Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 51

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was now late afternoon. Mom and Annette went in the kitchen to get something ready for dinner.

What we hadn't known, is that Jimmy's dad gave him the keys to their car. He and Carol went for a drive somewhere.

They had left a note on the kitchen table.

They had seen all of us into "OUR ACT" at the pool with all the women, and decided to go off by themselves for some privacy.

We were all still naked. The girls thought about getting dressed but then mom said the guys will probably want some when they get back soon. We can just leave our dusters on.

I sat with my legs in the pool with Lisa next to me.

Wow, honey. This has been one exciting afternoon.

Damn, Billy, You fucked each of us so nice.

She reached over and stroked my cock slowly. This cock really got a work out today!

Its a little tender right now honey. Please take it easy.

OK, Baby. I can really understand why.

I never sucked my mother before. I almost shit Billy, when she did that. I just went ahead anyway. It was different for me. Not like with Carol.

I was kind of shocked when she pushed her pussy right into my face while you were fucking me.

I felt something different when her pussy was in my mouth, and you in my ass so deep and nice.

I laid her down on an air mattress and put my head on her tits.

Our hands casually caressing each other.

We rested for about an hour. I rose and said that we should put some clothes on and go across the street and meet the new couple.

Yeah. OK. A Little while won't hurt.

We told mom we would be back in about an hour.

We knocked on the front door and the same girl answered. OH, Hi, come on in.

She was all smiles. I r4ealized she was really a pretty woman. I was mesmerized by her large tits, and she knew it.

"We were just sitting out back by our pool. Its so hot today."

She was wearing a very skimpy two piece. Her large tits absolutely bulging. She followed my eyes, still smiling.

I see YOUR problem has been taken care of, as she looked down towards my shorts. She laughed and asked what we wanted to drink.

Billy told me what happened when you came to the front foor, Lisa laughed.

I guess it must have really been embarrassing for him, huh Bill? Nikki smiled.

It sure was, I responded as we entered her back courtyard.

Her husband was tall, dark brown hair, and thick hair all over his chest.

Hi, I'm Billy, this is Lisa, my fiancee.

I'm Dan, and of course you've met Nikki.

They seemed nice. Quite friendly.

Can't stay too long. Her parents are visiting and have to work tommorrow.

We will all be eating over there in about an hour or so

Oh that's Ok.

Care for a swim?

We've been in all day over there, Lisa said.

Nikki told me how she met you!!!! He laughed.

Yes. We were caught not long ago too.

We were out here and thought we locked the front door.

Her crochety mom came walking right out, and here we were in our birthday suits going at it.

She even had the nerve to be indignant. Forget the fact she came unannounced and walked right on in.

I said its probably happened to almost all couples at one time or another.

Nikki beckoned to Lisa to come in the pool. Oh come on. Lisa finally said I don't have my suit on. I just changed out of it.

"Oh, the hell with suits!" Nikki said. She then reached behind her and undid her bra top and threw it up on the deck.

"Now we're almost even." Lisa looked at me. "It's OK honey. I don't care."

She stepped into the stairs of the pool and pulled her shirt off. Dan clapped.

"Nice." he smiled.

Lisa seemed a bit shy. "Oh Come on Lisa. Its nice in here hon," Nikki urged.

The girls swam around for a while.

Dan was a car distributor. "Well, my dad will want to talk with you. I think he's going to get my sis a car as soon as she learns to drive."

"Fine." he said. I'll whip up a wholesale deal.

Finally, the girls came up to get a beer. Nikki seemed to deliberately sit near me.

Her bare tits swinging nicely. They are nice tits Dan said. Yes they are I laughed. I haven't seen any THIS large though.

Lisa here is also pretty damn cute too.

"You guys think its so damn easy carrying around tits this size. Look at my damn shoulders." Nikki complained.

There were deep marks from her bra embedded in the middle of each shoulder.

Lisa said, Yeah, you guys. I know. My mom has really big ones too, and sometimes she hurts too.

Nikki held each of her tits in her hands and said, "They probably weigh two pounds each, damn it."

She turned to me sitting close and said, "Go ahead, feel how heavy they are." I looked at Dan. Its OK. I don't mind. "We generally aren't embarrased anymore by nakedness," he added.

I held out my hands and she let hers go. Her big tits fell into my hands and it really surprised me.

I held them and moved them up and down with each hand.

"Holy shit."

"Just like two pound bags of sugar." I told you.

I slightly caressed them a few seconds more and was about to pull my hands away. Her hands went to mine and said, "You were doing just fine. If your sweetheart doesn't mind I could use a tit massage???" Uh Oh.

"Hey," Lisa said. "He just gave me the finest tit massage I ever had this afternoon." Looking at me giving her OK.

"No shit," honey, Dan said.

"Yeah. He told me Nikki caught him on the way back to me in the yard. We were in the middle."...

Dan laughed and said, "I know the rest." Laughing some more. He was at full attention. "Yeah." Lisa said.

"Damn, He's doing a nice job Dan."

"This is why I like to go topless as much as I can.

Especially back here." "I wanted that bra top off so badly. It was hurting, and the damn thing's brand new."

I was really hoping you guys wouldn't feel embarrassed."

"No, Hell no!" Lisa and I said at the same time. "We get into some pretty crazy parties and a LOT happens," she said.

"We swim naked over there a lot," Lisa added.

Dan glanced at Nikki, with a seeming private smile.

"Oh keep that up Billy. It feels really nice." Nikki pleaded.

Lisa said, "I told you he gives great tit massages."

"You're not jealous Lisa?" Dan asked. "Oh hell no!"

"Billy and I really love each other and this doesn't bother me a bit."

Nikki moved on the deck in front of me now. "There. This should make it easier as we talk. Now you can do them better."

Her hands once again reached for mine and placed them back around each of her huge tits.

Her head leaned back looking up at me between my legs.

I reached down over her front, and continued caressing her large soft tits. "They DO feel really nice," I said.

"OOOOOH so do your hands and fingers. Believe me."

Dan watched and then said, " Sometimes she TORTURES me, and forces me to do that for hours," as he laughed out loud.

She took a drink from her beer and leaned her head straight back to look up to me. She asked "How's your beer?"

Well... Dan? "Would you mind?" "Oh sure." "How about you Lisa?" "I could use one too."

Dan stood up and it was evident he had half a hard on. It was directly in front of Lisa's face as he stood to pass in front of her.

"DAN! Now you're like Bill here, when I saw him this afternoon, ' Nikki laughed.

I was still massaging her tits nicely. "See how these men are Lisa? Doesn't it piss you off sometimes? Guys with their hardons... "

"Billy is the same Nikki. He's hard most of the time, chasing me around." They were giggling.

"Yeah. but its fun when we catch them." They laughed again. "He calls me the perfect magician. I can make his go away in a hurry."

"She leaned her head back again to look up at me. Hey you really are good at doing tits, Lisa was right." I smiled down at her.

Her head went a little further back. Maybe deliberately, and she could feel my hard cock.

"Uh Oh Lisa. This guy better not stand up either!" What... Is he???

They laughed again.

She now deliberately pushed her head back to my cock and moved it from side to side over it.

Her nipples were very hard and her large aureolas were stiff. No way for her to hide it. I looked at Lisa's tits. They were also hard too. I knew she was excited wathcing me caress Nikki's tits.

Dan came back with some beer and must have shifted his hard on. It was still evident he was very hard though.

"Hey honey, this poor guy is in the same boat as you. If I move my head it will fall out." Everyone laughed.

"I'm not shitting, I'm holding him up with my head right now," Nikki laughed.

Now she just kept moving her head back and forth openly against my hard on.

They all knew now, what she was doing.

"Are his eyes rolling in his head yet Lisa?"

Everyone laughed.

"I've already seen this beauty once today."

Lisa laughed again, "I've seen the thing all night and all day."

"What do you think, Lisa? Should we be nice girls and take pity on these guys?"

Lisa laughed, looking at Dan's hard on now. "Well... maybe we should let them suffer like we do with our periods!"

"Oh, that would really be mean Lisa," Dan said.

Nikki's head pressed my cock right up tight against my stomach now.

"See how really mean these women can get Dan?" I said.

Now she shifted and turned to face me still kneeling.

Her tits were laying on my knees as she knelt there.

"Yeah, Lisa. he's in the same condition I found him in this afternoon," she laughed.

Looking up to me, "Is it OK Lisa, if I give him First Aid?"

"Yes, the poor baby. I guess so," Lisa laughed.

She smiled up at me and raised a little higher on her knees now. Then she reached to pull my shorts down over my cock.

"OOOOOHHHH" she said. "Looks like a four alarmer here." she laughed.

"Have you checked out the fires in YOUR district Lisa?"

"I'm about to," she laughed. I looked over at Lisa as she got up and went to Dan sitting opposite her.

I saw her hand reach out to touch his cock through his shorts. "I seem to have at least a three alarmer here," Lisa joked, now kneeling in front of Dan.

"Yeah, I'm not quite sure how long it will take to lower these flames here," she added.

"Well this one is an inferno. I have to work fast."

She winked at me and lowered her mouth quickly on my cock and sucked it really nice.

Lisa took her cue and had the Dan's shorts down to his ankles.

"OOOOOHHHH, Nice." Lisa said. She stroked his cock and looked at me and then took him in her mouth and sucked.

OOOOHHH He moaned. He looked at us and watched Nikki a minute as his hand went to Lisa's head. She sucked him up and down and used her hand as she so often did with me.

Nikki was stroking my cock and looked up at me.

"Feel nice?" she said softly? "Oh yes, Nikki. It really does."

"This is for making my tits feel so nice."

She pushed my cock to my stomach and licked from my lower crotch all the way back up to the tip. Her teeth bit along the underside on her way. OOOOOHHH I moaned.

It sent shivers up my spine.

Dan was humping a little faster as Lisa sucked him. She was Licking up and down both sides and then deep throated him. He moaned loudly.

I knew when Lisa was ready for his cum that she would take his sack and balls in her mouth.

I wondered if she would drink him or jerk it out of him?

Nikki now did that very same thing, leaning her head down and taking my whole sack in her mouth. Her eyes smiling up to me with my entire sack in her mouth.

She ran her tongue all around my balls in her mouth. Almost like mom and Lisa did.

I guessed that women really enjoyed doing this. Feeling the very essence of a man in their mouths.

I moaned again. "Oh I love that," as she looked up at me.

Her hand softly stroking my cock.

She squeezed it from the base all the way up and forced out a few drops of cum. She licked them with her tongue now, then her lips. "He tastes pretty good Lisa." she said.

Um hm. Lisa answered with her mouth full of Dan's cock.

It hadn't seemed to bother either of us that we were sharing sex with an outside couple.

I was really enjoying Nikki's pleasant sucking and licking.

I watched Lisa closely as she sucked Dan. It excited me all the more, and it seemed to make my cock even harder in nikki's mouth.

His cock seemed roughly about the same size as mine, but much more dark bushier hair, where mine was lighter, and light brown.

Now Nikki took her two fingers and circled my cock at the base and stroked softly me into her mouth.

"Cum hon. Go ahead," she said softly. "I like cum. Give me yours, OK?"

"OH its almost there Nikki."... almost there... Good, She said.

She sucked me deep now, bending her head and taking my whole cock into her throat. Caressing my groin.

I moaned as she cradled my balls and caressed them. Her two circled fingers jerking up as she sucked and her fingers caressing my balls...

She had me... OOOOOhhhh

Here I am Nikki. Here it is... OOOOOOOHHHH!

She stroked me a little harder and faster. She sucked deeper as I started to shoot.

This time, when she felt my cum start to shoot in her mouth, her two fingers squeezed and jerked me rapidly into her sucking mouth. I fidgeted off the seat now, almost standing as I continued to shoot.

Lisa glanced over as she had Dan's cock still in her mouth. She watched me cumming in Nikki's mouth.

I caught a glimpse of her stroking him faster. Urging him to cum also.

Her eyes wide, as mine closed in my orgasm.

OOOOh OOOH OOOH My hips jerked and Lisa turned her head slightly to watch me again, cum in Nikki's mouth.

She was jerking Dan faster now as she sucked him deeply.

Dan was almost there. He was humping his hips now and she urged, "Go ahead big boy. Give me your cum."... oooo ahhhh here it is.

Lisa sucked him hard. I could see her throat gulp as he came in her mouth.

Nikki was still slowly sucking me now, as most of my cum was shot deep in her throat.

Her hands softly stroked all over my cock as she raised her mouth off it.

"Damn, you tasted good, Billy." I was thinking my mother thinks so too, and so does...

Dan was still shooting now as we both watched.

Nikki continued to softly stroke my cock as she watched Dan cum. OOOH feel good baby?

OOOOH yes. I'm almost... as Lisa finally milked his cum from him.

He spasmed in her mouth with a final force.

Soon, they were done.

I was about to get up and pull my shorts back up, but Nikki held on to me. She looked up and said "Please... wait?"

Please don't go yet.

Well, we really don't have a lot of time...

Oh please, just a while longer. I would like you to...

that is of its OK with Lisa?

She was still on her knees in front of Dan softly stroking him down from his cum.

Nikki asked Lisa... "Is it OK hon if he?."... Lisa looked at me wondering if we should... I gave her a look meaning it was up to her.

"Oh OK. I guess so, but we can't be long. Please."

"We can't be much longer tonight," she added.

"Any other time would be no problem."

Lisa turned to Dan and asked, "OK, big boy. Can you do a quickie?"

"I... I... I think so hon."

Nikki was still kneeling between my legs. "Great."

She smiled up to me and stroked my cock. UUUUMMMM "You're half hard already."

Lisa said, "He can always get it up pretty quick."

UUUUMMM. Nikki lowered her mouth on my cock once more and sucked me softly for a few minutes.

Then she pulled away... "ooooohhh How would you like me, Bill?" "I mean how would you like to do it?"

"Well, if I go in from the back, I could easily play with your tits." "Oh I like that too. I love my tits played with when I being fucked. Right Dan?"

Lisa and Dan were laying on their sides kissing now.

"She's right," he said. "Nikki loves her tits played with as you already know."

She turned to face Lisa and Dan, as Lisa was guiding Dan into her pussy. They started to fuck with him on top.

She knelt on her hands and knees to me and said OK, Billy...

I knelt behind her and caressed her pussy softly up and down. I rubbed and caressed her slim ass as if giving it a massage also.

OOOOHHHH Baby. I wasn't expecting that!

I reached down and once again fingered and caressed her whole pussy and played with her clit.

OOOOOOHHHH that really feels nice as she moved her hips back and forth slowly on my caressing hand.

She was watching Lisa and Dan fucking now.

Now I took my hardened cock and slipped it up and down her slit. OOOOOHHHHH she moaned.

She looked over her shoulder at me.

As she looked, I pushed forward and entered her warm pussy. OOOOHHH aaaaggggh.

OH, He's in me honey. OOOOHHH feels nice. She fucked back at me and wiggled her ass with me deep in her warm snug pussy.

I started to fuck her now and reached under for her hanging and heavy tits.

I caressed them much harder now as I fucked into her.

I whispered in her easr how very nice she felt.

Lisa was moaning softly as Dan ground into her slowly.

My hands moved all over Nikki's tits and made her feel nice.

She moved her ass in circles as I fucked her. Forcing my cock in all directions on the inside of her pussy.

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock softly. You feel really nice inside babe, I whispered in her ear. Oh so do you. So do you.

Am I tight enough for you? Oh yes. It feels great, Nikki.

How are you doing Lisa honey? Nikki asked. Oh fine. He feels nice in me. Yes. Nikki said, "He's nice.

Billy is doing me real nice too, Lisa. Doesn't his cock feel real nice. Oh yeah. As she fucked me a little faster. Want to cum babe? Yeah. OK I need a cum, Billy.

OK.

I fucked her harder and faster now... OOOOOOHHHHH

OOOOHHH GOD... I was deep in her wetness now watching my honey being fucked also.

My cock feels like its almost there Nikki... its OK I'm ready babe... anytime.

I felt her juices dripping all around my cock.

She felt wonderful. Her pussy seemed to massage my cock deep inside her.

She was thoroughly enjoying it.

I fucked in and out of her hard now, and I started shooting.

OOOOHHH There it is Nikki...

OOOOHHH I feel you, Bill.

I pushed hard and deep and stayed buried in her.

I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she moaned and moaned. Her hips fucking back and forth quickly on my cumming cock.

Both of us glancing over at Dan and Lisa, as we started to cum.

Finally we were spent, and I pulled slowly out of her.

I reached to help her stand up and kissed her.

That was nice I said. It sure was Bill. We were speaking softly not disturbing Lisa and Dan til they were finished.

Billy, can we do this again? Please? Right now? No, hon. Anytime. Soon though. Please. Just come over. I sensed a pleading in her voice.

OK. That might be a little complicated for me, with time.

Well. I hope we can do it again soon, she said softly. I guessed only for my ears.

I loved the way you massaged my tits.

She turned and pulled my hands up to caress her them once again. We stood watching Lisa about to cum.

Your girlfriend is pretty.

Yes, she is. I love her dearly. It seems a little strange right now watching another man making love with her, though.

Dan was in an arch and I knew he was almost there.

We watched as he unloaded his cum into a humping Lisa.

Nikki waited til their cum was over and turned to kiss me softly. Its not too often he fucks that good. Know what I mean?

I think so. Tonight seems a little special Billy.

I want to thank you for coming over. She reached and caressed my cock nicely as I massaged her tits pressed into me.

I came real nice Billy. Its been a long... I think I understand, I said.

Lisa was now putting on her top and shorts, and Kissed Dan quickly. It felt nice big boy.

Dan stood at least a foot over her.

She walked over to Nikki and me and put her arm around my back. Well us girls finally made out didn't we? She said.

I thought these guys were just going to let us suck them and leave US high and dry, smiling to Nikki.

I'm glad that didn't happen. It was nice for me, Lisa. He felt really nice in me. I love him, she said looking up into my eyes with a soft smile. Well, its almost dark and we really have to haul ass. They will be pissed over there.

Hate to fuck and run Lisa laughed, and then we all laughed. We promised to visit soon again and we ran across the road.

Oh Billy, I can't believe that all just happened. I can't believe I let a total stranger fuck me???

It was nice though wasn't it?

Billy, it made me cum real hard when Ilooked over and saw you fucking her like that. Feeling HIS cock in me and watching yours fucking her. Wow. It really excited me honey.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.