Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa was surprised when she saw me waiting in the car for her after work.

Oh Hi honey. I didn't expect to see you. I was just going to have a cup of coffee across the street and call a cab.

Well, I couldn't stay away from my honey any longer I said.

I turned to her as I pulled up to a red light... Wanna fuck?

Oh, what big eyes you have Mister.

Wanna fuck?

Oh what big teeth you have Mister.

Wanna fuck?

Ooooohhhh What a big cock you have Mister... YES. Yes, Oh fucking Yes.

As we pulled into the drive we noticed Nikki just pulling into hers and we beeped hello.

She called to us and came over to say Hi.

I just picked her up from work.

That was fun the other night. I really enjoyed both of you coming over and then cumming... she smiled.

Lisa laughed at her pun.

Look, he's in bed. Not feeling too well or something. Why don't you two come and join me to eat this pizza I just picked up?

I could again sense her pleading.

I have a better idea I said. Why don't you join us over here at my place? Lisa wants to take a quickl relaxing swim right now.

She looked back at her house, and thought for a few seconds.

OK, she said. Let me leave him a quick note, OK.

We waited so that she could get in our fenced yard with us.

Oh, you have it fixed up pretty nice back here.

Yeah, Billy and his dad have done a lot around this place.

I'm impressed.

I'll go in and grab some beer honey. OK babe.

Lisa led Nikki in back to the pool deck.

It was quiet now, and I knew mom and dad were either fucking or already holding each other on their way to sleep by now.

I came back out and gave the girls a beer. Lisa set hers down and started to take off her blouse and skirt.

Don't mind do you Nikki?

Oh hell no hon. I'll join you if you don't mind. Sure.

Both girls were quickly stripped now and jumping into the warm water.

Oh How I enjoyed this!

Especially knowing now, how nice Nikki's pussy felt wrapped around my cock.

I liked the openess that Lisa had with herself.

I went in the patio shed and turned on the stereo and played some soft music.

I put the pool lights on dimly.

Lisa was giggling as she told Nikki about my famous trim job on her pussy. Both of them were laughing.

HEY, do you think he would do mine like that?

Like what? I asked, coming back from the pool shed.

She wants her pussy trimmed like mine honey.

OH, sure, Nikki. That is if Dan wouldn't get mad.

I would be glad to do it. BUT, I have to warn you... I do two things to the woman afterward!

Oh yeah, Nikki. He licks your pussy and then, she leaned to Nikki's ear and whispered.

OH NO! Yes! Lisa was nodding as she smiled.

I haven't had THAT in so... well,...

Well, that's how he does us girls over here.

Oh my God! really? He really does that?

Yeah, and, damn it. It feels so nice too.

Wow! Nikki exclaimed.

I decided to strip myself at Lisa's urging to match their nakedness.

Come on in Billy. In a minute hon.

I finished the beer and then dove in. I came up swimming between Lisa's legs and popped up to kiss her.

I caressed her tit softly for a moment.

Nikki's massive tits were bobbing in the water. I joked that at least the water would float them for her.

Don't I wish, she smiled.

Oh, Lisa said. I mentioned to my mom about your tits.

I hope you don't mind.

Well... she has this girfriend that just had HER tits reduced to where she can wear nice clothes again.

I saw her, she really looks snazzy now.

Nikki was interested. Mom gave me the number of the Doc. I have it in my wallet if you want it.

Oh yeah. I've really been thinking about having it done. These damn things are really fucking my life up.

I'm sick of all the guiys glaring at me all the time. They never say anything nice either.

Yeah, I said. Some guys are real assholes, Lisa added.

You're not Billy, she said. I liked your tit massage too.

Let him give you another one Nikki. Would you Bill?

Sure.

Great.

Don't you get jealous or stuff like that Lisa?

With Billy? Hell no.

I told you we deeply love each other. I trust that he loves me and we don't deliberately do things that would hurt each other.

Billy's my lover and my friend and we will be married soon.

Want to come to our wedding? Oh yeah sure. That would be nice, Lisa.

When? In three months. Three months from tommorrow. Ok. Sure. We'd love to be there.

I love swimming at night like this, Nikki said. Oh so do we.

We didn't have a pool at our other place.

I'm out in mine every night now, with or without him.

He can really be a pain in the ass sometimes.

We hopped out of the pool now and ate some of the pizza and had a beer.

Nikki continued, see, he's been having problems with keeping up a hard on a lot of times.

I thought maybe it was stress or something,

We need to find his type of doctor for this stuff around here.

I know a guy who had the same problem, thinking back of dad's problem.

His doc gave him these pills and he's so happy he can't see straight now.

He's fucking his brains out, probably right now.

His Doc isn't far from here.

I'll find out for you and then you can work it out with your guy.

Oh that would be so great. Maybe I could get laid more often.

Lisa got MY week's worth of fucking the other night, from him, she laughed.

Oh, I didn't know... Its OK Lisa. I was happy to see him get that hard to be able to do you.

Even if it was going into YOUR pussy.

I was hoping he would have been excited enough after you guys left to fuck me, but he said he couldn't get it up again. I even tried sucking him too.

No luck.

That's a shame Lisa said.

I'm glad I don't have that problem with my Billy.

Hell no, I said.

My cock is half hard now, as I sat between them.

Hey, you still going to give her that tit massage?

OK.

Sit here Nikki. This foam matress should be just right for me to reach your tits and you'll feel more comfortable.

She hopped over on the pad in anticipation.

Her heavy tits wobbling all over.

Now that I looked closer at her, it did seem that her large tits did not match her body frame. They almost seemed obscene in a way.

I reached down and cradled each tit as before, and massaged them. Lisa went to a table and got some lotion for my hands.

I held them in front of Nikki and she squirted a pile of it in my both hands.

Now make her tits feel nice Billy.

Nikki smiled up at her.

Want a hand job while you're doing her tits Billy?

No, honey. I want to be in her.

OOOOHHHH So that's how it is huh? Lisa kidded. You don't mind, do you Nikki?

You mean you would want to make love with me again?

Yeah if you want to. Lisa dosen't mind. No, Its Ok Nikki.

Especially after I got your only fuck for the week from Dan.

We laughed.

Hey Billy, honey? Why don't you fuck her tits first, like you do to mine?

What, You guys do that too? Oh yeah. I love his cock between my tits. I suck him then when he starts to cum.

Go ahead Billy. Do her.

Would you like that Nikki?

Oh yes. She turned back facing me now, still kneeling in front of me.

Oh this is really exciting for me.

Are you sure you don't mind Lisa?

Oh No. Not at all. I have my Billy anytime I want him.

She looked at my cock. Oh he's only about half hard Lisa, but even like this, its a harder cock than I've see over there.

Mind? Lisa? Oh no. Go ahead. I'll have my lover later. Won't we Billy? Oh yes babe. I promise.

Nikki started to softly caress my hardening cock now. Her face only inches from it. She still seemed a bit nervous.

Damn. He gets hard quick, Lisa. Wow!

Like a fucking rock isn't it Nikki. I love it inside me.

Nikki got into serious sucking now. Smiling up to me every once and a while.

I let her suck me for about three or four minutes and then said, lay down hon. On the air mattress there.

OK.

Now hold those nice tits together.

Her pussy shone and glistened in the moonlight as she laid flat on her back waiting for my cock.

I straddled her and started to slide my cock in and out of her tits slowly. Oh, that feels nice Nikki.

Your tits really feel nice around my hard cock. You feel nice there too. I can feel your whole cock and your warm balls sliding.

Lisa came over and knelt behind her head. Here, let me help. Lay your head on my thighs. It will make it easlier to suck him when he cums if you want to.

You DO want to suck him again, don't you?

Oh Yeah. I love it, WHEN I can get it, she moaned.

Now her head was more comfortable as she could see my cock sliding in and out of her tits.

Lisa reached down over her and said, just relax. I'll hold your tits for him to fuck.

Lisa grabbed huge handfuls of each tit and squeezed them around my stroking cock, Oh Nikki said. This is so fucking sexy.

Having my tits fucked and you helping your boyfriend in fucking them.

I'll do anything for Billy.

Feel nice? Lisa asked her. Oh yeah I looked down at Nikki and she was smiling up at me.

Can't wait for your cum she smiled.

Lisa's tits weren't too far from Nikki's face. Nikki could see them hanging over her forehead.

Your tits are also cute Lisa. Maybe I'll have the doc make mine your size.

They even look nice when they hang too. Mine look like a fucking cow.

Oh forget it right now. Just enjoy Billy's cock fucking them. Oh yeah, He feels real nice doing that.

I love feeling a man's whole damn cock as its on my chest like this. I can feel his hardon and his balls, And then when he's going to cum, you can feel his balls starting to make their move.

Yeah, Lisa said, I like that too.

I was getting more excited and told her I was nearing. I started to fuck her tits faster and soon I was cumming. Lisa took my cock quickly in her hand and guided me right into Nikki's mouth.

Nikki sucked me hard and quickly as I spurted. Lisa milked my cock into her mouth for me and her.

Cum in her mouth baby. Shoot your cum in her mouth. Lisa was excited in doing this.

Nikki's head still on Lisa's thighs as she was sucking my orgasm.

OOOOHHHH uuuummmm she was moaning. She sucked me sotly and took most of my cock as I pushed deeper into her mouth.

Feel nice honey? Lisa asked looking up to me. Ohhhhh OOOOHHH Give her your cum honey. She needs it right now... shoot babe. I can have you later... give it to her, Lisa urged me over and over during my explosion.

Lisa's fingers were stroking me softly and firmly draining my cock as I squirted my last load into Nikki's mouth.

Lisa quickly moved down to catch my cock as I started to pull out of Nikki's mouth.

Lisa sucked me into hers quIckly and sucked my cock softly for any remaing drops.

Their faces were next to each other now. Only my cock stopping Lisa's mouth from Nikki's just under my cock in her mouth.

Nikki sucked my balls now as Lisa sucked my cock. Both girls seemed to connect with an unsaid signal of what the other was doing.

Lisa intended for me to have a double blowjob.

She sucked me nicely enough and Nikki sucked my balls nice enough to force more cum from them and into Lisa's mouth.

Finally, both girls knew I was drained and I was pulling my cock away from their mouths.

Lisa leaned down right away and Frenched Nikki and they sucked each other's mouth immediately. I could see traces of my white cum on the edges of their lips as they kissed for swapping my cum.

They kissed like this for a few moments and finally Lisa leaned back and Looked at me. Did you like your double blowjob honey? smiling at me.

Oh yes honey, I never expected that.

I know it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.