Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 46

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We awoke around 5 PM and double checked all the food and made sure there was enough cold beer.

We were back out on the deck, all nervous about them pulling in the drive.

After a few minutes, our car pulled in, and we could hear laughter.

Our two moms were in the back seat and our dads in front.

Somehow, I sensed something wrong. I couldn't understand it right away, as they all walked through the yard towards us.

"Hi everyone," they said as the approached us.

"We have everything all set for dinner mom." I said.

"I can't stand this. These kids are spoiling the hell out of us today. First breakfast, and now they're going to serve din din."

She put her hands on her hips and smiled. "To WHAT, may we ask, do we deserve this pampering???"

I looked at the others and remembered a rerun of a Mickey Mouse thing... "WHY? BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU," and everyone laughed.

I reached in the cooler for beer for everyone. Mom said, " I don't know honey... after all we had last night..."

"Well, "dad said, "I guess I'll try one."

I went over and started lighting the grille and mom found a reason to come over and help me.

I knew she wanted to say something as she neared.

"Find an excuse to go upstairs honey. Hurry."

"OK."

I asked Jimmy to watch the burners for a few minutes while I got some of the steaks and hot dogs. "Sure Billy."

I quickly went upstairs to my room. Mom was right behind me.

She immediately put her arms around me and had tears in her eyes.

"Oh honey... I love you so much." " What's wrong NOW mom?"

"Billy, Billy... we did it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we did it. We all fucked each other this afternoon." "Dad fucked Lisa's mom, and I fucked her father."

"We were drinking again supposedly to get rid of our hangovers. But it kept up and dad got up and started to fondle her tits in front of us."

"Then her father did the same to me." "It felt so strange and somehow really erotic to watch your father caressing Annette, and he was watching as Jack was doing the same to me."

"Within a few minutes they had their dicks out and we were sucking them again, but this time we went to different bedrooms and that's when I actually got into making love with him.

"Oh Billy. What are we going to do?"

"Damn mom!"

"In a new strange way honey, I felt nice as he fucked me."

"The very first OUTSIDE man since we've been married."

"We fucked for about an hour and did all that stuff honey."

"For a while it seemed like a lot of fun, and the beer made me feel a lot easier about it all."

I know she had the hots for your dad anyway by the way she looked at him the first minute.

"Damn it Billy... We're all supposed to take a short trip this weekend together."

"I don't know what to do."

Lisa walked in the bedroom just then and sat down with us. Mom put her arms around her and pulled her to her chest.

Lisa looked over at me on the other side of mom and asked if something was wrong?

"Wrong?" "I don't know honey."

"Depends on how bad you want to look at it."

"Remember when I joked earlier that they could all be fucking at your house?" "Yeah... Uh Oh... "

Lisa's eyes grew... "You mean????" " Yes honey. They all fucked each other."

"Oh my God." " I'm sorry Lisa. It just seemed to steamroll today." " My husband and your mom seemed to start it, and it went on from there."

"You fucked my dad?????" " Yes honey. And Billy's dad fucked my mom????"

"Yes."

"Not only that, Lisa," I said, "They want to get together this weekend and take off to some resort."

"Uh Oh."

"This REALLY fucks up things."

Mom was shaking now as she held Lisa.

"Well, Lisa, let's go on pretending we don't know anything for today."

"Otherwise it will cause a big blow out."

"Ok honey." " Thanks," mom said.

"Lisa... your dad was really nice to me when he was with me. I'm sorry honey."

Lisa looked at her and said the words I mentioned last night. "I can understand the attractions between all of us."

"Billy talked about it last night on the way home."

"He said Carol and Jimmy hit it off immediately, and they did it along with us in the woods last night."

"If THAT could happen so quick, then we understoood how it could happen with you and my parents too."

"Oh Lisa honey. You are so sweet."

Mom put her aems around both of us and hugged us to her chest.

"We have been worried that there would be big trouble today, but Billy made a plan, and that's what all of us have been sticking to."

"Thank you Billy, for making all this so much easier on all of us."

"Lisa, I think Billy has something to tell you." " Tell her Billy. Tell her OUR story."

"Since we are being so honest, I want it all out honey, OK?"

I looked at mom and then at Lisa...

"What is it honey?"

"Lisa," I started... "Mom and I..." She sat straight up now looking at us... "Mom and I make love Lisa." I said quickly.

She looked sort of shocked for a moment. I lowered my head and continued. "We've been doing it for a while now."

"It started like we told you, when she started giving me those really nice hand jobs, and it just kept going honey."

"Dad was having some problems for a while and couldn't make love" ". Mom was really uptight and hurting honey."

"It was turning her on way too much to help me cum with her hand jobs and then it started with blowjobs too."

"I hope you won't be mad at me honey, or mom. It's mostly my fault being so damn horny."

"Oh Billy... Billy honey..."

"I understand." She got up and knelt in front of me now., as I sat on the bed. "I have to tell YOU some things now."

She nervously looked over at mom and back to me.

"I have fucked MY dad, and Jimmy has fucked mom too."

"You mean????"

"Yes Billy."

"I started making love with dad almost two years ago, and we were all kind of drunk and everyone was a little crazy, on his birthday."

Lisa knelt there and looked up to mom and said, "Its OK Jean."

"I'm so glad this is all out now. For all of us."

"That's why I didn't feel so bad watching you suck Billy yesterday Jean." " I was thinking of watching my mom sucking Jimmy."

"I just didn't know how to tell Billy all this. Or if he would hate me then." Lisa was now starting to cry.

I picked her up and held her. Mom stood and we all hugged.

"My God!" She said. "Who would have figured on something like this?"

Then you don't mind if we go on that proposed trip this weekend?

"I guess not Jean." We hugged again.

"I'll try to get my mom alone and talk with her about all this Jean. OK?"

"OK honey. That would really be nice."

"Honey, this is the first time I've had a man OUTSIDE my marriage." " It turns out to be YOUR dad of all people, and your mother with my husband!"

Mom looked at us and asked, "I hope this won't cause problems with you two????"

"No, no way mom. We're old enough to handle it."

"I guess you are Billy. I guess you are."

"I'll talk with dad if I can and let him know YOU know."

"Lisa, one more thing Billy left out..." Mom looked at me and then back to Lisa... "Billy's dad and Carol... " "Oh no," Lisa said. "Her too?" "Yes." I shook my head.

"God, that makes it almost complete now."

"What do you mean almost, honey?"

"Well, Billy hasn't fucked my mom, and I haven't fucked his dad."

She smiled and said, "lets go fucking swimming and have some FUCKING fun for a change."

"Don't be surprised Billy if dad seems to get close to feel my tits or something." " I'll handle HIM." mom said.

We laughed and walked back downstairs.

It seemed like a ten ton weight was just lifted off each of us now.

Food platters were now spread all around the deck now for all to pick from. We had a dinner and then I had another beer.

Lisa engineered an excuse for her mother to go in the house. She winked at me as they walked away. I knew what it was about.

I got dad next to the grille. I told him we knew about everything and that mom told us about this afternoon.

I said that Lisa was telling her mother about it now.

"Are you mad at me Billy?"

"Hell no, not at all. Last night we were all a little upset coming back to where you all were and we saw mom sucking him, and her sucking you." "We had all just did our own screwing dad." "Carol even did it with Jimmy."

"But mom called late last night when you were all asleep." "She was crying and stuff dad." "She explained about what all of us saw."

"We're all cool with it dad."

"Oh Billy, what a relief son. Its been a crazy two days. I never expected her to be so hot Billy." "It just seemed to spring out of nowhere between all of us last night." "I could see your mom was somehow attracted to Jack, and II was already looking at Annette like she was fresh from the candy store." "After all these years of being married to your mom, and now this!" "neither one of yus has ever done anything like this since we married Billy." "I understand dad."

"Her mother is really hot to me too!" "So I agree dad. I thought of doing her myself since I met Lisa." "There was always something about the way she moved and acted when I was around, making me think she wants something too." I said.

"I'll make it good with the rest of them, for your trip this weekend." " Mom told you?" " Yeah."

"Lisa knows about all of us dad." " She knows now about you and Carol and mom and me too."

"Lisa, mom and I had a talk a while ago." "It all came out."

"Don't say anything yet dad, but Lisa's father does her too."

"Her mother fucks Jimmy also."

"No shit!"

"Yeah. Keep it quiet for a while. Play it by ear a little longer, OK.?" "Certainly Billy."

"Does it bother you that I want to fuck her mother?"

"Hell no!" I said. " I don't blame you a bit." "I would love to myself." "She's one hot number, even at her age." "Just take a look at Lisa! " "She's almost a carbon copy."

"I just hope mom doesn't end up hurt."

"No Billy. No matter what, I love mom. With all my heart."

We went back to the deck and I dove in the water right away. Lisa's dad was already in, along with Jimmy and Carol.

I happened to look up and noticed Lisa and her mom looking out my bedroom window.

When she saw me looking, she waved.

Then I heard her call to me. I looked up again and she was motioning for me to go up there.

I got out of the pool now, and passed mom. I said I would be down in a while.

"Gonna get laid again honey?" she whispered. " I don't know what she wants."

I got up to the room and Lisa's mom was sitting on my bed.

She looked stunning in her tight two piece. Her big tits bulging.

"So this is where you make all that nice love with my daughter, huh?"

I smiled at her.

"Comfy, too." She smiled as she bounced up and down deliberately making her tits shake.

Lisa stood and closed the door, and locked it this time. I knew something was up.

"Billy honey, I told mom about everything honey."

"She knows about you and your mom and stuff. She's cool with it, because we all do it too."

Lisa's mom couldn't be more than 39 or 40. Great body and gorgeous. I knew why dad got hot looking at her.

"Billy, mom wants to do something honey." " She wants to do what your mom did to you yesterday."

"You mean?????"

"Yes Billy." " Lisa has told me all about how good a lover you have been with her." " I've told her some tricks to use too." " I know, she told me."

"Billy, I would like to give YOU one of MY special bjs honey." "Lisa and I talked about it honey. You have to know there has been a certain attraction to you since Lisa first brought you home." "Now that you, we, all know about each other and how we all make love with each other, I want to do this with you Billy." Her words were soft, and her smile seemed so loving. Her arms opened as she sat on mybed.

I was kind of shocked now. "Come here hon." She reached and caught the edge of my shorts.

I was standing in front of her now. " Lisa tells me you have a nice dick, that really makes her happy." She was looking up to me now. Then she quickly pulled my shorts down.

"Oh wow. Billy. It IS nice." "You weren't kidding Lisa honey."

"This will be fun Billy." "Just relax a bit if you can honey." " Lisa, come next to him and let him hold your tits baby."

Lisa did so, and we both looked down as her mother stroked my cock. " Yes. It is a nice one Billy."

"I like a man's balls in my mouth Billy." She raised my cock and opened her mouth and took my whole sack in her mouth.

"UUUUUMMM." She moaned. I could feel her tongue rolling around on my captured balls now.

'OOOOOHHH Annette." I moaned. Lisa's tit being pinched in my fingers now.

Her hand now went to my cock and she stroked me softly still holding my sack in her mouth. She stroked up and down staring at her hand a moment and then up to Lisa an me looking down at her.

"I've always enjoyed doing this for my husband Billy." :"As a woman, I've learned how much you men really like this." She smiled with her eyes and sucked my sack gently. Her tongue was working magic on my balls.

I moaned again as she kept up the pressure.

I could hear her moan softly also.

Now, she opened her mouth and dropped my sack and balls into her caressing fingers as her mouth went down my cock firmly.

"OOOOOHHH." I moaned. "Feel nice hon?' "OOOOHHH Yes." "Mom and I take turns doing it like this for dad and Jimmy, Honey."

"Want to help him Lisa?" "Like we do at home?" "You know what to do honey." " OK mom, I'd love to."

Lisa once again knelt behind me just like she did earlier today.

She reached and Caressed my sack and held my cock for her mother to suck.

Lisa was getting excited watching her mom suck me now. "Oh suck my honey mom. I love him so. Suck him good mom."

Her mom smiled and sucked down harder on my cock as Lisa firmly stroked me into her mouth.

I was moaning and shaking now as I stood between them.

Lisa was once again licking and biting my ass all over.

Her mother started sucking me harder and faster now. Lisa stroked me in time with her mother's movements and soon I was once again arched ready to shoot.

"Suck him mom. Suck my lover and honey."

"Taste the man I will love forever mom." Lisa moaned.

"Suck my man mom." Her hand was stroking my dick faster now, into her mother's mouth. I was shooting violently now into her mother's sucking throat and mouth.

"UUUUMMMM Billy, your cum is delicious baby!" " Shoot it down my throat baby." "Ummmmmm." She sucked my whole cock in her mouth and ran her tongue rapidly up and down the underside in her mouth as I was spurting.

Her mother's hands went to my hips on the sides of my ass and she pulled me tightly into her sucking mouth.

Finally, she pulled me straight down on top of her head as we hit the bed. Her head under me still sucking me and urging me to fuck her mouth straight down.

I started to shoot even more and then felt Lisa stick her finger in my ass and stroke it quickly.

Her other hand was quicky and firmly caressing my sack from behind me,

I could feel her mother's heaving tits under my thighs as I fucked deep into her sucking mouth. This was a really new thrill and my explosion was really over the top.

Lisa was leaning near my ear, as she finger fucked my ass and urged me. "Give mom my cum. Shoot my cum in mom's mouth."

The excitement of being fingerfucked at the same time her mother's hands were pulling me tighter into her mouth were all I needed to completely explode into her mouth and drain my balls.

My knees were on both sides of her now as she changed slightly still sucking me and Lisa ramming her finger into my ass.

My cock was completely buried now in her throat. I could feel her throat muscles swallowing and gulping me. Annette's hands were pulling my ass tight to her mouth.

My cock was in a continuous spasm of cumming as Lisa continued finger fucking me.

I let out a loud moan as the last of my spasms finally subsided.

I rolled over on the bed now. Panting.

"How was that Lover Boy?" Annette asked. Panting herself.

"Oh my God. Now I know where Lisa learned the ass biting and finger from." " Yes. Billy. I taught her that."

"God, that was so damn nice!" She reached down laying half on me now. Her hand caressed my softening cock. "You sure came a shitload down my throat honey." "I told you mom." Lisa smiled.

I reached to caress her tit through her bra top. "Like them, don't you?" " I always love nice tits." I said.

"Here Billy, you might as well suck them now before we go back downstairs and have you drooling all night like your dad." "I've seen you gazing at them every time you've been to the house honey."

Lisa helped untie the strap in back and her tits fell on my chest.

She moved so that she was sitting almost on my cock now and caressing her big tits. She was squeezing them, forcing the nipples to strain now, and bent down over my face. "Go ahead Billy. Suck them." Her words were still so soft and loving.

My hands filled with her jello softness and I sucked each nipple several times in turn.

Lisa had reached down behind us now, and stroked my softened cock very softly.

I could feel her kneeling on the floor now between my legs and she took my sack in her mouth and sucked my balls very softly.

She didnt touch my cock at all. Just my balls in her mouth.

Her mom moaned as I sucked her tits softly and rolled my tongue in circles over her nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.