Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

By now, Lisa and I were almost asleep. Carol and Jimmy were back in her room.

The phone next to the bed rang. It alarmed me.

"Hello, Billy honey?" " Yeah mom?" " Oh are you all right?"

"We've been worried about all of you disappearing from the lake and not saying anything to us."

"Mom, we're all here. Lisa is next to me here, and Jimmy is with Carol in her room."

"Oh, at least you all, are all right."

"Your dad and me are at Lisa's mom's house. They are all in bed right now."

"I came down to the kitchen to call honey."

"Mom?" " We all saw you in the water with her father. We saw her mother sucking dad too. That's why we disappeared."

There was a silence for a minute.

"Oh Billy. I'm so sorry honey. It was a crazy thing that happened."

"Her mom and me had a little too much to drink honey."

"Both of us were really feeling good."

"We had all been talking about you kids and saying that you were all probably in the woods somewhere fucking and stuff like that."

"We were kind of remembereing when we were all young like that and how we did the same things."

"One thing led to another and we were all talking about sex then."

"Her mom and me had to pee, and you know there's no bathrooms near where we were."

"We went way down the lake and peed in the water. We were both giggling and feeling sexy and stuff. We decided to take our tops off and have fun with our husbands when we went back to them."

"So we took off our tops and then we said, what the hell, lets take it all off.

"We made funny bets between us whose husband had the biggest cock and silly stuff like that.

"Annette said that she would suck the biggest of their cocks." "I laughed at her and said, well I'll suck the loser anyway. It was all for fun honey."

"When we came out of the water, they almost shit when they saw both of us naked."

"We sat there teasing both our husbands flashing our tits and stuff like that Billy."

"It was all for fun, like I said Honey."

"Well, after a while, we dared the guys to take off their shorts too."

"I even pulled your dad's down in front of all of us."

"She did the same."

"We played with our husbands. Joking around then about how big their dicks were and stuff like that."

"Annette said I won the bet." " The guys didn't know what we were laughing about and we told them that Lisa's mom bet me that she would suck the biggest dick." "Well your dad was bigger by an inch, honey."

"So Annette was put to the real test."

"I told you we were all getting pretty drunk. Lisa's mom came over to dad and knelt next to me as she looked at his cock, and then said, A bet's a bet."

"So she started to suck your dad."

"I really didn't think it would go that far honey. Believe me."

"We were all still laughing as she started sucking him."

"But then I watched Jack's dick stiff and watching her suck your father."

"I just said come on, I took his hand and we walked out in the water. He played with my tits a while and then I sucked him too."

"But that's it honey. We all got dressed after the guys got off from us sucking them."

"Then we felt kind of stupid as we looked at each other."

"We cleaned everything up and all left.

"Your father and me were up in their spare bedroom. He's sleeping it off right now honey."

"I'm so sorry you guys had to see any of this."

"That's all there was Billy." "Until we all got back here and had another drink out at their pool." "Once again it started and we ended up swapping husbands and making love with them."

Mom seemed to be really sad and I felt that she was crying.

"Oh Billy, I feel so ashamed that all of you saw us."

"I can imagine what you were thinking all the way hme."

"We understand mom."

"Matter of fact, I did Carol, as Jimmy did Lisa when we were at the lake.

"You mean?" " Yes. We started out with Lisa and me, her and Jimmy, and after a while, we traded."

"But don't worry. I think I think its all smoothed out with them."

Can you stay there till later this morning? I think so honey."

"Its a holiday weekend anyway, so your dad will be off."

"It will give me some time to tell them the story."

"Oh Billy.

"Billy?" " Yeah mom?" "Billy honey I love you."

"I know how embarrassing it must have been for all of you to be seeing your parents sucking the other's parent."

"I love you honey."

"Mom?" "Yes honey?" " Mom, I love you."

"Oh Billy, Thank you honey."

"Go get some sleep mom. I'll work this out here." "OK Honey."

"See you in the morning."

I looked at the clock. It was 1:30 AM now.

I thought what the hell. I decided to wake them up and tell them the story.

I leaned over and woke Lisa.

"Honey, come with me to Carol's room." "Oh Billy. I'm too tired for more fucking with them right now honey. Really."

"No honey, its not that. Mom just called." " Oh." She sat straight up.

"Come on. I want to tell the others."

We went into Carol's room and they were laying with Carol's leg over Jimmy's leg and cock. Her arm laying across his chest as they slept.

I shook her and when they finally woke I told them mom's story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.