Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was getting on to evening now. The weather was nice and warm.

Dad had passed out more beer for everyone. I could see everyone was getting along fine.

I noticed Carol getting itchy, sitting near Jimmy. He had told her Lisa and me might join them in the escapade.

"Want to take a walk Carol?" Jimmy asked. Sure.

"I don't know this place too well though?" " Don't worry. I know this whole place by heart. We come here a lot." she said.

"Maybe Lisa and me will come along too." " Want to walk Lisa?" "Yeah, OK."

"Uh Oh. There go our offspring springing off."

"They might be springing a lot more than off." dad laughed.

"Have a good time kids."

"Be careful you guys." Annette said.

We disappeared soon into the woods and then back along the edge of the water.

After about fifteen minutes, we came across our "Usual spot" where it was rather secluded.

I took Lisa over to "OUR" tree and sat in front of it. Carol moved to a tree across from us about ten feet.

Jimmy sat next to her and put his arm around her.

Lisa sat between my legs and I held her to me.

We all talked for a while, and Jimmy's itchy crotch got the better of him.

He pulled Carol closer to him and finally kissed her.

She laid in his lap now, looking up at him, and moved his hand onto her tits.

My hands were now caressing Lisa's tits as it got darker now.

I pulled off Lisa's halter and laid her across my lap.

Her naked tits were free as I ran my hands over them softly.

Jimmy watched me playing with his sister's tits.

Now, he did the same with Carol. he asked if he could take her top off too.

Carol sat up and pulled her blouse over her head and laid back on his lap. Now Jimmy could finally see all of Carol's naked tits he had been feeling.

"OOOHHH You're getting really hard." I heard her whisper.

She could feel his hard on just next to her head in his lap.

She turned slightly away from us to face him, and we watched her hand slide down in front of her to feel his cock.

"I'll bet he's hard Carol." Lisa laughed. "He sure is." Carol mumbled. Her face almost burried into Jimmy's shorts.

"Have you seen it yet Carol?" " No, But I felt it." " Oh Jiiiimmmmyyyy. Are you afraid to show Carol your big dick?"

"No Lisa. No I'm not. Its just... "

Carol interrupted and said "Fuck it." She stood up and pulled Jimmy up with her. She stood in front of him with her tits bouncing, and knelt in front of him.

She reached on both sides and pulled his shorts down.

When his cock sprang out, Carol gasped.

"OOOOHHHH. What a nice dick Jimmy." " Really!" Her hand went to it right away and stroked it.

Jimmy was leaning back against the tree now.

Carol remained there on her knees in front of him admiring his 6 inches of thick meat.

"He's almost as big as you Billy." she said with her back to us.

She continued to stroke him and his eyes closed. "Oh Carol. You'll make me cum doing that."

That's what she wants Jimmy. Lisa said.

"She's probably going to do this to you Jimmy..."

Lisa stood up and pulled me with her. She turned to me and pulled my trunks off and knelt down. "She's probably going to suck you like this Jimmy."

Lisa looked up at me and winked. Closing her mouth around my cock and sucked me.

I leaned back against the tree and smiled over at Jimmy.

Carol was still stroking his cock.

He watched Lisa sucking me, and probably was thinking of how she sucked him also.

Finally, Carol glanced back at us and saw Lisa sucking me.

Her hand was on Jimmy's hard on and when she turned again, she finally took him in her mouth.

Jimmy moaned loudly as she slid her mouth down on him. I knew exactly how Carol sucked, and knew what he was feeling.

"Oh." Carol must have started Lisa said laughing.

Jimmy closed his eyes now as Carol went up and down. He had a rather pained expression, as if he was afraid to let go.

Soon, Carol seemed to get into her usual rythym of sucking and was going up and down stroking him with her hand.

"Oh Carol... I think I'm going to cum." Carol's head went faster on his cock now. I knew she was in a hurry to taste this new boyfriend.

It wasn't long before Carol had him really over the edge and he started cumming. Her hand softly jerked him, and she lifted her mouth off his cock for a second to watch sime cum shoot out. Still softly stroking hiom and moaning. Jimmy was writhing against the tree now.

Carol went quickly back to finish sucking him.

Then she pulled him down next to her.

He laid next to her and she took his hand and guided it to her pussy mound. Oh feel me Jimmy. Please.

I knew how hot she must be feeling inside, but still needing to teach Jimmy about herself.

I pulled Lisa up from my cock and she seemed puzzled. I thought...

"It's OK honey. Let's wait a little bit. OK?"

"Sure Billy." I pulled her to me and kissed her and reached to pull down her shorts.

I whispered in her ear that I wanted to lick her standing up in front of her brother.

"OOOOH, you horny guy." I said aloud, "Honey, I want to lick your pussy."

I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her warm crotch. Her hands went to my head as I started to lick her mound.

I knew damn well Jimmy would be watching.

I moved her legs slightly wider and dove further into her pussy as I could reach...

"Are you going to cum for me Lisa?" I asked, loud enough for the other two to hear.

"Oh yes, Billy. Keep sucking me like that."

I glanced over and Carol's legs were spread wide now as Jimmy was between them exploring her with his fingers.

"Oh your sister tastes good Jimmy." I smiled as I looked up to Lisa's eyes.

"Have you tried my sister yet, Jimmy?" " I'll bet she tastes nice too." I hinted.

"No, but I would like to.' That was all Carol needed. She leaned up on her elbow and asked him to lick her now.

Jimmy seemed to lose his embarrassment now, and laid between her legs and moved his face closer to her pussy. He was studying it for a few minutes and finally he placed his fingers up and down her slit.

Just to chide him on, I think, Carol sat up and raised his head in her hands and asked him, "Hey, have you ever eaten a pussy before?"

"Oh yeah, sure." Jimmy said.

"Well, is there something wrong with mine? Don't you like it?"

"Oh no, its not that. I... I... I..." she moved his head back down and laid down on her back. Now I took Lisa's hand and pulled her down with me, and whispered to kneel, that I would fuck her from the rear.

"OOOOHHH, OK honey. face your brother, OK?"

"Sure, it will be neat watching him as you fuck me."

Jimmy was just about to start licking Carol now, when she lowered her hands and spread her pussy lips wide for him so really see her. "Like my pussy Jimmy?"

"Oh yeah, Carol. I sure do." He lowered his face for the first time into her wet slit now, and I could see him start licking with his tongue.

"OHHHHH that's it Jimmy. Lick me hard. Lick my pussy Jimmy."

Jimmy glanced at Lisa and me and saw me sliding my cock into his sister from the rear. She was on her hands and knees now facing him only a few feet away. "Go ahead Jimmy, suck her good."

I'm sure you know how.

He glanced at her as she fucked back to me, and pressed his face harder into Carols pussy.

"Suck her clit Jimmy." I said. "ake her scream." " Oh yes, Jimmy. Suck my clit baby."

Carol started to writhe slightly as he neared her clit area.

"Oh yes. That's it Jimmy. Suck it harder baby."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.