Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

As mom continued to caress my cock, we watched Lisa come down from her cum.

Dad was finally raising off her and stood up now. I saw him shake his head as if in amazement. "I think she just fucked him pretty good Billy. Are you jealous?"

"No mom. Is he? I'm fucking his wife!" I smiled.

"You feel almost ready honey, are you?"

"Yeah, by the time I'm ready to go in you I will be." " Mom, I hope you will like how I do this." "I'm sure I will honey." "Remember mom, try to think as we are just pure lovers right now."

"I will honey."

We climbed out of the pool and stood toward an empty section.

Nice songs were playing on the stereo and I took her in my arms and danced slowly with her. Her head went to my shoulder and her arms around me. Her tits pressed into my chest.

"My tits feel nice against you, don't they Billy?" " Yeah mom. I love this."

We danced as if we had been together forever.

"You dance dreamy mom." I whispered in her ear. "So do you honey." The others were having a beer and watching us.

My hands went up and down her back caressing her.

Our naked bodies still sparkling from the water drops.

She kept her thigh pressed hard against my hardening cock all the while we danced.

"Your cock feels nice against me honey. Its erotic for me to feel it like this." " So do your tits mom. I can feel your nipples."

My hands drifted down to her ass and I caressed it softly with both hands.

I knew the song was coming to an end so I lifted her head and kissed her. I kissed her with a passion and a slow softness.

Her arms went around my neck as she kissed me and it made her tits press harder into me.

We were standing still now, as we kissed with love. I heard her moan softly and her hips softly press into my groin.

My hands went to her lower back and I rubbed her slowly. I leaned back and looked into her eyes. "Would you make love with me tonight ma'am?"

"Well that depends on whether you kiss me like that again Sire."

I leaned and kissed her softly and it felt like I was kissing a cloud.

"UUUUMMMMMM Ma'am. You're doing things down south in my body."

She leaned back and looked at my hardening cock. "Why sir, what a nice gentlemanly thing to do!" " Yes sir. Your appear to be prepared for a lady in distress."

"Are you in distress maam?"

"Well shucks, not quite yet, but I will be if I don't get another of those FINE kisses."

"I will give you many kisses ma'am." I kissed her lips once again. Our bodies pressed tight together as we kissed.

Finally, I started to step slightly back and looked at her beautiful tits. " I do believe ma'am, that your wonderful breasts need serious kissing." " Why how observant kind sir."

"Would you please?" " I would be more than happy to oblige ma'am." She smiled and held her tits to me. I leaned down and kissed each tit and circled my tongue over and over her nipples.

"Well, these are a fine specimens of milk stations ma'am."

I placed both my hands near hers as we concentrated on her tits. I continued to kiss and suck her nipple and lick her whole tit.

Then I moved both my hands to her pussy and said, "I do believe I detect a bit of distress HERE, ma'am?"

"You are so right kind sir."

"There is serious distress there sir."

I knelt before her now, and kissed her tits and stomach all over on my way down.

Fingers lingering on her tits until I was completely finished kissing her stomach.

"Why kind sir, that is aiding my distess immensely."

"I shall have my serf at the ready for your disposal ma'am, should any flash fires arise."

"Well there is a fire raging at this here very moment kind sir."

My fingers were working in her bush hair now and I leaned to lick all of it.

"Why that fire degree just seemed to be lowerin, my dear kind sir."

I put my hand in between her legs for her to open, " Well, I can readily see the source of said flames ma'am."

"They seem to be coming from right around HERE," as I lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked. I felt a shudder go through her.

"Oh sweet kind sir, she moaned loudly for all to hear, that surely is the source of my flames.

"Oh yes kind sir. Your treatment is controlling it. Oooohhhh Kind sir... "

I licked and sucked as much as I could reach of her warm beautiful pussy as I could in her standing position.

Then after a few minutes, I kissed my way all over her body, on the way back to her tits and then her lips.

Her arms went around me with a sincere feeling in her. I kissed mom with all my love. Softly, passionately.

I gently urged her to slide down MY body, and she took the hint immediately.

Her lips went to my neck, and then all over my chest.

Mom kissed and sucked my whole body softly on her way to my raging cock.

I could see all the others staring at us without a word.

Carol was sitting on dad's lap, and Lisa was on her dad's lap. Jimmy was sitting behind his mother holding and caressing her tits.

Everyone seemed mesmerized by our show.

Mom took her time enjoying the spotlight as she now got to my groin. "Why, Kind sir, I do believe I have detected a source of raging hormones," as she softly caressed my cock.

"Oh yes. It is the fire of my passion dear lady. The very source of my momentary distress."

"Well kind sire, if you will permit this lady, I may have a remedy for your distress."

"Well by all means fair lady. Proceed with said experiment."

Mom massaged her hands slowly all around my groin and then stroked my cock very slowly with both hands.

She was going to do her wonderful handjob for all to see.

Her hands came together and she cupped my whole sack and balls and pulled them lovingly as one unit.

It felt wonderful.

"Yes, kind sire, I do believe my rememdy will work on this fire of yours."

Her head went forward and she took me in her mouth now.

"OOOOHHHH dear lady. Yes. I can feel my fire being treated now." Mom sucked me all the way. UUUUMMMMMM

She raised her mouth and used her hands on my cock again. Lifting my cock, she leaned forward and again sucked my sack into her mouth.

My head went back in pleasure.

"I do believe, kind sire, that if we were to be prone, that we could help our raging fire, before it is too late."

I knew that mom was thinking I would cum soon.

"I shall oblige madam."

I laid down quickly on my back and mom swiveled so that we could eat each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.