Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 48

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mom and me laid on my bed. It was dark now, and we could still hear the music and some laughing faintly down below in the yard.

Mom laid on her back and I was on my stomach. "Mom, that was really nice before." " Oh, It was Billy. It was exciting for me." " At first I was really nervous about all of them watching us, but then after you started kissing me like that I was lost in you, and what you were doing honey. I just about blocked all of the others out."

"I did just about the same mom."

"Mom, I have to tell you, I really think you are beautiful."

"Not because you're my mom, But if I was on a street and you were walking near me I would instantly freeze, mom."

"Your body is absolutely beautiful."

"I'm so proud of you mom."

"Well thank you kind sir," she smiled.

Her hand went to my face and caressed it lovingly, like mothers do.

"Billy, we are proud of you too honey. Your dad bragged about you all day at their house."

"Mom? Can I ask you something?" " Sure honey."

"Did, did... you do any of this stuff in your family?"

You mean with my brother and sister? Yeah.

There was a silence for a second.

"Yes honey."

"My brother and me." " We were older than my sister by a couple years, and we did it." " Much the way it started with you and me." " Yes. I jerked him off too, when I knew he was hurting. One thing to another like us."

"He was killed in Viet Nam though. \" "Yeah I know, mom."

I knew she was thinking back now. "Do you regret it?"

"Oh No honey. Not at all. No one ever knew."

"I think my mother kind of figured out something was going on, but she never said anything." " I suspected you and Carol for quite a while honey."

I reached over and kissed her softly, as a lover now.

As a delicious, seductive and beautiful woman.

Her hands on my head held me softly to her.

I got over between her legs now and sucked on her tits slowly and softly.

Then I got up. " I almost forgot mom, Lisa asked me to watch." " Oh yeah honey. I forgot too."

I looked out the dark bedroom window and sure enough, Lisa and her dad were off to one side of the pool by themselves.

She was just pushing him back on a lounge chair now, and I noticed her looking up to my window. I saw her beautiful body glowing in the moonlight as she stood before him now. She reached and cupped her tits as he looed up at her.

She circled her nipples and squeezed them and must have been saying something to him we couldn't hear.

She was watching his cock rising almost straight up now.

"She's really pretty Billy." Mom was behind me now, reaching around me caressing my cock softly as we bent there looking out the window.

Lisa reached down now, and ran her hands over and over her pussy area. Then she stuck her fingers in her slit and fucked herself while she stood there.

Her mother was now over with dad and stroking his cock.

I couldn't make out were Carol was.

Lisa spread her legs wider and slid her finger up and down her slit now. I saw her looking up to my window knowing she was thinking of me. I hoped she could see me in the dark.

Mom was stroking my cock and it felt nice feeling her tits laying and moving softly over my back.

Lisa moved as close as she could to her dad's face now on the side of the lounge. She reached for him to sit and pulled his head into her pussy.

She let him lick her a few moments then pushed him down and straddled his face.

I could see her aiming her pussy directly over his mouth. She lowered her pussy gently. We could see his tongue coming out to lick her. Her hands went to her tits as she started moving on his mouth.

She was facing us.

Her father's hands went to her hips as he licked her. I could see Lisa looking now, directly up at my window. Mom said, " She's doing this for you honey." " I know mom. She said she was going to. That's why she said she would be looking up here."

Mom jerked my cock softly but more demanding now. "Want to cum with her honey?"

"I'll jerk you off while her dad is getting her off. \" "OK mom, but then we won't be able to make love like I hoped for a while afterward."

"Don't worry baby. Lisa and me will get you hard." she whispered in my ear.

"Like my tits on your back?"

"Oh yeah. They feel nice." She came to my side. Now she reached my cock with one hand while the other was reaching from behind underneath me. Both her hands were now caressing my cock and balls.

"Oh mom. That feels fucking nice."

"You just watch your honey, and I'll take care of your cock Billy."

She was at my side with her hand completely underneath caressing my sack. Her other hand in front, softly stroking my cock.

"Concentrate on her. Watch her get her father's cock."

After a couple of minutes. Lisa got off his face and moved to his side, kneeling down.

He reached for her tits as she lowered to kiss him.

Her hand went to stroke his cock as they kissed.

They kissed lovingly.

Her hand worked softly up and down his cock. Dad and her mom were watching them now.

Lisa's mom was sitting across dad's lap and his hand was on her tits.

Lisa now moved further down his side and leaned over his straight up cock.

She sucked all of him in one move. Her hands caressing his stomach and her other on his balls.

His hand went to her head as he caressed her.

Lisa started to suck him a little faster now and stopped to look up at him. She was saying something to him.

Then she went back to sucking him.

We could see her sucking his sack now.

His hips were rising off the lounge now as she put her hand on his cock and sucked him faster. After a minute, I thought she would suck him till he came, but she stopped.

She quickly moved and held his cock and lowered herself down on him. She again reached for her tits and played with them as she fucked him up and down and back and forth.

She was looking up at me again as she seemed to be offering me her tits.

She started to ride him higher and faster and was smiling down at him.

She now leaned over him and kissed him and fucked harder into his cock.

Soon, after fucking him quicker and quicker, we knew her father was shooting in her. She was kissing him deeply now as we saw her hips grind into his cock.

I could feel her pussy muscles all the way upstairs.

Mom had me on the edge as I was about to shoot.

She looked out and saw Lisa cumming and quickly moved so she could suck my cock hard and fast.

I came quickly in mom's mouth as I watched Lisa riding her cum with her dad's cock.

Mom kept sucking me till I was empty. She stood up and I quickly reached to kiss her. "I have..." " I know mom."

I kissed her with my cum in her mouth as Lisa did.

Mom hugged me and we open mouth kissed as I took my own cum once again in my mouth. I picked her up, and dropped on top of her on the bed, our mouths still locked in a cum swap.

"Oh Billy. I never thought you would like that honey."

"Lisa and I did it a couple times mom." " She surprised me the first time she did it, but it was kind of sexy taking my own cum from her mouth." "Well, it is damn sexy for a man to do that honey."

I was about to move down and eat her but the door opened.

"I hope you don't mind Billy?"

"Oops, I didn't know your mom was with you." " Its OK. Come in Annette.".

"Sit here on the bed." Mom said hi, and we sat there in the dark with only the moonlight shining thorugh the window.

I could see her beautiful large tits.

"Billy, I was going to as a favor of you, if its OK with your mom???"

"Sure Annette. Billy honey, I was wondering if you would let me suck you while my son Jimmy fucks me?"

"I've wanted that for so long?????"

"Sure, Annette. A little later OK? I just came with mom."

"Oh sure. He's still down at the pool anyway."

"Billy, I just wanted to tell you how very happy you will be in our family honey." " We all love you. Jack has a nice job all lined up for you soon." " Yeah. He told me about it. That would be GREAT." mom said.

"I want to thank you again for making love with me like you did earlier tonight." " It was fantastic. Jean, I really did cum about five times at least. After that I lost count. Especially when he had me almost upside down." " THAT has never been done before."

"Where have you learned to be such a good lover Billy?"

"Mom here has taught me a lot. Lisa and me practice things, and... "

"You are really good honey."

"I would really like to suck you once more before this night is out before everyone gets too tired."

"Well... go ahead... call Jimmy up here from the window."

"Really, right now?" " OK " "Pretty soon Jimmy was in the room and mom said she would do the honors and get me hard again.

Annette was standing in front of her son now, at the end of the bed as I laid on my back with mom sitting to my side.

She was giving me her super hand job again saying she would have me ready soon.

Jimmy's hands came from behind and he was caressing his mother's tits.

Sure enough, mom had me pretty hard again, and I said to Annette I was ready. She looked down and knelt between my legs on the floor.

I saw her and felt her stroking me and then leaned over to softly close her mouth on my cock.

UUUUUMMMMMM" she softly said rising up. "Nice cock Billy, isn't it Jean?" " Yes. I love what it does to me too."

"Are you ready Jimmy honey?" Jimmy now knelt down behind his mom and she leaned forward over me until she felt his cock sliding in her.

"OOOOOHHHH Jimmy honey." She reached for her tits a minute and caressed them. I sat up and caressed them with her. Then laid back down.

She immeditaely dropped and took my cock in my mouth and sucked me up and down. Jimmy started to fuck her now and she moaned louder.

Mom watched them a while and leaned over me. "Suck my tits honey while Annette sucks you."

Mom now quickly got behind my head and then hung her tits down over my lips to suck. Now she could watch me getting sucked and Annetted being fucked.

I reached behind my head where mom was kneeling and found mom's pussy. I slid my finger in and fucked her as I sucked her hanging tits. She was moaning over my chest not far from Annette's face as she sucked me.

My hips began ti rise into her warm mouth now, and she was stroking me really nice. She was moaning all the time.

Jimmy was thrusting into harder now and we could hear his moans. Oh, your pussy feels nice mom. OOOOHHH.

Cum in mother, Jimmy. Shoot your cum in my warm pussy.

Oh mom. OOOOHHHH I'm right there mom.

Annette started to suck me faster. Looking up she saw me sucking mom's tits and moaned again.

I was humping up into her mouth faster now as she sucked my cock more firmly and deeper into her throat. Jimmy was begining to fuck her like a jack rabbit now.

"Cum Billy, fill you new mother in law's mouth with your beautiful cum honey... " I started shooting and she sucked rapidly as I went down her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.