Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 67

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 67 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I were lkaughing and giggling as we went back to my room.

Oh, Billy. That was so fucking nice. Oh. What a great idea honey. Your dad must have pumped a gallon of cum in my throat honey.

It was wonderful watching you fucking your mom and seeing your dad licking and sucking her tits and kissing her.

Wow, Billy, I came myself while watchng you fuck her like that.

Billy, let me suck you quick honey. I want to have your father's and your cum in me right now. Just like your mom does honey.

Lisa didn't wait for an answer.

She quickly pushed me down on the bed and started to suck me with her excitement.

I was only half hard but it still felt nice. OOOOHHH Billy, shoot your juice in my mouth honey. Fuck my mouth hard.

She gripped my hips with my cock deep in her mouth and pulled me up. She slipped off the bed and on her knees now, on the floor.

Oh Billy, fuck my mouth baby. Shoot your cum.

I fucked her mouth, still feeling the sensations of fucking mom.

Lisa's sucking and hands on my cock didn't take long. I was starting to shoot again.

I can even taste your mother's pussy juice on you Billy.

She sucked me harder and jerked my cock hard as I came.

OOOOHHH Billy... she took her mouth off my cock and used her hand to squeeze my cum out and into her opened mouth.

She was moaning as she jerkked with her excitement.

I saw my spurts fall on her tongue now, and some even on her upper lip.

She stroked with faster with two fingers.

Her tongue licking all over the head now.

Finally, she felt me go soft in her mouth and rose up.

Her tits were heaving. She was smiling, and I even smiled. Looking at my cum on her lip and side of her face.

Once again, she saved a lot in her mouth.

She leaned over me and kissed me. Sliding her tongue in my mouth and then some of the load of cum she saved.

I know you probably won't be able to fuck me now for a while.

It doesn't matter honey.

We'll fuck in the morning. Now I have yours and your father's cum in me. I love it Billy.

Its so fucking hot.

We laid on the bed, holding each other now, and drifted off to a nice sleep. Both of us still naked.

I had thought of taking a shower, but then decided we could both take one in the morning.

Sometime early the next morning, I awoke to a pleasant feeling again on my cock. I opened my eyes and mom was kneeling between Lisa and me.

She was smiling softly. Her hand stroking my cock wonderfully, and tender. Then I noticed her other hand sliding in and out of Lisa's pussy.

Lisa was now stirring as she awoke.

Lisa looked at me, thinking it was my hand fingering her pussy. Then she opened her eyes fully and saw mom.

I saw mom push her hand into Lisa's pussy a little deeper now.

Her other hand still gently stroking my hard cock.

I was raging with my hardon now.

Lisa honey, feel nice? Oh yes. What a pleaant way to wake up mom.

Lisa's hips gently rising to mom's fingers.

Lisa honey, I would like to please both you and Billy for what you did to us so nicely last night.

It was wonderful what both of you did for us.

I really came when you licked me Billy, and then again, I came so hard with you fucking me and your dad sucking my tits at the same time.

Oh Billy, it was so wonderful.

Lisa honey, would you please get on top of Billy's nice hard cock?

Oh sure mom. No face me honey. That's it. Slide my son's nice hard cock up in you.

That's it honey. Feel nice?

Oh yes. I love Billy's cock in me.

Does your lover's pussy feel nice sliding down your hard cock honey?

Oh yes mom.

squeeze my son in there Lisa. Squeeze his hard cock inside you. OOOOHHH mom. I am.

I love him inside me. Lisa rode up and down slowly now. Her ass mostly on my groin.

Feel nice Lisa? Oh yes, mom.

Lean back a little on him honey.

That's it like that.

Oh honey. I can see my son's big cock sliding in your wet pussy. It really turns me on Lisa.

My cock was bent going up into Lisa now. Oh, I can see his big balls, and your whole pussy taking my son's cock inside you. Feels nice doesn't it honey?

Oh yes, mom.

Oh Yes. Fuck him nice Lisa. OOOOHHH I am.

Mom leaned forward now and started to lick and suck Lisa's tits. They were forced upward as she leaned slightly backward on me. OOOOHHH mom. That feels so nice. I know dear. I know. I know how nice my son's cock feels inside fucking you too... OOOOHHH he really does mom.

Mom went back to sucking and licking Lisa's tits again. Lisa moaned loudly.

After a few minuted, mom knelt down between our legs.

Oh I can see his hot big cock fucking you honey.

OOOHH. Mom leaned her head down and lifted my balls into her mouth now.

OOOOHH Mom. I yelled. feel good Billy? OOOOHHH mom. I can feel the cum he's going to shoot into you Lisa. I can feel his cum in his balls in my mouth.

His balls are full for you honey. He's really going to shoot a lot of cum into you this morning.

Mom licked and sucked my balls tenderly as I fucked up into Lisa.

OOOOOOHHHH.

Mom... she sucked me some more. I can see his big slippery cock Lisa. Feel good honey... OOOOHHH Yes mom.

fuck her Billy. Fuck your lover with your love.

I pumped harder up into Lisa...

Now mom surprised Lisa. She took her fingers and spread her upper pussy lips and licked her clit as my cock was sliding in and out of her hole.

Lisa screamed loudly now.

OOOOHHH Billy, mom is sucking my clit too...

OOOOHHH Fuck Billy, I have your cock and mom is sucking me too.

Lisa was humping wildly as mom sucked what part of her clit and slit she could reach with her tongue and mouth.

Lisa was screaming...

Mom went back to my balls now, and sucked them into her mouth... UUUUMMMMM she moaned as she sucked them.

My son will shoot in you soon Lisa honey.

I was on edge. I was humping up into Lisa's wet pussy as mom forced her to cum with her mouth on Lisa clit. My cock fucking as hard as I could into her.

Lisa was in bliss as she came several times from my cock fucking her, and mom's sucking her pussy also.

She was bucking hard off me as I held her tits hard and squeezed her nipples above me.

I could feel Lisa's hips push forward probably to meet mom's sucking mouth on her clit. She screamed and tensed hard on my body as she came hard into mom's mouth and all over my cock.

Litterally screamimng as mom held her mouth to her pussy tightly. I vaguely saw dad for a moment and then heard mom moan loudly as she sucked Lisa and me. Dad must have started to fuck into her from behind.

Dad moaned softly as his cock slid all the way into mom. I could feel her press forward into Lisa's pussy as dad forced his cock hard into her.

Fuck me honey, she moaned as she lifted her mouth from Lisa for a moment.

Lisa was still moaning, almost screaming as mom sucked her to another cum, just above my embedded cock.

Mom started to nibbly the whole underside of my cock as it came in and out of Lisa's pussy. I screamed with this added pleasure.

She was nibbling the large cum tube under my shaft now.

OOOOHHHMOM OOOOOOHHH I was cumming hard now into Lisa. She was still dripping her juice into mom's sucking mouth and all over my cock and balls as we both came.

Mom moaned as dad fucked her and I heard him yell as he shot a final blast into mom's pussy. Mom continually went to my balls and gently sucked them.

Finally, dad stood behind her and looked down at Lisa and me still with her back being held up by my hands. Her tits heaving on her chest.

Mom still licking both of us as we came down from our cum.

Dad had quickly came to the side of the bed and bent over to suck Lisa's tits softly as she shivered in her final cumming on my cock and mom's mouth.

Lisa was shaking now, as dad caressed her upraised tense body all the way down to her pussy. Where he met mom's licking and sucking mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.