Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 58

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 58 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We had been laying on our backs thinking to ourselves for some time.

Mom's hand still gently caressing my cock and groin almost without realizing it.

The gentle touch I remember from her as a very young boy on her lap. Being rocked to sleep.

Now, this same loving mother was my lover also.

Now, both of us were desperately trying to understand the special feeling of magic we felt.

I slid my arm under the back of her neck and pulled her head to my chest.

I felt wetness on my chest now, and realized that mom had been weeping silently.

I raised her head to my face, and then saw her tears.

Oh Billy, I love you so much honey. This special feeling has me feeling something so deep in me. So very elusive honey.

I'm so afraid that something will happen and it will suddenly stop, honey.

No Mom. Please. Stop thinking like that. I am here. I will ALWAYS be here. Lisa has already said it is perfectly OK. Especially since her whole family is also involved.

Dad doesn't mind.

Oh Honey. Her arms went around me and she hugged me.

Her head buried into my chest. Her tits squished into my side.

Mom. Yes hon.

I would really like to lick you.

From me to you mom.

Would you honey?

Yes. c'mon. Straddle me mom. Let me move over for some room, and straddle me.

Would you like me to do you at the same time baby?

No mom. I came nice in you a while ago.

Let it build up for one more time later.

OK honey.

She leaned down with her tits hanging on my chest and kissed me deeply once more.

This is our special love mom.

She straddled my face and got comfortable. I smelled her womanhood an inch from my face now.

Her ass on my chest lightly.

My mother.

My own birth giving mother has her whole naked body on my chest. Her most private womanhood parts wide open for my mouth.

I raised my head and she automatically pushed another pillow under my head.

Now, I was at a perfect angle and height to eat and suck my mother.

My hands went to her ass and hips as my mouth licked and chewed her pretty trimmed bush.

I spent time there in her whole groin. Kissing, chewing, and loving my mother.

Finally, I lifted her body higher so that her pussy was directly over my mouth.

Her hands went to the headboard for balance.

Yes!

I sucked my mother with all my love this night. Her clit and every other part of her womanhood available to my mouth.

I drank my mother's juices as I forced her into cum after cum after cum.

I reached above me and caressed her loving and beautiful tits as they hung over me.

I sucked her, I licked her. I ate my mother.

Somehwere through this magical love world we shared, someone had come in without the required knock.

Someone had come to the foot of the bed and got between my legs and started to softly suck my cock, as I was still sucking my wonderful mother.

I didn't care who it was. I was in oblivion, in the world of my mother's thighs covering my head and face.

My mouth busy drinking all of her offerings.

I felt my cock being sucked so softly now. Bringing me to a wonderful explosion, in my supreme peacefulness at the womanhood of my mother.

My mother's successive orgasms into my sucking mouth more important than my cumming with the wonderful sucking someone was doing on my hard cock far below me.

My mother's urgent humping into My offering of oral love to her, were far more important than who or why someone was sucking my cock at this same time.

More important than who was accepting all my exploding cum into their sucking warm mouth.

My mother's cum going into mine.

I felt my mother's body start to ease the tenseness from which I had taken her to.

I felt her finally relax back onto my chest. I felt the mouth still holding my cock as I finished spurting the last of my malehood. I felt the mouth withdraw now, as my once engorged cock softened.

Mom had now moved off of me and we both saw her sister there. Her sister that invaded our love.

Mom had then laid next to me, as once before and laid her arm over me. Still not realizing that her sister was standing there at the foot of the bed, At the foot of the same bed from which she rose after sucking me.

After watching me eat my mother. Her sister, and joining our private love.

I realized because of mom's attention to kissing me, and running her hand over my chest that she still had not seen her sister there.

It was dark. Very dark in our world.

Mom, I finally said. What honey?

Mom we have company.

Who? Then mom turned her head and adjusted her eyes.

Oh My God, Patti?

How long have you been here?

Long enough to give you son a nice blowjob, anyway.

What?

Yes, sis. While you were in your third big O, I was suckimg him into his first, at the very same time.

Oh my God Patti.

I didn't want you to...

Its OK Jean. I understand hon.

Paul and me are the same too.

What???

Yes, Jean. We do it too.

That was really nice Billy. You really have style kid.

Did you like my blowjob?

Yes, Patti. It was wonderful. I at first thought it was Lisa.

Where is SHE?

Across the road with our friends having a drink.

Jim is sleeping soundly now, Jean. I think very soundly.

He's a good lover.

We went at it for well over an hour.

She sat on the end of the bed now.

Mom was silent. I felt a certain stiffness in her body as she laid half on me.

Yes. His cock is almost identical to Jim's, as she reached to softly stroke it. Mom's eyes following her hand.

This has been a nice night for me and the kids, Jean. Thank you.

Yes. I have been doing Paul for about a year now. I caught him as usual, jerking off several times and finally went in one night and it started.

You know? One thing led to another.

He's still kind of clumsy at eating me though. His cock is nowhere near as big as this beauty or Jim's though. He was fated with his rotten father's size.

Her hand still caressing my cock in front of mom's watchful eyes.

She was getting it hard again and mom saw it. It was firm and standing almost straight up now.

Can I Jean? Is it OK if I get on this beautiful cock and get off?

Mom raised her head looking down at me. Her expression was instantly transferred to me. Our minute, our time, had been stolen.

I guess its Ok Patti.

Mom moved off me now, and laid a little further to my side.

Thank you Jean.

Well Billy. I hope you will enjoy me.

Patti moved up on the bed and straddled me. She leaned down now, and kissed me softly.

Then she leaned back straight and lowered her pussy down on me. OOOOHHHH

She said softly as her pussy filled with my cock.

Before today, it has been so long. So very long since I've had a good cock in me. Pauly tries, but he's just too small.

She sat on it a few moments, and softly said, you feel so nice in me Billy.

So very nice hon.

I could feel her pussy tightening and it was nice.

Quite similar to moms pussy but still, large differences.

She started to move back and forth and slide her pussy on me.

OOOHHH Billy.

He feels really nice Jean.

She pulled my hands to her tits now, and we both played with them as she got into fucking up and down on my cock.

Mom was quiet.

I could sense her looking at me being fucked by he sister. Her sister that came into OUR world uninvited.

Taking her son's seed.

Soon, Patti had my cock excited and ready to cum.

I started to really hump up into her now and shot hard. Her pussy seemed much smaller than mom now, as it milked me softly of my juices.

I felt her juices flowing liberally down my cock and into my groin as she moaned. Both our hands squeezing her tits hard.

Her cum was hard also. Her moaning louder.

She shook violently as she came and for several minutes fucked me rapidly up and down.

Finally collapsing on my chest now. Breathing heavily on me. I held her.

Finally she rose off me and stood by the bed looking down at us. That was wonderful Billy. Thank you. Thank you too, Patti.

Are you coming back into the bed with Jim, Jean? No. I'm staying here with Billy the rest of the night. Jim knows that.

You go with Jim. He'll be looking for you in a while. You mean??? Yes. He will wake and want you again.

OK. I guess I'll see both of you in the morning then. Yes, Patti. Good night. Make good love with him Patti.

I will, Jean. I will. She was standing with the moonlight on her beautiful body now. Her long blond hair glistening. Her gorgeous tits heaving in the silver light.

She truly was a well built beauty. I thought of Sharon Stone immediately, looking at her.

Well good night you two. Billy? Yeah Patti? Thank you honey.

Mom waited a few minutes after she left. She got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. Several minutes later she came in smelling of a fresh dose of her pretty perfume and a warm sudsy washcloth.

She sat on my thighs and washed my chest and then moved and completely cleaned my cock and balls.

She threw the washcloth in the corner behind the door as if in disgust.

She leaned over me now, and kissed me tenderly.

Her arms at my sides and her tits on my chest.

DAMN HER, She finally said.

She stole our precious moment, Billy.

Its my fault for not telling her ahead of time. I should have told her of our rules.

Its OK mom. She just didn't know.

She seems to be kind of lonely.

I know she is honey. That's why I visit her as often as I can.

I held mom to me as we said a million words without speaking.

We drifted off to sleep with mom's head and tit on my chest.

It was just after dawn when I awoke. Mom almost in the same position on my chest.

I felt the softness and wonder of her tits pressed into my side and chest.

Her golden hair just below my chin.

She smelled nice.

I could feel her softly breathing.

My arm went around her, and I felt tears well up in my eyes as I felt this wonderful closeness between us.

I felt like I could stay like this forever.

I hear your heart beating honey. Mom was awake now.

I can remember hearing your little heart as the doctor put the stethoscope on my belly too.

Her hands slowly started to caress up and down my right side now.

Her head still on my chest just below my chin.

Now, she slowly moved so that she was laying on me and her pussy laying right above my softened cock.

She looked up to me with her chin in her crossed arms on my chest.

My hands were stroking her hair softly.

I studied her womanly beauty, as I looked down at her.

I gently pulled her up to me and kissed her.

We rolled over and she quickly put my half hard cock into her and fucked up hard into me.

No words. Loving stares into each other's eyes.

Slowly closing of eyelids in feelings of pleasure.

Her familiar wetness surrounding my hardening cock.

The familiar gentle caressing and squeezing of my cock deep inside her.

And THAT feeling once again. THAT feeling between us, now taking both of us over.

Her pussy wetly and warmly opening and closing as if begging. As if hungrily searching for its desperate needs around my cock.

The wonderful sucking it was doing around my entire cock.

Welcome. Come in me. Mom's arms around my neck, Her tits wildly flopping up and down as she enjoyed her pleasure.

Her soft throaty moans.

The absolute complete surrender of each of us to the other.

Her extra attempts to gain even more when my cock began its ritual of exploding now, deep inside her womanhood.

Our final kiss of this particcular mating.

Feeling the mixture of the emitted juices of both our orgasms.

The automatic and involuntary grippings, and suckings of her pussy in trying to do its intended duty. A duty of obtaining as much of my male seed into its magical world, deep within her.

A woman's sex, doing its sexual job, perfectly.

The wonders of the beautiful shared afterglow.

This just completed sex always feeling even better than the last good sex.

BUT... the overpowering electricity. The eminent jolt of shooting from her most inner self, through my cock and into my entire being.

We are one. Complete and entire.

Mother and son are as in one body once again.

The complete and entire union of our bodies and souls, and minds.

Far, far and above the simple act of our sex.

Mom laid at my side. Once again, both of us on our backs. Both of us now savoring this wondeful union of our special love.

A knock now, on my bedroom door. Then a slow opening.

The other equally important love in my life, Lisa.

Hello honey! Hi sweetheart. Come on in.

Seeing mom and I naked now, my cock still glistening with our juices.

Looks like you two just finished? Equal nods from mom and me.

Lisa stood at the foot of the bed smiling at us.

Oh well. She pulled off her T shirt and slipped off her shorts and panties.

Moving between mom and I and also laying on her back. Her arms ourstretched to hold both mom and I to her.

Silence.

Each of us three, each thinking of nice things.

I just had a nice swim in their pool, Lisa finally said.

It felt nice to get that sweat off me.

They're going at it again Billy. I think they might be OK now.

Billy told me what you did honey. Oh. Yes. We were both listening here on the phone. Billy put it here on the pillow and we were listening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.