Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 69

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 69 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa turned back to me as we all got to the top of the stairs. She came to me and pressed her whole naked body to me and kissed me softly.

She reached for my cock as I reached for her tits and she whispered that she would see me in the morning.

Her mother and me going into Lisa's room. We didn't bother closing the door and neither did they.

It was still dark with no lights on in the hall.

I took Annette in my arms and felt her large soft tits press into me. Lets rest a while hon, OK?

OK Billy.

We pulled the spread all the way down and laid on the sheet.

She was facing me on her side and I pulled her close. I stroked her body up and down as she did the same to me. My softened cock pressed into her moist groin.

We kissed often and softly.

Her hardened nipples a dead give away for her excitement.

We didn't hear much noise from Lisa or her dad either.

We figured they must also be resting for a while.

Annette?

Yeah hon? she answered softly.

I would like to take you from behind in a while. You mean? Yeah.

Oh, I haven't had that in a long time Billy. Jack doesn't like it too much, she whispered.

Yes. I do like it, and it always seemed to make me cum a lot different when he did it.

Let me get some cream honey.

She crawled out of bed and must have also went into her own room, where Lisa and Jack were.

They were still cuddling too.

Anette came back with a jar of her cream and sat on the side of the bed now.

Its so exciting Billy. I'm here with you and my husband in my bed with my daughter.

Want to do it now honey?

I want to be hard for it, Annette. You sucked the hell out of me babe.

She softly laughed.

I felt her creamed hand reaching and stroking my cock softly now.

OOOOHHH that feels so nice Annette.

Her hands worked all over my cock and balls softly. She leaned down to kiss me in the darkness. Her tits leaning on my chest.

I reached to caress one as she continued to work all over my entire cock and balls.

This is nice for me Billy.

I enjoy what I'm doing. I do it with Jack often.

I love feeling a soft cock and making it so hard with my hand or mouth.

One hand stretched out my sack, while the other scratched my balls in it. It felt wonderful.

Jack likes this too.

I do it to Jimmy when I jerk him off also.

Yes, its been a long time since I've had a hard cock in my ass Billy.

Her hands working like and expert on my entire cock.

After a while of her wonderful handjob, I was hard. My cock slippery from the cream.

Annette?

Yeah hon?

Why don't you sit on me and control how you like it?

OOOOHHH That would be nice Billy. Yes. Yeah, Billy, I like the idea that we can face each other while we're doing it.

Her hands still working softly. Now, she straddled me.

My cock right in front of her pussy as she ran her opened palm over and over it tight against her pussy hair.

Oh you're good and hard now, Billy. Still speaking low and soft.

Ready honey? Yes Annette.

She raised her ass high over me and steered my cock with one hand near her ass. Her other hand reached quickly for the cream and she smeared more on my stiffened cock.

Here goes baby...

I felt her lower herself down on me and forcing her asshole to open.

My head pushed in and she moaned softly. OOOOHHH

Now she took her hand away and leaned on my chest with both hands.

Her ass still held up.

I reached up for her tits and caressed them as she slowly inched down. OOOOHHH You feel so tight Annette.

I can feel your ass opening squeezing my cock so tight.

She slid further down and soon, just plunged all the way until she was sitting directly on my groin.

My entire cock was now inside her ass.

We stayed still a few moments as she got used to it.

Oh Billy, she whispered. This is exciting for me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.