Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I stood now, and the foot of my bed and reached for Sandy's legs.

I gently pulled her down so that her legs were hanging off the bed.

I smiled down at her. Again, her innocence showing.

Her mother had an idea of what I was going to do.

Oh, Sandy, I think Billy is going to...

Would you like to share this with her? I asked Patti?

Why Billy! How nice of you. Yes! I really would. I love her so much.

Oh Yes. I really would.

Ok. You need to get behind her head. I could see her softly caressing her daughter's nipples nicely.

The back of Sandy's head was pushed hard against her mother's crotch.

I went to her clit now, and she moaned loudly.

Her hips rose and fell with the sensations her body were feeling from her mother and now, me.

Her tits rose and fell softly. Her eyes filled with excitement.

I licked and sucked her clit for some time. She was enjoying these first time awakened feelings greatly.

I wet two fingers in her juicy pussy and slid them inside her. Her hips jumped with the unexpected thrust.

I fucked her with my fingers and sucked up and down her clit and slit continuously. She began to moan and writhe all over.

I had to hold her hips to have some control.

That meant I couldn't finger inside her.

I used my tongue into her hole as deep and fast as I could.

She tasted wonderful as I tongue fucked her. Her mother as excited as she was now. Oh, Sandy, I'll bet that feels so nice honey. Billy is really sucking your pussy nice. OOOOOHHH Momma. He is. Its so good momma.

I feel like another cum is about to happen real soon, Billy. I love what you are doing to me. OOOOHHH. It really feels nice.

I could see her juices flowing now, and decided it was time.

She had already cum by my eating her, so I leaned over her. Still between her legs. My cock was raging again, as they both looked at it.

I grabbed it and placed it in her pussy and smiled down to her.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers now.

Slowly I slid my hard cock into her and she let out a moan that was the loudest of all.

I rammed all the way in now, and stayed there. Her mother was still caressing her tits softly.

I leaned all the way down and nudged her hand out of my way and sucked one of her tits now.

I asked Patti to hold her tits up so I could suck them and she did.

I circled my lips and tongue over her nipples as Patti gently squeezed them into my mouth for me.

Sandy was moaning loudly, as her mother fed her nipples and tits to my mouth.

Now, I leaned back again and started to fuck her faster. Harder. Holding myself up on my hands. I saw her eyes close and her body rise with the tenseness I waited for.

I fucked her hard now.

Her mother watching everything and asking her how nice I was fucking her.

OOOOOHHH Momma, OOOOHHH Billy... OOOOHHH

Her next real orgasm was now here. I again fucked into her in circles. It made my cock scrape all over the insides of her tender pussy and made her cum that much nicer.

I also know that it would further excite her whole inner pussy lips and area greatly.

After a few minutes of these motions, her hips froze high off the pillow, with her cum.

I caressed her mound and as much of her clit as I could reach as I stayed jambed into her.

It took several minutes of staying like this, Fucked into her tightly as she was cumming. I shook my hips hard as I was rammed into her frozen pelvis.

Finally she dropped to the bed. My cock had now fallen out.

Her's and my juices were all over the pillow and her pussy.

I had a guess that she had at least three cums altogether.

Her tits and chest rose heavily now, as I looked down at her.

I was certain that the girl was now a fulfilled woman.

Her mother smiled at me with a seeming Thank you in her face.

I reached down for Sandi's hands. She gingerly reached mine. I pulled her to sit now and eased her mouth towards my glistening cock. She knew I wanted her to suck me.

She smiled up at me and lowered her mouth as I stared into her mother's eyes.

She sucked me softly and seemingly so lovingly.

I could smell her aroma from her pussy wafting up to my nose.

I gently eased my cock in and out of her mouth. Patti smiling at seeing her daughter pleasing me now.

My cock was throbbing in her soft mouth. OOOOHHH Sandi, honey... your making me ready to cume honey.

Would you like to suck my cum?

Yes, she said excitedly. Yes. Her head went quickly back to taking as much of my cock into her soft mouth. Soon, her tongue and wonderful sucking had me. I looked straight into Patti's eyes as I came in her daughter's mough.

I let her suck me for a few moments more and eased her back down on the bed.

Patti looking down at her exhausted naked daughter with a mother's love.

I leaned over her once more and kissed her and then sucked and kissed her tits softly. I knew now, they would be very tender and nearly sore.

Sandy moaned lightly. Put her hand on my hair as I sucked her nipples as softly as I could.

Finally, I rose and stood up.

I smiled down at her with her beauty.

Feel nice now, Honey?

Oh Billy. Oh Billy it was so very nice.

Momma told me it could really be nice. I never thought it would be like this.

Thank you Billy. Thank you so very much.

Honey, just do me a favor. For yourself most of all.

What is it Billy.

I reached down and placed my hand on her whole pussy now.

Save this womanhood honey for only those men that you can really trust and care about.

Sure its nice. But I would hate to see you hurt. Neither would your mom.

Use this wonderful body of yours for only a guy that will respect you, care for you.

Don't pass it out like a slut.

That's right honey. Billy's right.

Billy? Yes honey? Could, could... you make love with me once more before we leave?

I smiled at her, and looked at Patti. Patti had a look of hope.

Sure honey. Later this evening. OK?

Oh thank you Billy.

OK hon. I have a few things to do around here now.

I think maybe your mom would like to talk with you private. Maybe you would want to clean up a little too.

I again touched her pussy and stroked my hand up and down. Its a little wet here hon.

Its a beautiful body you have honey.

Patti smiled at me with an appreciation now.

See you later girls.

I went down to the yard and worked on cleaning some of the garage.

Later, I came in the kitchen for a glass of juice. Patti was in the parlor and called to me. I walked in and she was sitting on tne couch now. Just a light duster on.

Billy, honey. That was absolutely wonderful what you did for her. I am so thankful Billy. She took a nice bath and now she's in having a nap.

Come here Billy. Her arms opening to me as she sat on the edge of the couch now.

You really are a good lover Billy. Her arms went around my waist and her head against my bare stomach.

Billy she said... Would you want to make love to me right now?

Her head came away from my stomach now, looking up to me for an answer.

Well, I don't know if this guy can... Her hand went to my cock through my shorts now.

Caressing it softly. OOOOHHH Billy. I would love you inside me honey.

She lowered my chorts to the floor and I stepped out of them. Her lips went to the tip of my cock and she licked it tenderly. Still looking up to me.

Slowly, she slid my whole cock in her mouth and sucked tenderly as she stared up to my eyes.

Her hands stroking my cock and my balls softly.

OOOOHHH Patti. That's so nice.

It was so hot Billy. You looking into my eyes as Sandi sucked you to a cum like that. I was soaked in my pussy watching.

Let me please you now honey.

She was really a beauty. Her long blond hair over to one shoulder out of her way.

She sucked my cock slowly and nicely for quite some time. I was really hard with her movements, and caresses.

Soon, as if by some signal, She laid on the couch and spread her beautiful pussy for me to enter her.

Both hands holding herself wide.

I knelt and licked her first. I sucked her clit gently and licked her some more. Then I rose and she grabbed my cock to steer me into her warm and wet world.

We fucked slowly and very sensitively for a very long time. Few words needed as we looked at each other with need. There was no need for rushing. With caring. Especially the sharing of our bodies we were doing right now.

She came several times, before I finally was able to shoot. Her pussy seemed to milk me much like mom's pussy so often had done.

We stayed together with me softening inside her for quite a while longer. Hardly any words.

Her soft tits pressed tenderly into me. Their hardened nipples causing an extra sensuality for me.

I am sure it was as wonderful for her as it was for me.

I just couldn't help but think of mom through much of it. Her resemblance to mom was striking. Even though they were not twins.

We didn't know her daughter had seen most of our lovemaking. She had been sitting on the stairs watching us.

That was really wonderful momma. You too Billy.

Yes it was honey, still staring into my eyes, smiling.

It really was wonderful Billy. Yes it was Patti.

Yes, it was.

I reached for my shorts as she sat up. She lovingly caressed my cock with both her hands. Somehow seeming to show an appreciation in her hands.

I smiled at her and said I was going out to the pool for a while.

Mind if I join you Billy? Sandy asked? Sure hon.

Patti said she would make something for a light lunch for all of us.

Sandy seemed to almost be in a trance for most of the afternoon. I was sure she was thinking of how nice it was for her.

Especially after being treated so badly by the other guys.

I hoped she wouldn't be after me any time soon for making love as I had promised her.

I needed a few hours rest.

I was still looking forward to seeing Lisa later tonight also.

I knew she would be calling soon for me to pick her up.

Sandy was laying on an air matress on the deck near me.

I studied her beauty as she laid there with a cap pulled over her eyes from the bright sun.

Her body was beautiful. I was sure she would never have a bit of trouble attracing guys.

I just hoped her innocence wouldn't lead her into trouble with them. She seemed far too trusting. Willing to give. Even herself.

Certainly it was this very same innocence about her that was also her deadliest vulnerability. Her mother soon brought out a nice tray of sandwiches and pop.

I felt happy but tired.

I ate a sandwich and then laid next to Sandy on another mattress.

A few minutes later, Patti was sitting on my ass and giving me a nice and needed backrub.

Oh thank you Patti. Its just what I needed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.