving the house with pleasant thoughts of fucking the very same woman.

I thought of mom's thoughts of having the cum of both of us in her.

How much that idea turned her on.

It was only a fifteen minute drive to the building where Jack worked.

I liked that idea already. Rather than a long morning drive every day.

I saw Jack's car right away as I turned into the parking lot.

It was five to One now. Jack said One PM.

The secretary at the front desk was gorgeous. Long red hair and green eyes.

Her tits were nice also, showing just enough cleavage to still be decent in an office setting.

She was wearing a pretty summer print dress.

Jack will be right here, she said after I asked for his office number.

Within a minute, Jack appeared from a hallway to her left.

Oh, this is Mary Ellen, Billy. She leaned forward and we shook hands. Her smile was genuine, and showed perfect teeth.

Wow, what a dish, I said to Jack as we walked down the hall toward his office.

She's also in charge of the whips and chains too, Jack smiled.

Jack already had three men there waiting. All stood and introduced themselves. I liked their handshakes. Each one firm. Their smiles seemed genuine also.

I felt at ease right away, and lost the tenseness I felt walking in.

Jack tells us you're a cracker jack at fixing computers?

Well, I enjoy ripping them apart and souping them up like some guys do to cars, I smiled.

I enjoy the problem solving that seem to come with the territory of each computer also.

Well, we've had our share of aggravations from our units here, another of the men said.

By the way Billy, Carl here is the company Vice President.

Our dear captain of our industry is on a trip to one of our satelite offices. Carl is the one using the whips and chains on us while he's gone, another of the men laughed.

Stan here, has been our computer guy for quite some time, but he will be transferred soon. We hoped he could give you the grand tour and the ins and outs of what has been happening with his department.

That's great, I said.

We've been getting rid of the old 486's, and now they're all pentiums, Stan added.

Wonderful.

There's nothing worse than spending time working on old junk, and still end up with junk.

They laughed. How true.

It was at the point that our systems just could not run or communicate with our other offices.

Well, we have some other details to works out with Jack, so Stan will give you the grand tour. He'll show you where we hang the whips and chains, Jack laughed.

I liked the place already and hadn't even seen twenty square feet of it.

Stan stopped at a coffee machine in the hall and offered a cup to me.

We walked around from office to office as he introduced me. One pretty girl after another.

I hear you're marrying Jack's daughter?

Oh yeah.

Jeez, you're lucky. I tried to make a move on her once at a company party, but you must be the guy she said she was in love with.

I smiled.

That's my Lisa.

Then he showed me a large well lit room with several work benches.

This is the torture chamber he laughed.

This is where computer meets man and vice versa.

I've been trying to get it just right for quite a while. They let me have almost any tool my heart desired.

Well, I see a lot of familiar stuff here. Identifying different models and types of computers and parts.

I picked up an older modem and he mentioned that he was systematically getting rid of them from the working units.

I'm waiting for an order of twenty modems right now, he said. They're supposed to be air shipped.

You up on installing them?

Oh yes. Any inside part. No problem.

I sensed a little skepticism from him as he neared the unit he had been working on.

I'm having a hastle with this one, putting in a larger hard drive.

Well, I'll handle that if you wopuld like. But you're not on the payroll till tommorrow???

So what, this one's on the house.

I love the work. He watched as I installed and then configured the new drive in less than twenty minutes. He was impressed.

All I need now, Stan, is your running program that the company uses.

Do you have a CD with it?

Right here he said.

Within the hour the machine was ready to deliver to a different department.

We went back to Jack's office now, and sat down. The same guys were still there, and Stan mentioned how quickly I just readied a new machine.

He really seem's to know his stuff, Stan said to all of them. He just fixed a stubborn machine and its ready for the floor now.

AND, He said it was on the house.

They laughed.

The VP stood and reached to shake my hand. Well, it looks like you're all set here. You can start in the morning, then? OK.

I'm sure Jack or Stan here will fill you in on the other boring company stuff.

I liked those whips and chains hanging in the computer shop, I laughed.

He smiled and left, followed by the others.

Jack said now you see where I work and slave for the family everyday. Spreading his arms wide behind his large desk.

He looked at his watch and said, the hell with it. I don't have much to worry about on my plate, the rest of the day. Let's go and get a drink and celebrate your new life.

I followed him to a nice, rather expensive looking place a few miles from the company.

I come here once in a while he said. Some of the folks at work come here too.

I looked up at the building and front.

He saw my expression. Don't worry, this one's on the house too. I have an expense account, and YOUR now company business, too.

I smiled and we walked in.

Jack talked about the company for a little while, and explained some of the benefits etc. Also about some of the great looking girls I saw throughout the building.

Then he brought up about being at the Lake last night with mom and dad.

We all had a nice time there last night.

I just can't believe we all get along so nice.

Christ, even with my family, we have fights with my brother and sister.

But your family... It just seems so nice Billy.

Yes. We all really do get along well.

Mom is the big factor there I think.

She seems to see things ahead of time and takes care of them before they blow up.

Boy, she's really good Billy.

I watched you and her right there in front of me the other night at the pool. Billy, I was so excited watching you two...

I love her deeply, Jack.

Now, with all that has happened like it has, I love her also as a lover.

I can't explain what happens between us, Jack.

Its just always been there, and now, with this new thing... now our mutual dream of sharing sex is wide open.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.