Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 63

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I went into mom's bedroom now, and just the small table lamp was on.

Lisa and Patti were both naked now and were laughing and smiling as I came in.

Both were laying with their heads facing toward the bottom of the bed.

Come here honey, Lisa smiled.

We thought you would like a double blowjob for starters. I smiled back at her.

I want to suck on your balls and Patti wants your big cock in her mouth.

She beckoned me forward. Lisa turned on her back and reached for me to come closer.

Soon she had me right over her mouth as my balls hung down.

She started to lick them softly and then Patti smiled.

She laid from my right on the bed and started to lick my cock up and down. She pulled it toward her mouth and lowered her mouth up and down firmly, several times. It felt nice. Lisa was using her fingers caressing all around my crotch and had most of my sack in her mouth tenderly licking and rolling her tongue around them.

Patti again bent my cock back. and scraped her teeth up and down the underside. Her lips coming quite near Lisa's. She then sucked me deep in her mouth and sucked hard.

I knew I wouldn't last long with this happening from both girls.

Both of them were giggling as they each did their job.

After about five minutes, I was rock hard and asked them to stop or I would be cumming.

They pulled away and both sat up.

I played with Lisa's tits a while and asked if she minded if I fucked Patti first? No, honey. Go ahead.

I asked for a pillow and then urged Patti to kneel and then lay on the pillow. I wanted to do her from the rear. Oh I like it that way too Billy.

I just want to have you a bit higher because its easier on my back that way.

Sure Billy.

She grabbed a pillow and anxiously put it under her hips. Lisa watched as I knelt on the bed now.

I got near Patti's beautiful ass and almost decided to fuck her in the ass instead.

Her pussy was ready for me as I neared and slid my cock in. I reached for her ass cheeks and pushed as far as I could. She let out a moan.

I could feel her warm pussy move to adjust to my cock. Now I was wet, and we started to fuck. I motioned to Lisa to kneel next to me so I could kiss her and fuck into Patti also.

I leaned and kissed her and then concentrated on fucking into Patti.

She really felt nice. Again, it reminded me of how much her pussy felt like mom's.

Her whole body did also.

Now, I reached under and caressed her hanging tits as we set up and nice rythym.

OOOHHH Its so nice Billy.

Lisa went to sit at the front of the bed and watched us.

Her legs were spread wide to entice me deliberately.

I could see her whole spread pussy, as I fucked Patti.

Ohhhh you feel nice Patti. So do you Billy. So do you.

We fucked quite a while and then I felt her pussy clamping tighter. It was squeezing my cock more firmly.

Much like mom's did when she was nearing a cum. She was moaning softly as I caressed her tits.

I was jambed tight to her pussy now, and then rammed in and out just a few inches within her pussy. I could feel my cock scraping her front wall.

She was moaning louder now.

I deliberately tried thinking of changing the car oil.

She was cumming softly. I felt her wetness gushing around my cock now. I could feel it around her clit area also as I fucked in and out more quickly and harder.

Lisa knelt up and massaged Patti's back as she saw her cumming. Her eyes looking at me.

It seemed as if another series of cums were now hitting Patti. She was pushing back against me faster now.

Her pussy really did feel nice.

It was different from Lisa's or Carol's. Her own daughter's was much firmer and a bit tighter.

I could feel much more wetness now as Patti moaned louder and fucked hard back against my cock.

My balls were slapping up against her pussy lips with each push.

Finally, she pushed hard back on my cock and stiffened. Her pussy tightened and gripped my cock.

I slowly pumped in and out as she came again. This one seeming to be the major cum.

She finally fell forward on her pillow.

Lisa was still kneeling there and looking at my cock bobbing up and down. It was wet with the juices of Patti and me.

I could see the juices running down the crack into Patti's pussy, from the rear. I laid down on my back now, next to Patti. She leaned over and kissed me.

I reached for Lisa and pulled her to me and kissed her deeply now.

Her tits pressed into my chest.

I pushed her head up a little and smiled at her.

Give me a couple minutes honey.

I pulled her head down to my chest and stroked her hair. Her hand stroking my cock softly.

Billy? Yes honey? I'd like to fuck you with me on top, OK?

Sure honey. That way I can play with your pretty tits too.

She sat at my side now, and gently stroked my cock up and down. She was smiling at me, and I could feel her love. It didn't seem to matter to her that Patti was watching us at all.

Patti had turned on her side to watch now.

Her hand softly stroking my hair. I reached over and caressed Lisa's tits for a minute and then urged her to get on me.

She straddled me and rose high. She was about to reach for my cock, but Patti smiled and did it for her. Lisa lowered herself as Patti guided my cock up into my lover.

Lisa was warm. Her pussy already wet. I saw a look of deep happiness as she slid all the way down my cock.

OOOOHHH Billy honey.

She stayed still a moment and then leaned down on me and started to move back and forth slowly.

Oh Billy... I wrapped my arms around her and we both moved up and down into each other. She moved her pussy in circles on me. It felt wonderful.

After a while she sat up straight and fucked slowly back and forth looking down at me.

Patti surprised both of us by also coming behind Lisa and reaching for her tits and caressing them.

Lisa said nothing, as Patti's hands caressed her tits while she fucked me.

I watched how Patti moved her hands and fingers on Lisa's tits.

Lisa began to like it. Her hands went on top of Patti's and they both moved together on Lisa's tits.

Then I saw Patti's hands drop to Lisa's pussy and she was fingering Lisa's clit as she was still fucking up and down on my cock.

Lisa moaned loudly now as she fucked me harder and faster. She rose higher and I saw Patti's hands slipping into Lisa's slit each time she raised higher.

She was giving Lisa a double cum. I was giving her one from deep in her pussy, and Patti's, from doing Lisa's clit.

Lisa really started to hump up and down now, Patti's hand worked faster on Lisa.

I was starting to near a cum now. I was also moaning.

Lisa started her cum and it seemed hard. Patti was fingering Lisa's clit fast now. I sat up with my cock spurting into Lisa and kissed her deeply.

I could feel Patti's hand quietly still working on Lisa. Her whole body frozen on me and hugging me tightly as we both came hard.

I felt my cum shooting up into her, and hers covering all my cock and groin as she let go.

I held Lisa tightly and then felt Patti's hand finally pull away from Lisa's clit and slit.

I pulled her with me as I fell back on the bed. Still kissing her. Our bodies tightly held to each other as we rode out this cum.

My cock still deep within her spasming pussy.

Patti had again reached behind Lisa now and was caressing my balls softly. Feeling my cock still up inside my honey.

It felt nice. Patti knew what she was doing, as a lover.

Lisa leaned to kiss me once more and then rolled off to my side.

Patti lowered her head to suck my soft cock as she did the past three times.

Lisa watched her suck me softly and appear to clean my whole cock with her mouth and tongue.

That was nice Billy, Lisa said.

Patti raised her head and said the same.

Now we all laid on our backs. Quiet.

Finally, Patti rose and said she would sleep in Carol's room. She leaned over and kissed me and said Good night to each of us.

Just before she went out the door, she turned.

Billy, you really are a good lover.

She smiled and left.

I put my arm under Lisa's head and pulled her to my chest. It wasn't long before we were both asleep.

Lisa's leg laying just under my cock, across my leg.

Her damp wonderful pussy pressed tightly against my thigh.

We all decided to eat breakfast out on the deck the next morning.

Just as we were finishing, Jimmy was pulling into the drive.

Carol was the first out of the car. Followed by Pauly and then Jimmy.

She came over and kissed Lisa and me. She seemed happy enough.

Patti raised her lips for her son to kiss her.

Then he kissed Sandy.

For a change, we all had clothes on.

The younger kids went in and made something for breakfast and were all talking and laughing.

Sandy had joined them now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.