Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 49

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke early as usual. Mom had her leg over mine and her pussy tightly against my thigh.

Her head turned up now, and so pretty in the very early sunlight.

I studied her as she slept on me chest so intimate with me.

Her body truly was beautiful and well kept for her age of 39.

There were slight wrinkles at the corners of her eyes that seemed to give her that maturity of a full woman.

Her blond hair flowing sensually over her shoulder and onto part of her tit. It STILL did not need any dye.

I looked down at her tit laying on my chest so nicely.

How beautiful a creation.

I glanced at Lisa's tit to my right. It was still laying on my chest too.

Their nipples slightly different from each other. Lisa's tit was a bit smaller than mom's, and a little darker with tan.

I studied mom's nipple closer and thought of how it fed me as a baby.

I looked at the puffed up tip and now saw minute pores in it for the milk release.

Lisa's nipple had the same, if I looked closer.

My arms were a bit cramped under their heads now, and I gently moved one from under Lisa without waking her.

The house was quiet.

I casressed mom's golden hair softly.

My arm still under her head, as I slightly turned her way.

I felt my cock stirring as her thigh pressed against it. Her pussy warmly pressed on the same thigh.

I knew she slept often in this position with dad. Now I could also share what these two parents felt from each other.

I also knew that dad wasn't one for fucking in the early morning when he had to go to work.

I wanted to be in mom now. I wanted to wake her as I did with Lisa with my cock in her.

I hoped Lisa would not feel jealous if she woke and saw us.

I began to move my thigh in and out against mom's pussy now.

It was still pressed tight against my thigh and wasn't easy to move my thigh this way.

Her leg seemed to open a bit for more room now. I was sure she did not feel what I was doing. Only her sense organs reacting.

I pushed my thigh slightly harder up into her pussy now and could feel the soft cover of her clit now.

I knew I might be able to reach it with my finger.

The thought of my love for mom was overpowering, and I was about to once again give and share a special part of this love with her.

The way she offered her complete self to me with no reservations. Her complete sexual being to both dad and me.

Her efficiency at running all the necessary things around the house. I looked down at her again and saw her peacefulness she shared with us. Her absolute love and tenderness.

How very much I appreciated her. How very much I felt blessed she was my mom.

Lisa stirred on my right side and I looked at her. Her angelic face. Young, pretty, with chiseled features. Her cute nose.

Perfect eyebrows and full lips.

Her tits held a bit higher than mom's because of her youth. Hers just a bit firmer than mom's slightly larger ones.

Thank you for this woman, I thought. Please help me protect us through our life we planned together.

Yes! Here I was with two of the most important women in my life. Both ready to offer their complete selves to me. Their complete love, the complete sex with their bodies given freely to me.

I was thankful for this magic making it all possible.

I got my arm out from under mom's head a little easier than I thought. Now I could turn slowly without waking Lisa.

Just by chance mom rolled slightly more on her back now.

It was the first time she moved since I awoke.

Now I could really see most of her body closely as we all lay there naked.

I looked at the belly that bore me. Carried Carol and I. I could imaging the excitement and love mom had knowing we were inside her womb,

I remembered mom saying that she wanted her son's sperm in her being, In her whole body. She also wanted her son's sperm to mix with her other love of her life, my dad.

How joyfully and excitedly she takes my sperm in her mouth.

I looked again at Lisa now slightly stretched out. She also accepts and wants my sperm inside her body. To share our deep love and committment.

I leaned up now, and thought I could slide my cock into mom in the position she was in.

I wanted so much for her to awake surpised pleasantly with me inside her.

I looked down at my cock now, Standing almost straight up. I realized that it really did seem to be getting bigger over the past few months. I probably would be lucky enough to have a larger cock like dad.

Yes, I was hard. I looked closely at my cock in the sunlight.

There was a glistening droplet on the tip.

I tried to think of how many times this cock had been inside a pussy. Hundreds now? Hundreds of dozens?

Mainly three pussies. Dozens of times each, so far.

I was glad that I was able to pleasure these women.

Carol, mom, and my wonderfyl sweetheart laying next to me.

I had to admit that my cock was rather large NOW. I wondered how women could suck such a big thing into their mouths and throats as mom and Lisa make to look so easily?

I moved over mom now, on my arm and knees straddling her, with hardly a touch to her body yet.

I saw my cock throbbing now, over the warm and glistening slit of her womanhood...

I could see her pinkness of her opened pussy slit. All of her exposed in the sunlight breaking through the window.

I almost decided to eat her instead.

I gently put it to her opening very slowly.

I could now smell her woman's smell, and it did its intended purpose and made me all the more excited, as an intoxicant.

I pressed slowly into her opening sheath, and watched it immediately try to engulf me.

Her lips were spread now, and I could clearly see her clit area. The very center of her sex.

The very heart of her most sensitive sexual pleasure.

The same that she freely gives to me now.

I thought to myself, well, here goes mom. This one is with your son's complete love and devotion. My appreciation for all you have given and done for me.

To freely share your most intimate being with me, even though it is considered wrong and called incest.

I pushed slightly deeper now, almost half way into her. Her pussy still trying to hold me within automatically.

Yes. Automatically as nature's way of insuring a conception will occur. To hold her male invader's seed within her. To offer this invader pleasure to make him always want more. More to keep our human race alive. This was all women's true purpose.

Here goes again mom, my lover. I pushed now and was all the way in, in an incredible slippery ride into her channel of love.

Again, without moving at all, I felt the automatic responses of her woman's vaginal magic working.

Automatically caressing my cock like a soft wet glove.

Feeling almost as a hand in that glove stroking all around my male tool.

Yes. I am in the canal of my own birth once again mom. Yours.

I looked down at her still sleeping peacefully. I knew she would wake soon.

Soon, when her body's automatic juice flows, and other magical genital contractions would automattically start on my cock. Even if I did absolutlely nothing right now. Her pussy would do all the work it was intended.

The built in features that would contract and grasp my cock and milk its seed from me and trap it within another chamber of a woman's love machine.

I felt the wetness of my mother's pussy starting to flow around my cock now. Easing the way automatically for us to mate like this.

Yes, Her pussy was doing its womanly duties. Not knowing or caring that there would be incestuous seed being spurted into it soon.

My mother's pussy was now giving me pleasure with hardly my movement at all.

I did not care of things termed incest. I did not care of possible liabilities.

This was MY mother and she has the right to admit whomever she wants within her body.

Now I thrust slowly within this magical world of my mother. Softly. Ever so softly I pumped in and out of her.

Now seeing faint eye movement under her pretty lids.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.