Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 64

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 64 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I swam around in the pool for a while. Most everyone sitting around on the deck just resting now.

Patti had asked Pauly to load up their car with their bags to get ready to leave.

They were going to stay long enough to see mom and dad before leaving.

I went in the kitchen and got a beer.

Patti had come in and hugged me.

Come upstairs with me Billy, for a few minutes. Please?

She was gently tugging my hand.

I followed her back up to my room.

We stood there next to my bed and she kissed me.

I really want to thank you for the way you have treated Sandy and me.

Its been wonderful honey.

I know I really need to get into town and find a new guy. Its been a bit hard finding FOR me, running the farm, and the house.

This has really been nice for me. I know Sandy told me she will remember this weekend forever.

You made love with both of us so nice Billy.

We'll be leaving soon, so I wanted to give you a little something from me.

She kissed me again and then pulled off her top.

You don't need to do me now Billy.

Just let me do this for you.

She took her hands and placed mine on her tits.

I caressed her nipples softly. Her hands went over my chest and down to my balls, craddling them and making my sack feel nice.

After a minute, she leaned up and kissed me again then went to her knees. She gently pushed me back on the bed and started to lick and suck my cock all over.

Tenderly stroking me, and caressing my balls as she sucked up and down.

Feel nice Billy?

Oh yes. Patti.

Enjoy this from me to you.

She gripped, jerked and sucked me wonderfully.

She felt my excitement and rose and came down with my humping.

Her mouth went to my balls and she sucked them into her mouth and licked them tenderly. Stroking my groin and cock all the while.

I was excited and really feeling on the edge.

She felt all my jerkings and spasming in my cock.

She knew just when to start sucking harder and fulfill my cock's raging demands.

I was on the verge of cumming in her mouth now, and she knew it. My moans, hips rising off the bed.

She leaned on her hands and just her mouth was rising up and down my cock softly, but firmly. She quickened her head movements up and down and I shot hard into her throat. She sucked harder and took my cock deeper.

Pumping on her Hands, making her head rise faster on my spurting cock.

Finally she felt my spasms start to slow, and she went back to her knees, and sucked my cock and all around it for quite a while.

She waited until I was fully relaxed before she rose and pulled me to her to kiss me once again. Her hands still reaching down to gently caress my softened cock.

I will think of part of you being inside me Billy as we drive home.

Her arms went around me and hugged me.

I'll miss you honey.

I wish you and Lisa would come visit us for a week end.

We don't get a whole hell of a lot of company living out there.

I promised we would.

Its been wonderful for us, here, Billy.

I think, if you still have anything left in you a little later, that Sandy wants to do the same for you too.

If you can, Billy, Please let her. OK?

I'll try Patti.

I reached and caressed her tits softly and kissed her once more before we went back down to the crowd.

Sandy knew immediately what we had just done.

I went over and sat next to Lisa. I knew Lisa also knew something had also happened, but she said nothing.

We had a beer and then heard dad's car in the drive.

It was good to see them. All looking happy, but a little tired from the trip.

I went in and got more beer for our parents as they all sat at a table up on the deck.

They were telling of the neat things they saw and did.

Lisa went and hugged her mom and then her dad. I watched as she pressed her tits into the back of his head. She was standing behind his chair.

After a while, I went in the house to take a piss.

Mom came in and hugged me as I came out.

It felt nice to hold her once again.

Mom, come upstairs after Patti leaves? OK?

Sure honey. Sure.

I asked her to tell Lisa I was going up to rest for a little while.

Worn out HUH?

Oh yeah. I'll tell you about it all later.

Everyone said their good byes and Patti left with her kids.

Lisa and her parents along with dad and Jimmy were all talking on the deck.

I was half asleep as mom came in. Billy? Yeah mom. She came over and sat next to me on the bed.

Glad you're home mom. I pulled her down and kissed her.

Mom, would you please take off your top and just lay here with me?

Sure honey??? Do you want to make love?

No, not right now, at least mom.

OK Honey.

Mom stood and pulled her blouse over her head.

Once again, the beauty of my mother's tits were in my view.

I reached for her and she laid close to my side. One of her tits laying on my chest.

I slid my arm under her head and held her to me.

Can we just lay like this mom? Without fucking or anything?

She leaned up and looked at me.

Oh yes. Honey. I would like that.

Its been hectic and a little tiring this weekend.

She laid back down and I caressed her tit on my chest softly. I held her tight to me and both of us drifted off to sleep.

I had no idea what time it was when I woke. Mom was still laying with her tit on my chest and breathing softly. Her hand on my stomach.

BUT, as I turned my head, Lisa was also laying in my arm, with her tits pressed against my chest.

She was also sleeping.

There, in both my arms, were the two most important women in my life.

Both holding me, lovingly.

I dozed off again with the peacefulness of it all.

I was awakened some time later by mom's soft sucking of my cock. It was really gentle this time. I could sense her trying to give me pure pleasure.

I was hard. Her mouth felt wonderful.

Her fingers spreading her feelings and love all around my cock and groin.

Lisa had moved over on her pillow, but was still sleeping next to me. Her tits gently rising and falling as she breathed.

Mom was loving me with her mouth.

She knew I was awake now.

She moved up on me a moment and kissed me. I missed this, she said.

Then she went back down and sucked me again softly.

By now, we knew each other's bodies.

She knew when I was about to cum.

I was on edge now.

She leaned over me and went all the way down on my cock. She held me deep in her throat waiting for my spurts.

She didn't wait long. She sucked me silently, softly and with her love and caring.

She sucked each of my spurts.

Her fingers gently but firmly squeezing up my cock to drain my last drops into her mouth. She sucked my balls tenderly.

Her beautiful tits softly grazing my thighs as she brought me back to earth with her gentle sucking and caresses.

Mom knew exactly how to lower the flames of passion that were in my groin.

She got up and then came to my side again. She laid back down and put her arm over my chest. Her tits pressed into my side.

Thank you mom, I whispered.

Billy, I love you in my mouth, honey. I love feeling your hardness, knowing I will have all my son's male seed shooting into my body. I love feeling the hard shaft, the soft tip and putting my tongue over it.

I love the feel of your cock in my mouth.

I love how tender and soft your balls are when I suck them. I feel that close bond between us honey.

I have your whole maleness in my very mouth.

I try to give back part of my love for you with my mouth.

I love feeling you cum. I loved the excited feelings your cock goes through as you are shooting and I am sucking you. I feel you going down my throat and into my whole body.

My tongue tastes your cum. The very heart of your maleness that came from my own body.

Oh Honey, I love you. She leaned over me with her tits pressed into my chest and kissed me softly.

She pressed her tits into me a little harder now, and then she laid back at my side.

She whispered back that Carol wanted badly to be with dad. They were in her room now.

She pulled me tighter to her and again we drifted off to sleep.

It was early morning when I awoke. Lisa's arm was across my chest, her leg across mine.

She was breathing softly near my head.

Mom had rolled so that her back was to me.

I was in a fine fix.

I wanted to get up, but I didn't want to disturb either of them.

I was finally able to slip under Lisa's arm, and moved her leg very slowly off me. I then slid inch by inch off the bed from between them.

I took a quick shower and went down and readied stuff for breakfast.

Carol had come down, and looked rather sleepy.

nice night with dad?

Oh yeah. It always is, she said.

She made a cup of coffee and asked me about how things had gone with Patti and Sandy here.

I said to wait and I would tell everyone when they came down.

I made a cup myself, and asked her about Pauly, our cousin.

She said he needs help. Badly. Lousy lover. Clumsy and all.

That's what Sandy and Patti said too.

Especially Sandy.

I guess he hurt her inside by his clumsiness.

You and mom make out OK last night. Oh, hon. At first, we just went to sleep holding each other. That was it. She had her top off and pressed her tits into me and we went to sleep.

But then in the middle of the night she woke me up with one of her super nice BJ's.

Oh Yeah?

It was really nice Carol. After I came, she came up next to me and we talked for a little bit and we went back to sleep.

Were you guys watching dad and me?

No. I was sleeping most of the time. When mom woke me up, Lisa had already come in and was sleeping next to me too.

Mom mentioned that you wanted to be with dad, so she came in with me.

Dad had now come in the kitchen and said Good morning. He leaned ove and kissed Carol. He gave her tits a little squeeze and sat down.

It was nice last night daddy. I missed you. Yes, it was nice sweetheart.

Carol helped me making the eggs & sausage and just as we finished, mom and Lisa came in the kitchen.

We put plates in front of each of them.

I looked at mom as I poured her coffee. I smiled and winked at her.

I gave Lisa a nice morning kiss and we all ate.

I explained all the things that happened with Patti and Sandy.

Wow, you really did have an excuse for being tired and going to bed so early last night.

You better believe it dad.

I was praying you would have come home early to help me out with those two dad.

Mom laughed.

Listen to this... A man complaining about too much pussy. We all laughed.

I told them that the couple across the road wanted us all to come over for a party in their yard.

Mom seemed to turn serious now.

She said, Last night, when Billy went up to lay down, I went in to check on him.

He did something nice, that maybe all of us would like to try.

He simply asked me to lay down with him and cuddle.

Of course he asked me to take my blouse off though.

So that's what we did. Yes. he touched my tit and we both went to sleep real nice.

Now, how would you girls like to go shopping with me this afternoon?

Great mom.

Well, now you guys will have to find something to occupy yourselves. We will mom. Don't worry.

As long as its not Wednesday, dad laughed.

I thought of taking dad across the street to Nikki and Dan's house for a while.

Why not meet us over there when you all get back?

OK. mom said. I haven't been over there yet anyway.

I gave Lisa a kiss and went out to clean the pool.

Dad busied himself with hosing down the cars.

By now, it was about noon, and I took dad over to Nikki's house.

He was impressed right away with all the artistic work she had done around their pool and yard.

Nikki was happy that we had come over.

It was her first chance to meet dad close up, without a lot of people around.

By the way, I have an appointment with that doc for my tits next week. I can't wait.

Then I'll probably really need one of Billy's famous tit masasages she laughed.

I'll probably be sore for quite a while.

Well come over here and let me keep up my practice.

She did. She took off her top and dad's eyes popped out. She again sat in between my legs as I reached down and caressed her heavy tits.

After a while, she had pity on dad and went over and sat in front of him. Now you can get some practice too, she said.

Wait a minute darlin, I already have a lot of years of experience. She laughed as dad gladly played with her huge tits.

I dove in the pool now, as dad continued. It wasn't long before I noticed her turning to him as she knelt there.

I saw her hand go to his cock in his shorts.

By the time I swam around the pool one more lap, she has his cock out and was stroking it.

NOW, I get some practice, she laughed. She started to lean her head and then gave him a nice nlowjob.

After dad came real nice, she rose and asked if we wanted another beer. She gave dad one and put mine on a table. She dove in and joined me in the middle of the pool. She playfully reached for my cock under the water.

Its your turn now, she said.

Lets go up on the patio.

I hope you don't think I'm a slut or something Jim.

I love sex. Just the problems with Dan...

I makes me so frustrated.

I understand honey.

No, we will NEVER think of you as a slut.

We both climbed out and she knelt before me as I laid on a chaise lounge. She started to suck me softly into a nice hard on.

After she got into it, she motioned for dad to get behind her and fuck her.

Dad was all smiles as he got behind her and aimed his cock.

She began to suck me to his rythym of fucking her.

Dad's expression showed that he was in bliss.

I watched him thrusting into her. I knew how pleasant and nice Nikki's pussy felt.

It wasn't long before she had me ready to cum.

Dad was fucking her slow and nice. He was really enjoying this.

I started to cum and dad stopped long enough for her to suck me, until I finished. Then I let just him and her go at it.

She leaned on the chaise as he fucked her steady for at least another 10 minutes. They were both moaning and cumming after that.

I sat on a lounge drinking a beer. When they were done, Nikki pulled him into the pool for a swim.

She seemed to be pretty happy.

They finally came out of the pool and she sat near dad.

You know, she said, It really feels nice to be able to do this with people you like. Nice afternoon in my own back yard. Yeah, it is nice, I said.

I guess you've probably realized that I love sex, she said to dad.Its OK with me hon. I love it too.

She looked at me and realized I hadn't told dad about her "Husband" actually being her brother.

Dad was caressing her tits once again as she sat on the deck before him on her favorite stool.

It wasn't long before mom and Lisa had come into her yard saying Hello?

Nikki invited them back. Dad was still naked and mom noticed immediately.

Cat's away mice do what?

Did you take advantage of this poor girl, mom asked dad?

Oh no, Jean, It was the other way around.

I just paid him back for my tit massage. They laughed.

Lisa came over and sat on my lap. She shared a little of my beer.

You too? she asked. Yeah. A quickie BJ, honey. She forced me. I swear she did.

Yeah, sure. I'll get even when I see Dan. Uh Oh, Nikki said. Is that a promise Lisa? They all laughed.

Hey, he wasn't bad the last time.

I didn't want to mooch off Nikki, so I went across to our place and brought over a case of beer and a stack of ready made hamburgers.

I had the grille going quickly and just as I finished, Dan came in from work.

He was surprised to see a party almost in full swing already.

Especially noticing his sister walking around topless, and dad still hadn't put his shorts back on.

Lisa gave me a smug look and walked over to Dan near the grille. She put her arm around his waist and said, Yeah Dan, they started withour us, already.

She pulled him down to kiss her. Trying somehow to make me jealous.

Lisa pulled him toward a chair and pushed him into it. She sat on his lap and they drank a beer. She was talking with him and laughing about something.

By now. Nikki had gotten up and dove in the pool again. She invited mom. Mom stared at me as if to say should I?

Go ahead mom, I nodded. It was a hot evening.

I figured that Nikki would eventually fess up to at least mom about her brother sister thing with Dan.

I expected mom to play stupid.

Mom stood up and took off her blouse and shorts and dove in.

Oh Jean! I was going to give you a suit! Don't bother hon. We all see each other naked all the time around our house.

Dan turned his head looking straight at mom, in the pool now. He was listening carefully.

No, mom said. We've all seen each other for years.

I took pity on our growing son some time ago and even finished his handjob for him.

Nikki stared at Dan. He was still sitting with Lisa on his lap, drinking a beer.

Oh, Don't look so surprised, Nikki. Mothers do stuff like that for their sons all the time.

Mom was breaking this unsaid ground with Nikki with a sledge hammer.

Yeah, mom said. I walked in his room and he was so involved in beating that poor thing that I just had to help him out. It was fun jerking my son off.

I've watched him grow from the little boy to the man he is now. We've never hid ourselves from our kids.

Nikki again looked at Dan up on the deck.

She looked over at me as if to ask if she should tell mom?

I smiled and nodded yes.

Her and mom went to a corner of the pool. Jean, I need to tell you something...

Nikki proceeded to tell mom what she already knew.

Mom put her arm around Nikki's shoulder and they walked toward us. She was smiling and told Nikki, Honey, it no big deal.

Mom got out of the pool and went over to Dan now. Lisa got up and walked over near me and sat down on a chair.

Dan, its perfectly OK with us what you and your sister are doing. Its YOUR business.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.