Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 59

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 59 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was still rather early in the morning as the three of us laid there.

I wonder if your dad and my sister Patti are up yet? Mom said.

Let's see, I said and turned on the monitor. Oh, I forgot all about that Billy.

It came on and we could see Patti laying sideways across

dad's thighs. Only part of her face showing.

We could see that she had dad's balls in her mouth and was sucking on them, while softly stroking his cock.

Dad was moving his head slowly from side to side.

Oh, she's at it with him, mom said.

I was going to try to get a little myself before we all left today, but... Oh well.

What do you say we put some clothes on for a change and go down and make breakfast? Mom said.

OK. Good idea. I'm hungry too.

By then, they'll be done with his blowjob.

Lisa and I got dressed and it dawned on mom that her clothes were all in her room.

Damn! I have to go in there now.

Think I should join them for a quickie?

Well, we'll wait here to see what happens for a few minutes.

OK, here goes mom said.

She walked out and we could see her knock and then go into her room.

They looked up at her smiling.

After a few seconds, Patti offered mom some of dad's cock that she was sucking.

Mom looked down and seemed to be thinking. She looked quickly toward the camera knowing Lisa and I were watching. She smiled and must have thought, what the hell.

Mom knelt to one side of dad as her sister held dad's cock up for her.

Mom leaned down and sucked dad into her mouth as Patti stroked him into her mouth.

Dad's hips were rising up off the bed as mom sucked him.

Patti seemed to increase her speed on stroking and it appeared that dad was about to cum. Mom moved Patti's hand now, and went all the way down on dad's cock and sucked him as he came.

Again, as she always did, she held him in her mouth and sucked him softly until his cum was complete. She raised her head and softly stroked his cock as as she looked down at him smiling. She must have been saying good morning.

Then she rose from the bed and was saying something and then smiled at the camera with a wink.

Mom was looking for outfits to pack and wear.

I turned off the monitor and Lisa and I went down to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

I heard the car in the drive now. It was all the younger kids coming back.

They came in and each helped with making breakfast. They said they would take theirs out to the pool and eat.

Hi Billy, my cousin Sandy said. She looked so pretty in her white shorts and a flowery tight blouse. I fully planned on fucking her before they went home.

Patti came down shortly and told them they were stayiong the rest of the weekend. It made all 4 younger kids really happy.

I wanted to talk with Carol, as soon as I got a chance.

Patti was wearing a pair of tight white shorts also. Her blouse was also tight against her beautiful tits. She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

Seem's we all had a very nice night? Oh yes, Patti.

Now mom and dad came in the kitchen. Both seeming happy.

Good morning Lisa, Billy. Dad said. Hi dad.

We all ate, and then the girls were doing the dishes. Dad and me went outside for a while and loaded some of the stuff they might need for their trip.

Just as we finsihed, Jack and Annette pulled in the drive.

We went back into the house and they greeted Lisa and all.

Lisa went to hug her father with excitement.

I noticed her pressing her tits into his chest, as she looked up to him now.

Everyone was talking now, and excited about taking the trip,

I noticed Lisa edging her dad out of the kitchen and knew she wanted him alone.

Her mom caught on also.

After a while, I knew she took him upstairs and probably fucked him in my room.

Carol came in and pulled me by the hand. Billy come here honey. I want to tell you a secret.

Carol quickly pulled me upstairs also and into her room. Oh, Billy. We all fucked all night long at the Lake. It was great. Jimmy fucked her and I fucked Paul.

He's got a small cock though. Its such a shame, because he's so good looking.

Billy, how about a quick fuck with your big cock?

OK honey. I'm horny thinking of Lisa being in my room probably sucking her father off right this minute.

She is? Yeah.

Carol quickly had her top and shorts off and reached to caress my cock.

Oh its been a while Billy. I missed you. Let me suck you a minute.

This time, she got on her knees and stroked me real nice and then lowered her mouth to my half hard cock.

Her tits pressed into my thighs as she sucked me.

Feel nice Billy? Oh yeah hon.

After a few minutes she rose and laid on the bed with her legs almost hanging over. I leaned toward her and she guided me into her quickly. OOOOOHHHH Billy.

I love your big cock.

Lets fuck good Billy. Fuck me good.

It felt nice to be inside Carol once again.

We fucked each other real nice and we both came at almost the same time.

Oh Billy that was good hon. You were too.

You're staying here with Jimmy now aren't you?

Well since his mom and dad are leaving with mom, we thought we would all go to his house and you Lisa and Patti would be here?

Well... I was hoping to try to fuck Sandy, just once. She's really hot.

OK. She mentioned YOU last night too, when we were all fucking.

Oh yeah?

We'll figure somwthing out hon.

I want you to get next to the neighbors across the road. But that can wait for a while.

OK Billy. She stood up and I caressed her tits softly. Her pretty nipples were still rock hard. Then I kissed her. I moved my hand down as she did and we caressed each other's crotch as we kissed.

OK, Billy. This was nice, I really did miss this.

later hon.

Billy? She said as she was turning to leave the room,

Yeah hon? It feels nice having your cum inside me honey.

I'll be thinking of it for quite a while.

I smiled as she took off downstairs.

Lisa and her father were already back downstairs by the time Carol and me went down.

Lisa came to me in the parlor and said that she needed to go home with the other kids for a little while.

She told me that her brother was going crazy missing her and wanted to fuck her desperately.

I know. I was just upstairs with Carol, telling me the same thing. Did you? Yes. The same time you were doing your dad.

Oh Billy, I only sucked him this time, but it was nice.

Listen honey, Jimmy and me will be done fucking about 6. I'll take a quick bath, change clothes and then you can come and get me OK?

I've missed not being around Jimmy too. I know.

Her mom came in and gave me a kiss. We'll be leaving soon. I didn't want to leave without a kiss and maybe a little touch here. She leaned to kiss me again and caressed my balls in my shorts.

Keep these on ice for me till we get back, she laughed. Like hell I will, I laughed back.

Sure hon.

Soon, the 4 of them were leaving and soon followed by Lisa and the kids, to her house.

Now, it was just Patti and I. or so I thought.

Her and I were out on the deck having a cup of coffee. Well, it looks like its just you and me Billy Boy.

No, mom. Said Sandy walking out on the deck now. Well, honey, I thought you were going with the rest? No, I wanted to stay here a while.

Lisa said Billy was going over to pick her up about six! I thought he could drop me off there when he goes?

Sure Sandy.

She dove in the pool and swam around for a while. She was as pretty as her mother.

She kept taking quick glances my way and I was sure she was wanting to fuck.

I'm not sure if your mom is mad at me for sucking you last night, Patty said. I mean especially while you were eating her so nicely.

Jeez, Billy. I would love for you to do that to me.

You mean lick you like mom? Yeah, would you?

Well sure Patti. I owe you for that nice bj anyway.

I heard that Billy, Sandy said.

Uh Oh, I said to Patti. Looks like I'm in trouble. Not if I can do you while you're doing mom? My jaw dropped as she smiled so innocently at us.

I looked at Patti. She wants you bad Billy. That's why she stayed behind.

Well, is it OK with you?

Sure Billy.

You'll probably enjoy her too.

OK. Maybe it will be fun. When, Sandy asked?

At least let us finish our coffee, brat. Patti said to her smilling.

Now she stood in the pool and took off her top.

Wow. I was impressed by her full tits with their pretty red nipples.

OOOOHHHH They're nice, Sandy. really.

That made her push her chest out even further than she really needed to. I guessed at least 34 B.

You've really grown since I saw you last.

Her perky nipples were really inviting. Now she swam closer to my side of the pool and was almost directly in front of me.

She looked at her mother sitting next to me, and then in a quick movement, undid her bottoms and threw them up on the deck, As if making a statement.

Well, Billy, I guess my daughter means business.

Patti reached over and put her hand over my cock in my shorts.

You should'nt be needing these will you Billy?

Her hand caressing my cock into semi hardness now.

She stood and then pulled me up with her. She stared at me as she reached behind and undid her top, and let her tits drop free.

Absolutely gorgeous.

She smiled seductively as she reached down while still looking at me and also pulled her shorts off.

Now, Sandy had gotten out of the pool and was standing at my side.

Both of them then reached for my shorts and took them off.

Wow, Sandy said. You weren't kidding mom!

Its big, Billy. Her hand boldly reaching to hold my cock and she stroked it lightly.

Oh mom, now I know what you mean.

I looked at her now, her body somewhat smaller but almost identical to her mom's.

She was still stroking it as Patti came forward and asked me to lay on an air mattress behind me.

Let my daughter feast on you Billy. You're really turning her on.

I knelt down and casually kissed Sandy's blond pussy hair as a tease for what I Intended to come.

OOOHHH Sandy. I guess he has plans.

Now I laid on my back at her urgings.

Both girls knelt on both sides of me and Sandy went back to stroking my cock.

Sandy is impressed with your nice manhood Billy.

Let her play, OK.

Sure Patti. Patti then moved to straddle my chest and asked if I was still hungry.

Her beautiful pussy was right there for my mouth to enjoy.

I put my hands to her ass and urged her forward to my mouth. I started to lick her pussy hair and then moved her so that I could lick her entire pussy as she moaned loudly. Her hips slowly gyrating around my lips.

Then I felt soft wet lips going down my cock.

It sent a surprise shock up my spine.

Now Patti got up and I saw Sandy kneeling between my legs smiling as she stroked and went back to sucking me.

Patti turned and straddled my face once again, but this time facing her daughter.

She wanted to watch her suck me.

I licked her warm wetness, It tasted nice. She moaned softly as she watched her daughter sucking me.

Suck him good Sandy. Suck him good.

I could feel a little more pressure from her mouth now as she sucked up and down.

I licked Patti harder and faster now making her moan louder. I reached up over me and found her tits. I caressed them and her hard nipples as I sucked her and her clit softly. She was humping slowly. Seeming in no hurry.

UUUUMMM I moaned as Sandy started to nibble up and down my cock and suck the head.

Feel nice Billy? UUUUUMMMHHMMM.

I could feel Sandy's small hands working very softly around my cock as she sucked me.

Patti started to move her pussy back and forth quicker across my sucking mouth.

I could taste her juices beginning to flow.

Soon, she moaned loud and fell down towards her daugyter and took my cock away and sucked me herself. Her daugter's fingers still on my balls.

Oh Mom. I wanted his cum. Oh Mom. damn. Mom.

Her mother sucked me up and down for only a few seconds to last during her wild cum she was having on my sucking mouth.

I drank her as she came and came. I licked her and sucked her until she finally quieted and rose off me. She quickly turned to lower her lips and kiss me. That was nice Billy. Real nice. My daughter wants YOUR cum now.

Sandy went back and began to suck me again, and smiling nicely at me now.

She saw my expression change as I was nearing my cum, and she sucked me faster and harder now.

Her very pretty face obstructed with the sight of my cock in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.