Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 60

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 60 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I took my time. Used all my patience with her. There was no rush. I knew Lisa was probably with her brother right now fucking his brains out.

Carol was probably busy hopefully teaching our cousin Pauly how to fuck decently.

The house was quiet. I figured Sandy's mom was down at the pool relaxing, Knowing her daughter was here with me.

Yes, there was plenty of time to enjoy this sensitivity with Sandy.

I was busy caressing her now. It was working wonders on making her feel completely at ease. Her nipples remained hard all during my caresses.

I turned her attention to them as I laid on my elbows over her.

OOOOHHH Your nipples are so hard hon. You're really excited aren't you? Oh yeah Billy. Your doing things so nice to me.

Your tits are kind of swollen too hon. Yeah, Billy. They really feel sensitive right now.

I caressed them as she followed my hands.

I knew from mom and Carol, and even Lisa, how their tits could feel painful when they got like this.

I decided it would be best to encourage her to caress her own tits at her pleasure.

Sandy's tits were absolutely beautiful.

You play with your beautiful tits for me, OK, Sandy?

OK Billy.

My hands will be busy down here on your wonderful pussy making you feel nice again.

Ok.

I was certain that she had never experienced a complete orgasm.

Probably just a series of mini cums by her clit.

I guess my wish was about to be granted.

I was licking Sandy's pussy now, watching her slowly caress her own tits and nipples tenderly.

I wanted to put my cock back in her in the worst way.

Her hips rising gently with my mouth movements.

She was at ease.

Then the door opened and Patti came in.

Oh, what a sight we have here!!! OOOOHHH Billy, this looks hot.

She came around the side of the bed and watched me licking her daughter.

Finally, now I thought.

Now I could complete making Sandy experience her very first real orgasm.

I lifted my head and knelt up.

I could feel Sandy's thighs opening and closing at my sides. Anticipating what was to happen.

I looked at Patti.

Patti, I said, she has never had an orgasm. Oh sure she has Billy.

No, I don't think so.

On top of that, She still had most of her hymen. What?

Yes, I was in her a while ago. I felt the rest of it tearing away as I went in.

Are you sure Billy?

Patti, I know when I feel a hymen. I think what she was having was just a series of small clit cums Patti.

Oh, you know, maybe you're right, Billy.

Mom, those guys hurt me when they tried to fuck me last night.

Pauly hurt me when he first tried to fuck me too.

Oh Honey, I never realized...

I'm glad you're here Patti. I was really hoping you would come up to watch her have her very first orgasm.

Oh Billy, that would be nice.

Its taken me quite a while for her to feel relaxed.

Now I turned to Sandy, and said, Are you ready to make real love now honey?

Oh Yes, Billy. Patti laid on her side now and caressed Sandy's shoulder.

Oh Honey, its going to feel so nice for you.

I was about to aim my cock at Sandy's wide open pussy and ease in, but Patti leaned up.

Billy? Let me honey, OK? Yes. Sure.

Patti's hand gripped my cock and gently steered me into her dauther.

She laid down once again and held her. Both mother and daughter looking up at me in anticipation.

I pushed in now, and slid easily but tightly, with her wetness.

OOOOHHH OOOOHHH Sandy's hips rose up as I slid further. Patti watched my cock slide almost all the way in. OOOOHHH Honey, Billy's cock feels nice Huh?

Oh yes mom. Yes. I leaned down on my hands over her now. Her eyes shining wide.

Oh Billy. You seem to be filling my whole pussy. Oh it feels nice.

I could feel her wetness increasing now.

I leaned back slightly and started to slowly fuck her. Patti was excited, laying on her side watching both me, and her daughter being fucked.

Billy's going to make you really cum honey.

Its going ot be so nice.

I moved into her warm pussy a little faster now, and felt her pussy contracting tightly around my cock.

OOOHHH You're so tight in there honey. Your pussy is sucking me.

It is?

Oh yes. It wants me there, huh Patti. Yes, honey. Your pussy is taking Billy's cock real nice.

Oh it feels so nice in there mom. Not like Jimmy or Pauly.

I looked at Patti now, and gave her a wink.

Now I started to fuck Sandy as normal.

In and out, in and out.

Her hips started to join my rythym and she really enjoyed the feelings.

OOOOHHH OOOOHHH Billy, it feels so nice. So nice. Momma? Yes honey.

You were right momma. About what honey? Oh momma, when you always told me how nice it would be when a man would make love to me the right way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.